Progenitor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
150 Followers

Maria's eyes widened in disbelief as the next contraction gripped her. "You kidding? After this, I don't even want to THINK what a baby's head would be like!"

Shortly thereafter, the two of them had expelled their last eggs, and I gave the first egg to Lupita. She inserted it, trembling with excitement. I watched her eyes roll back in her head as the orgasms kicked in, sucking the egg up toward her womb. I pushed the second egg inside her gently, and the orgasms continued. The slight bulge in her belly from the first egg grew a little bigger as the second one joined it. If it worked, Lupita would give birth to fraternal twins nine months later - one hers, and one her sister's.

The line of women was now forming in front of Robbie, panting with exertion as she labored. "Do you want to keep one?", I asked her. Robbie pushed an egg out before shaking her head and saying, "I don't want a baby yet. Let someone else have it." Someone else did in fact take her egg immediately.

I nodded and looked back, as Lupita gasped in ecstacy from the eggs making their way into her, and her sister started dressing. Things were winding down, so I turned my attention back to Sarah, who'd been held captive.

Sarah was glowering with hate as I walked up to her. "I don't know what went on in your head to let you do that, Sarah", I started, "but it's worthy of punishment. I know the instincts in your head would've made you treat that egg as if it were your own infant. If you're capable of doing that to your egg, you're actually capable of doing it to your own baby."

"You already put me through labor, asshole. Debt PAID!" Sarah spat.

"Actually, you only went through a little bit. Lupita, back there - she had a much longer labor because she was carrying a lot more eggs. I have a theory that it's because she's been pregnant before." I paused for a moment. "I think you'll give birth to about as many eggs when I knock you up this time."

Sarah's face was horrified - held firmly by multiple egg-hungry women, she couldn't move. Her eyes were drawn down towards my erect penis. "You're a monster," she whispered as I lifted the front of her dress. "It takes one to know one, doesn't it?" I mused. I pulled her panties down, exposing her vulva to the air, and I could see that the area between her legs was already slick and wet with various juices.

Two of the women pulled her legs apart, forcibly - I noted that apparently women who've birthed my eggs aren't programmed to want to keep mating with me, because Sarah would've otherwise spread them willingly and tried desperately to get me inside of her. "By the way, Sarah - I wouldn't need to do this if you hadn't thrown that egg a few moments ago. You have some inner demons that society is better off without. Fortunately, I happen to know I can cure those demons. But that cure's going to require you to give me another clutch of eggs first."

I locked my eyes on hers and touched my penis to her vulva - she had her vagina clamped shut as tightly as she could manage. However, given that it was slick with various juices and had distended from laying eggs, that wasn't very tight at all. Slowly, inexorably, the rock-hard head of my shaft parted her vulva and then pressed on into her vagina. She fought hard to get free, but I stopped with just the head inside of her. I began thrusting back and forth, as she was held up by the women behind her at just the right height. "Oh, I AM going to kill you some day," Sarah hissed through her teeth. As she said so, with my eyes staring deep into hers, I buried myself as deep as I could and came, injecting her with my sperm.

I smirked. "Kill me? You won't even remember me. But you probably won't walk straight for a week." I nodded at the sturdily built female mall security officer holding Sarah. "Handcuff her, please. Don't want her running off."

I took Sarah then and hooked the chain of her handcuffs over one of the higher dress hanging hooks, forcing her to stand almost on her tip toes. As the sperm started to dribble out of Sarah's cunt, I looked at the girls who'd helped restrain her. "Any of you want to get pregnant with more eggs?", I asked. "Otherwise, there's not going to be enough for all of you." Unanimously, their hands went up. "Form a line, then. Panties down, you each get one thrust, but it should be enough." Sarah struggled to get free, but her hands were cuffed and the top of the chain was run through the top loop of a coat rack. She was held pretty much upright, and could barely even squat.

I cupped my hand under Sarah's sperm-dripping cunt, and caught a goodly amount of it. "This makes me think of a movie title. Although I think 'Stand and Deliver' originally had nothing to do with labor."

