Project Tendril Ch. 02

Story Info
The weird just gets weirder...
7.2k words
4.66
26.2k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers

Ch. 02

The weird just gets weirder...

Author's note: This is Part 2 of a 3-part story arc, and a light look at alien botanicals rather than the usual Nonhuman Vamps, Weres and mythical creatures. It is a continuation of Part 1, which you should read first or most of this won't make sense. It isn't intended to make the "Reality Check" some readers find crucial. Rather, it is an exercise in Willing Suspension of Disbelief. In the interests of Full Disclosure, this one is partly Erotic Couplings as well as Nonhuman. Please vote -- it is like applause. It lets me know how I'm doing, pleasing you, the reader.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Sonja woke to the sound of her cell phone and the terror of the night. She flailed around before she realized she wasn't bound to the bed and she really had to pee. In desperation, she bailed out of bed, ran to get her purse and lugged it to the bathroom where she would have made a racehorse envious as she dug through her purse, looking for the phone. She was hoping it was Ken and that he wouldn't hang up and that he'd be available.

She found it, and it was him. She answered it with a breathless "Hi!"

There was a pause on the other end before Ken asked, "are you on the toilet?"

Sonja felt the flush of embarrassment as she admitted that yes, the echoing sound of water splashing was, indeed, her. "You got a problem with that?" she asked confrontationally.

"Me? Nope... no way. I just figured if you had to pee that bad, you would have let me go to voice mail," he told her. "You want to call me back?"

"NO!" she virtually shouted in his ear. "I mean, no..." she amended more softly. "I need you. I mean, I need to talk to you. Some really weird shit is happening. You didn't, by any chance, spike dinner with hallucinogenics, did you?"

"I didn't what?" It did seem like a reasonable response.

"Never mind," Sonja decided. "I need to talk to you. Where are you?"

"We just landed at Andrews," he told her. "I'll be home in about two hours. I told you I'd call as soon as I got back. So -- what's the weirdness?"

"I need to tell you in person and I need you to not laugh at me," she told him and his tone when he answered told her he'd gotten the message.

"Okay, not a problem," he told her. "I won't laugh. Just tell me, though. Is it life threatening?"

"I don't know," she told him truthfully. "I don't think so. And FYI -- this could get into some Classified areas."

"Understood," he told her reassuringly. "I'll be there soon. Leave the light on for me."

"What?" she retorted, realizing the sun was streaming in. "Daylight isn't bright enough for you?"

Ken laughed. "Okay, girl... take it easy. I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, you take care," Sonja told him. "Bye."

"Bye, Sonja," he told her and the line dropped.

Sonja finished up in the bathroom, realizing her pussy was really sore, and decided to sneak her way back into her bedroom to try to figure out what happened. But there was nothing strange. Everything was right where it was supposed to be. The four plants from the lab were where she had put them and were all close the same size as when she left them. There weren't any marks on the furniture or anything else to indicate the plants had transmogrified. And all the other plants and decorations were right where she'd left them.

Half-convinced she was going crazy, Sonja started a pot of coffee and grabbed a shower. She noted that it wasn't her imagination that her pussy was tender, but it was also irritated, or more like excited. She realized that rubbing herself made it feel better and ended up masturbating to another orgasm in the shower before throwing on jeans and a T-shirt and sitting down with a cup of coffee to wait for Ken.

Then, as she sat squirming in anticipation, she decided that jeans wasn't what she wanted to be wearing and dashed back to the bedroom to change into a button-up-the-front sundress with nothing under it. She was on her third cup of coffee when there was a knock at her door.

Eagerly, she went to the door to let Ken in, but it turned out to be the FedEx man with a package. She wasn't expecting it but she took it and went back to waiting. She was musing on the fact that she didn't recognize the return address and was about to open the package when there was another knock, and this time it was Ken, backpack still over his shoulder. He hadn't even gone home, yet.

Sonja jumped him.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a deep, pull-out-the-stops kiss, all wet and sloppy and tongue, and a bit of groin groping on the side.

"Wow!" was Ken's response when she finally let him up for air. "What was that for? Never mind... I'll take it!"

Sonja literally dragged him into her apartment. She turned to face him as he pushed the door shut behind them.

