Projects to Produce

Story Info
Parolee discovers the farmer's market for hotwives.
5.6k words
4.33
27.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

As always, feedback and constructive comments always welcome. Enjoy!

****

When I told my dude about this gig, he compared it to shootin' fish in a barrel. And now when I think about it, he was right. I must've done some serious atoning for the shit that got me locked up, because I have never been livin' like I am now.

I probably should be singing the praises for the PPP (Project Parole Produce) program for where I am now. The prison started the program in collaboration with a local university and city commission to get parolee's reintegrated to the outside. But real-talk, the best part is I get to sit under a make-shift tent, three days a week, taking money from white folk! And it's all legal.

It does make for some good people watching too. I convinced the program manager to change the name of the stand to "Projects to Produce" and drop the parole part. Some of them middle aged women was leery about coming by. I had to explain to them that by buying their food at my stand, they would be helping a brother out. Yeah, I had to put on my white voice too.

The long dreads, dark sunglasses, and gold teeth, I know weren't all that inviting, but here we were. Eventually when they were convinced I knew what I was selling, I got some good referrals. Good enough that I got the program to get expanded to more neighborhoods. Then, when I was done doing time, they put me in charge of the operation.

I shift around three sites, a different place each day. My favorite one is the right on the edge of town that brings in all the suburb business. Yeah, you know exactly what I'm getting at, soccer moms. The market is open mostly in the early afternoon to early evening, I figure to accommodate for all them damn soccer games. But I can't complain.

They all show up in a routine. I get my canopy set up and throw on my mirror shades as soon as all the produce is on the tables. Then I kick back and watch them stream in. Usually there's always one or two with some high-waist mom jeans. Lot of pancake butt, but you get them rare thick ladies. Mind you, this is a wealthier burb, so I see a whole lot of big black sunglasses too.

That's how I first seen Tasha, or Latasha. Sunglasses so big I couldn't even see her eyebrows. You could say the same for her dress. I hate them maxi dresses (had to google that shit), covering all the goods up. But I could see that she was stacked up top.

"Nice melons, there." I called out to her. She looked at me with her lips in an O and I pointed in front of her. On the table below, the watermelons greeted her sight. "Juicy..." I lingered as I peered at her chest closer behind my own glasses. "...and seedless."

She laughed at herself and waved me off, trying to pick one up. "Don't encourage her." A voice chuckled. I looked to see a portly dude wiping his brow and forehead. "Or else I'll be eating those melons all week." His hairline was clearly receding, but he couldn't have been as old as me. I paid him little attention and focused on who I assumed was his wife.

"Mhmm, they're sweet." I responded, "Can't imagine you'd get tired of them." At this point I was still commenting on her tits.

"Well, if you say so, put one on the bill." The man waved and got the attention of his wife. "One?" He held up a finger and mouthed it to her. She held up two fingers and gestured holding up two. Her hands were definitely much smaller than her chest. "What I tell ya?" He responded. "Make it two."

"That gonna be it?" I asked and he looked back at her.

She was already stuffing a bag with some produce in front of her, causing her husband to frown. "I guess there's more." He stood awkwardly and kept patting at his forehead. "Phew, this heat huh?" He tried to make conversation but I didn't encourage it. "Tasha!" He called out to her after a few moments.

"She sure do got quite a handful." I laughed.

"It's like this every time. I say one and she always manages to want more." He laughed and lowered his tone as she approached. "Well, did you get what you wanted dear?"

"Oh Mark! They've got a great selection here." Tasha rummaged through her bag and pulled out some tomatoes. "Look at how fresh these look! We've got to come here more often."

"Sure thing. But let's see how long they last." Mark humored her. "Or if you'll use them." He winked at me.

"I'll get you all situated here ma'am." I gestured for the bag to count up their order. She leaned forward and the chest of the dress gave way, giving me a peek at her melons. "Fantastic, thank you." The bag had a few things here and there. The tomato comment by Mark got me thinking and started to speak out loud. "You know, if you're thinkin' about the freshness, we also do some home-deliveries for our community share members."

Now I was absolutely making this shit up, but I had thought about it before, since it is a thing. I could see them looking at each other, trying to persuade with just looks one way or the other. I jumped before they could say anything else. "There's a one-time free-trial if you're interested."

