Project Phoenix Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dex and Nate prepared the ship for Warp Drive as the other crew men shut down the ship, killed coms and locked down the ship.

The Captain pressed a button to patch into the ships communication system and his voice echoed throughout the empty halls and into all the rooms filled with Prudential personnel.

"Attention this is your Captain speaking. Due to extenuating circumstances the FSC Prudential will be performing an emergency landing on Yolaris 442E. It has come to my attention that the National Federation is inclined to enact a policy of medical malpractice and as Captain I have chosen to disobey a direct order. Please do not panic and try to remain calm."

Dex released the button and took a deep breath. Nate did the same as they both took hold of the controls of the Federation Starship Cruiser Prudential.

Mitch came up behind Dex and laid a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it firmly. His eyes shown with unspoken feeling and understanding. Mitch knew that the Captain would never do anything like this unless he really did love him. Dex was a good Captain and was going to do the right thing.

"INES initiate Warp Drive to Yolaris 442E." Dex spoke out clearly.

"Initiating Warp Drive in 5....4....3....2....1, Warp Drive Initiated."