Project Phoenix Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zee, I'm not working. I'm just watching Baby Kay for a few hours. I promise." Said Nate and he reached out a loving hand to Zhorne and touched his arm. Zhorne frowned, but nodded.

"Thanks Nate, we appreciate you watching Kay. We just have so much to do today."

"No problem Mitch. Anything for you guys." Nate kissed Mitch and Dex on the cheek and walked away, a giggly Baby Kay in his arms and the protective Ningini at their side.

Captain Ordenal turned to Mitch.

"Sten is being sentenced today." Dex's face was angry, but his voice was calm.

Mitch remembered how Sten had cornered him during the war and sent him into labor. It was later that they discovered the body of Lester McMahon in a communications tent. Sten had been made to do intensive work duty and hard labor while he waited to be sentenced.

"What are you going to do?" Mitch said to his companion while trying to sound unbiased. He secretly hoped Dex would sentence him to being blown into a million piece by a laser cannon, but he doubted that would happen.

Dex sighed and looked down. "I don't know."

"I'm sure you'll do the right thing. Just focus on the charges Captain, not on me." Mitch said as he leaned into Dex and kissed him passionately.

Dex wrapped his strong arms around him and pulled Mitch to his chest. They made out for what seemed like forever before Dex pulled away. They were both out of breath and had raging hard-ons.

"Do you have any time before you have to go sentence that jerk?" Mitch whispered as he rubbed his hand on the bulge in Dex pants. Dex hissed and closed his eyes.

"Maybe a few," he said in a low throaty voice. Mitch smiled wickedly and led the Captain towards an equipment shed and shut the door behind them.

"We have to be quick," Dex said as he tore off his and Mitch's clothes while Mitch devoured his mouth. It had been weeks since Mitch and Dex had last been together. With the moving of the new settlement, a 10 month old, and their various work duties it was hard to find the time.

"Gods I want you so bad." Mitch pulled his pants down and kissed along Dex's hard chest and gently bit his nipples as Dex unbuttoned his pants.

"Uhh, fuck!" Dex put his hands in Mitch's hair and pulled his mouth to his. Mitch moaned as their drooling cocks rubbed against each other.

"Fuck me. Please" Mitch said pleadingly. Dex bit into Mitch's shoulder and turned him around. He rubbed his hard cock into the Mitch's fantastic ass, using his precum to lubricate Mitch's twitching hole.

"Don't fucking tease me."

Dex smiled and then slowly reached down and guided his throbbing cock deep inside of Mitch. Mitch pushed his ass back onto Dex's cock and groaned loudly.

"Gods!" Mitch twisted his body and locked Dex into a kiss as Dex started to thrust slowly.

"You're so tight." Dex whispered breathlessly into Mitch's mouth as they both started to breathe heavy as Dex's thrusts went deeper and became faster.

"Fuck! Don't stop, please, don't stop!" Mitch faced forward and desperately threw his ass back onto Dex's cock. Mitch's ass gripped Dex's him making him gasp.

"Mitch...Mitch. I'm gonna cum!" Dex was pounding hard into his companion. He had both hands on Mitch's hips and was shoving his thick cock in and out as fast as he could. Mitch reached an arm back and grabbed Dex's ass, pulling him in deeper.

"Cum. Cum in me." Mitch begged. Dex moaned as his hips froze and he buried his cock as deep as he could into Mitch's tight ass and came hard. Mitch was jacking his own cock furiously when he felt Dex's hot seed filling up his hole. He whimpered as his own cock throbbed then stared to shoot load after load of cum all over his hand.

Dex leaned heavily onto Mitch as his cock finally stopping spasming inside of him. They were both breathing heavily and just stood still for a while. Dex's cock started to soften enough to slide out of Mitch. Mitch moaned and stood up straighter and Dex stepped back.

They cleaned themselves up and gave each other a few more loving kisses before they slipped out of the shed and went back to work.

