Project Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex could barely hold herself up, her legs trembling as she struggled to adjust to the pain of her first penetration and the exceedingly odd sensation of something foreign inside her. A faint trickle of blood escaped her widely-stretched lips to run down Drew's length. She'd expected her first time to hurt, but not like this! Perhaps she should have worked her way up to something Drew's size... Suddenly, Jessica was there, her teacher's fingertips dancing across her skin, leaving lines of light behind on the dark elf's stomach, just below her navel, the lines connecting into a quick glyph. As she finished the last stroke, Jessica muttered a word of power, her voice taking on an inhuman echo, both the glyph and her eyes flashing brightly for just an instant. Alex blinked, the intense pain suddenly dulled, leaving only the sensation of fullness and a faint tingle of pleasure. She looked to her teacher, surprise painted on her face.

"If I'd know it was your VERY first time I'd have done that from the start. A girl's first time should be special..." Jessica muttered, almost sounding apologetic, before shaking her head and offering an explanation. "It's a basic pain-dulling rune. Usually for warriors or medical stuff. It's just an unanchored rune, so the effects should fade pretty quick, but by then you should have 'adjusted' normally." She elaborated. Suddenly, she reached out, delivering a sharp smack to Alex's dark-skinned bubble butt, making the girl's shapely ass jiggle. "So get movin'!"

Alex gasped at the swat, it didn't hurt, but it was enough to snap her attention back to the task at hand. Her hands relaxed, fingers spreading to run through the fur on Drew's chest once more as she looked down into his eyes and slowly began to move. She eased her hips up a fraction, experimentally, and found the faint twinge of pain that followed matched by a flicker of pleasure. She bit her lip, letting out a soft hum of satisfaction. The rune was working. Confident now, she let her legs relax, allowing her weight to carry her down, her stretched pussy slowly, smoothly swallowing Drew's steely shaft bit by bit.

With each passing second, more and more of Drew's fearsome cock disappeared inside Alex. She closed her eyes and let out a soft whine, a twinge of pain accompanying the monster cock stretching her deeper and deeper inside. Yet, at the same time, that fat, throbbing, veiny cock filled her like nothing before, its seemingly endless length teasing every nerve in her pussy, scratching an itch she never knew she had. The pain was constant, but the pleasure grew and grew the more of him she took, and she was only just starting! What would the whole thing feel like? The very thought made her depths twitch and squeeze around his girth.

Drew groaned through gritted teeth, his powerful chest rumbling beneath Alex's hands. This was torture! Sweet torment! Her pussy was so tight, hot, and wet, it felt absolutely incredible, but she moved so slow, it was agonizing! Was she teasing him on purpose? She was barely past the halfway point! He wanted more! He wanted to grab her by the hips and stuff every last inch inside her, he wanted to ravage her body for hours and pump her full of load after load of cum! All he could do was grip at fistfuls of the sheets to hold himself back, his abs twitching with the effort of restraining his hips from thrusting up into her.

"You can do better than that..." Jessica purred as she slid up behind Alex, golden-tan arms wrapping around the younger elf, her hands slithering, serpentine, over dark flesh. One went north, cupping one of her breasts, her skillful fingers seeking out one jet-black nipple and mercilessly pinching and tweaking the tender bud as she pressed her naked body against her student's back. The other went south, dipping between the girl's thighs, taking a moment to feel Drew's throbbing shaft as it pushed into her before focusing its attention on the elf girl's clit.

Alex's eyes snapped open wide and she let out a moan at Jessica's talented touches, her mounting pleasure suddenly magnified. Her legs went weak as arcs of electric pleasure shot through her nubile body, her weight supported in her teacher's embrace. Suddenly, Jessica shifted, leaning forward to put her weight atop her student and letting it push her down. Alex cried out in pain and pleasure, inch after inch of Drew's monstrous minotaur cock spearing into her in mere moments. Her virgin depths were forcefully reshaped around the invading cock, the brutish shaft hilted inside her, his fat crown nosing against the entrance to her womb. The pain was sharp and sudden, but the pleasure rippled through her body, resonating with the sensations from her nipple and clit, amplifying until the pleasure completely overshadowed its counterpart. She shuddered in a moment of silent ecstasy, her hips flush against Drew's, his massive cock forming a bulge on her normally-flat stomach as it throbbed inside her recently-virgin pussy, her teacher's skillful touches teasing her most sensitive spots.