Tasha was mouthing the word "please" and Mark caved. "Um, alright I guess. How much is it?" He asked.

"The first time is free. If you want to subscribe after, talk it over and let me know. I can add y'all to the rotation for next week." I explained.

"That sounds great!" Tasha flashed her big white smile. She handed the bags to Mark and fluttered over to another vendor.

"Well, do I have to fill out a form or something?" Mark asked, defeated.

"Nah man, just the address for drop-off, we deliver on Wednesdays." I reassured him of his decision. "We accept cash and checks for subscriptions too."

"How much are those?" Mark had already accepted his fate after looking at his wife again, he pulled his wallet out.

"There's different levels of membership and length of season. I can work with you on what y'all think is right for you." I didn't want to get into the numbers, but I kept a keen eye on Tasha. "You alright Mark," I held my hand out to him, "I'll work with you on it."

I took down the address and watched him simper over to catch up with Tasha. I thought he must've been loaded to get a piece like her. When they rolled out of the parking lot in a black Benz, my intuition had served me well.

The truth of it was that Wednesday was my only day where I wasn't at the markets. I stuck around the compound and helped with the yard garden with some of the guys still doing time. Those are really the days when I break a sweat. I made the most of this time by swiping a few vegetables and fruits from the plot for the special delivery.

Mark and Tasha's house was on the way so I decided to just stop through on the way home. The cookie cutter houses with green lawns made me second guess my looks. Cut off sleeves and black basketball shorts with Timberlands speckled with dried dirt all over, not something you'd find regularly in this hood. Shit, my truck probably looked out of place.

I rolled into their drive-way and parked to see that there weren't any other cars. It was a big ass house. Three car garage, all closed. The lawn definitely looked like it was done by a landscaper. I remembered Mark's shape and thought he definitely ain't put work into that. The longer I sat there, I figured the probability of a neighbor calling the police was getting higher.

I grabbed the box prepared for them from the trunk and looked around the street as I walked up to the front door. There was no answer as the door bell. I opened the screen door and used the knocker. Still no answer. The contents of the box would be alright in the shade so I put it next to the door.

I hadn't thought to get their number to make sure they were home for the drop-off so I chalked it up to a loss. But as I walked back to my truck, a silver Range Rover rolled into the drive-way. The driver peered at me and hesitated for a second.

When I looked closer through my shades, I could make out a white visor, and through the tint, I recognized the shoulders and chest from last week. It was Tasha. I waved and tried to look familiar.

"Hi..." She stepped out of the SUV, long golden legs first. She smoothed out the tennis skirt. "Can I help you?" She didn't recognize me.

But I recognized those big tits instantly. The thin strap white top was more generous than that other dress I seen her at market. Glistening boobs peeking out from the low-cut. "Yes ma'am, I'm from the PPP at the Market, bringing by your trial box." I waved over to the front door and looked back to her to follow me.

Tasha gripped at her tennis racket and shifted around a little bit, still unsure I guess. I held my hands up, the only way I know how to show I'm no threat. It worked since she walked past me and towards the door. That's when I saw the surprise hidden under the dress.

Tasha's thick thighs made quick jaunts up to the covered porch and I was treated to a bounce of her thigh high tennis skirt. "Is this it?" She looked down. "Wow!" She leaned forward and the skirt rose up, revealing her white panties bunched up in her crack.

"Wow indeed!" I couldn't hold back. "Lot to work with there!"

"Yes!" Tasha rummaged around the box and stood back up, turning to me. "It all looks so delicious." Her emerald green eyes struck out to me and now she recognized me. "Thank you so much. Mark and I loved those tomatoes. He didn't think we would finish them, but I proved him wrong." She flashed that white smile again.

"Well that's great." I said, briefly distracted by her smile but back on her chest. "What about them melons?" I wiped my brow from the heat.

"Oh!" She clasped her hands in front of her and released them. "They are so refreshing and juicy. We finished one of them and we're making progress on the other!" Tasha looked away in thought for a moment. "Say, I'll never hear the end of it from Mark if I don't finish them off. And you look like you could use something cool. Would you..."

"Of course, I would be delighted." I grinned and stood at ease. "Here I'll help you out with that box." I leaned in to pick it up while Tasha fuddled with the keys.

"Oh would you mind taking it around back to the kitchen door?" She looked at my boots and the dirt around front door.

