Prologue Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued journey to being an owned male slave.
5.1k words
4.27
37.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue Continuation

As previously seen...

She turned and went back to her living room and poured herself a nice glass of red wine. She was interested in j's offer. She thought it could be good for her, and might be fun, at least for a while. She sat down and picked up her smart phone and called her domme friend, Mistress Alex.

"Hello, Alex. It's Veronica. Do you have a few minutes to talk? I have something to discuss that might be interesting for the two of us......"

To be continued.......

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" replied Alex.

"You might want to get comfy and pour yourself a drink."

"Ok, I'll do that and call you back in ten."

Veronica had some ideas about Jim's offer, and thought Alex was a perfect partner for her plans. Veronica believed Jim was completely sincere in his offer. She had always felt comfortable with his total willingness to accept torture and abuse, to follow orders and serve without question. She had noticed a change in his demeanor since his wife's death, and thought he had been planning some kind of approach to her. She liked that he was willing to be publically humbled and humiliated, including interaction with others she chose and he never even saw. Not many guys will give blindfolded blow jobs on command.

Veronica had other sub clients who might try to make a similar offer, but she would have rejected them because she would have expected those subs to be posers trying to top from the bottom while jerking off in fantasy land. But she thought Jim could be genuine, and believed he would strive to meet her requirements and expectations. So, if Alex was interested, Veronica was going to give it a go. It would be on her terms. Jim wasn't calling the shots here.

Veronica had married young to a guy who hit it big. There was no prenup and no kids, so when he was catting around and she caught him, she got a good property settlement. She took the cash, not wanting to chase alimony every month. It allowed her to buy her place free and clear, and she had enough in the bank to live for a real long time without a square job. Domme fees provided fun walking around money. She took straight lovers from time to time, but didn't hide her 'hobby'. If her fuck buddies got jealous or tried to dominate her, she dropped them quick.

Alex was in her late 40s. She was a slender blonde with a fair complexion and long legs. She wore her hair short, was pretty butch, and had multiple diamond stud piercings in each ear. She had joined the US Marines when she was straight out of high school, coming from a divorced blue collar family, and had stuck it out for 20 becoming a Gunny Sergeant, and had taken her pension. This gave her some guaranteed income. She also had the words 'The Boss' tattooed in a semicircle around her left nipple. She was a dyke, and had managed to hang in there in Gyrene land through the 'don't ask, don't tell' era.

After leaving the Corps, Alex had worked for an internet startup and was able to cash in options when it got lucky and quickly went IPO. Consequently, she also had no money pressure.

Alex owned her own commercial dungeon and domme chambers maintained discretely in the center of the City. The small building was well equipped with several theme rooms, one being a medical room. There was a reception area, and two bathrooms, one for the ladies, and one with a toilet and shower for the subs. There was also a laundry room with a washer and dryer. She was friendly with other pro dommes who did sessions there, renting the facility and paying Alex for doing so. Alex's web advertising kept up a steady stream of regular sub clients and newbies, and her renters also had regulars who repeated pretty steadily. Alex did not live at her chambers, but had a nice condo a few blocks from it.

She had a female lover, Gretchen, who she shared her condo with. Gretchen was in her thirties, and was the 'wife' in their relationship –she was very 'fem', although in today's times she didn't hide her Lesbian nature. She worked at a legal office as an administrative assistant, was good at her job, and contributed to the costs of their home, and did most of the cooking and housework. Gretchen wore her dark brown hair shoulder length, wore makeup and lipstick, and usually dressed in a dress or skirt, with high heels, stockings and a garter belt. It pleased Alex to have such a fem lover.

Gretchen had a 5 inch circle tattooed on her left ass check, and inside it said 'Alex's Toy'. She called Alex 'daddy' when they were home or in dyke bars, and loved having her 'daddy' use her.