Drew let loose a rumbling growl. He couldn't take it anymore! He needed to fuck! His hands released their death grip on the sheets below and shot forward, grabbing for Alex. Jessica pulled away just as Drew's hands closed around her student, one grabbing her by the back of the neck and pulling her head down for a hungry, lustful kiss, the other grabbing a handful of dark elf bubble butt and squeezing. His tongue thrust forward, ravaging Alex's dark lips, the elf woman too stunned to respond properly. His hand held her hips down tight against his, his own hips grinding up against them desperately, barely restrained from doing more.

Drew broke the kiss with a soft smack after a few moments, looking deep into Alex's eyes as he ground his hips against hers, his expression a mix of pained and apologetic. "I can't- I can't stop." Drew groaned. "Are you...?" He barely managed to ask. Alex bit her lip, hesitant. She'd just barely managed to take the whole thing... But he was so desperate... He wanted her so badly... And she wanted him.

Alex swallowed, her resolve clear on her face. "I'm- I'm okay. I can take it." She breathed, looking him in the eye. "Do it."

Drew groaned, suddenly rolling the two of them over to pin Alex's supple body beneath his massive, muscular form, his upper body supported on one elbow as he loomed just inches above her, so close her hard nipples grazed the fur of his powerful chest. Her smooth thighs were spread wide and folded up against her stomach as he planted his knees on either side of her hips, placing his own hips squarely atop hers, his fat, orange-sized balls resting heavily on her upturned ass. She barely had time to adjust to her new position before he began to move. His hips rose, up and up and up, his fat crown tugging at her sensitive walls as he slowly withdrew, pulling nearly a foot of thick minotaur cock from the warm embrace of her pussy. He paused for a heartbeat, his throbbing shaft glistening with her juices as it poised to slam into her once again. Then, with a growl, he thrust forward, pile-driving his shaft down, plunging that titanic cock all the way back into her until his hips pounded against hers, his swollen crown nosing against her womb and his cum-filled balls smacking against her ass.

Alex's fingers clawed at Drew's powerful chest, the dark elf's crimson eyes wide as she let loose a ragged, throaty moan. She couldn't have prepared herself for the sensation that ripped through her. It was just so intense, so powerful! When he'd pulled out, he'd left an emptiness behind, a void, and when he filled it again, her body sang with ecstasy. She didn't even notice the pain behind the radiant burst of pleasure that filled her very being. All that thick minotaur cock, Drew's cock, plunging into her in an instant, filling her, stretching her, claiming her... Her pussy spasmed, twitching and squeezing around the massive member planted deep inside her in gratitude, only to feel it begin to pull back once again.

Jessica chewed her lip as she watched Drew draw his hips back once again, faster this time, then slam every last inch of that brutal bull-cock deep into Alex once more, the dark elf moaning and writhing in ecstasy beneath him. He certainly wasn't taking it easy on her for her first time, was he? Not that she was complaining about the rough treatment, either. He was already drawing back for another thrust, faster still this time, and he didn't even pause before slamming it in once again. Gods, they were fucking like animals! She liked to be on top, but she couldn't deny the sight of her cute little student, moaning with ecstasy as she was pinned and pounded by a big, beefy bull, made her soaking-wet pussy tighten with envy. A hand slid down between her thighs as she drew closer, enjoying her front-row seat to the couple's furious fucking.