Sarah tried to spit at me, but missed. I walked a few feet over and laid down on the ground. The mall security girl was the first one in line - she stepped over to me and nervously dropped her panties to the floor. I dabbed a bit of the sperm onto the tip of my penis, and she squatted on top of me. I felt some resistance, and thrust through it - apparently I'd just taken her virginity. I gave her a few more thrusts so her first time would be a bit more than one thrust, but stopped short of a full session - I couldn't afford to do this all day long. She got off, and the next girl straddled me right after I'd dabbed another bit of sperm onto my penis. The assembly line impregnation would've been more efficient if I'd simply fingered them all, but I wanted to feel each woman on the inside. Call it a personal kink.

The sperm in my hand ran dry after the tenth woman, so I had sex with the eleventh. I was just cumming inside her when I heard a sob off to the side. I looked over and saw that the front of Sarah's dress had just begun to bulge. I waved off the rest of the line to stroll over to Sarah.

She looked down at my slick, shiny cock and this time she did manage to spit on me. "At least take my dress off," she growled.

I looked down to where her dress was tightening, as her belly strained against it. "We'll compromise", I said, and picked up a nearby pair of scissors. Sarah gasped in horror as I cut a slit down the front of her dress, then peeled the front open like a lobster's back. "That dress cost five thousand dollars!", she hissed.

I pushed the sides of the dress open so that she could see her burgeoning belly. She was pinned upright, and her uterus was swelling fairly slowly this time. It looked like she was about four months along. "I think you have bigger things to worry about than your dress now, Sarah." She looked down at her growing bulge - she'd been pregnant before, and her shock and wonder this time was replaced by dread at what was to come, and fury at me. I felt myself getting hard again, and Sarah's contempt changed to horror.

I brushed the tip of her vulva with my glans, thinking about inserting again. "Please don't", she begged.

"Ok", I said as I backed away.

Sarah looked quizzical for a moment, but I continued with, "I'd rather get you pregnant with an actual child after your delivery, anyway."

"Bastard", she whispered.

"Yes, the child will in fact be a bastard. But that's beside the point. You see, human women undergo plenty of hormonal changes during a v20 pregnancy. You'll be unable to even think of doing something against your child's best interest. In fact, even if you were hugely pro-choice, you'll be unable to even consider an abortion. You, who have all the maternal instincts of a fish who eats her own roe, will feel love for your child. And when you give birth to your child - OUR child - the pheromones it gives off will make you unable to even think of hurting it. In short, our baby is going to cure your rage problem."

I turned around and looked at the group of women who'd been in the line. They were all starting to swell with eggs now, although they formed a sort of progressional in order of where they'd been in the line. The first one, the virgin, was getting close to full-term. The crowd waiting for eggs, though, had swelled to probably a hundred women - it looked like a Black Friday mob just before a store opened. "However, just to piss you off, I might just keep getting you pregnant with eggs until we run out of line," I mused.

Sarah's belly, at this point, looked six months along. It'd pushed the slit on her dress open and it had now bulged well past the dress's confines. Her nipples were still covered by the sides of the dress, so I pushed that aside as well simply because I liked looking at them. "You look about as big as you were when you went into labor last time", I noted. "Do you feel anything? Any contractions?"

Sarah grinned at me defiantly as she said, "Nothing!"

I smiled as I put my hand to her belly, noting that it was still growing. "Perfect. Your pregnancy is going to continue progressing until your body is ready to go into labor - which means you're going to birth a lot more eggs than you did last time."

Sarah groaned. "I take it back - I want labor now," she whined.

I put my hand on her swelling belly, feeling the outlines of multiple eggs within. "I'm afraid you don't have that option."

Her belly continued to grow, inexorably, as Sarah cried. Her tears continued streaming down her face as her belly continued growing slowly - then it slowed and stopped. "I think you're there", I said, as her belly started to shift downward.

Sarah turned to me and pleaded, "Please - just make it stop?"

"No", I answered, as she swallowed nervously. It was the calm before the storm - then her face looked puzzled for a moment, then she grimaced. "I hate you," she said as she felt a light contraction starting.

"You may hate me, but you'll have given me over a dozen children before today is up. I doubt you'll love your husband nearly as much as you hate me."

Sarah's retort died unspoken as her water broke, soiling her dress thoroughly and pressing one of her eggs into birth position. She tried to squat, but couldn't - her arms were tied too high up. The best she could accomplish was to bend her knees slightly and spread her legs.

