Project Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That being the case," Maev said as she reached up, took hold of the towel, and quickly removed it off her body, "here is what you have wanted."

And there sat Maev, a smile on her face, her large firm breasts with hard, erect nipples and her inviting bushy pussy spread wide before Dolly and Nitasha since she spread her legs at the same time she removed her towel. Dolly and Nitasha just sat mesmerized on the spot with their senses crying out to be satiated with Maev's flesh.

"All right, you two. Now it's your turn to take off your towels," said Maev.

And Dolly and Nitasha not needing any further encouragement got up from their chairs and took off their towels in one easy motion, waiting for the what and how to be given by Maev.

"Well, I must say," said Maev, "you two do make a lovely pair, Nitasha with your dark, nubile, black skin and Dolly with your very pale white skin. A mouthwatering duo," she smiled as she licked her moist lips with the tip of her tongue.

Dolly and Nitasha were both pleased Maev found them attractive and tempting since they were hoping at some point she would be going down on them and eating their pussies that were already creamy wet around their vaginas, and they, in turn, were hoping they would finally have their chance of putting their heads between her lovely legs and theiir faces into her beautiful, hairy bush.

"Well, now, let me see. Where do we start?" Maev said thoughtfully, wanting a few seconds to pass so it looked as if she at least had not alrady had the plans worked out. "I know. Dolly and Nitasha slide your chairs towards me until you have them close to the desk."

Dolly and Nitasha immediately did as Maev requested, and they slid their chairs towards the desk, and as they did so, Maev spread her long, shapely legs quite wide, giving the girls a perfect view of her pussy.

"Now, I want you two to sit down so you both are enclosed between my splayed legs."

The two girls did as directed by Maev with sensual excitement that became quite evident by the increasing amount of pussy cream saturating their vaginas with each passing minute.

Once the girls got themselves settled in their chairs and their bodies enclosed within the scope of Maev's spread legs, they lifted their heads and found themselves looking directly into Maev's pussy that by now, because she had spread her legs so wide, her vagina had opened up considerably, and a large amount of lubricant had formed around the edges, some even trickling into the crease between her ass cheeks.

Dolly and Nitasha sat transfixed, exploring with their eyes every detail of Maev's pussy. They saw her raised mons covered with fine, silky, reddish auburn hair that extended into the creases on her legs. The hair was shorter and not as thick as it covered the outer edges of the straight outer lips of her labia, each converging at her hooded clit. Maev's clit was large, extending down between her labia minora, and since she had spread her legs very wide so the girls could get their heads in between her rounded thighs, her vagina had become fluted and opened. This allowed the girls to see the contrast between Maev's outer flesh from the coral pink of her inner flesh.

For Dolly and Nitasha Maev's pussy was a wonderful and delicious sight to see.

Maev, of course, watched Nitasha and Dolly as they studied her pussy, quite pleased with the amount of time they were taking studying every nuance of it.

"Well, girls, how do you like my pussy? Does it pass your inspection?" Maev asked.

"Oh, Maev, yes," Dolly said, "your pussy is beautiful. It makes me want to put my head between your legs and eat you out until you cum all over my face and shoot your ejaculate into my willing mouth," Dolly drooled.

"Make that the two of us, Maev," Nitasha grinned.

"In that case and since I am outnumbered," Maev said, "we'll have to work something out among us. Let's see. For starters, since you both want to taste my pussy, why don't you two put your heads together and lick it. That way you both get to taste my pussy at the same time, and I get double the stimulation of two tongues. Is that all right with you two?"

"Oh, Maev, that is just fine with us."

And without waiting, Dolly and Nitasha slid their chairs even further until the end of the arms touched the back of Maev's desk, and then Dolly reached out with her left hand and placed it half-way up the inside of Maev's inner, right thigh while Nitasha did the same on Maev's left side.

Maev laid her back on her desktop that had her legs bent at the knees on the edge of the desk. In that position Dolly and Nitasha gently pushed Maev's legs outward as they each brought their heads forward and met at the center of Maev's pussy, each giving it a gentle kiss, and then they stuck out their tongues and licked their way up to Maev's vaginal opening.

What a lovely picture this made with the sharp contrast of Nitasha's dark face and curly, dark hair and Dolly's pale face and long, flowing platinium blonde hair.