Drew grunted and huffed with each relentless thrust of his hips, pounding into Alex with long, deep, powerful strokes, slamming his hips down onto hers with enough force that the whole bed shook beneath them. Her silken walls squeezed and milked at his shaft with each stroke, gripping tight as he pulled back and eagerly welcoming him back as he thrust forward again. Her voice echoed in his ears, filling his mind with the sounds of her ecstasy, her sweet cries and throaty moans a symphony to his ears. What little of his rational mind remained intact was relieved, he wanted her to feel good, and knowing she felt good spurred him on, his pace accelerating even more. His free hand rose, coming up to the dark elf's chest, rough fingers sinking into one generous mound, kneading the soft flesh even as it jiggled and bounced with each brutal thrust of his hips.

Alex could do nothing but moan and writhe beneath Drew as he ravaged her body with that monstrous bull-cock. Each deep, powerful thrust sent sent bolts of electric pleasure shooting through her body, short-circuiting her mind's control over her muscles, leaving her spasming and twitching uncontrollably. Her hips rolled and bucked wildly beneath Drew's, each subtle shift changing the angle of his penetration, showing her new worlds of pleasure with each stroke. Her fingers and toes curled and uncurled randomly, her fingertips clawing at Drew's broad chest, too weak to do any real harm to the wall of rugged minotaur muscle looming over her. She was moaning constantly now, her cries ragged with the raw pleasure overwhelming her, her voice suddenly rising each time he slammed into her, only to sink back down just in time for the next thrust to drive it up again. And through it all, there was something building in her core, a vaguely familiar tension, but deeper and stronger than anything she'd experienced before.

Jessica's knuckles dripped with her juices as she thrust three fingers into her needy slit, her eyes riveted on Drew and Alex as the scene played out before her. Her stud-in-training, ferociously pounding a foot of thick, throbbing bull-cock into her cute little student's tight little pussy over and over and over again, her body writhing as she wailed with pleasure. As the little slut wrapped her twitching, spasming legs around the minotaur's waist, instinctively pulling him deeper, again, Jessica was struck with a pang of envy, wishing she could be in her student's place. She could barely stand to wait for her turn!

The gods must have been listening, because it was in that moment Jessica noticed Drew's fat, cum-filled balls tighten, the grapefruit-sized orbs pulling up tight against the root of his monstrous member. He let out a deep groan, his hips accelerating even further until they were almost a blur, hammering his cock hard and fast into Alex's tight pussy. The dark elf cried out with renewed vigor, a wavering, throaty moan of raw lust. Suddenly, he slammed his hips down, stuffing his entire length into her twitching, squirming body, groaning once again. Jessica shuffled forward, her fingers still thrusting into her hungry pussy as she reached out with her free hand, taking hold of one of those churning cum-factories and kneading it with her palm as he held himself deep inside Alex, pinning her to the bed as she writhed against him.

"Do it! Fill her up! Cum!" Jessica half-ordered and half-moaned as she felt those big bull balls squeeze against her palm.

Drew didn't have a choice in the matter anymore, the threshold of no return long behind him. His back arched, throwing his head back as he drove Alex's hips down until they sank into the mattress beneath, letting out a deep, rumbling groan of release as the dam burst, pleasure overwhelming his mind. His balls tightened In Jessica's grasp, a surging geyser of cum boiling up from deep inside him, coursing up his length. The massive weapon fired like a cannon, blasting a massive load of white-hot bull-cum deep into her recently-virgin pussy, his molten seed pouring into her for what seemed like forever, filling her in a single shot.

Drew's hips drove Alex into the mattress, the sheer force grinding her aching clit against his hip bone, the added stimulation just enough to send her over the edge. Her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt, running from her clit, up her spine and frying what remained of her rational mind with searing white-hot electric pleasure. The sensation arced out along her every nerve, her body going rigid as every muscle in her body tried to tighten up at once, her cries of pleasure going silent as she was suddenly frozen, trembling in place. Her pussy squeezed like a vice around the bull-stud's monster cock, her womb opening just in time to gulp down his first load of potent minotaur spunk. Her face was twisted in shock and pleasure, her eyes wide, lips open in a silent moan. She couldn't think, she couldn't move, she couldn't breathe, all she could do was feel, feel the pleasure consuming her, feel Drew inside her, feel his seed pouring into her already-stuffed womb.

