Project Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Claudette, Neesha, and Wanda had their plan to have Dolly in the shower, one Project girl to another or, in this case, three others.

Dolly and Nitasha had been alone in the shower for several minutes, rinsing the sweat from their bodies, soaping one another down while at the same time feeling each other's nipples get hard and erect from this attention and from rubbing their hands between one another's legs, feeling their hairy pubic mounds. White hand between black legs. Black hand between white legs. It was very exciting for both of them.

It is something they do now that they are in college when they spend the night over at one another's homes. They'd go to bed, lie there, feel the closeness, and smell their sexual arousal emanating from between both their legs, and eventually they make love with one another, beginning very slowly and allowing everything to build up until they explode with powerful orgasms in a sixty-nine position and cum into one another's open and willing mouths. It wasn't their favorite position when making love, but at one another's homes they had to be aware of the time.

Since there was no one in the shower except them, Dolly and Nitasha, giving into their passions, began to stroke one another's pussies with more attention and vigor, sliding their fingers between one another's pussy lips, inserting their fingers into one another's vaginas, and toying with each other's clits with thumbs and forefingers.

Between their soapy hands and the cream from their pussies, Nitasha and Dolly were close to having their orgasms when Claudette, Neesha, and Wanda walked into the shower room.

"Well, well, well! What do we have her?" blurted Wanda in a sarcastic way.

"Looks as if we've found a little lovin' goin' on between this white cracker and that black cracker, Girl Friends," Claudette said with a smirk on her face as she pointed out each one in turn.

"Looks that way to me," Neesah agreed. "An' what you doin' foolin' around with this here white girl anyway, Nitasha?" Ain't we black girls good enough for you?"

Nitasha and Dolly, being caught by surprise by the three girls, looked up in shock , and they hurriedly broke away from one another. Neither one was ashamed of what they had been doing with one another, but they didn't like being found in this compromising situation, especially by Claudette, Neesha, and Wanda.

Nitasha was the first to answer. "It's none of your damn business what I do!" Nitasha lashed out at the three girls. "And I can do what I want with whom I want," she added emphatically.

Due to her dark skin, no one really saw Nitasha's cheeks blush from embarrassment even though she felt exactly as she had just told the three nobodies. It was the same when Dolly told her they knew they were lovers.

"Don't you go playin' high 'n' mighty with us, Nitasha. You two bein' what you are?" said Claudette.

"And what is that?" shot back Nitasha while Dolly just stood there feeling still embarrassed at being caught in the act of making love with Nitasha, but she felt quite outnumbered among these black girls.

"Well, if you don't know by now, Bitch, you have allot of learnin' to do," Claudette said in a most contemptuous way. "And don't give us that innocent act that you don't know what we're talking about."

"That is for sure. You two are lesbians!" said Neesha, adding special meaning to the word lesbians.

"For sure. For sure. You two are cunt-lovin', cunt-eatin' lesbians," Wanda added.

And so it went back and forth for a few minutes while the three intruders became bolder, and Nitasha and Dolly felt more and more humiliated as well as angry.

"Now I wonder what Miss Robinson would say if we were to tell her about you two and what we walked in on?" Claudette said with a warning in her voice.

"Yeah. Wonder what she 'would' say," chimed in Neesha and Wanda together.

"I bet she'd be a might pissed off, for sure," said Claudette to her two friends. And turning to Dolly and Nitasha, she said, "And most likely you two would be in big trouble if she went to the Dean of Students with this. Most likely you two would be asked to leave. And what do you think the other students would think once the story got around, and you know it would. All it would take is one person," raising her index finger into the air, "and by the end of the school day tomorrow, everyone-in-their-mother would know. Think what that would do to your reps."

"Ruin them for sure," Neesha added. "Couldn't hide this kind of thing or keep it from getting out."

At this point both Nitasha and Dolly knew these three had the upper hand but didn't know how to play it. And Dolly remembered what she had said to Nitasha not long ago about what more could Claudette do to her...to them...that she hadn't already done in confronting them both with the fact they were lovers. Now she knew, having been caught in this compromising situation, Claudette could do so much more to hurt both her and Nitasha.

While these thoughts went through Dolly's mind, Nitasha turned her head and looked into Dolly's clear, light blue eyes with a question of alarm in them. She wanted Dolly to give her a sign of some kind as to what to do, and the sign she received in kind from Dolly was to give in to these three. They cloudn't jeopardize their good names and reps.