When the girls' lips and tongues made contact with Maev's wet pussy, she let out a long, soulful sigh of delight and thought deep within herself, "Oh, how sweet and lovely it is to have these two beauties licking my pussy."

And just as this thought went through Maev's mind, Dolly and Nitasha stuck out their tongues and slowly inserted them into Maev's vagina until their lips were glued to the outer rim of her hole and their noses pressed firmly onto her hair-covered labia. Once inside Maev's tunnel of love, the girls played with their tongues, sometimes apart against the walls of Maev's vagianl sheath while at other times intertwined with their tongues so together they felt as one to Maev as she felt Dolly and Nitasha sliding their tongues in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, girls, you are turning me on so much and making me feel so good. I can tell you've eaten pussy before," Maev moaned.

As Maev was telling Nitasha and Dolly what effect they were having on her from their eating her pussy, both pulled out with Dolly sliding her tongue upwards between Maev's labia lips to her clit and Nitasha down towards Maev's anus. Both girls wanted to add to the excitement they were giving and receiving.

When Nitasha's tongue reached Maev's anal hole, she also brought her right hand down with her, slid it beneath Maev's knee and bent her leg up and rolled her back slightly on her ass so she could get at her anus more easily. In the meantime, Dolly brought her left hand up Maev's inner thigh and onto her pussy until her palm rested on Maev's left labia with her fingers reaching out for Maev's excited clit.

Once each girl was in place, Nitasha dipped her head and swiped her salivating tongue across Maev's puckered anus that sent thrills throughout Maev's body. She then curled her tongue so it would be narrower than usual, and when she found the point of entrance, she pushed her tongue up on Maev's ass cheek while shoving her tongue past the sphincter muscle and into Maev's ass hole. Once inside, Nitasha tongue-fucked Maev's ass.

At the same time, Dolly had gotten her mouth to Maev's clit that by now was so overly excited it had extended beyond its hood, and she flicked and strummed the tip of her sweet tongue back and forth on Maev's clit and also circled it, sending waves of erotic sensations coursing throughout Maev's every increasing sexual tingles in her pussy. When Dolly felt Maev jump at the touch of Nitasha's tongue inside her ass hole, Dolly formed her mouth into an "O" and came directly down onto Maev's clit and sucked on it as if it were a teat.

"Oh, my god!" Maev literally shouted as she reached up and grasped her own magnificient breasts. "Oh, damn. You girls are sending so much sexual stimulus through my body I'm about to burst from overflowing."

Hearing what Maev said, Dolly and Nitasha increased their lingual stimulation on her anus and clit that increased Maev's sexual energy higher and higher, moving her along to her orgasm.

"Oh...oh...ohhh, yesssss. Owwwww! Eat me out, girls. I want to cum into your lovely mouths and cover your faces with my pussy juice," Maev grunted through clenched teeth and semi-closed jaws.

Knowing Maev couldn't hold out much longer and wanting to have her cum into their mouths, Nitasha withdrew her tongue from Maev's ass hole that closed as it left her, and Dolly gave a few, last hard sucks on Maev's clit, hoping those would send her over the edge and let the dam burst.

When Dolly felt Maev lift her hips off the desk while pressing down with her hands and forearms, she knew the time had come. Dragging her mought from Maev's vibrating clit and down between her puffy pussy lips, Dolly joined Nitasha at the font of lesbian blessings, Maev's vagina and urethra. And she was not too soon since just as Dolly put her open mouth beside Nitasha's and both girls pressed their lips against Maev's flesh, forming as good a seal as two pairs of lips could do, Maev shuddered and tossed her head gently from side to side in the exhilarating culmination of her intense orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, yesss! Oh, yes! That's it! Here it comes, girls! Here it comes! Nnnnnnoooowwwwww! Oh, my, god, n...n...n...noooooooooooowww! Maev cried out.

And with her cry of ecstasy came the flood. The sanctuaries of her body fluids let loose, and her pussy cream and love juice flowed out of her vagina into the waiting mouths of Nitasha and Dolly who were overwhelmed with the headiness of Maev's elixir and the sweet smell of her orgasmic musk. The volume of pussy juice sprayed all over Dolly's and Nitasha's faces, but they marveled in it and swallowed as much as they could as Maev squirted into their mouths her essence.

Dolly and Nitasha just kept their hands on Maev's ass cheeks so they could press up on them while they pressed down with their faces in order to keep as much contact with Maev's trembling body as it moved beneath the throbbing, erotic orgasm.

