Project - Prometheus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think it might be dormant?" Natalya tittered as she waited for the door to be opened.

"We'll find out in a few seconds," Korsa said through gritted teeth as she pushed the doors open.

Their suit lights bounced off the various consoles and beams that made up the command center of the secondary reactor. It was a mirror image of the primary reactor, though the major difference was that where the Solaris reactor should have been, there was nothing. Both halves of the cradle that kept the primary reactor stable, and the various support struts were gone.

"What do you think happened here?" Priya queried as their lights passed through the space where the reactor should have been.

"No idea, but we should head to the Tertiary reactor and pray that it's still there," Inari replied as she turned everyone about to head back the way they came.

With the doors stuck in the open position, the all-female crew had little trouble making it back to the primary reactor room. Before Korsa could step up to pry the doors open, Taal'ani's arm shot out, stopping the Khontaran woman in her tracks. Gesturing to the terminal next to the door, alight with trace amounts of power, the cat girl unslung her case and pulled out her hacking deck.

"I think I have a quicker way to get there," the Fel'caan woman declared as she placed her deck next to the console. Once she had a link established, Taal'ani worked furiously, powering through the ciphers of the Skorean code. After nearly four minutes, the crew was getting worried.

"Are you sure that..." Inari asked as looked at Taal'ani working. The captain didn't finish her sentence as the door and every door down towards the Tertiary reactor opened and locked into place. Chuckling, Korsa put away her sword and smiled widely.

"Saves me the effort, so no complaints here."

The rest of the crew giggled as they marched down the path to where the Tertiary reactor was located. As they arrived, they saw that there were running lights on most of the consoles and the reactor itself appeared to be in a dormant state. Natalya immediately bolted from her seat on the sled to the main panel, eager to get started. Yet again, she ran into the security blocks.

"Talon...?"

"Don't worry, I got it," the cat girl stated, walking over. After placing her hacking deck, she got to work, cracking through the code to give her shipmate the access she needed. Soon enough, the security blocks disappeared, and Natalya could finally start her work.

"OK, I will need to focus to get this done," Natalya said as she went through the various procedures needed to get the reactor started. As she worked, the main cradles were currently joined, looking like one giant steel ball of spiderwebs. Slowly, they pulled apart and widened, encompassing the entire chamber.

Everyone stood deathly still, not understanding the science behind what exactly was happening. But they trusted in their ship's engineer to get it done. Various gasses and what appeared to be dust slowly filled the chamber. It all continued to flood in, becoming more and more opaque as it saturated the chamber. The first thing the rest of the women noticed was that the temperature climbed.

"Nats, what's with the heat?" Korsa asked, concern in her voice clear.

"Temperatures in the star's formation will rise as it gets closer to solid formation. Activating heat shields!" Natalya said almost robotically as she hit a separate command sequence from what she was doing.

"You're going to want to step it up, Nats! This code is evolving! I'm keeping up with it, but just barely!" Taal'ani warned.

"Going as fast as I can! Do what you can, I'm getting close!" the dark-skinned woman continued.

Her hands moved in rapid succession over the holographic console, each movement quick and precise. The next thing they all noticed was that the gasses and dust had clumped together to form a sphere roughly in the shape of a baseball. More gas and dust flooded the compartment, all of it being drawn towards the sphere.

More and more it drew until everything being pumped through the hidden vents was then sucked out at an exponential pace. There was rattling and shaking in the surrounding supports, but otherwise, nothing else moved. Slowly, the sphere got larger, and it glowed. First, it was a cherry red, then it brightened to a blazing orange.

"Activating the solar shield!" Natalya called out behind them, jarring them from the light show. The light got dimmer until the glow was muted to a dull reddish orange.

"Nats, I can't hold it much longer! The system is going to throw me out!" Taal'ani cried out frantically.

"Hold on for just a few more seconds! I'm nearly done!" came the fiery reply.

The light from the sphere continued to get brighter, hitting a bright orange that was nearly yellow. Its mass continued to increase until over three quarters of the crystal chamber was filled with it.