"Ken, do I look crazy to you?" she demanded. He raised his eyebrows skeptically before answering.

"Are you sure you want to ask that question, right now?" he asked in return, and Sonja suddenly realized that she probably did look a little crazy.

"Well, I'm not!" she told him defensively, then forced herself to calm down -- except for the pulsing in her pussy that wanted his attention -- all of it -- down there. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Sure," he nodded, walking over to the dining table, dropping his pack and sitting down.

"I'll bet you take it black," she told him as she poured him a cup.

"Got it in one," he affirmed, then waited until she delivered it and had settled down at the table.

"So why do you think you're crazy?" he asked, once she was settled.

"Ken, this has got to be between us, okay?" she asked in return. "I could lose my job if they thought I was losing my mind. I'm not even sure that what happened, happened. But if it was a dream, it was a doozy. I just don't know any way to prove or disprove it. Everything's back to normal this morning."

"Okay, whatever you tell me stays between us," Ken agreed. "Including anything Classified. I've got a Top Secret clearance and if it needs higher than that, you're way above my pay grade. I'll take what you tell me seriously and I won't laugh -- unless you do. Could I ask, though, just what the 'everything' is that is now back to normal?"

Sonja sighed. She was going to have to level with him and hope like hell he meant what he just said. She took a deep breath and started in.

"When you left I was hornier than hell. You know that. So I went and took a bath and masturbated to about five or six really big orgasms. Then I drank the rest of the wine and went to bed, admittedly rather sloshed. I fell out, and had some really pleasant dreams of you fucking the hell out of me. All that is the normal part. The not normal part starts when I woke up in the middle of the night."

She went on to give him a detailed description of what she remembered happening, right down to details about the ivy tying her up, the hibiscus gagging her, the anthurium fucking her and the fern lacing her with spores. He listened patiently until she was done, then sat thinking for a minute or so before questioning her.

"So... let's start by presuming you are right and this really did happen," he began, and Sonja breathed a huge sigh of relief. At least he was going to take her seriously. "Why do you suppose your plants would suddenly start behaving like this? I'm guessing none of your plants have ever raped you before."

"Okay, now that gets into the Classified part," Sonja told him. "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but to be honest, I'm desperate and I guess I trust you. Or at least, I want to trust you, very badly."

"You remember that meteor that came down in White Sands, near Holloman Air Force Base, in New Mexico? Well, it wasn't all minerals. Some enterprising rock-hounds found organic material sealed inside by the heat of atmospheric entry. Our government stepped in, bought it all up, classified it and sent it to several labs to analyze. One series of gene-sequencing tests indicated it most closely resembled plant DNA. DARPA handed out projects involving the stuff to several labs. Ours was one of them. Project Tendril was to see if this alien slime could be genetically spliced to normal plants and if so, what the results would look like."

"That is what I was working on when they pulled the plug on the project two days ago. I rescued four plants from incineration that had been test subjects, but apparently had not had any success, and those are the four that attacked me last night. This morning, they look perfectly normal. I don't see anything weird about them at all. So... did I dream it? It was awfully damned real to be a dream, and my pussy is still sore."

"Let me see your wrists and ankles," Ken asked and Sonja showed him. He went over them carefully, then dug in his backpack and pulled out a magnifier and went over them again. Lastly, he pulled out a plastic squirt bottle and put some kind of liquid on Sonja's wrists, then looked at them again with the magnifier. Then he sat back without comment.

"So?" Sonja asked.

"So, not enough data, yet," Ken told her. "You said the fern put some kind of spores in you. Did you douche?"

"No..." Sonja drawled. "Didn't occur to me. I was still working on the 'crazy' part."

"Sit on the edge of the table and lift your skirt," Ken told her and Sonja moved to obey. She was really hoping he knew what he was doing. Ken rummaged around in his pack and pulled out a DNA test kit, complete with sterile swab and preservation container.

"You always carry medical gear with you?" Sonja asked as he took a couple of swabs from her vaginal walls.

"Sometimes it's the easiest way to identify, um... biological samples," he told her. "I'll worry about these later. Do you have Betadine?"

"Yes, I use it as a general disinfectant," Sonja told him.

"Well, if I were you, I'd go douche with it," he told her. "Thoroughly."