When I lifted up the latch for the privacy fence, I figured she probably didn't want the whole neighborhood to see a black man invited into her home. Or maybe she just didn't want me to track dirt all in the house. Either way, I made quick work to not be seen by disappearing behind the fence.

While I waited at the dutch half kitchen door, I could see into the immaculate living room and other parts of the house. Something I can't turn off when you've learned to scope a place out before entering. A small window off to the side had some commotion and I instinctively ducked.

Tasha stepped into view and pulled off her top, revealing a zipped skimpy sports bra. This must've been the laundry room. She moved fluidly, I almost missed her bending over, only catching the sight of her dropping those bunched panties into the washer. She fanned her skirt and pressed her forehead with a towel before she disappeared from the view.

I scrambled to step back in the event she would show up. And in little time, I was right, she unlocked the door. "Sorry about that. It is so hot, I had to freshen up a little bit!"

"I understand. It's no problem. You gotta be comfortable." I put the box on the counter. "Here you are, got a good selection here. Got some more of them tomatoes in here too."

Tasha twirled about the white kitchen, pulling open the fridge and producing some tupperware. There was a lot more watermelon than I expected. She handed me a fork and I went at it. It was sweet.

"Yay, more tomatoes!" Tasha said examining the box again.

"Yep, I noticed y'all had a little plot back there." I said between bites, remembering seeing the fledgling plants on my way through the yard.

"Yes, I convinced Mark to get some plants and try to grow some our own." She realized the horror of trying to avoid my business but quickly recovered. "But of course they probably won't be anything like yours, so we'll keep coming back."

"Ha! That's reassuring." I humored her. "But y'all gonna have to tend to them a little better for them to produce. Mark gonna need some tips." The laugh on her face contorted to a little bit of confusion. "They look good now, but if you really want them to put out, there are some things you gotta do."

"Well, Mark put me in charge of them since he's out-of—." She stopped herself, I'm guessing she recognized she was giving away to a stranger that she was home alone for maybe an extended amount of time. "-time, you know busy with work, so he can't really work in the garden." Tasha looked at me to see if she had convinced me.

"I get it. Happens all the time." I picked up the tupper-ware and made my way for the kitchen door. "I'll show ya what you need to do."

Tasha scrambled and pulled the door behind her as I stood next to the plot. I looked around and it seemed the privacy fence did do a good job. I handed her the watermelon and pulled up at my shorts slightly, and squatted.

I looked up her long legs next to me, and the thought that she was walking bare underneath the skirt brought me to a chub. I opened my squat and felt the breeze roll over the tip of my dick, I didn't need to look down to see that it was out getting some air through the shorts. "See right here," I pointed to the tomato plants, but I knew where her eyes had started, judging by the surprise in her expression. "Y'all got some weeds here that suck off resources from the plant."

"Oh..." Tasha managed, still mesmerized.

"Mark know his way around a hoe?" I asked, breaking her concentration.

"Um excuse me?" She replied, with a tinge of annoyance.

"You know, something to break up these weeds?" I waved to the plot bed. "They be a mess when the roots get deep." I looked back to see her shake her head. "Well, I might have one in my truck if you'd like to borrow it."

"Oh, um, sure!" She was clueless. I got up and told her I'd be a minute. I couldn't find a hoe in the truck, but I did find a small shovel. When I returned, Tasha stood over the plants with her arms crossed, examining the weeds.

"You see em'?" I startled her as swung the hand shovel a bit. "You just dig in and pull em out." I got back on my knee and put the tool to use, pulling out a big weed with roots. "Easy as that." It registered on Tasha's face with a simple nod. "You want to give it a try?" I held out the shovel hand to her.

"Oh... sure I guess? How do I..."

"Just take knee here and lean in."

"Right here?" She pointed and was unsure at the sight of the grimy setting.

"Yeah right here." I pointed to the same spot and reassured her. "Look, it ain't so bad and worth the effort." I took off my shirt and folded it, throwing it on the spot for her delicate knees. "Nothing wrong with getting your hands a little dirty.

Tasha twiddled the spade in her hands, trying to hide her surprise at me taking off my shirt. Now, I wasn't no adonis, but I kept in good shape for my age. She held on to the handle with her white tipped nails. "Okay, I could try it."

