Project Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica swiftly pulled her head back once more, lips pulling free of Drew's crown with a soft pop. "Mmm... delicious." She purred, licking her lips and looking back to Alex. "I just had to have a little taste..." She half-heartedly apologized, still smirking. She let of her grip on Alex's breast, the now-free hand coming up, its fingers weaving through Alex's snow-white hair to grip the back of her head firmly. "Now, it's your turn." She purred, her tone playful, but with an almost predatory edge to it.

Alex's eyes widened once more as Jessica aimed the swollen crown of Drew's weapon at her lips and pushed her head down and forward. "Open wide." Jessica urged, and Alex obeyed, her onyx lips parting just in time for the fat knob to push between them, stretching them wider and wider as Jessica continued to push. Alex felt the ridge push past her lips, the head of that pulsing minotaur cock filling her mouth entirely, her cheeks bulging, her jaw straining. "Now suck, and don't forget to use your tongue." Jessica instructed, and again, Alex obeyed without thought. Her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck, her tongue springing to life, flicking and swirling around the invading tip, drawing a groan of pleasure from Drew as the taste of his salty, musky cock on her tongue drew a muffled moan from her throat.

Jessica held Alex there for a long moment, forcing her to tongue-polish Drew's fat, flared crown. Just as her jaw began to ache, Jessica pulled her head back again, the spit-slick tip popping free of her lips as she gasped for air. "Don't worry, it'll get easier with practice." Jessica reassured her pupil, before using her grip on Alex's head to press her lips against the side of his shaft. "It's important to keep up the momentum. If you need a break, or you just want to tease him a bit, use your hands and your mouth to keep him going. Stroke him as you kiss and lick along his length." Jessica instructed. Alex's free hand rose to join its partner, the two moving in unison as they began to stroke near the root of his member, her lips parting to plant a soft, wet kiss on the side of his pulsing member.

Once Alex got going, kissing and licking lustily at Drew's monster, Jessica released her grip, both on the steely shaft and on Alex's head, letting her work freely. Her hands descended to her pupil's generous chest, pausing momentarily to squeeze the full, shapely mounds of ebon flesh, before coming together to swiftly strip away her top. Each button that came undone revealed more charcoal-gray flesh, swiftly exposing the white, lacy bra holding her generous breasts and her flat, smooth stomach. Jessica's skillful hands caressed down the curves of her student's slender waist until they met the waistband of her shorts, deft fingers swiftly unbuttoning those too, baring matching white lacy panties.

Unfortunately, no matter how talented Jessica's fingers were, they couldn't strip Alex any further without making her let go or stand up. But that wasn't going to stop her from having fun with her cute little student's sensual body. As Alex's tender tongue slipped out to flick at a bulging vein on Drew's pulsing length, Jessica's hands roamed the dark elf's body eagerly. One coiled around her side, coming up to cup and squeeze at the young woman's firm, pliable tit-flesh, kneading softly. The other slid over her smooth, flat tummy, delicate digits delving down deep into her pale, lacy undergarments, probing fingers finding her womanhood positively dripping with arousal. Alex moaned softly at the unexpected touch, the sound muffled as she pressed her lips against Drew's steely shaft.

Suddenly, a shadow fell over the two women, and they glanced up just in time to see massive hands descending from above. Drew's strong hands slipped behind their heads, gripping them firmly, thick fingers weaving into midnight black and snowy white hair with equal ease. His arms flexed, and Jessica gasped as the two girls were suddenly pulled in opposite directions, then, just as abruptly, pushed together again, this time facing each other, on opposite sides of the minotaur's monstrous member. Once she realized what he intended, Jessica's surprised gasp became a lustful purr as her lips parted, locking her gaze with Alex as they sandwiched Drew's steely shaft. Fair skin and dark hair on one side, dark skin and fair hair on the other, the two elven women mirrored one-another, offering a delicious visual as Drew began to slide the two up and down his length.

Jessica moaned lustily into Drew's shaft as both she and Alex's mouths were used to please it, Drew's hands moving the two of them in longer and longer strokes. Her lips parted wide to engulf as much of his girth as possible, her tongue lavishing it with slow, sensual lick and quick, teasing flicks. She had to admit, even is she wasn't happy with being pulled away from her sweet student's innocent-yet-sinful body, this wasn't a bad alternative. Drew's strong hand on her neck, holding her firmly in place as he used her for his pleasure, his monstrous member on her lips... there was a thrill to it that made her panties grow just a little wetter.

