Prohibited Pleasures

Story Info
What was my wife doing so late.
1.4k words
3.91
31.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually found out what my wife Irina had been up to. I had suspected but then I got her to tell me every detail which was extremely arousing.

It was at the work Christmas party. She'd headed out on a Friday night in a sexy gold and brown sleeveless dress and knee length black leather boots. Her long brown hair hung loose. They held it at a Chinese restaurant within walking distance of the shared house.

Irina had become friends with a secretary called Carol. I hadn't met her but I had seen a photo of her. She looked sexy, blonde, slightly buxom, a nice smile and lovely big tits which strained through her black top.

Carol was going out with a guy from work called Marco. He was of Italian extract but born in England. I knew Irina had cast her eye over him. He had the Mediterranean looks that she liked.

Irina sat with those two and they drank wine and all got on like a house on fire. There was a hotel and bar close by and Marco asked her if she liked champagne. He described a vintage that they sold there and she was very tempted and agreed. Besides, she was really enjoying their company and feeling a chemistry.

When they arrived in the hotel, Irina realised he had a room booked and went up to a third floor room with the sexy couple. When they went in there was a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for them. Marco poured them all a glass and they sampled it and started chatting. He and Carol sat together on the bed and Irina found a chair for herself. As they drank more the chat became more uninhibited. Carol mainly instigated it and the general chat was about what sort of guys they liked and soon she moved onto cocks. She was asking my wife about the biggest one she'd ever had and how important size is.

Irina said that mine was 7 inches and satisfying but

It must be every girl's dream to have a really big stiff cock to satisfy her. Irina started to feel horny and her mind was full of big cocks. Marco said all this sexy talk was getting him horny and he started to run his hands over Carol's big breasts. Irina felt an aching between her thighs as she watched his hands tenderly caress her friend's tits. Then she moved to kiss him as they put their glasses aside. Carol pushed her tongue into his mouth and they snogged passionately. As she pressed her hand against his crotch, Irina saw the shape of his erection and her breathing became heavier too. Her heart started beating faster at the evergrowing desire for cock but conversely also that she knew she was married and she had always been loyal. At no stage had she seriously imagined anything intimate happening. She knew it still hadn't but she watched transfixed, the heat and moisture increasing in her silk panties. There was nothing wrong in watching. It was only like watching porn.

Marco had already pulled Carol's black top off as she unbuttoned his shirt revealing a strong well haired torso quite like Irina had imagined it. She had unbuckled his belt, undone and unzipped his trousers and her hand moved down his boxer shorts, gently stroking his hardness. He released her bra and threw it off onto the bed. Her huge melon shaped tits dropped free. He held them both together and licked and sucked the flesh and then as his tongue ran around her nipples, a shudder went through my wife, the feeling on her nipples, a sudden unexpected gush of juice from her cunt.

Then the sight as Carol pulled his trousers and boxer shorts down to his knees.

"Oh fuck, it's so big and hard!" My wife exclaimed in her sexy Russian accent.

It had been as if they had forgotten she was there or maybe their arousal strengthened by the knowledge that she was watching.

"Do you want to touch it?" Carol asked.

She moved over to the bed, still her conscience pricking her but she told herself there was no harm in just touching it. Marco and Carol were French kissing now. Carol's hand had moved to his chest now and his cock which was at least 9 inches and rampantly stiff, stood there beckoning Irina. Pre-cum glistened on his glans. She instinctively wrapped her hand around it. No harm in touching. Seconds passed. She didn't know it but suddenly realised she was wanking him with long hard strokes.

That world, the one with conscience, the one with other thoughts was no longer. There was only one world now and it seemed only this cock and her lusting young body existed in it.

She was on her knees. Without knowing it that cock was in her mouth. She moved her head up and down it smoothly, taking what she could in her mouth. Mainly that thick throbbing glans and maybe 2 or 3 inches of veiny shaft. She held the base of his shaft and stroked his big,tight hairy balls with her other hand

His hand caressed her long hair as she sucked him. This wonderful cock. It was her only. She hadn't even thought what Carol was thinking or doing.

Oh, the sensation in her pussy. Amazing, but she loved this cock, any big cock now. She would stop to lick and wank it, then take him back in her mouth. She moaned deeply when he was in her hand, gasping deeper and louder. Her dress on the floor next to her. How had it got there? Then Marco removing her bra. Those hands felt incredible, kneeding her 36C titties, testing her nipples. She was sucking his cock even harder and faster now. Was he even harder and bigger now? Surely it was impossible. But as my wife's amazing body had been revealed, his arousal had increased. He had ogled her at work and fantasised about her naked body. Now it was everything he'd imagined and more. Tanned, toned and curvaceous. He watched Carol's tongue pleasuring Irina's pussy, licking the sweet engorged folds. He couldn't see much from that angle but her perfect peachy arse thrust out wantonly to that wonderful mouth.

Carol was amazed that Irina didn't seem to notice at all as she unzipped her dress and removed it over her boots and then slipped her moist lacy panties off.

Carol's tongue had probed every inch off her arse and cunt. Irina had never had lesbian tendencies but now she was in that other world where there was only sex and she just needed satiating.

Marco pulled her up onto the bed. He was completely naked now. He took in Irina's body from a new angle. "You've got the sexiest body I've ever seen" he told her. Irina grabbed his huge cock, sitting astride him and unashamedly guided it into her cunt. She moaned out and cried out deeply and loudly as he plunged into her. He watched in awe as he saw her pussy for the first time. It was his cock holding her wide open. The depth was amazing. She ground down on him, enjoying his whole length and girth. His hands were all over her, stroking her breasts and holding her are cheeks apart and then caressing her belly and the thick brown triangle of hair that led to her sweet cunt. He ran his fingers all over her clot. Irina started to ride him harder, long deep strokes, faster and faster.

Then he used one hand on Carol. She was naked on all fours. Three fingers thrusting in and out and then four as she gaped like a flower.

Irina was fucking hard on his cock now. The size of him, she was getting close. He loved the boots now she found it erotic. Just fucking in leather boots like a whore. Then Carol was sat on his face, his tongue protruding like a tiny cock. She ground herself against him. Irina fucked like crazy now and then hands tenderly fondling her breasts, she came loudly with the most amazing orgasm she'd ever had, tensing , shaking, sweating, grinding down onto his huge male hardness and then he gasped and came. The torrential jetting of semen into her vagina took her to a previously unvisited place. A plateau of orgasm, unimagined pleasure.

It took a couple of minutes for the orgasm to subside. Spunk intermingled with my wife's sweet juices and dribbled down out of her squelching cunt.

"I need that cock in me whilst it's still hard" Carol gasped. Irina lifted herself off it and the semen flowed copiously from her gaping pussy. He was still hard and Carol sat astride him. She rode him lustfully and as he fondled her heaving breasts and she came hard too.

The rest of the night?

To be continued