Courthouse

"After reviewing the testimony of Lieutenant Mitchell Stone and the evidence from the visual footage inside of The Helm and The Control Room recorded by the ships Internal Navigation and Exploratory System on the date of the offensive; I hereby find you, Corporal Larsten Copeland, guilty of one count of attempted murder and one count of murder in the case of Lester McMahon. Therefore, I sentence you...to death.

Yolarian Settlement

"Fuck you!" Shout Sten as he was forcefully laser cuffed by the P&E (Police and Enforcement) team and pushed into a small evacuation pod.

Dex, Mitch, Nate and Zhorne looked on as Sten was strapped inside the small spacecraft.

"I'll kill you! Every last one of you!!" Sten let off with a string of insults.

Mitch was holding baby Kay in his arms and covered her ears as Sten cursed them out. Dex kept his jaw tight and Mitch smiled evilly at Sten as he struggled. Nate's face was hard to read, even Zhorne seemed concerned.

"Fuck you too! You red-haired bitch and that monster inside of you!' Sten spat out at Nate. Zhorne took a step forward, but Nate held up his hand stopping him.

Nate, heavily pregnant, tired and uncomfortable, walked up to Sten and punched him so hard in the face that he sprained his wrist.

"Ouch!" Nate yelped and clutched his hand. Dex, Mitch and Zhorne ran forward in shock. Mitch looked inside the pod just in time to see Sten's head slump forward.

"He's secured, Captain" said a P&E soldier.

Everyone stepped back and let Dex press the automatic pilot button on the small control unit of the evacuation pod that would be Sten's resting place. Dex then closed the hatch and stood next to Mitch.

The spaceship's engines burst into life and the ship started to leave the ground. Everyone's face was cold, even Nate's who was gently resting his sprained hand on his belly. The spaceship shuddered then shot up into the sky and disappeared from sight as it left the Yolarian atmosphere and steered itself into space.

Mitch let out a deep breath as Sten was sent to die somewhere in space.

Dex took Kay from Mitch and kissed his companion and held them both close. He would protect his family by any means necessary and as long as Sten was on the planet, Mitch and Kay would never be truly safe.

Mitch watched as Dex gazed off in profound thought and Baby Kay snuggled close to Dex's chest and started to fall asleep.

"OWWWWAAHHH!" Nate doubled over and fell sideways into Zhorne. Nate's hands were on his belly and his face was scrunched up in pain.

"Dex! Nate's going into labor!" Mitch and Dex hurried to him. Baby Kay woke up and was about to cry in protest until she saw Nate being picked up by the Ningini. Kay cocked her head sideways and suddenly spoke!

"Baby!"

Everyone instantly went silent and slowly turned their heads and wide eyes to look at Kay in astonishment; even Nate stopped his huffing and puffing to stare in awe at Kay who was giggling happily. Mitch and Dex especially were looking at their daughter like she had 2 heads. She wasn't even a year old!

Then another contraction kicked in and Nate shrieked. Zhorne looked down at Nate and without a word started tearing towards the settlement's Sick Bay, Nate cradled in his arms.

"FOLLOW!" Zhorne yelled into Dex and Mitch's heads as he sprinted towards the Sick Bay. Dex and Mitch were still looking at their daughter like she was some strange supernatural creature. Baby Kay started to fight and fidget as Zhorne and Nate got further away.

Mitch stared at Kay for a bit longer. Was it some side effect from the pain meds that they had given him after his surgery or was it the JUMP that had affected Baby Kay? Talking at under a year old! She was a baby genius for fucks sake!

Mitch pulled himself back to the present and slowly removed his dazed eyes from his daughter and looked towards the fast moving figures of Nate and Zhorne.

"Last one to the Sick Bay has to change sim-diapers for a week." Mitch said pulling Dex's attention from Kay, at least for the moment.

Dex smiled.

"You're on... Lieutenant."

"You're such an ass."

Dex held Kay tight to him, and then all three of them went off after Nate and Zhorne.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" Kay repeated cheerfully all the way there.

12