I turned around to the crowd. "I need a line of you here - you're going to catch the eggs as they're delivered." I also noticed that the other eleven women I'd inseminated were delivering a steady supply of eggs; roughly two thirds of them had apparently had children before, judging from how many eggs they were carrying. I lifted Sarah's skirt and exposed her vulva, watching as the lump made its way down her birth canal, and finally eased out into my waiting hands.

I held it up to her as the contractions started again, drawing the next one in. "See this, Sarah? This is the one you're going to carry to term."

Sarah didn't have any words for me, because an egg slipped into her birth canal at that point and drove her into ecstasy. I stepped away as a woman stepped up and cupped her hands under Sarah's dilating vulva. I counted nine eggs before Sarah, spent and exhausted, slumped against the wall. I walked back up and pushed her dress back together in front, covering her still-pleasant breasts. I smiles and raised an eyebrow at her, questioning what she wanted to do.

"Please, no more," she begged.

I smirked. "You don't want another clutch of eggs?" She shook her head vigorously.

"Ok. Then it's time for you to get pregnant," I said, holding up the egg.

Sarah freaked. She thrashed back and forth, trying to work herself free of the hook but couldn't. I lifted her dress, and touched the egg up to her vulva. The tip was just within her vagina when I stopped.

"Relax - after all the eggs you've delivered today, this should just slide right in," I said.

Sarah fixed a baleful glare on me and said, "I hope you got AIDS today."

"I actually doubt I'm human enough to get STD's," I replied - and pressed upward firmly, parting her vulva and driving the egg fully into her vagina.

Sarah shrieked in pleasure as the egg was inserted - even though she didn't want it, her body took over and she quaked with what must have been a mind-blowing orgasm. In a few moments, it was completely inside of her, and the orgasms subsided. Her belly was left slightly swollen from the new addition.

I reached up and lifted her handcuff chain off of the dress hook. The mall cop was now recovering from laying her own clutch of eggs, so I simply helped myself to her key and let Sarah go.

"I'm going to go have an abortion," Sarah growled at me - but then she yawned uncontrollably.

I smirked. "By the time you wake up, you won't even be able to imagine not carrying our child to term. But, if it helps you now, you can fool yourself into thinking you'll have an abortion."

Sarah opened her mouth to say something, then staggered like a drunk. She sat down in her ruined dress, then it was like someone turned off a light switch and she slumped over, asleep.

With that, I looked around outside. There were upwards of 80 women lying around in various stages of egg implantation, and more and more women were showing up for eggs from the slowly-dwindling pile. It was time for me to leave.

Unfortunately, the only mens' clothing lying out were the brown polo and hideous yellow swim trunks I'd come to the mall to get rid of. I sighed and put them on, then pushed and shoved my way out of the room. The women, fixated on the eggs, weren't too interested in me at this point.

I decided to hit the men's wear section, and just grabbed a pair of pants, underwear, and a pair of shoes - guessing wildly at what would be my size. The pheromones from our marathon sexual session had frozen the various men in their place, so I had more or less free reign over the store. I dropped a $100 bill on the counter - certainly more than what the clothes were worth - and walked out the door. Just in case the security cameras were watching, I didn't want shoplifting to be added to the list of offenses they could actually prove. One trip to the restroom later, I'd traded the swim trunks for a business casual set of khakis which actually went with my brown polo shirt. I was now presentable by my standards.

When I walked out of the store, I noticed that the rest of the mall was acting more or less normal. I realized it was because anyone who went into the clothing section wasn't coming back out - the men froze, and the women tried to get in line for eggs. That would be ending soon as the pheromones dispersed, so I figured it was time to leave the premises.

On the way out, I noticed a familiar and exquisite set of asses walking in front of me - the girls from the bus. One of them happened to glance over her shoulder and saw me. I smiled, and she tugged at her friend to get her attention.

"Hi ladies," I said. "Any chance the two of you might know a good place for me to stay the night?"

The green-eyed brunette said, "In my bed, perhaps?"

Her friend, the more reserved of the two, elbowed her. "What my friend's trying to say is that our sorority house does have a room with some crash couches for visiting boyfriends. We're on our way back now - perhaps you'd like to come with us?"

I cracked an evil grin. "Just try and stop me!"

TUNE IN FOR OUR NEXT EPISODE, "Progenitor On Campus"!