Jessica's hands, no longer occupied by Alex's tender body, swiftly moved to please the mighty minotaur, coming up to palm Drew's heavy, grapefruit-sized balls. Drew groaned as his teacher's delicate fingers began to caress, squeeze, and even knead at the cum-stuffed spheres, the almost-painful sensation of each squeeze echoed by a wave of pleasure as the pressure abated. Alex's inexperienced hands still clung to his member, stroking furiously up and down in short strokes near the root, just above the sheath. All the while, the two girls were pulled up and down his angrily-throbbing length over and over, their soft lips and eager tongues caressing and pleasing every inch of bull-cock they could reach, leaving the vein-marbled pillar glistening with saliva. Suddenly, Drew let loose a deep groan and abandoned the synchronized motion steering the two lovely elves up and down his length, suddenly pulling Jessica down toward the base while pushing Alex toward the tip. The two girls glanced at each other in momentary surprise before they were moved out of each other's vision.

Drew's iron grip steered Jessica down, down, and down further still, pulling her lips off his shaft as he moved her past Alex's stroking hands. He gave a sudden pull, dragging her head down to meet her hands, burying his teacher's dignified features in his sack, his grapefruit-sized bull-balls sloshing with seed against her lips and cheeks. Jessica found her senses suddenly drowned in his potent, masculine essence, the feel of the heat and weight of his balls, the musky scent, the salty, intoxicating flavor... Before she even realized she was doing it, her lips parted, letting out a soft moan that was suddenly muffled as she pulled one of the minotaur's heavy man-fruit against her lips, hungrily kissing, sucking, and licking at the cum-swollen sphere.

Alex's journey brought her back to the tip of Drew's fearsome weapon, the flared, flat tip of the minotaur's bestial cock pressed against her lips. Her eyes widened as she anxiously recalled the strain it had put on her jaw, and, worried she would have to repeat the arduous task, she flicked her crimson eyes upward, her gaze meeting with Drew's. She could see his face contorted with pleasure, twisted with the strain to resist his all-but-inevitable release, eyes hungry and pleading at the same time. Alex paused a moment, then seemed to forget her hesitation, her onyx lips spreading wider and wider until the fat crown popped between them, filling her mouth once more with his immense endowment. Her tongue swirled over the flat tip as she held his gaze, eager to please her friend-turned-lover. His cock throbbed almost violently, bucking inside her mouth as it spat forth a dollop of sweet, salty, musky precum, soaking her tongue in his flavor, an appetizer for what was soon to come.

Drew let loose a deep, rumbling groan, squeezing his eyes shut and rolling his head back, horns pushing against the mattress as his back arched. His shaft pulsed, spurting forth another dollop of precum into Alex's mouth, his balls tightening against the base of his shaft, pulling away from Jessica's lips with a soft pop. There was a moment of breathless anticipation, both girls suddenly aware that something big was coming.

"Swallow!" Jessica managed to shout, her cry muffled with her face buried in drew's nutsack, just before the dam burst. Drew's back arched harder, his groan suddenly growing even louder as a flood of seed surged up his length, his hands releasing the girls' heads as they balled into fists in midair. It blasted from the tip like a geyser, striking Alex's tongue and flooding her mouth in an instant. Her eyes widened, her cheeks bulging with the sheer volume of spunk, the delicious, hot, salty, creamy flavor soaking into her tastebuds as she struggled to gulp it down as her teacher instructed. There was just so much, even swallowing as fast as she could, her mouth was still half-full when the second blast came, just as massive as the first. She struggled to hold it in, but the pressure was just too much, seed squirting from the corners of her mouth before the pressure forced her head back, her lips popping off the flared ridge of his cock. A waterfall of pearly spunk poured from her mouth as she released her grip on his cock, recoiling in panic.

Unrestrained, Drew's monstrous cock lurched in the air, painting a crazy zigzag line of pearly white seed across Alex's dark features with the last of his second spurt. Jessica moved quickly, gripping the bucking bull-cock and leveling it at Alex as it fired again, a thick streamer of white-hot minotaur spunk splattering on her dark gray skin, plastering one eyes shut before clinging to her cheek. Jessica pulled the beast down a little harder, the next shot splattering her pupil's full, shapely breasts with potent minotaur spunk, staining her pristine, lacy bra as his seed pooled in her ebon cleavage. Again and again the bull-cock fired, covering her face, her chest, and her breasts in a thick, creamy glaze of potent minotaur spunk before Drew's climax finally tapered off. Alex was left sitting on her heels in stunned silence, completely covered in minotaur cum, swallowing the last of her more-than-a-mouthful. The last of his seed dribbled from his cum-slit, only to be swiftly gulped down as Jessica slid into position, giving the beastly shaft a grateful, passionate kiss on the head, milking the last of the delicious seed from his cum-channel into her hungry mouth.