In time, however, Maev let her hips go back down onto the desktop and started to relax as best she could. She got her breathing under control and felt comletely drained and enervated while she lay there enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

The girls on their parts came up for air from between Maev's legs, their faces covered with her pussy cream and love juice, and they looked at one another starry eyed from having shared in this remarkable experience of making love with Maev. They came into each other's arms and shared a lover's kiss, mingling Maev's pussy cream lips to lips.

Having kissed, they both looked at Maev, first at her very wet pussy whose lips were still opened widely; and then her rising and falling abdomen as she breathed deeply; her full, firm breasts whose nipples were still large, firm, and erect; and then her beautiful face with her long hair cascading around her shoulders. She still had her eyes closed, so there was no eye contact, but Dolly and Nitasha now felt a deeper and more fulfilling connection with Maev than ever before.

When Maev finally did recover from her intense orgasm, she opened her eyes and saw Dolly and Nitasha looking at her. She smiled at them as she, too, saw how coated their faces were with her pussy cream.

"Well, girls, I must say, you two know how to please a woman. No doubt about that. That was absolutely magnificient, and having the both of you making love to my pussy was a special treat. I've never had that before," she smiled.

"Oh, Miss Robinson...I mean Maev...it was wonderful going down on you. It was a dream come true for us," said Dolly.

"Yes. You certainly taste soooo good. That's for sure," Nitasha added.

"I'm glad you two think so. Come here and give me a kiss so I can taste what you two just did," said Maev as she pushed herself back up with her hands into a sitting position on the edge of the desk.

In turn Maev took Nitasha and Dolly into her arms and shared a moist, soulful, kiss, kisses that continued to keep all three of them wet between the legs. Of course, neither Dolly nor Nitasha had an orgasm even though the excitement of eating out Maev got them so close to having theirs without any help.

As Maev kissed each of the girls, she reached down with her right hand and wedged it in between their legs, feeling freely how wet the girls were.

"As I knew you would be. You two are absolutely drenched between your legs, and there's a good reason for it, and we all three know why. Don't we," Maev asked demurely.

Nitasha and Dolly looked at one another and grinned, the smile on Nitasha's face brightening up the place because of her lovely smile and said, "We most definitely know why we're all hot and bothered and in such a lather," Dolly said.

"Well, then, we shall just have to remedy that. Won't we?" asked Maev, smiling back at the two girls in a knowing way.

"I guess so," Nitasha answered.

"Well, how does this sound? Once more there are two of you and one of me, and both of you have had a chance to eat me out and give me pleasure--It's smeared all over your faces!--so here's what we'll do. I'll lie back down on the desktop, and Nitasha you come up and sit on my face in a reverse position and Dolly you come up and sit on my face in a forward position facing Nitasha. That way you two will be able to embrace, kiss, and fondle one another while I eat out both your pussies and you cum into my mouth, hopefully at the same time. Think that will work?" asked Maev.

"Oh, yes, Maev. That will work. Won't it, Nitasha?" Dolly asked.

"Absolutely yes. That will be a real turn on for both of us," Nitasha replied.

"Come on then," Maev said, waiving her hand for Dolly and Nitasha to get up onto the desk and sit on her face.

Nitasha and Dolly needed no further encouragement but climbed onto the desktop and slid on bended knees towards Maev's head. Once there, Nitasha turned her body around so that her left knee was by Maev's forehead, and then she raised her right knee and crossed over Maev's face until it was on the opposite side of her forehead. Maev, of course, got a good look at Nitasha's flowering pussy lips and opening vagina as she spread her legs to position herself over her face.

Maev marveled at the beautiful image of Nitaha's black pussy covered in a thick bush of pubic hair, and she loved the contrast when she saw the pink outline of the edges of Nitasha's pussy lips and the deep inside of her vagina where she was able to see the beginning of the inner walls and the puffy tissue brought on by Nitasha's sexual arousal. Maev loved the way Nitasha's smooth, dark pussy lips bleneded in with her dark, black skin beginning at the top of her mons. Nitasha's pussy was a sight to behold, and Maev couldn't wait until she had her pussy pressed into her face and her tongue inside here lovely pussy hole.

