Project - Prometheus Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got yours, honey. Now, it's my turn to get mine!" Inari purred, sounding almost feral in her desire.

Priya gulped as Inari took her legs and bent them over double, so her ass was completely in the air. Needing no lubrication, as Pree was soaked from her last orgasm, Inari entered her easily, stretching the young woman out. Priya moaned like a whore, wanting, needing and desiring this from her lover. She knew right then that Inari was hers, and she was Inari's.

Inari was driving that cock deep into her, giving her what she wanted and needed. Their tits jiggled with the effort and they both moaned and whined, as a final orgasm was coming to claim them both. Inari then changed it up, letting Priya down, but staying buried within her. She kept one leg up as she reamed Pree out, staying in a scissor position as she fucked her lover.

They looked into each other's eyes, knowing everything that lay behind them. Both women felt the orgasm creep up on them, letting it overtake them. Inari's face screwed up as she could feel the boiling sensation at the base of her spine. She needed to release her heavy load, as she felt her ball sack slapping against Pree's pussy lips. A few thrusts later and she could feel the trigger point, sending her over the edge into blissful oblivion.

Priya felt it too, her cunt walls undulating at the orgasm to come. The moment she felt Inari's juices fill her, she screamed, letting pleasure be the only rational thought on her mind. Both women cried out until they were hoarse, their voices cracking the screamed so long. Inari fell atop Priya, but was coherent enough to move aside, so she didn't lie on her as she recovered.

"Did you mean that?" Pree asked, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Yes. I love you, Priya Rhea Patel. With all of my heart!" Inari confessed, repeating what she whispered to her.

"I love you too, Inari Zafira Sunara!" Pree cried as she embraced her lover.

Their affirmation of love had Inari crying too, as they never thought that love in a galaxy this cruel was possible. Inari was thinking something over as she deactivated their new toy. Something that Inari had kept secret and to herself for decades, and for good reason. It was then that Inari reached a decision to tell her love.

"Pree, there is something that I need to tell you. Something that I have kept secret for... years," Inari confessed.

"I know every secret of yours," Priya stated.

"Not this one. This... this is... big. It's something very important and I have to tell you about it. There's no reason to keep this from my best friend, my lover, and one day... my mate," Inari said with a smile. Pree blinked away some tears before crawling up to snuggle with her lover. Inari looked about ready to say something, before Pree cut her off.

"Inari, whatever this secret is, it won't be enough to tear us apart. Nothing in this galaxy can. So, what is your secret?" she asked.

"For this, I'm going to have to go back to my days as celebrity chef, back before we had met at the Academy. It started when..."

Inari went on, telling her lover the whole story in full, which had Priya wide eyed with disbelief. Though it was a massive revelation, nothing changed Priya's mind or Priya's heart about her lover and best friend. She understood why Inari had kept it secret and why she never told anyone. At the end of it, Priya smiled at Inari, kissed soundly and lovingly, before telling her five words.

"Thank you for telling me."

******************************

Everyone else had gone off to bed, while Korsa, Shazza and Natalya stayed in the lounge. They sat there, bantering back and forth some ideas about how they would seduce the Commodore to what they wanted. They had thrown many an idea back and forth, with no real consensus about how they would accomplish it.

"You know, we should talk to Kas about this, before we form plans," Korsa mentioned.

"I know mama, but some of these ideas we've brought up would be ones that Kas would be on board with," Natalya protested.

"Still, even those many of these ideas are fun, we should make our first priority on how to bring Kasumi on board," Korsa said with a finality that Natalya wouldn't protest against.

"I have an idea on how to bring Kasumi into it," Shazza said with a smile and a glint in her eye.

"Oh? Please, share with us," Nats replied.

Shazza did just that, sharing her idea with both women. They seemed dubious at first, but soon, devilish smiles wormed their way onto their faces. It was risky and could backfire in any number of ways. But, if it worked, then everything would go their way without a doubt.

******************************

And this is where it ends folks, at least until next month! Things are getting heated and promising for everyone there as their time on Talemkha draws to a close. Yes, you read that right, it's nearly time for the crew of the Perseus to leave and explore the galaxy at large!

What's going to happen with the crew? How will they get out into the galaxy? What kind of hijinks will they get up to? For all of those answers, you will simply have to wait until I write about them and what happens to everyone, while they are out there, exploring!

I will say one little thing about the adventures I have planned for them. Think about how open world Skyrim and every other Elder Scrolls game was and apply that to the galaxy as a whole. That is how big and how vast the scope of my imagination is! Open world galaxy, where you will go anywhere and do anything you want!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please rate and comment on my work down below and ask me questions if you wish, as I love hearing from my fans! If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share with your friends, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me. For those who wish to do more and possibly support me in becoming a full time writer, check my profile page for the link. 😉

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!