Sonja was starting to get worried. "Because..." she prompted.

"Because you show faint residual ligature marks on your wrists and ankles," he answered. "I think you're not crazy and that your plants attacked you. I don't have a 'why' for it, but I think you'd like to clean yourself out. Maybe alien plants are smarter than ours."

Sonja didn't say another word. She got down off the table and walked straight to the bathroom, getting out her douche bag and a bottle of providone-iodine. She decided to double the dose and was sitting on the toilet when Ken knocked.

"Busy," she commented.

"I know," he told her. "Just wondered if you wanted me to take those four plants outside for you? So you can actually get some sleep."

"One hundred twenty minutes," she answered.

"Excuse me?" was his confused reply.

"One hundred twenty minutes before the lactobacilli destroyed by the Betadine will be reestablished. Then you can fuck my brains to mush."

"Still on about that?" he asked. "Incredible..."

"You owe me a royal fucking, mister," she informed him. "Whatever this shit is inside me, it's making me hornier than hell. I suspect killing it off isn't going to change that, much. And besides, I didn't get a chance to see if you're as hung as you seem to be."

"I'm not," he told her through the closed door.

"You're not?" she iterated, sounding disappointed.

"Sorry, no. You definitely had me going, but last night I was only mostly up. At full erection, I'm actually bigger. I hope that isn't a problem."

"There is a God..." Sonja sighed aloud as the last of the solution ran out of her.

"Okay," she told Ken, opening the door. "Let's move a couple of rowdy plants. I'm way too curious to outright kill them, now, but they ought to go back to the lab where we've got containment facilities. I do have a rather large glass tank that I was going to convert for exotic fish, and we can probably use it to store these guys until I can take them back Monday."

Sonja's idea of a "rather large" tank was about 4-foot wide by 2.5-foot deep by 2-foot high... and it was going to take all that space to get the four now "rather large" plants into it. Especially since the plants got rather frisky when Sonja and Ken tried to approach them. In fact, the anthurium shot right out and up under Sonja's dress, going for the gold. The ivy tried to entangle Ken's arms and the hibiscus was waving around unsure what to do. Only the fern seemed to be behaving itself, and Sonja was not about to trust that one bit.

She and Ken beat a retreat, then came back better prepared, with cloth facemasks, rubber gloves and pruning shears. They got the plants into the terrarium and its lid locked down. Then they got the terrarium into the hall closet and shut the door.

"Just in case, I think a shower is in order," Ken opined and Sonja was right there with him. Of course, the idea of taking a shower with the demi-god went a long way, too.

He was a god, Sonja decided. Absolutely chiseled, beautiful ass, shoulders, legs, abs... hell, beautiful everything! And his cock! Oh, my God... soft, he was halfway down his thigh, easy. And thick. Shaved, too -- kind of unusual for a man. She was almost scared to find out how big he was fully erect.

Almost. She had a lot in common with the cat and its curiosity.

They did a serious bathing first, making sure any spores or anything got washed off, scrubbing each other with her loofah sponges and antibacterial soap. They each stayed away from the other's genitals when it came to scrubbing, but that didn't last long for Pass Two.

His hands were soft and gentle, and she felt like she was melting as he ran them through her hair the second time, slowly shampooing her and giving her a very sensuous scalp massage as he did. He was standing behind her as he guided her under the showerhead, rinsing her off and using the excuse to massage her neck and shoulders, and down on to her upper arms and shoulder blades. His touch was firm and steady, and she could feel the tension pouring out of her body. Until he moved down on to her pectoral muscles. Then it all came flooding back, straight to her nipples and groin.

Can you die from your clit exploding? she wondered as his hands moved slowly to her breasts. Or your nipples? He was carefully avoiding them, pressed up against her back and driving her crazy, but actually paying attention to the muscles underneath her tits, moving her "girls" out of the way in order to massage the muscles below. If he doesn't start playing with me pretty soon, she thought, I'm going to scream. What she actually did was a little different.

She reached back behind her where his semi-erect cock was pushing into her butt and grabbed his balls. His audible moan was very gratifying.

"If you don't start playing with my nipples very soon, I'm going to start squeezing," she faux-threatened.

"And that would be a problem how?" he asked with that catch in his voice that told her he was teasing and he liked it.

