Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was completely powerless to resist. His face was pulled upward, mouth stretched open and drooling down his neck and chest, his arms and hands were trussed behind him so he could not cover his ass, and his nipples and cock and balls were completely exposed and vulnerable,

She would then use her hand and various switches, whips and straps to administer a beating and tortures to his meat and balls, raising welts on them as well. She really liked to start using a stiff strap to beat down on the head of his cock and from the front on his distended balls held out by the cock stock. She would apply 3 sharp blows to the cock head, then 3 to the balls. She would then grab the cock and twist it, squeeze his balls hard, and then do 3 and 3 again. She would also beat his ass more, and work on his nipples. She would use clamps and clips, her nails and would laugh happily as he moaned squealed and writhed under her tortures.

She would then use a cane on his cock and balls, delighting in the pitiful sounds he produced as his meat was beaten. She would also use needles on him, piercing his cock head and nipples straight through. Sometimes she would take a long needle and skewer it through his balls. And she would usually work up and down his front and back with a whip and cane, covering him with welts from his knees to his shoulders. This portion of his visit would usually last an hour or more -- she took her time, often pausing to have a sip of wine, and took satisfaction and pleasure in her control and ability to use him as she pleased.

Other times she would place him face up on a torture table where he was strapped down. Then she would go to work on his meat, piercing it, sounding his piss hole, using Tens and other electrical devices, seeking to get the most pathetic squeals and begging for mercy from him. She always succeeded.

The Goddess enjoyed having her subs submit all their holes to her -- so jim had been dildoed with a strap on by her many times, both up his ass/slut hole and down his throat. She had a special custom fitted Feeldoe style strap on, and she would often position him face down, ass presented, and would give him a thorough fucking with her dildo, while the part inside her perfect pussy gave her exquisite pleasure and she orgasmed many times, exulting in her power over her slave.

If he was particularly pleasing in his performance that day, he might then be given a reward. She had a smother box, and he would be laid on the floor on his back with his head encased in the box and his face showing in the toilet hole in the box. A funnel would have been placed in his mouth with a long neck down his throat. It had a Velcro strap around his head so it could not slip or be removed. The funnel opening would protrude above the box. She would then lower herself onto a portable toilet seat above the funnel, and would reward her slave with a delicious long drink of her wonderful Golden Nectar pissed into the funnel. He was required to drink all of it as she emptied herself straight into the funnel and his mouth. When he was let out of the box, any missed Golden Nectar would be licked out of the interior of the funnel and the smother box.

An important positive reinforcement was that she made sure he came at every session. She would normally do it by squeezing his cock in one hand and holding a vibrator to the underside of his cock head until he came. The jism would be collected on a saucer, and he would be made to lick it up and swallow it. He was required to kneel before her, hold the saucer and look her in the eyes while she smiled and he licked it up and swallowed. It was the only time he was ever allowed to look her in the eyes. The pleasure he was given was Pavlovian positive reinforcement, coupled with more humbling submission and training in eating his cum.

Sometimes she would retain him when they were done while she had another session with one of her other clients. In such a case, he would be bound with his hands tied to his upper thighs and his elbows pulled behind him and tied close together. His meat and balls were clamped in front in a humbler, with three large alligator clips on the head of his cock. There would be clips and weights on his nipples. He would be chained by his collar to eyehooks in the walls in the corner so he could not move out of the corner.

His head had to be properly secured. Cotton would be inserted into his nostrils so he had to breathe through his mouth. He would be blindfolded, eyes taped shut with cotton balls over his eyelids and duct tape over the cotton and taped around his head.

His ears were taped shut over ear buds from an Ipod, with cotton balls placed over the Ipod buds. The Ipod was held onto his upper arm with a case for runners to use an Ipod when running. It was playing music into his plugged ears under the tape. He could sense vibration but could not understand any sounds because of the 'sound track' in his ears under the muffling cotton and tape. She sometimes would set the Ipod so Devo's 'Whip It' playing continuously to annoy him.

A half-hood would then be strapped on over his head, covering the duct tape blindfold and Ipod buds taped in to his ears, preventing them from moving or coming off and making a better picture of submission. His mouth would be left uncovered and available.

The chopstick clamp would be placed on his tongue again so it would ensure it was sticking out and his mouth could not close.

Thus, when the client arrived, he could see how much she dominated him with the slave being unable to know anything about the client.

If the Goddess liked the session with the client, she would give the client the option of having the blindfolded slave on display suck the client's cock off to finish the session. Almost none ever turned it down -- how many men ever refuse a blow job?

Slave j had been trained with dildoes to use his lips and tongue to properly service a cock. He would be released from the wall and would kneel, and the clamp would be removed from his tongue. The client would stand before him, grasp his head, stick his cock in the slave's mouth and start to skull fuck him. The client would be encouraged to take as long as he wanted. Slave j was expected to slobber and drool as much as possible so drool would run down his chin and chest. If the client almost pulled his cock out of j's mouth, j knew to lick, suck and kiss the client's cock head gently and to tongue the piss hole. When the cock was thrust deeper into his slut mouth, he opened his throat as much as possible for a deep throat, stuck his tongue out as far as possible and worked his tongue on the shaft to provide more pleasure, drooling all the while.