Alex had several strap on dildos from which she took pleasure, and fucked Gretchen in her ass or cunt almost every evening, which almost always brought Gretchen to orgasms. Gretchen for her part knew part of her 'daddy's ownership required her to worship Alex's clit and asshole with her tongue daily, which was usually done first thing on the morning when they awoke. They usually awoke about 45 minutes before they needed to. This allowed Gretchen to kneel between Alex's legs and worship her clit while Alex held her head. Then Alex would roll over and Gretchen would lick her ass crack and tongue her rosebud while Alex lolled with contentment on her belly. It was wonderful getting great sex twice a day, having your little wifey eat you in the morning and laying open her holes for fucking before bed each night!

The phone rang and Veronica saw it was Alex and answered.

"So, girlfriend, wassup?" asked Alex.

"Well, sweetie, do you remember me telling you about this regular sub I have named Jim?"

"Yeah."

"And do you remember me telling you how submissive he was and how willing he was to do anything I ordered him to do?"

"Yeah."

"And do remember me saying how good he was at accepting tortures and doing chores around my place?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he's in a position where he doesn't have any regular obligations that would hold him up. He's got money, and he's offered to take things farther. He wants me to own him, but not one of those ridiculous 24/7 live in things these wankers fantasize about. I think I'd like to try it out, but I want you to partner with me."

"Oh, really?"

"So, here's the idea. He has offered to sign a slave contract and a Deed – can you believe it? – giving me ownership of him. It's not legal, of course, but it would show he asked for it. We would have the things signed and videoed with you and a couple of your girls present as witnesses. We'd all have cocktails in a kind of ceremony as he swore to serve me. We'd then start changing his appearance."

"Could be fun. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, he wants to be tattooed on his cock and ass where they will be covered by clothes. But I also want something more obvious. So, I'm going to insist that all his hair be removed. Shaved head, eyebrows, pubes, all body hair, every last little follicle. If he won't do it, the deal will be off. And you and the ladies will help do it right after the ceremony. I'm also going to have his balls tattooed with a chain around them, and have a chain tattooed around his ankle. You still know that dyke tattoo artist Chaney Skillington?"

"Yeah, she's still downtown near here at The Inkwell. She'd love a chance to ink up a male slave. We could have quite a show if this happens. She knows some gay rent boys who might like to watch. They might like to fuck his ass after he's tatted up."

"Sounds fantastic. Also, I'm going to require that he wear a chastity at all times. You and I can be the keyholders – I've got a couple of CB3000s and we can make sure one fits snugly and can't be easily removed. He'd have to wear it whenever he wasn't with us. I won't do the deal unless he agrees, but we might have to break him in slowly at first."

"And here's the heart of the deal. I would have him come here about 2 days a week. If it's going well, I might keep him overnight every once in a while. I would also send him to you to serve you and work at your dungeon cleaning and doing anything else you wanted. And you could torture and beat him any way you liked, and you and your girls could use him as a practice dummy to try out new equipment and techniques, and to break in any new girls who wanted to try domming. You could also assign him to some of your girlfriends there, and make him serve them any way they wanted. He could go to their pads and clean their toilets and kitchens. If you wanted to, after you got comfortable with him, you could have him come with you to your pad and clean and work there. You might never clean a toilet again!"

"He's giving me on a stipend of $500 a week in cash, and I'll make him put you on one for $250 a week. Anytime one of your girls was involved, they'd get $100 more. We could also put some ads on the web for bored housewives who might like to rent a sub and come in to your place and try their hand at topping. A lot of women would love to have a man kneeling before them kissing their feet while they beat his ass, cock and balls. She laughed, we could give them the special, introductory 'Tijuana blindfolded whore-slave-houseboy' offer for only $25 for an hour, $37.50 for 2 hours, and train them how to torture him. I'll bet they would come back for more."

Alex giggled in response, and said, "I'll bet they'd love it if we let him lick their feet and tongue their assholes."

Veronica chuckled, and continued, "I'm going to put him on a diet, too. He's not fat, but I want to get him skinny and tight. I have some ideas about that. If I do this, I intend to own him and train him in ways he hasn't thought of yet. I'm also gonna take complete control of his money – I'm not gonna rob him – I don't need it – but he's not gonna spend a cent I didn't say OK to. I want to take him as far as I can in submission and to squeeze every last bit of dignity and pride from him. So, whadda ya think?"