"I'm getting booted out of the system! Whatever you're going to do, do it now!" Taal'ani practically shouted, making everyone wince inside their helmets. Natalya raced through the last commands, entering them just moments before being locked out by the security blocks. Screaming in frustration, she then turned to the newly crafted star that lay before them.

"Come on, come on, come on... please!" Natalya whispered and nearly chanted as she watched the star continue its growth.

The supports glowed as the heat intensified, and they would melt at any moment. At the rate the star was growing, it would consume the chamber, then them, in a matter of minutes. Just then, a wind blasted into the chamber, swirling around the star in a vortex. The stars' growth slowed, then eventually halted, occupying nearly ninety percent of the chamber. The wind continued to lash at the star unabated, and then the star shrank. Letting out a sigh of relief, Natalya collapsed to the floor, laughing hysterically.

"I did it! I actually did it!"

She continued laughing as the reactor hummed to life, already drawing energy from the newly formed young star. Lights around them turned on, consoles formerly off, now powered up. The entire ship hummed as though a sleeping giant had just been awakened.

The laughter that emanated from Natalya cycled through the crew, each one of them joining the chocolate-skinned woman in her mirth. They honestly couldn't believe they were here, doing this and everyone was still alive! They kneeled on the floor with their ship mate, hugging each other as they were all grateful to be alive.

Alarms sounded from the consoles and podiums, though for the moment, the women ignored them. Most of the alarms that lit up the displays were minor, as the more serious ones had been attended to by the ship's Sentry-Bots. Another type of alarm was activated, though. A silent sensory alarm, which had detected intruders on board the Perseus. Once activated, it began its protocol of waking the marines stationed aboard from cryo sleep.

******************************

The auburn-haired woman stared out the Victorian-styled archway, a light summer breeze wafting through the open doors of the house. The warm wind kissed her skin, soothing her senses as she closed her eyes and relished in the smells borne in the air. Her pristine white heels clacked on the hardwood floor as she moved to stand under the sun's light.

Her purple eyes opened, taking in the clear blue sky and lush green forest that surrounded this ancient house. A smile played along her lips as she enjoyed the sight of her home. Turning to go back indoors, she admired the lavish décor of the room, styled in the fashion of old Victorian England. As she surveyed the surrounding splendor, she caught a glance of herself in a tall, gilded standing mirror.

Standing at six foot one, her dark red tresses hung in ringlets down past her shoulders, framing her unique face. The blend of her features made her an exotic woman among many. The high cheekbones and strong jawline were indicative of her father's Scottish ancestry. Her eyes, chin and nose were more like her mother's Japanese bloodlines. Beneath her short and pert nose, her lips were the plump and kissable type you saw in magazines.

Her figure was lithe and athletic, but it retained all the femininity that would often drive any man into a series of lustful thoughts. She had wide hips and thick, with solid legs encased in sheer white stockings and a garter belt to match. Her womanhood, covered by a white lacy thong, showcased her forty-five-inch ass in a way that seemed like a master artist sculpted it.

The woman's bountiful tits, which were classified as a small D cup, were tucked away in a classical white lace corset. Moving her powerful arms to cup them, racy thoughts charged through her head. 'I really hope he likes this!' she worried inwardly. Taking a deep breath, she smelled him before she felt him step close to her.

"Mmmmmm!" his thick, masculine voice carried on behind her. "Looks like I found something that needs unwrapping," his powerful arms encircling her waist. She moaned at his touch, shivers of pleasure coursing through her body.

"I sure hope you plan on taking your time unwrapping your gift," she said, her voice taking on a sultry, smoky edge as she spoke.

"Oh, be sure I will, and I'll make you beg for mercy before we are done," he whispered into her ear. His warm breath on her neck was too much, and she turned to face him. Dark brown hair, cut short in a classical style, outlined his face. A strong and handsome face, marked with a solid nose and a strong jaw, completed with brown eyes, twinkling with both lust and mischief.