The Goddess would stand along side her client, whispering to him, while licking and kissing his ear. She would also caress the client's ass, play with his nipples and finger his asshole sensuously to add to the pleasure of the blow job.

When the client came in the slave's mouth, he swallowed it all. Then, after the client cleaned up and dressed, if he wanted to, he could place his cock in the slave's mouth again, and piss directly into it, as the slave closed his lips around the cock for a tight seal and swallowed all the piss as the client let his stream go down j's throat. After the client was done pissing down the slave's gullet, if the client was up to it, the client could skull fuck him some more, and get to come again on the second blow job. This availability of a two-blow-job finish was popular with Goddess's clients, so they visited her more frequently, and often requested that the slave be present for their use.

After everything was done, he would be released, cleaned up, and then have his slave clothes returned to him. He would be released to his car after kissing her feet and licking her shoes, thanking her for seeing him. He would then be sent home, exhausted, stopping someplace to change into his regular clothes.

The Deal

On this particular day, Jim had sent the Goddess an email to let her know there was something he wanted to ask her about. When he arrived, he crawled into her chambers as usual, and knelt holding an envelope in her sight with her name on it. When she took it, he dropped his nose back to the floor and waited.

The envelope contained a letter and a proposed contract. The letter begged the Goddess to consider taking Jim on as a regular slave owned by her, serving her and others she would designate and having him submit to them in any way she desired. The Goddess sat down on her couch, and put her feet up on top of the slave's head as he knelt on the floor, and read over the letter and proposed Contract.

The idea was that she would own him and he would provide service and submit for torture and degradation as instructed several times a week, up to five days. He would provide a weekly stipend to her for her time and trouble.

He would have to check in with her by text message daily to obtain her orders and instructions. If she preferred he would call on command at a specified time on a dedicated cell phone. He would also be subject to being summoned by her on short notice.

On her instructions, he would also present himself to other women she designated for service and submission. A separate stipend in an amount decided by the Goddess was to be paid to any other woman he was directed to serve or to submit to. He was also required to submit orally and anally to any males selected by the Goddess.

She and her friends would also have the right and privilege to have him marked with tattoos that they selected to make his subservient condition apparent when they had him in dress or undress of their choosing. They would select the tattoo artist, who should be female. It was expected and provided in the contract that two of the tattoos would consist of the word 'Slave' across his ass below the tramp stamp level, and the word 'Slave' tattooed vertically down the top of his cock shaft, so it would show from the front when he was naked with his flaccid slave meat hanging down in front of him. The Dommes would take him to the tattooing, and would stay there to have him marked, photographing and videoing the process. He would pay for the tattooing.

His enslavement was to be posted on the Internet on the International Registry of Slaves, complete with photographs of him and an email address that could be used to contact the Goddess about him.

He was also required to pay for one BDSM travel vacation each year for the Goddess with two of her friends and him to a destination of her choice such as OWK or something like Kink in the Caribbean or a weekend in New York or near Castro Street in San Francisco.

The proposed Contract identified him by full name and address, including social security number. His photo was digitally included. It gave the Goddess and anyone she designated full authority with regard to the slave, and contained his agreement to submit to them and serve them in any way requested, or as ordered by the Goddess.

The only obligation of the Goddess was that she was expected, but not required, to cause him to serve her and to be tortured by her no less than one day a week.

It also specified that when the contract was signed, the ceremony would be recorded on digital video to be retained by the Goddess, and that he would have blood drawn from his cock head and his fingerprint in his blood would be on each page of the Contract. The signing would be done in a ceremony with other women selected by the Goddess present as witnesses to the voluntary nature of the undertaking.

He and the Goddess knew the contract was not legally enforceable, but it could be used as evidence of his consent to any activities provided for under it, and it said so in the Contract.

She was amused and interested in the proposal. She sat with her feet resting on his head, sipping her wine, reading the letter and contract over again and thinking about it. She then got up, and ordered the slave to strip.

He was collared, and he knelt while a humbler was locked on his balls pulling them up behind him. Cotton balls were placed up his nostrils so he had to breathe through his mouth, and a clip was placed on his nose to hold the cotton in. Weighted nipple clamps were attached to his nips. A large binder clamp was placed on the end of his cock and two weighted metal balls were attached to the clip to pull his cock toward the floor. She then ordered him to crawl to the bathroom. When they got there, she told him he was to clean the entire bathroom, scrubbing the floor from his hands and knees and making sure the toilet and tub and sink were spotless. When he was done he was to kneel with his head face down in the toilet bowl with his hands locked behind his head and his elbows out, and to wait for her to return.

She then had him sit up, put wax plugs into his ears so he couldn't hear clearly, and used duct tape to seal his ears to make sure the wax plugs didn't fall out. She put two clips with weights on his lower lip so it was pulled down and drool would escape, and told him to get started.

She turned and went back to her living room and poured herself a nice glass of red wine. She was interested in j's offer. She thought it could be good for her, and might be fun, at least for a while. She sat down and picked up her phone and dialed her domme friend, Mistress Alex.

"Hello, Alex. It's Veronica. Do you have a few minutes to talk? I have something to discuss that might be interesting for the two of us......"

To be continued...

12