Once Nitasha was situated on the upper part of Maev's face, Dolly slid forward, and in one, smooth motion slid her right knee alongside Maev's jaw, tossed her left bent knee over, up, and then down so that her left knee was along the other side of Maev's jaw. Now Maev could look through the "V" space of Nitasha's where her legs met at the juncture of her pussy crease. From there Maev saw Dolly's fluffy, very blonde pubic hair covering her mons.

Now, the trio were all set for their me'nage e' trios of lesbian love.

"All right, you two, I want you to lower yourselves down just a little so I can reach you with my mouth but not lose my ability to move my head back and forth and up and down," Maev said.

"We understand, Maev," Nitasha said.

"Yes, we understand," added Dolly.

Accordingly, Dolly and Nitasha first looked deeply and lovingly at each other and leaned forward in a lover's embrace until their breasts pressed against one another, indenting as they pressed. In the thrilling rapture of their loving embrace, Dolly and Nitasha shared a soulful kiss as they lowered themselves slowly until they felt their pussies touch Maev's face.

As the girls got closer and their vaginas opened wider, Maev inhaled their individual fragrances of musk that identified each one the same but separate, and her mouth drooled at the thought of licking their sweet vaginal nectar with her tongue and bringing it into her mouth to taste and swallow.

Since Dolly's body and Nitasha's body were pressed together so tightly that they embraced with interlocking arms to help keep their balance, Maev was able to reach up with her arms and cup Dolly's left ass cheek with her left hand and Nitasha's right ass cheek with her right hand. This gave Maev greater control of what she would be doing with the girls as she ate their pussies.

As Maev brought her face into the two pussies, she couldn't hlep but marvel at the contrasting beauty the two girls made for each other, and having registered that fact, Maev pressed down with her hands on the girls' ass cheeks and kissed each of the girl's pussy with loving lips and mouth, and what a kiss it was as Maev moved her head first to Nitasha's pussy and then to Dolly's pussy.

These kisses Maev put on their pussies put Dolly and Nitasha into erotic orbit, as the sexual energy flowed from Maev to them and through them.

"Oh, myyyyyyyy, Maev. That was so wonderful," Dolly moaned.

"Yessssss. It was," Nitasha groaned.

Maev, of course, wan't taking any time to talk. She continued her journey to the inner side of Dolly's and Nitasha's vaginas. Moving her head back and forth, Maev licked both pussies as far as she could reach both ways, anus to clit, and her ongoing licking sent shivers of wanton desire course through the girls' bodies. Their sensual emotions were enflamed with desire for Maev to get them off so they could orgasm and cum all over her beautiful face and shoot their ejaculate and love juice into her mouth.

On each stroke Maev inserted her tongue inside the girls' pussies further and further, scooping up as much of their pussy cream as possible so she could have a foretaste of the feast to come, and she knew sit would. Soon.

Obviously Dolly and Nitasha were not that far from having their orgasms since they had been so sexually stimulated throughout the time they were at the gates of Maev's pussy, enjoying eating her pussy and finally lapping up her pussy cream and love juice.

Maev knew the girls were close to orgasm, too, by the sounds they made while she was lying underneath them with their pussies over her willing and working mouth and tongue. As it was, since the girls' two clits were close together since they were facing one another, Maev concentrated her attention on their clits, licking them, circling them with the tip of her tongue, and sucking on them with her mouth. Dolly and Nitasha heard the sucking sounds coming from beneath them and felt the delicious homage being given to their pussies by Maev.

While Maev worked on the girls, Dolly and Nitasha kissed and caressed one another wherever their hands and fingers would wander. On occasion they were able to pull back so they could massage each other's beautiful breasts and tweak their hard, erect nipples with their pouting areolas surrounded by goose flesh between their thumbs and forefingers. With all this lingual and digital attention Nitasha and Dolly moved ever so closely to having their orgasms.

"Oh, Maev," Dolly sighed, "suck on our clits. Make us cum. Ooooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! It feels so damn good. Doesn't it, Nitasha?"

"Yessssssssss! It feels wonderful. I want to cum. I have to cum. I'm almost there, Maev," Nitasha wailed.

The girls in the throes of their pre-orgasmic vibrations through their bodies and the tingling of their sensitive clits, both pushed down gently on Maev's face so it was completely covered by pussy, and their pussy lips engulfed her mouth and nose. Once feeling Maev's face on their pussies, Dolly and Nitasha gently rocked back and forth over Maev's tongue, jumping each time it flicked their love nubs.