There was silence on the line for a moment. Alex took a sip of her Cabernet, smiled to herself, almost laughing, and replied, "I think I'm interested. My pussy's drooling, thinking about this. What do you want to do next to see if we're going to do this?"

"I've got him here today." She laughed, and said, "He's in bondage, cleaning my toilet and bathroom. When I'm done talking with you, I'll bring him out, punish him for the shitty job he's doing, and then make him pay for his impertinence in approaching me with this brazen proposal. But what's your schedule like? You could come over, or we could meet there, and cross examine him about this."

Alex said, "I can come over on Wednesday in the early afternoon, around 1. How's that?"

"OK, I'll set it up. I'll send you a text to confirm after I give him his orders. I'll also take a couple of pictures of him and send them along. They'll make you laugh!"

"OK, I'll wait to hear from you. I can't wait to see the pictures."

Veronica hung up, drained her wine glass and set it on the table, and got up and strode to the bathroom. On her way there, she picked up a butt plug dildo and some lube.

She entered the bathroom and found j kneeling with his head face down in the toilet bowl with his hands locked behind his head and his elbows out. She looked around the room. The mirror was spotless, as was the tub and shower, with the shower curtain pulled back. The floor seemed very clean, too. His tits were pulled down outside the bowl by the weighted clips attached to them. His legs were spread, and the large binder clamp and weights on the head of his cock was pulling his meat toward the floor. The cock head inside the clamp was purple. She knew he would squeal with pain when she removed it and the nipple clamps.

She pulled the small chair over behind him without saying anything, and lubed up his sluthole above the humbler clamp stretching his balls behind him. She took the butt plug, inserted the tip into his asshole, and twisted it as she forced it into him. She grabbed his balls in the humbler with her left hand, and pulled them back toward her as she pressed and twisted the butt plug forward into his slut hole with her right hand. She could hear him groaning into the bowl as his asshole was stretched to accept the plug. Finally, his sphincter stretched enough to let the widest part of the rim pop inside him, and she continued to twist the plug to get it seated inside him.

There were two cords around the skinny part of the plug above the base below the widest part. She took the long end of one cord and wrapped it several times around the base of his scrotum inside the humbler, and tied it off. The second cord she pulled up his back, and looped onto his collar, pulled it tight, and tied it, too. When she was satisfied the plug was all the way in and would stay there, she stood up and grabbed his collar and pulled his head up out of the bowl so he knelt up straight.

She pulled the duct tape off his ears and removed the wax ear plugs. His lower lip was purple from the two weighted clips pulling it down, and his chin was slippery with drool. She ordered him to turn around and face her, kneel up straight and put his hands on his thighs. The humbler stretched his balls even further behind him as he straightened up, and he felt an ache in his gut. His face was red, and she reached out and removed the clip on his nose, and pulled out the cotton balls plugging his nostrils. He kept his eyes downward, so as to not look at her.

She said, "You're not going to like this," and smirked. She grabbed his lower lip in the middle between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it tightly and twisted it. A high pitched involuntary squeal emerged from his throat.

She said, "Take a deep breath." She grabbed one clip on his lip and squeezed it open and removed it. He whimpered and squealed with the pain as it came off.

She laughed and said. "I love it. Wait until I take the one off your meat!"

She then removed the other one from his lip, also making him whimper. She then took the cotton balls that had been up his nose, stuffed them into his mouth, and ordered him to chew them up and swallow them. They were slick with his snot, and slid down his throat pretty easily.

She now grabbed the clips on his nipples and began squeezing and twisting them. He trembled involuntarily with pain as she pulled his nips sideways, forced them together, twisted them and shook them while pressing the cruel alligator clamp teeth into the nipple meat. The she squeezed the clips open and he moaned with pain. She dropped the clips on the floor and grabbed his nips between her thumbs and forefingers and twisted them more as he shuddered.

"There, there, there it's so nice to give your nips up to your goddess. You should thank me."

"Yes, Goddess, thank you for using your slave to amuse yourself. Please continue to use me as you like."

"Don't worry, I will," she laughed.