"Okay," she smiled, still facing away, "ball squeezing goes on the 'like it' list... any others you want to tell me?"

He moved both hands to her nipples and began rolling them gently between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, God, yes..." she moaned and leaned back into him.

"Hmmm..." he intoned as if taking clinical notes. "Gentle nipple tweaking on the 'like it' list..."

She began rolling his testicles between her fingers, feeling their size and moderate firmness, squeezing a little when she found the epididymus and paying attention when he groaned a little in discomfort, but got harder.

"Testicle play definitely on the 'like it' list," she told him, then broke the rules of the game. She quickly turned and sank to her knees, cupping his pendulous balls in her hand and sucking one into her mouth.

"Oh, Christ!"

Sonja smiled to herself in satisfaction as she caressed his cock and sucked on his balls. He was hung and he was responsive and she was going to have a lot of fun. Something deep in her groin swelled and pulsed and definitely wanted to fuck this man silly.

Ken grew. A lot. Sonja had thought he was erect before, but now he swelled up even more, became more taut, turned sort of purplish. Actually, he seemed a little mottled, like some of her beautiful variegated coleus, while his skin was so taut it reminded her of her ivies.

The ivy! she thought suddenly. The fucking ivy that tied me up and held me down while those damned plants raped me!

Somehow, the memory of that scene shot through her and she felt herself getting immensely turned on. It didn't matter if it was supposed to be a scary, nightmarish, horrible memory, it was making her flood and coupled with Ken's delicious cock in her mouth, she was ramping up very, very quickly. She was just as rapidly getting very, very confused. Something deep in her womb felt like it was tumbling around and it was exciting the hell out of her. She paused for a moment in her ministrations.

Ken took the opportunity to draw her to her feet and into a soft but deep, very romantic, kiss -- softer and longer than the first, raw animal passion kiss. He took his time, exploring her lips and teeth and mouth and tongue, and she returned his gentleness in kind, letting her mouth experience his overwhelming sensuality as the warm water splashed over them, and her own wetness flooded her from within.

Sonja decided she'd had enough.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and jumped up, spreading her legs and letting herself down onto his very turgid cock. And for once in her life, her aim was excellent. She speared herself on his meat bayonet on the first try, letting out a long sigh of relief as she impaled herself all the way down his shaft, until he caught her under her thighs with his deceptively strong arms and held her in place as she twisted and turned, and moaned and groaned, and ground herself against him as deeply as she possibly could.

She had caught him by surprise, but Ken adjusted quickly. He turned and leaned her back against the shower wall, still supporting her by her thighs but now able to press forward and deeply into her -- something it appeared she was craving.

"Oh, God! Yes!" she moaned as she squirmed on him. She had never felt stretched this full before and it hurt in such a delicious way. "C'mon, fucker, jam it to me!"

Ken took her at her word. If she wanted it deep, she would get it deep.

Using his leverage to pull most of the way out of her, leaving just the glans past her vestibule, he thrust in fast and hard, til his balls slapped against her ass. Her cries at his forceful penetration just spurred him on, over and over, harder and deeper, until the sound of his balls smacking her round ass was like an obnoxiously loud clock ticking in double-time.

"Oh, fucking YES! Fucking CUMMING!!!" she cried out, then held onto his neck for dear life as her orgasmic convulsions wracked her body. As they faded, she fell off to heavy breathing, panting to catch her breath but not getting much opportunity before the next wave slammed into her, causing her to cry out again, in agony and ecstasy. She had never been fucked this hard before in her life and she was loving it!

Just like those fucking plants, she thought, then mentally shook herself as the memory came crashing back, that anthurium fucking her while the ivy held her down, the hibiscus kept her quiet and the fern inseminated her with its spores. What the fuck am I thinking? she managed before another orgasm ripped through her. Ken wasn't saying anything. He was just softly grunting and pounding the hell out of her.

Then she felt it again... that tumbling sensation deep in her belly, tickling her from the inside and driving her even crazier than Ken was. Something was in there and it sure wasn't being docile. She panicked as scenes from the Alien movies bounced around her brain and she realized she was in trouble. She started yelling at Ken to stop, pushing on him to pry herself away from the wall but he was too far gone.

eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers