Progenitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
150 Followers

As soon as the next egg slid out of her, I could see she was back to normal-Kim again. "You're giving birth to a clutch of eggs, Kim," I said. On a theory, I reached up and started to massage her swollen belly.

"Don't, let me rest before my next contrac - ohhh!" This time Kim trailed off into ecstacy... as I'd thought, as long as an egg was coming out of her, she wasn't going to feel pain. But if she stopped laying eggs, she'd feel the painful contractions meant to guide the eggs into her birth canal. I'd gotten her into this mess, so I at least owed her what I could do to ease her delivery.

Her belly slimmed down more and more with each egg she delivered... until finally, only one egg was left. I could feel it inside of her, but my massage wasn't having much luck in coaxing it into her birth canal. Contraction after contraction came and went, wracking Kim with pain. She was screaming during one of the harder contractions when her friends arrived at home.

"Kim?" shouted an angry male voice. I heard footsteps bounding up the stairs, multiple ones, angry ones. I knew this wasn't going to end well. The door to the bedroom, which we'd only pulled partway shut, was practically torn off its hinges as a red-faced, furious man glaring hatred at me for whatever I'd done to Kimberly. I could see the other guy and three other girls show up behind him.

...and then he just froze in place. The other guy started to push his way into the room, and then he froze too. As if sleep walking, the first man walked into the room and took a position over in the corner, out of the way - so did his friend. The women, on the other hand, had a different view of things. The three of them took a few timid steps towards the bed - at first, then over the course of a mere six feet it degenerated into a cat fight. They were pushing and shoving at each other, and while two of them were busy trying to choke each other, the third beamed with joy, grabbed one of Kimberly's eggs, and laid down on the bed, cradling it in her arms. With trembling hands, this delicate long-haired asian girl pushed aside the center of her bikini bottoms to expose her vagina. Then she slipped Kimberly's egg down to just nuzzle at the orfice... I could actually see moisture dripping out of her as she started to press the egg up against herself.

Kimberly herself had been surprised enough by the event that her contraction had stopped - but she tried to sit up, her beautiful breasts bouncing as she tried to stop her friend. Her friend took one hand away from the egg to fight with Kim, as the other egg gently and insistently pressed the egg up, up, into her own birth canal. "OH!", she shrieked, as an orgasm gripped her. The egg was big enough that I could see the outline it left on the soft skin underneath her pelvis, and the egg's shape caused the orgasmic contractions to slowly drive it up and up, centimeter by centimeter, inside of her.

Kim had given up on wrestling her friend and had risen to a kneeling position, slapping her in the face, trying to break her out of it. "Damn it, Jane, you don't want - ohhhhhh!" Kimberly doubled over herself as the next contraction came. Instinct forced her to spread her legs wide and focus on herself as the contraction mounted in intensity - and then suddenly I could see that the last egg was on its way out, as the lines of pain quickly erased themselves from her face.

As her next egg crowned, I heard a thud from the other side of the room - one of Kimberly's other friends, a petite brunette, had just thrown the last friend into the closet door. She leapt for the bed and caught Kimberly's last egg as it slithered free. She squatted and positioned the still-moist egg under her vagina and pushed with both hnds, ramming the egg up until it was flush with her vulva. She gave a defiant glare to the last friend as she took a seat, then started to quiver with the first of the orgasms. The last friend, a beautiful redhead whose top had burst open during the fight to expose milky-white breasts, shrieked in despair as the ovoid's white tip vanished up inside of her alabaster mound. Then the redhead eyed the clutch of eggs next to Kimberly.

I wasn't about to get in the way - within moments, three women were lying on the bed or floor, moaning in orgasmic ecstasy as ovoid lumps slowly worked their way up their birth canals and the men stood aside, silently watching - guarding? Exhausted, Kimberly turned to me and asked, "What exactly just happened here?"