Again and again, Drew's heavy balls tightened in Jessica's grasp, blasting rope after rope of thick, creamy cum into Alex's virgin womb, filling it to the limit and beyond. The dark elf's smooth stomach soon swelled with seed, swiftly ballooning with the sheer volume of cum the youthful minotaur's balls contained. He grunted with each spurt, his his grinding forward and easing back again, Jessica's skillful touch milking his balls for more and more of his potent spunk, every last drop delivered deep into the younger elf's waiting womb. By the time the gouts became dribbles, the dark elf sported what could easily be mistaken for a baby bump, her womb sloshing with seed. Jessica purred, biting her lower lip eagerly. It seemed like his loads were getting even larger...

As the two lover's all-consuming orgasms came to an end, the pleasure fading from blinding brilliance to a warm glow, their bodies finally relaxed. Alex fell almost completely limp, apart from the occasional twitch, orgasmic sparks still dancing through her body as she panted for breath. Drew's hips relaxed as he let his head fall forward once again, letting the mattress return to its original shape, but never pulling his shaft from Alex's tight pussy. The two were still for a moment, eyes unfocused, dazed, but as their vision slowly cleared, their gazes gravitated toward one another, until they finally met. Chests still heaving with panting breaths, the two gave each other soft, tired smiles. Drew leaned down, pressing his lips to Alex's, their tongues dancing in a slow, satisfied kiss that lingered on as the two recovered.

Suddenly, Drew's head jerked up, breaking the kiss as he gasped, looking back over his shoulder to see Jessica, her hand still squeezing one of his churning cum-canisters. "You didn't think you were done just yet, did you?" She asked, a wicked smirk on her lips. "It's my turn." She added, tugging at her convenient handhold to guide Drew's hips up and up and up, until his fearsome slab of cum-slick bull-cock slipped from Alex's well-fucked hole with a soft pop. The massive, meaty member looked a little less rigid after blasting its second load of the night, but was already starting to stiffen once more at the prospect of even more sex.

Jessica took a moment to slip in where Drew had just left, her lips closing around Alex's tender, recently-deflowered pussy, the teacher's tongue slipping out to flick over the almost-too-sensitive folds for a taste of the potent cocktail of her sweet juices and Drew's thick cum, making Alex twitch and moan weakly. When she pulled her lips away, she flashed Alex a grin. "Just so you know, I'm really happy you two finally got all those feelings out in the open. You two can have all the sex you want, I won't get in the way. But..." She began, her expression turning a little more serious. "I don't want this to distract from your studies. You're still my students, after all, and I won't tolerate you two fucking around, literally or figuratively, when you should be working." Alex nodded, meekly, still speechless.

Jessica turned away, towards Drew, licking her lips as she saw that monolithic member back to its full size once more. "Mmm, you like watching too, huh? We might just have to do this threesome thing more often..." She purred, lustily, hastily pushing the minotaur down onto his back and spun around, straddling that massive minotaur cock in reverse, wiggling her flawless caramel-tanned bubble butt as she reached down to aim that monster at her desperately hungry pussy. "I hope you're not too tired, I'm so fucking turned on after watching all that... I'm gonna milk those fat balls DRY." She purred, grinding her slit against the flared head, reaching down to give one massive nut a firm squeeze. She was gonna need a couple rounds to satisfy her now, she might have to give him an endurance glyph... She paused mid-grind, a distracted look coming over her that slowly resolved itself into a wicked grin as a plan began to form in her head. That might work... She shook her head. There would be time for that later... She thrust her hips down, impaling herself on the first six inches of fat bull-cock, a shiver running up her spine. MUCH later... It was looking like it was going to be a long, satisfying night.