Project Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, Nitasha. Even though we fantasized about it and talked about it, I don't think either of us ever dreamed this would happen and we would actuallhy be looking at Miss...I mean Maev's nude body," Dolly smiled.

"Well, then, let's get our black and white asses into the locker room, get out of these wet outfits, and get into the shower so we have the sweat washed from our bodies before Maev--Doesn't it sound strange to call Miss Robinson by her firt name?--comes in and joins us," Nitasha said euphorically.

"Oh, yes. Let's do," sighed Dolly all dreamy-eyed.

So Nitasha and Dolly clasped hands and headed quickly towards the locker room to get undressed, and at the same time Maev watched them through the minnie blinds of her office window, smiling to herself.

In no time Dolly and Nitasha had their exercise outfits off and hung on hooks in their lockers, and they had their bars of soap, shampoo, rinse, bath towels, and face cloths in hand and were off to the shower room, not wanting to waste a single second being ready when Maev joined them.

The girls went to their favorite shower in the right, far corner that provided the most privacy since there was a tiled half wall between the two rows of showerheads that blocked direct view from the locker room and turned on the water. The water came out in a fine, semi-hot, steamy spray that soon had the two girls dripping wet from head to toe, and the rivulets of water ran down from their shoulders over their breasts and dripped off their nipples that had become hard from the hydro massage afforded by the water coming out of the showerheads. The water also ran down their abdomens and soaaked their pussy hair until each girl's was matted with it.

Once Dolly and Nitasha had rinsed off their body sweat, they went into one another's arms and shared a tender moment and kiss, allowing their tongues to delve into one another's willing mouths. They both moaned with sensual desire for the other and pressed their bodies together under one shower where they felt their firm breasts and hard nipples indent their supple flesh.

When they ended their kiss, Dolly stood back some so she could see Nitasha and look into her eyes and said, "Oh, Nitasha, I love you so very much. I don't even have enough words to tell you how much."

Nitasha sighed as she put her right hand onto Dolly's soft, right cheek and slid it down slowly until she let her fingers trace the outline of Dolly's lips and said, "I know, Love, for I feel the same way. What we would do without the other I don't know. I just don't know. What we share is so beautiful and wonderful, our deep and everlasting friendship as well as the love and loving we share."

Dolly leaned forward and kissed Nitasha ever so gently, affirming what Nitasha had just said.

It was then they heard movement in the locker room and went back to their own showers just as Maev walked from the locker room into the shower room. At the time she had a fluffy, green towel wrapped around her body, held up by having tucked one end into the other just above her breasts. Both Dolly and Nitasha gave her a long, desirous look as they saw her ample breasts pressing firmly outward against the towel that caused it to drop straight down to just below her hips where her pussy would be just inches above it.

Maev had her hair pinned up in back, and she had rubber sandals on her feet.

As Maev walked over to a bench on the open side of the mid-half wall--the very one Nitasha had been placed that first day of classes when the blackmail of Dolly and Nitasha occured and Dolly was molested--she took a side glance at Dolly and NItasha taking their showers and saw through the steamy mist their young, firm bodies beaded with drops of water as it seductively ran down their bodies, and once again she loved what she saw and what she saw she wanted to love.

"Hey, girls, how's the water?" Maev called out to make her presence known...as if she needed to do so since she saw the side glances given her by the girls when she came into the shower room.

"Oh, high, Miss...I mean Maev. The water is fine. Come on in!" Dolly jokingly answered back.

"Yeah. It really feels good to wash off all that sweat from exercising so long and hard," Nitasha added.

"Well, then, since I'm all sweaty, too, from having worked out with you girls, let me get ready and I'll join you," Maev said seductively.

"Oh, girl!" both girls thought.

This is something both Dolly and Nitasha wanted.

Maev turned around, bent over to put her things down on the bench, and, of course, when she bent over, the back of her towel rode up the back of her well formed thighs and slightly over her ass cheeks, preseenting a very appealing sight to Nitasha and Dolly, which, of course, neither of them missed since they were scoped-lock on every movement Maev made.