I thought back to the conversation on the ship. "I think this is how they intend to spread the new genome. I inseminate a woman, she lays a clutch of eggs... every woman has a dormant program to carry Progenitor eggs if they ever encounter them. It ensures that for every time one woman conceives for me, it results in a large number of children - spread out across a number of women."

Kimberly frowned. "I think you skipped a whole lot of explaination somewhere along the way," she said.

Thinking a bit more, I sighed. I looked at Kimberly's sexy body, which had already nearly returned itself to its pre-egg-laying shape. Glancing around the room, I saw that the other girls had passed out with smiles in their faces, with barely-discernable bumps in their bellies. For the moment at least, they'd look like they'd just eaten a good meal. "Unfortunately, it's not going to matter if I explain anything."

Kim grabbed my arm. "What do you mean it won't matter? I sure as hell won't forget what just happened to me!" she insisted.

I looked at the guys, still frozen in their guardian state. I looked at Kim's friends, who were all now carrying Kim's and my children. And then I looked sadly at Kim - she was outrageously, ravishingly beautiful to me right then. The part of me that was still Human v19 felt compelled to hug her. "Because you won't remember a moment of this - any of it. You're just programmed not to - this has happened 19 times before in human history, and there's never been a record of it because no one can remember it."

Kim frowned, then the frown gradually softened as her eyes started to focus on a distant point that wasn't there, staring right through me.

I stood up from the bed and went to raid the laundry basket for shorts and a t-shirt. When I turned back, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Kimberly's hand was moving over towards the towel where I'd piled the eggs that had come out of her. She'd picked up one of the eggs and set it down next to her, sitting up and spreading her perfect legs wide apart in preparation to insert it.

I sat down in front of her, and took the egg. She didn't fight me, probably because she was only programmed to fight other women for the eggs. I looked into her eyes and saw a resolve that could only be satisfied one way. To my surprise, she spoke. "You're right - I can already tell that I'll forget this whole thing as soon as you leave. Hell, I'll forget it even if you stay. But I want you to know that when it comes to these eggs, I'm not like the rest - I don't HAVE to have one of our babues. But my girlfriends are all pregnant with them now, so I figure it isn't fair for me to get a free ride. I could be like them and do it to myself, but - I want you to impregnate me. I want my baby to have been touched by his father at least once." She spread her legs again invitingly, and part of me ached to fill her again with my sperm. But, it just didn't feel right.

I kissed her, chastely, on the cheek. "I'll check up on you - even though you won't know me."

She smiled devilishly as I touched the narrow part of the egg to her vulva. She shivered with anticipation - clearly part of her programming engaging - and said, "A little over nine months from now, ok? I want my children close together in age." Her smile widened, and I pressed the egg against her pussy firmly, insistently. I could see the wetness streaming from her, and her eyes rolled back in her head in ecstacy as the egg started to slide inside of her. I pushed slowly, gently, as her legs quaked and the egg slid deeper and deeper. As soon as her vulva started to close over it, she started to orgasm, her breasts heaving up and down with ragged breaths as her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched, slowly pulling the egg farther and farther up inside of her. I waited with her until it was over, and the few-weeks-pregnant bulge had located itself firmly at her uterus. With a happy sigh, Kim drifted off to sleep like her friends.

I stood up from the bed and noticed one last egg left in the towel. I found a picnic basket and took it with me as I left the beach house. Passing women looked at my basket intently, but there weren't any fights as long as I had the basket.

Unfortunately, that didn't mean I had anywhere to stay for the night. But as luck would have it, I watched a timeshare place closing up, and a gorgeous female left the office with a money pouch. Suffice it to say, she wanted the egg more than the money pouch. I watched as she parted her stylish mid-length dress and impregnated herself, the orgasm taking her hard and leaving her with the telltale slight bulge of incipient pregnancy. I waited for her to regain her footing and start walking again before leaving.

And wouldn't you know... as soon as that last egg had been given out, I noticed that women started giving me the same look Kim had given me on the beach. This new life of mine was going to be much more interesting than the last one.

12