Nitasha understood Dolly just by reading her eyes and the expression on her face. It was that close of friendship they had since early grade school.

"All right, you three. What is it you want so you don't tell Miss Robinson? Dolly and I can't afford to have this get out to the Dean and the student body not to mention our mothers and families," Nitasha said dejectedly.

"Well, it's good you've finally come to your senses. Isn't it girls?" Claudette asked Neesha and Wanda with a smirk on her face and a gleam in her eyes.

Both Neesha and Wanda returned the smirk and turned their heads and looked at Dolly and Nitasha from head to toe, their mouths salivating and forming balls of spit inside.

Being the leader of the three, Claudette spoke up as she looked intently into the eyes of Nitasha and Dolly to see their reactions to what she was about to say.

"Well, Girls, you see," Claudette said. "It's like this. For a long time now, we three have been noticin' how close and chummy you are, and we figured you two had a thing for one another and were more than friends which we've already established and now have proven by what we walked in on here in the shower room."

Claudette was now confident she had Nitasha and Dolly where she wanted them: Behind the eight Ball or Between a rock and a hard place, and this thought made her smile with satisfaction .

"So, we all agree then, Nitasha," Claudette said, "you and Dolly are lesbians. You have to be because any girl who loves to make love with another girl and not a boy is a lesbian, or if not lesbian, at least bi-sexual. Which I don't think either one of you are."

"But...," Nitasha tried to get a word in here.

"Now, now, let me finish," Claudette stopped Nitasha from saying anything. "We've seen you two growing up together since grade school and know you had sleep overs at one another's homes. You know how stories get around The Projects. It's almost impossible to keep secrets for very long. So, Project Girls, you two are lesbians. No doubt about it. Deny it if you can?" Claudette egged Nitasha on, getting allot of enjoyment out of this situation.

Finally Dolly spoke up since this all began, "Then, Claudette, what is it you want from Nitasha and me. Money to keep quiet?" she impolored.

"Money?" Claudette asked back. "Girls, is it money we want from these two lovelies?"

Both Wanda and Neesha burst out laughing and said, "Money!"

"You can't eat money," Neesha sneered.

Now Dolly and Nitasha finally understood where this was all leading as the conversation went on.

"Tell them, Claudette," Neesha said. "What do we want from them?"

"Yeah, tell them, Claudette," Wanda repeated Neesha's question.

At first there were a few moments of silence. It was so very quiet even in the shower room that made a good echo chamber. All four girls stood there waiting for Claudette to say something, but she was so enjoying this that she wanted to hold onto the minute and give Dolly and Nitasha time to think about what it really is she, Neesha, and Wanda wanted from them. However, Claudette broke the silence and answered as if her reply was being pulled out of her.

"Oh, all right. If you insist," she directed her answer to Neesha and Wanda, but then she turned her attention to Nitasha and Dolly, "You see, you two. I told you we've had our eyes on you for a long time now. And now that we caught you in the act, well, we want in on the action," she almost drooled her answer.

"Yeah," Neesha said. "We three want a piece of your pussies. We want to do to you what you two do with one another. AND, we want you two to go down on your knees, put your faces between our legs, and eat out our overheated, creamy pussies."

"Does that answer your fuckin' question, Nitasha?" Claudette asked with venom in her voice.

Nitasha and Dolly looked at one another in utter shock. They felt trapped, and they both found it difficult to breathe. Once more they felt ashamed but not of what they had done, made love with one another...not ashamed of their being in love with one another...but ashamed of having been caught in the act by these three no-goods. But everything was in their hands, and they saw no way out of it but to do as they were told, no, demanded.

However, Dolly and Nitasha had one more card to play that might get them out of their predicament.

Nitasha directed her question at Claudette but waved her hand at all three girls and said, "What you say may be true, Claudette, but what about you three. You just said you wanted to eat Dolly's and my pussies and for us to go down on you three. That makes you three lesbians yourselves, so if you told on us, we could tell on you. We would all be in trouble then."

"Ahhhhhhh, I was wondering when you would try that ploy to get out of this mess. You see, Nitasha, while what you say is true, you and Dolly didn't catch us doing anything in the shower room as we did you two. So we'd just deny it, and, don't forget we have you outnumbered. Three against two. But even if Miss Robinson and the Dean believed your accusations, all five of us would be in trouble, all five of us would have our reps tarnished with the student body, all five of would have our reps ruined, but most of all, all five of us would have our parents informed. Now, would you want that?"