She lowered herself at her knees and rested them on my shirt, sitting on the balls of her feet. Thrusting the shovel forward, she looked up at me for confirmation of the work. "Try it, see if you get the leverage." I suggested.

Tasha let out a little grunt in the attempt, but the root of the weed was too strong. "Ugh, it's too hard." She automatically accepted defeat.

"C'mon now, you gotta put your wrist into it. Lean into it." I coached.

She leaned forward and her ass finally left her feet. I could see she put her weight into the arm as the shovel rushed in and cut the roots. "Oh!" She was surprised. "I think I got it!" Her free hand pulled forward and my eyes were trained on how her skirt rode up. Tasha threw the uprooted weed to my side.

"There you go." I cheered best I could. "Keep it up. There's a big one back there." I pointed behind the plant.

Tasha looked around and saw it as well. Enthused, she leaned even further, now on all fours, reaching with the tool. Her butt was on full view for me.

The tight, golden, round bubble was eclipsed only by tan lines that revealed the true pale creamy skin she hid. And I was witness to it when the sun actually shined upon it. "Phew, that one looks tough." I called out to her to keep her attention on the plant while I admired.

"I don't think I can get it." Tasha strained. "It's too big for me to take." She held the spade awkwardly above the weed.

"I hear that all the time." I chuckled and stroked over shorts. "It's all in the technique. I'll help you out." I pulled my shorts up and walked next to her. "First you're gonna need hold that spade at an angle. Straighten that arm out." She did as ordered. "Good, straighten that back out too, don't wanna be throwing that back out. Trust me, been there done that."

Tasha straightened it out and her booty naturally popped up. "Is this right?"

"That's it." I critiqued her form. "Now you're going to need to go at it at an angle. Here let me guide you." I stepped behind her crouched over her, my boots planted on either side with her knees in between. I held her elbow and guided the arm to the weed. "Now you're gonna have to dig in."

She pressed into the soil and I lowered myself. I could feel the air around my swinging dick over her ass. "Like this?" Tasha asked, eyes trained to the plants.

"Yep, just like that." I reassured. "We gonna have to go deeper." I crouched deeper, feeling the fabric of her skirt on the tip of my cock. An on-looker from behind would've have seen 11 inches of cock looming over a golden phat ass.

"I think I got it!" Tasha exclaimed.

"Mmm- make sure you get them roots too." I pushed. "Go in a bit deeper." I held firmed to her elbow, pushing it forward and felt myself drop a few more inches.

Tasha jumped at the feel. The tip of my dick was ready and the wetness kissed on her bare pussy. "Oh-!"

"That's it!" I pleasantly grumbled. "Work that spade around, get that job done." I kept a steady grip on her elbow and rubbed my cock on her pussy in the same rotation. The command shut her up and soon thereafter, I felt that white pussy sweating on me. Before I knew it, that free dangling covered up my cock something moist.

Tasha's free hand had gripped up some dirt and it finally relaxed when I let up. She kept gripping the spade when I let go of her elbow. "Umm, wow... that's not so bad."

"Yeah, you a natural." I kept the tone. "You ain't afraid to get your hands a little dirty right?" She looked back and apologetically shook her head. "Good, so you gonna keep at it?" She looked forward and nodded. I ran my hand down her back and patted her on the butt cheek. "That's great."

I stood up and surveyed Tasha's body of work. Man I was hard as fuck. Her pussy was still glistening as the sun was setting. "You want me to work the spade for a little bit?" I asked.

Tasha turned her head and nodded, her eyes were slightly glossed over. I didn't need no further discretion. I dug my boots a little snug on either side of her thighs again and lowered. The sight of me grabbing my black implement made her turn away again.

She grabbed the loose dirt in front her and let out a stifled moan. Barely the tip in, she probably ain't never had something like this before. As much as it might've pained her to feel just that bit, it always pained me in a different way when a woman flinched at so little of me. So I plugged her.

"OW!" Tasha cried out.

"Easy there, you want the goods, you gotta put in the work." I grumbled in command while I looked around the yard and back down at her. "Go on now, let's see it."

In my experience, when a woman encounters a big dick, she either love it or hate it. You can just tell when she looks at it, either with wonder or with fear. The fearful one shies away while the adoring one fawns over it. Tasha only seen it and looked away, I wasn't too hopeful.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers
12