Jessica pulled her lips from Drew's cock with a soft pop, looking back at her thoroughly-soaked student. "I did warn you..." She muttered, shuffling over to Alex on her knees. "I suppose it was too much to expect that anyone would be able to handle his entire load their first time..." She conceded. "Let me help..." She offered, raising a hand to wipe her fingers over the dark elf's eye, clearing away the creamy seed. Her eye fluttered open just in time to see her teacher bring the cum-covered digit to her lips and suck it clean. Seeing her student's gaze, she smirked playfully, caught in the act, then reached forward again to clear the other eye, this time offering the fingerful of cum to Alex. Without thinking, the dark elf's onyx lips closed around the finger and sucked it clean before releasing it with a pop. The two smirked at each other, and Jessica leaned in, kissing the cum-soaked beauty on the lips, their tongues swirling in harmony, savoring the lingering taste of cum on each other's lips.

Drew could only watch as Jessica helped Alex 'clean up' his load, his teacher switching from fingers to tongue as she moved down to the dark elf's chest, the two softly moaning and periodically kissing, sharing particularly bountiful tonguefuls. His still-hard cock throbbed, watching the scene unfolding before his eyes. Eventually, the two had gotten most of it, and Alex stood, peeling off her stained shirt and bra, wiping up the rest of his load with the now-ruined top and tossing it into his garbage can. Her midnight-black nipples stood proud atop her full, shapely breasts, little onyx beads that begged for attention. Attention they swiftly received as Jessica slid up behind the slightly shorter dark elf, hands cupping the pillowy mounds, skillful fingers teasing the tender buds for a moment before they slid down to push her shorts and panties down and off her rounded hips. Alex would have blushed if she could, arms crossing over her chest, her knees squeezing together as her glistening slit and the the soft patch of snowy white fuzz above it were revealed before her best friend.

"It's a little late to be embarrassed, isn't it?" Jessica purred into Alex's ear, hands coming up to grab her wrists and gently yet insistently pull them away from her chest, exposing her student's body in all its glory before her stud-in-training. "Besides..." she added, nodding toward Drew's steel-hard shaft, still bobbing eagerly before them. "He certainly seems to be enjoying the view. Aren't you, Andrew?" She asked, looking pointedly at Drew.

Drew was silent for a moment, simply staring slack-jawed at the gray-skinned beauty presented before him, until Jessica snapped, bringing him back to reality. "-Oh! Oh, gods, yes." He replied, propping himself up on his elbows and nodding vigorously. Alex bit her lip, looking off to the side, still embarrassed, and Jessica took the chance to not-so-subtly gesture for him to keep going. "I- I mean, Alex, just... wow." He added, somewhat awkwardly. "You're just... so incredibly hot. Seeing you like that just... fucking hells. I've been dreaming of that sight for ages." He continued, then hesitated. "I mean, I tried not to think of you like that... but I'd have to be blind not to notice how beautiful and sexy you are, you know?" He tried to explain.

"Isn't that sweet?" Jessica purred, one slender, skillful hand sliding along the contour of Alex's hip, down between her thighs, her fingers running through the small patch of snow-white fuzz before finding her student's thoroughly-soaked nether-lips. "Mmm... Seems like you're both more than ready for the main event..." She added, deftly parting the dark lips to reveal the glistening pink flesh within, her middle finger curling between them to tease her tender inner lips. Alex shivered at the touch, her gaze drawn to stare at Drew's throbbing length, her mind swimming with images of the fearsome weapon spearing into her virgin hole, her entrance twitching with anticipation and fear.

Jessica smirked, suddenly pulling her hand away from Alex's slit and giving her a shove, sending the stunned dark elf stumbling forward. Alex's eyes were wide with panic as her shins hit the edge of the bed and she toppled forward, falling squarely on top of Drew's nearly-prone form. She landed heavily, her full breasts flattening against his chest, her hot pussy planted squarely on his throbbing erection... the top of her head colliding with his jaw. Drew grunted at the impact, and Alex gasped, planting her hands on his broad chest as she pushed herself upright, a look of fear and concern on her face.