Nitasha and Dolly who at first thought they had found a way out of their situation, now looked dejected, lowering their eyes to the shower room floor.

Dolly spoke up then, "I guess we have no choice then but to do what you three want of us."

"Yes, I gues Dolly is right," agreed Nitasha.

"Right, you really have no choice," Claudette said triumphantly, "unless you two want to suffer the consequences."

"No, we don't want that," Nitasha said.

"So," said Dolly, "we'll do as you wish. We'll eat your pussies, and you can eat our pussies if you wish."

"Well, that wasn't too hard. Now was it?" Claudette sneered. "All right, Girl Friends, where do we start?"

"Oh, god, I've been wanting to get at Dolly for so fuckin' long. Let's start with her. I want to see what a white girl's plussy looks like close up and personal. Don't you two?" Neesha asked as she licked the outside of her full lips with her wet tongue. "Mmmmmm. I bet it looks goooodddd, and I bet it even tastes better."

"Okay, then. We'll start with Dolly," Claudette said in agreement.

Dolly had a look of utter shock on her face when she knew she was about to become the play toy of these three black girls even though Nitasha and she had agreed they would be so, and yet at the same time, for whatever reasons, she was excited, too. As much as she loved Nitasha, the idea of receiving love even if she didn't want it and giving love back was excruciatingly sensual. It once had been one of her fantasies.

But Dolly thought to herself, "Yes, this was one of my fantasies, but one really doesn't want them to happen in real life. That's what fantasies are, and one is in control of them. It's not supposed to be like this."

But Dolly was brought back to reality when a voice broke into her thoughts.

"Wanda, your take Nitasha over to the bench in the corner and set her down against the wall," ordered Claudette, and then turning to Nitasha, "And, Bitch, you better not try to get away, or we'll stop you by force, and we'll hurt this little white girlfriend of yours. And I know you wouldn't want that. Now would you?" Claudette said in a menacing tone.

Nitasha looked at Dolly as Wanda took her by the upper arm and led her towards the bench, and she kept looking back, keeping her eyes on Dolly to let her know she'd not try to get away no matter what.

Once Wanda had Nitasha on the bench against the wall, Claudette said, "All right, Girl Friends, let the party begin!"

"Sounds good to me, Claudette. In fact, more than good," both girls answered as Wanda left Nitasha sitting on the bench in the corner, and she came back to join the other two.

"So bring Dolly over to this long bench and set her down so that her legs are off the sides and her ass is firmly planted," Claudette ordered.

Nessha already had Dolly seated by the time Wanda got to them, and the two got on either side of Dolly, Neesha on her left and Wanda on her right. Claudette stood in front of her, and from this vantage point, Dolly was looking right at Claudette's hairy pussy. It was the first she really took notice of the three girls' nudity since it all started because she was so involved with Nitasha's and her dilemma.

"So, Bitch, how do you like my pussy?" asked Claudette as she spread her pussy lips open with her fingers which displayed her open, pink vagina and the edges of her pussy lips. "Do you think it looks better than Nitasha's pussy? And you better give the right answer," Claudette snarled.

"Yeeeesssss, Claudette. Your pussy looks much better than Nitasha's pussy," answered Dolly as she looked towards Nitasha with tears in her eyes.

"Look at me, Bitch. The action is right here in front of your lily, white face," Claudette warned as she reached out with her hands, put them on the sides of Dolly's head, and turned it around so that she was once more looking directly at her cunt.

"Okay, Girls, I want you to take Dolly's legs and spread them wide. Really wide so I can look right up into her pussy hole," Claudette said.

Neesha and Wanda did as they were told, and each placed her hands on Dolly's legs and spread them really wide, and they thrilled to the warmth of Dolly's flesh on their hands. With their hands on Dolly's legs, Neesha and Wanda got a good look at Dolly's delicious pussy with her fleecy, blonde pubic hair that let them see evey nuance of her pussy: Her pussy lips that were now spread and shining with her lubricant left over from her making love with Nitasha; her vagina that, too, was creamy from her lubricant left over from Nitasha's fingering it; and her pert clit that was half-hidden beneath its hood.