Once she had her shower articles set down on the bench, she turned back towards the girls, sitting down as she did so while at the same time sliging off her bath sandals and slipping them underneath the bench. That left only her towel, but before taking off her towel, Maev reached behind her head with her hands and took out her hair comb.

Maev put the comb down beside her bath articles, reached up with her hands and ran her fingers through her hair to separate the strands so they were loose, and then she gently shook her hair back and forth to give it a more fluffy look. This the girls had never seen before, and when they did see Maev with her beautiful auburn hair cascading down over her shoulders and down her back, Dolly and Nitasha were awestruck.

Maev was a beautiful woman even with her hair pulled back and pinned up, but with her hair unencumbered and free flowing, she was absolutely gorgeous. Both Dolly and Nitasha skipped a breath at first sight.

"My," Dolly thought within herself, "if Maev is this beautiful with the towel still on, what is she going to look like when she takes it off and is completely nude before us?"

While Dolly had this thought running rampant through her mind, Nitasha, too, had similar thoughts as well as appetite to see more of Maev. But, she and Dolly didn't have to wait long for that to happen.

With a faint smile on her face, Maev reached up with her right hand, took hold of the towel tucked in at the top and pulled it out, and with one, smooth movement Maev pulled the towel away from her body and dropped it down on the bench.

Now she stood completely naked before Dolly and Nitasha where they could see every feature about her.

Her breasts were large and perfectly formed with large nipples and crimson areolas the size of silver dollars, and they jutted out from her chest because of her muscle tone that made them stand out without support. She had a gentle six-pack on her abdomen. The amount of body fat was in the low percentage range, 38% - 30%. Her thighs were full and rounded, and her calves were well defined and muscular. But, of course, Dolly and Nitasha gazed at the wonder of Maev's body, both sets of eyes eventually came to the "V" of her pussy that was covered with a soft, silky covering of light, auburn hair. In the house of Sappho Maev would be called "a woman's woman." She was that perfect in beauty and form.

Of course, all of this did not go by Maev unnoticed, the eye attention she was getting from Dolly and Nitasha, but then, she knew inside herself that knowing Dolly and Nitasha were lesbian lovers she would have this effect on them, and that was the reason she did not feel as if she were trying to take advantage of non-lesbians.

Even though Maev knew both girls were captivated by what they saw, she was not going to rush in too soon, so she just accepted their initial eye homage to her voluptuous body, turned around, giving the girls a side view of her, picked up her soap and shampoo, and walked into the shower area where Dolly and Nitasha were.

Dolly and Nitasha, of course, watched every move she made as she came towards them, and she took the shower right next to Dolly's.

"Hope you don't mind my taking the shower right next to yours and Nitasha's," Maev said casually, "but having the heat and spray from the other shower heads makes it so much better when taking s shower. Don't you think?" Maev asked.

"Oh, yes!" Nitasha quickly blurted out in a girlish way.

"Yes, indeed, Maev. That's one reason Nitasha and I take showers right next to one another," added Dolly.

Maev smiled at both girls, "Well, then. Thanks."

And she ducked her head underneath the shower, soaking her beautiful long hair until it was completely wet, and when she stood straight up, she took her hands and flipped her wet hair back over her shoulders so the water ran down her face and her entire body. The water washed over her large breasts where some of it dripped off her now firm nipples, ran between her defining cleavage, over her six-pack, and between her legs where the water drained like a miniature waterfall from her wet pubic hair.

Maev, Dolly, and Nitasha washed their hair, rinsed, conditioned, and rinsed again. Afterwards Maev and Dolly had to finger their long hair back along the sides of their heads and over the top so it would fall down to their backs and out of their eyes. Nitasha, however, with her beautiful, short, black hair wasn't bothered with this. She just shook her head gently and the water sprayed out and away.

Once each had washed her hair, she soaped and rinsed her body. It was then Dolly came up with an idea, something she and Nitasha usually did when taking a shower together.

"Hey, Nitasha, do you want me to wash your back since its difficult to reach?" Dolly asked.

"Yes. That would be great," answered Nitasha as casually as she could.

So Dolly lathered her washcloth with her soap, turned towards Nitasha, and began to wash her beautiful, dark skin, beginning at her shoulders and slowly working down to her narrow waist while making sure her hand swiped the side of her right breast. She didn't take Nitasha's breasts fully into her hands as they usually did when washing one another, but this time she was being on the modest side.