"Oh, gods, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Alex hastily explained as the bull reached up to cradle his jaw with one hand. "Are you alright?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

Drew chuckled, his chest rumbling beneath her hands, and shook his head. "I'm fine." He assured her, a small smirk on his lips. "This is more than worth a little pain." He added, locking eyes with her, a spark dancing between them as their gazes met.

"...Drew, I- I..." Alex muttered, her words trailing off as she looked deep into his eyes, unable to bring them to her lips.

Andrew's smirk melted into a warm smile. "It's okay. You don't have to say it. I love you, too." He replied softly, reaching up to cradle the back of Alex's head and pulling it down, pressing his lips to hers with a soft, tender kiss. She let out a soft hum of satisfaction, the tension melting out of her body as she surrendered herself to the kiss, the lip-lock growing deeper and more passionate with each passing second.

Jessica looked on the kissing couple with a satisfied smirk. Maybe it didn't go exactly according to plan, but it certainly worked. Though, she'd hoped for a little more... action. Her smirk turned a little wicked. Perhaps her students needed a little more... guidance. She stepped forward, reaching out to plant a hand on Alex's tailbone and pressing down, grinding her soaked pussy down onto Drew's fat fuckstick. Her other hand went down, kneading gently at Drew's churning, grapefruit-sized balls once again, making that pussy-pounding shaft throb.

Alex moaned softly into the kiss, her tongue pausing mid-flick as she was suddenly reminded of the monstrous man-meat beneath her slit. Drew groaned in turn, his free hand coming up, to grip her firmly by the hip, his thick, rough digits closing almost halfway around her waist. Wordlessly, the two began to move, grinding against each other as they continued to kiss, tongues dancing ever more passionately. Jessica grinned, biting her lip as she watched the two start to hump against each other like animals, her own slit dripping with arousal. She hadn't expected to enjoy watching Drew with another girl quite this much... She was definitely going to need a turn after Alex was done...Maybe two.

Jessica watched her apprentices mindlessly grind against each other for a long moment, the couple too absorbed in each other to think long enough to take the next step, before she decided it was time to give them another nudge. She crawled up beside the two, grinning wickedly as she slid two fingers between Drew's throbbing shaft and Alex's drooling slit, the digits suddenly curling up, pushing her fingertips between the dark elf's lower lips and into her tight entrance. Alex gasped, breaking the kiss as her teacher pulled her up, raising the elf-girl's hips off Drew's shaft, lifting her higher and higher, forcing her to shift her knees to accommodate the new position. Meanwhile, Jessica's free hand gripped that beefy slab of bull-cock, gripping it just behind the head, her small hand still unable to fully close around its girth, and aimed that mighty weapon skyward, the swollen crown poised at the entrance to Alex's virgin pussy. Then, she simply slipped her fingers from Alex's hole, leaving the inexperienced elf hanging there above Drew's monolithic man-meat, the initiative hers to take.

There was a moment of silence, the tension in the air palpable as Alex chewed her lip with hesitation. She could feel the heat radiating off Drew's monstrous shaft on her nether-lips, that massive minotaur-sized cock poised to plunge into her petite pretty pink pussy, to pierce her precious purity. Her mother's usual speech about waiting to marry into a nice family suddenly echoed in her mind, but she quickly shook her head, dismissing it. She didn't want to wait for a 'nice elf boy' her parents picked out. She wanted Drew. But still, she hesitated. He was just so BIG... how could he possibly fit inside her?

Alex's fingers slid through the fur of Drew's chest as her hands balled into fists and she squeezed her eyes shut, drawing in a deep breath before she lowered her hips, pressing her pussy against the bull-cock's gleaming crown. When she opened them again, she looked down, meeting Drew's eyes. "...I love you." She finally confessed, her voice quiet but firm, before suddenly bucking her hips down. The monstrous minotaur member spread her tender lips wide as she pushed down, stretching her wider than ever before. It hurt! Her pussy spasmed wildly in objection, her body struggling to resist the sudden intrusion automatically, but she wasn't giving up. She thrust her hips down, the fat head of his monster cock suddenly pushing past her entrance, her momentum impaling her further than expected, her head whipping back to let out a sharp cry as Drew's beastly cock tore through her hymen in an instant.