His six-foot six frame towered over hers, wide, solid and hard. Unlike her, his ancestry was purely Slavic, though she had yet to ask exactly where. Tucking that question away for later, she focused on his mouth as she pressed her lips to his, drinking deeply. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, inviting a challenge, which he accepted. His tongue soon joined hers, each one caressing the other as their kiss deepened.

He broke the kiss first, coming up for air and breathing raggedly. Smiling to herself at his apparent excitement, she snaked her arms around his broad shoulders, drawing him down for another kiss. Pressing her supine form against his, she moaned even more excitedly as she felt his rock hard dick pressing back against her covered pussy.

Grinding against him all that much harder, she pushed her soon to be lover back towards the elegant four-poster bed that was centered in the spacious room. Intent on pushing him down to the bed, she squeaked in surprise as she was suddenly hoisted up by her ass. Her legs splayed out as she was pushed further upwards, her throbbing pussy now dead center with his face.

Spinning about, her back was now pressed against one bedpost, which she gripped for support. Taking a firmer grip on her ass and legs, he licked through her moistened panties. Breathing in shocked, excited gasps, his tongue played across her panties, teasing as much as they touched. Slowly, he continued his assault on her womanhood, eliciting more passionate moans escaping from her throat.

For a moment, she felt his hand slide across her ass. She was confused for a moment until she felt him grip the back of her thong. With a firm pull, her panties tore and dropped away, exposing her to him fully. The large man dove back into her waiting cunt with total abandon, placing his mouth over where her clit was located.

"Oh my God!" she cried out breathily. His tongue swirled and flicked around her inner and outer lips, hitting points that sent fireworks along her nerves. When he finally probed her clit, she exploded, arching forwards and screaming wordlessly as the orgasm hit her.

With her eyes closed, she slowly came down from the high she was on, only to find herself riding a small set of mini orgasms. He hadn't stopped and showed no signs of slowing as he fervently licked her love canal with more intensity than she could believe.

'Holy shit! This man knows how to eat a pussy!' she thought as she relished in the staccato bursts of pleasure that ran through her. He continued his assault on her clit, his tongue flicking and darting to it, making her squirm in delight at every touch. He reached up and grabbed her arms, prying them from the post as he balanced her precariously for a moment.

After a split second, she went from balancing on her lover's shoulders to landing on the pillowy softness of the bed. Giggling in surprise, she gazed at this gorgeous man before her as he slowly removed his shirt. His body was sculpted like that of an Adonis, truly perfected masculinity. Her mouth watered at the sight and she whimpered, aching for his touch. In mere moments, he was on her, his pants already loose as his raging cock strained further against the confines of his underwear, begging for release.

Jumping back to her pussy, his tongue quested for her clit again, finding her sensitive pearl with relative ease. Gasping quickly, she rushed to the brink of another colossal orgasm, before deciding to turn the tables on her sexy man. She clamped her legs around his head, catching him fully by surprise and slowly twisting him around until she was sitting on his face.

She then ground her already dripping pussy into his face, her demanding need driving her to take what she wanted. Without missing a beat, his hands gripped her hips like an iron vise, fully burying his face in her hot and steamy cunt. His tongue alternated between her clit and her love hole, where she was begging to be filled. As it probed deep into her, bliss threatened to overwhelm her as she stood on the edge of another orgasm.

One of his hands relaxed its grip and probed up her ass crack. Momentarily, it found the knot of tissue that was her anus, gently probing it with one of his fingers. The combined sensations were far too much for her to withstand. She then exploded in another orgasm, her wails echoing throughout the house.

As she relaxed, she slithered back semi-consciously and pulled both her man's pants and underwear down. He protested, but she looked at him, wordlessly shutting him up as she freed his cock from its prison. She was astonished at his size, easily being ten inches long and just over two-and-a-half inches thick. The head was an angry purple, inflamed at being ignored for so long.

Settling the matter in a moment, she engulfed the head in her mouth, liberally coating it with saliva, sucking lightly. The moan that escaped his lips as his head thrashed above let her know she was doing exactly what he wanted. She continued sucking the head while using her tongue to tease the slit of his dick.