Nitasha turned, rinsing off her back, and then said, "All right, Dolly, it's your turn. Turn around."

Dolly turned around with her back to Nitasha so her front was facing Maev so she could see. As did Dolly, Nitasha began washing Dolly's back from her shoulders downward, sliding past her right breast with her fingers outstretched beneath her washcloth so it covered the back of Dolly's full, right breast.

When Nitasha had finished washing Dolly's back, Dolly nonchlantly said to Maev, "Since we three are taking showers together, would you like me to wash your back, Maev?"

Maev looked salaciously into Dolly's light blue eyes, having hoped one or both of the girls would make the offer, so without hesitation she answered, "Why, Dolly, that would be very good of you. One thing about the human body, it is not easy to wash ones own back."

"All right then," Dolly told Maev as she walked around her. "Turn around so I can reach it," she added. She wanted Nitasha to be able to see her washing Maev's back as far as her hand passing past her right breast.

Dolly soaped her washcloth into a rich lather and reached out with a trembling hand from the sheer excitement of knowing she was going to have her hand on Maev's body and placed it on top of her right shoulder. From there Dolly washed back and forth and in circles down Maev's back. When she got near Maev's right breast, she stretched out her fingers and slightly moved her hand forward so that when she washed near Maev's breast her splayed hand beneath the washcloth swiped across her flesh. At the same time Dolly added her bare hand and slid her fingers against the side of Maev's left breast.

When Dolly did this, she heard Maev take a small gasp and felt a shiver run through her body as if a small electric touch passed between them.

But the contact did not last long even though Dolly would have loved to go further, to reach around with both hands and take Maev's breasts into them. But she didn't want to rush things, so she backed away from Maev so the three of them could finish showering. As they washed their bodies, each paid particular attention to her breasts with their hardening nipples which each saw on one another. Each also paid particular attention when their hands reached their soapy pubic mounds. When they did, each of them felt her own sexual arousal from her very own fingering, but after they had washed themselves, the three shut off the water and walked over to the bench, picked up their towels, and dried off.

Again, each one felt the thrill of the fluffy towels caress her breasts and between her legs. When they were dried, all three wrapped themselves in their damp towels, their first one having been used to dry their hair. Maev picked up her bath supplies and slipped on her sandals.

It was then she made a suggestion to the girls as they were wrapping their towels around themselves.

"Dolly. Nitasha. I have an idea. Since it's so damp in the locker room, why don't you put away your things, get your street clothes, and come to my office to change. It's much warmer in there than it is in this big, old, damp locker room. What do you say?" Maev asked the two girls.

Dolly and Nitasha smiled at one another. "Oh, that sounds so good, Maev. It is so cold in the locker room. Look, you can even see the goose flesh on my arm," Dolly said, holding her arm up for Maev's inspection. "And I'm sure you two have the same thing."

"Well, then, get your clothes and come to my office. You can bring your towels and put them into the laundry container before you leave," Maev said.

Dolly and Nitasha turned to go to their adjoining lockers as Maev went out of the locker room to go to her office where she planned to rearrange the furniture as she wanted it for what she had in mind for the three of them if things worked out as she hoped it would.

Once inside her office Maev put two chairs with cushioned seats right in front of her large desk that she cleared of most of the items she had on it. She then turned her swivel chair behind her desk so the back faced the edge of the desk, and she locked it so it would not rotate, and she locked the wheels, too, so they would not slide the chair away from the desk. She wanted her chair to be stationary.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Maev said to herself in a thoughtful way with her chin resting in her hand between her bent index finger and thumb along her lower chin. "I think that should do," she thought with a "Grinch-like" smile.

Just as Maev had finished her preparations, she heard a soft knock on her office door.

"Come on in, girls," she said.

And Dolly and Nitasha came from the gym into Maev's office.

"You didn't have to knock," she told them. "Again, not in this kind of situation when we three are alone."

"Okay," Nitasha and Dolly said.

"Isn't it much warmer in here than in the locker room?" Maev asked.

"Much, much warmer," the two girls agreed.