And from there the three girls saw Dolly's well-formed breasts that were full and round and came somewhat to a point--as if they were shaped like a pear or a cone--and that were crowned with pink nipples sitting on top of a little darker shade of pink areolas. They also saw her lovely abdomen that had shape to it with its bellybutton beautifully sunk in the middle and her lovely, well-formed legs from her shapely thighs to her molded calves to her dainty feet. In all, even though they didn't exchange words, the three of them thought Dolly was a vision of loveliness, and they couldn't wait to get their hands, lips, mouths, and tongues on her body, but especially her wondrous pussy.

With her eyes glued to Dolly's womanhood, Claudette put her hands on Dolly's knees and knelt down between her splayed legs. Once more she stared into Dolly's pussy, admiring what she saw and how different Dolly's white pussy looked from her black pussy and yet the same. They both had the same feature up to a point, but on the other hand Dolly's looked different because of her creamy, white flesh.

Claudette kept her eyes open as she slid her body forward towards her goal, coming closer and closer to Dolly's pussy from which she now smelled her sweet musk. As she slid her body forward, she also slid her hands with splayed fingers along the indside of her tender thighs, sending erotic shivers throughout Dolly's body even though she tried not to surrender to her desires and let her respond to Claudette's gentle touch.

As Claudette slid her hands forward as well as her head, Dolly felt herself losing her balance, so she caught herself with her forearms on the bench to support her body that was being lowered close to a prone position.

From this vantage point, Dolly could not see much of what was going on, so she bent her head forward as best she could just as Claudette opened her mouth and stuck out her long, pink tongue.

Dolly was telling herself she really didn't want this to happen. Not this way. But on the other hand her body was so excited with anticipation of feeling Claudette's mouth on her wet pussy. She saw Claudette's face, and then the top of her head with its shiny black hair, and then just her forehead and her nose. The rest of Claudette's face was burying itself into Dolly's wanton pussy, her nose spreading Dolly's pussy lips while her pointed, pink tongue thrust its was inside her ravished pussy.

"Oh, god," Dolly moaned within herself at the first touch, still trying not to respond to Claudette's lingual stimulation on her ever-growing excited pussy. "That feels so good. I'm a slave to my own sensual passions. Even when being forced to have sex this way, my body responds all by itself and for itself."

While these thoughts raced through Dolly's mind, keeping time with her erotic sensations, Claudette tasted white pussy for the first time, and what she tasted was soooo good.

"Oh, yessss. I din't know what to expect, but this bitch tastes sooo fuckin' good. I'm goin' to eat this pussy until I make Dolly cum into my hungry mouth."

While Claudette was working on Dolly, Nitasha could do nothing more than sit quietly on the bench in the corner of the shower room. She dare not try to run. She wouldn't make it anyway. And even if she could make it, she wouldn't desert Dolly. She did, however, drop her head so she didn't have to see what Claudette was doing with her Dolly, and she tried to drown out the sounds the two were making but was unsuccessful.

Neesha and Wanda still worked at spreading Dolly's legs, but then they removed their hands since Claudette had her hands on Dolly's legs while she ate her pussy that was becoming more and more sexually aroused. Dolly's pussy lips were also becoming red from the flow of blood to them as well as from the friction caused by the rubbing of Claudette's cheeks against her upper thighs and her nose and chin on her open pussy.

Not wanting to miss out on anything more than they were at that moment, Neesha and Wanda knelt beside Dolly and had her place her arms and hands on their upper arms so they could comfortably get to her large, but well-formed breasts so they could touch tem and suck on their enticing hard and erect nipples. It also afforded Dolly a way of helping to balance herself in an almost lying down position.

This was all very exciting to them. To be making love to a white girl, a girl they had had their eyes on for a long time but never knew how to get to her until today.

So as Claudette continued to eat out Dolly's pussy with her long, pink, probing tongue and tickle around her anus with her index finger, Wanda and Neesha put their hands on Dolly's molded breasts and massaged them with their palms and fingers. First, they began at the bottoms of her breasts where they join with the chest, and then they both slowly caressed around and upwards towards Dolly's very pink areolas that they thought looked so beautiful and tasty compared to their dark brown and black nipples, Neesha's nipple being quite black since she was darker than Wanda, and Wanda's being the color of mocha. Very erotic and very beautiful.