Popping it out of her mouth, she then used her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. She occasionally sucked on the thick vein, drawing out excited gasps from her man. Using her right hand, she started pumping his shaft slowly, smearing her spit all over it. With her left hand, she played with his large balls, both of which were the size of tangerines.

As she reached the base of his cock, her tongue darted out, flicking and licking his balls, as he cried out in ecstasy. She continued pumping his dick, using both hands now, as she brought her mouth back to the head and resumed sucking. She slathered his dick, sucking harder than she was earlier, drawing more blood into his tool. The result was that she was making it thicker and harder than she thought possible.

Removing her hands, she then attempted to deep throat him. His head popped up, incredulous at what she was trying, but lacking any real will to stop her. She hit a gag reflex when she was just over halfway, but quashed it and pushed her mouth closer to the base of his cock. Her nose had just reached his pubic hair when she couldn't take any more and backed off quickly.

Catching her breath, she smiled, their combined juices dripping from her chin and landing on her tits. Sitting up, he reached for her, grabbing her by the front of her corset. She pulled herself to him as eagerly as their lips met once again, their passion overriding any concerns that they may have had.

His hands were on her back, pulling at the catches that held her corset in place. One by one, he undid them, until the last catch sprang free, opening her up like a gift. As the corset fell away, her breasts sprang free, which he latched onto like a man dying of starvation. Closing her eyes at the sensations, she felt him lick and suck at her. First her small areolas, then her more sensitive nipples.

As he played with her, she slowly inched forward, lining up her soaking pussy with his throbbing dick. He was unaware of what was happening, until he felt her grip his angry member with her right hand, guiding him to her slippery cleft. She felt the tip spear her entry, showing that she was where she needed to be. Looking up into her eyes, he then slowly pressed her down onto himself, the electric sensations dancing between them both.

Moaning in passion, his large cock, feeling deliciously wonderful at the sensation, slowly filled and stretched her. He encountered resistance as he pushed her down onto himself. The big man looked at her, an unspoken question in his eyes, to which she saw, and nodded, urging him to continue. He pushed himself further into her, stretching her out in the most delicious way.

As he bottomed out in her, his pubic bone meeting hers, they both gasped in unison at the feelings coursing through them. She took a moment to get accommodated to him, not having taken anyone so large as him before now. They kissed, their passion now fully engulfing them both, as she rocked back and forth on him.

Taking his cue from her, he thrust into his new lover. Slowly at first, but picking up with the tempo of her body was demanding. Breaking their kiss, they looked into each other's eyes again, love and lust overflowing from them both.

"You have no idea... how long... I've wanted this," she said between breaths as he was driving into her.

"You and me.... both," he replied, concentrating on his rhythmic pounding. Each push into her drove them both mad with desire. She pushed him down, so he was lying flat on the bed, spreading her legs further apart as she gained a better purchase on the mattress. Leaning back, she then rode him to where she was doing a full cowgirl, her arms behind her, giving the woman support as her tits bounced.

The large man grinned as he enjoyed the view she was giving him while relishing the sensations rippling through him. The red-haired woman then leaned forward, balancing herself on her man's cock. She then reached for her flopping breasts, gripping and caressing them as she continued to ride him. Pushing one up, she bent her head down and gave her nipple a quick lick.

Seeing that was enough to drive her man into a frenzy, which increased the pace of his thrusts drastically. He tried to sit up, but found himself pushed down yet again. His woman then stood, her pussy reluctantly releasing his cock. The puzzled look on his face changed to approval as she turned around and squatted on his cock once more, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful ass.

He held his cock up, making it easier for her to place it back home, into her slit. As she sat back down on her love's pelvis, she bounced up and down. She regretted the emptiness inside her when she lifted herself upwards, but enjoyed the fullness when she brought herself back down. The give and take of their carnal actions set her alight in absolute bliss.

Her man's hands gripped and caressed the soft, pliant flesh of her rear. He kneaded it, bringing it close to him every time she pressed downwards. The feelings that cascaded through him brought out his lust and desire in waves, wanting to do more. Smiling devilishly, he sat up quickly, gripping her tits as he brought his arms around her torso and dragged her down to him.