"In that case why don't you just sit down, and we can talk for a few minutes and get to know one another better. All right?" Maev asked.

Once more Dolly and Nitasha said "yes" with their eyes.

Therefore, they sat down in the two cushioned chairs in front of Maev's desk while Maev backed up and raised up onto the desk so she was sitting right in front of the two girls where their eyes and Maev's crotch were at the same level.

When Maev slid up onto her desk, she couldn't stop her towel from going up with her, raising it to mid-thigh and opening it at the seam where the two ends of the towel met. The towel also separated some so her inner thighs were bare up to the juncture below her pussy. Now Maev was sitting on the top of her desk in a most provocative way.

Acting as if nothing happened in that movement, she began to talk with Nitasha and Dolly about their home life, what their plans were after graduating from Oakland Community College, were they doing anything in addition to going to college, what did they want to become in the future...those kinds of things.

In return Maev shared with them things about herself, her background, where she went to college, and what brought her to Oakland Community College and why and how she got into athletic programs in general and aerobics in particular.

All was going very smoothly, and as they talked Maev put her arms behind herself to help support her body, and when she did this, her towel rode higher on her thighs, and the ends of her towel separated wider so now Dolly and Nitasha saw not only Maev's upper thighs but also a hint of her exposed pussy hair between her legs.

Nitasha's and Dolly's eyes locked onto Maev's crotch as a pilot locks her weapon onto a target, and their eyes opened wider than they had been. They also salivated inside their mouths at the very sight of Maev's crotch.

Trying to clear her head from the headiness this erotic vision created in her mind, Dolly cleared her throat gently and asked, "Maev, if it's not too personal a question...Nitasha and I have wondered why you are not married since you are a lovely, well built woman, who is so personable?"

Mave's face radiated into a warm smile. This was the very question for which she had been waiting. The question that could lead her into telling the girls she is a lesbian who has been one since she discovered her sexual orientation.

Looking from one to another, Maev answered, "Why, not at all, Dolly. It's not too personal a question to ask friends. And we are now friends and not just Professor...Coach...and students. Right?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, friends," the girls agreed. "We are so happy to be your friend, Maev," Dolly and Nitasha glowed from deep within themselves.

"Well, then, there is a very simple and logical reason for my not being married despite, as you say, I am a lovely, well built woman who is personable. I can answer your question in four words: I AM A LESBIAN. I love women. Does that disturb you two?" Maev asked, not wanting to give away the fact she knew they were lesbians, too, as well as friends and lovers. That would have to come from them for her plan to work.

There was a long pause for an unknown period of silence when no one said anything. The three of them just looked from one to the other waiting for someone to say something.

As usual, Dolly spoke up. "Maev, no, hearing you are a lesbian does not disturb us. Does it Nitasha?" she asked.

Nitasha first looked at Dolly and then at Maev, "No, Dolly's right. It doesn't disturb us. Do you know why, Maev? Nitasha asked.

"No, Nitasha," Maev answered, trying to say this with as straight of face as possible. "Why aren"t you two put off by what I just told you about my being a lesbian. I should think you would be."

"What Nitasha wants to tell you, Maev, is the fact it doesn't upset us or put us off because both she and I are lesbians. We are friends...lovers...and in love with one another."

Maev gave a look of amazement and directed to both girls. "Why, I would not think it of you two, but you are together all the time, and I have seen the way you look at one another. I should have guessed it. Shouldn't I?"

"Yes, I guess you should have, Maev," Nitasha said.

"And we two must admit, Maev, both of us have watched you and seeing how beautiful you are dreamed about making love to you," Dolly confessed.

"My, well, isn't that interesting?" Maev said.

Maev clearerd her throat and said tentatively, "I don't know if this is rushing things a wee bit but would you two like to make love right now in my office. The gym door is already locked, and I can close those blinds more, and lock the door, so no one would disturb us. There are three hours before the night classes begin, and noe of them use the gym anyway.

"Oh, Maev. Yes. We want to make love to you and with you and you with us. We've wanted this day to come, and now that it's here, it's time to grab the moment. 'Carpe Diem.' 'Seize the Day,'" Dolly said and Natisha affirmed it.