Finally, she reached down and pulled up the binder clamp on his cock head. She squeezed his cock shaft in her left hand, and pulled on the clamp with her right.

"I wonder if I should just pull it straight off without squeezing it open. What do you think, slave?"

"The Goddess should do whatever pleases the Goddess most," he replied.

"That's right, slut. I think I'm going to open it and then twist up my cock head toy. Then I'll put it back on, and pull it off without opening it. It'll stretch your tiny cock and I'll double my fun! Don't you agree, sluthole?"

"Yes, Goddess. Please use your worthless slave in the way you find most amusing."

"Don't worry, I will. Now look down at your cock."

She continued to squeeze the shaft with her left hand, and squeezed the clamp open and forced it into the slave's mouth. His cock head was deep purple, and had a deep impression across the head where the clamp had been. She grabbed the head between her right thumb and forefinger, and twisted it to the left while her left hand twisted the shaft to the right. She then took the Clamp from his mouth and opened it and placed his cock head into its jaws again. She let it close again as his tortured meat was once again caught in it. She continued to squeeze the shaft in her left hand, and grabbed the clamp and slowly stretched his cock as she pulled on the clamp. It slowly slipped forward, sliding toward the tip and he howled with pain.

When only his pisshole and the very tip was still inside the clamp, she shook it, and enjoyed his frantic breathing. She then ripped it off the end. He squealed loudly, high pitched like a little girl. She grabbed the head and stretched his cock as far as she could get it to reach.

She let it go and laughed.

"Too bad you only have this limp piece of torture meat. If you had a real man's stiff cock I could have some real fun. Now, I've looked at your work here, and its pretty good. But I want to check it. Bend forward and lick the inside edge of the toilet bowl."

Slave j did so. When he was done, Veronica said, "Now stick out your tongue so I can see if its clean. OK, that's good. Now grab those toys, clean them, and put them away and crawl out to the kitchen."

"Yes, Goddess."

She left, and j scrambled to fulfill the orders. When he got to the kitchen, she said, " First, make me a nice ham sandwich on rye bread. You can bring it to me and serve it to me with a fresh glass of wine. There are dirty dishes in the sink. Wash them all, put them away and clean up the sink and counters after you serve me. Then scrub the floor clean and put out the trash. You are to go out naked to put out the trash. You will keep your humbler on and butt plug in. Got it, shitmouth?"

"Yes, Goddess, your slave will obey all your orders."

"Of course you will, slut. When you are done, you'll come into the TV room and I'll tell you what's gonna happen with your presumptuous proposal. Now get to work, cockbreath."

"Yes Goddess. Thank you, Goddess."

With that, she left for the TV room, where she drained what was left of her first glass of wine. She began to edit the Contract so it would suit her, while she waited for her lunch. After a few minutes, Slave j appeared on his knees at the door, eyes down looking at the floor, and holding a tray containing a plate with her sandwich and a glass of Cabernet.

"May slave have permission to speak, Goddess?' he asked.

"Yes, slave, what is it?"

"May your slave approach and serve you, Goddess?"

"Yes, come in, slave." He crawled forward on his knees, carefully keeping the tray balanced so as not to spill the wine.

"Put it on the table, slave."

"Yes, Goddess." He did so, and then knelt with his head toward her and his face on the floor and his ass in the air.

"Crawl over here, kiss and lick my shoes, and then get back to work."

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess." He crawled over, and kissed each shoe three times, saying "Thank you, Goddess" after each kiss. He then licked the tops of her shoes, said "Thank you, Goddess" again, and then knelt again with his nose on the floor.

"All right, get out of here, and take care of your chores in the kitchen."

He took the empty first wine glass, and crawled to the kitchen and began. It was difficult to do the dishes and counter top work because the humbler made it painful and difficult to stand up straight, but he managed. She had left a lot of dirty dishes and cooking pans from several days, so it took a long time. When he was done, he dropped to the floor and scrubbed it with a scrub brush and thoroughly cleaned it.

He then closed up the trash bag and went to the door to the outside where garbage cans were kept. He opened the door a bit and peeked out to make sure the neighbor on that side was not out there. He then went out naked as quickly as he could and put the bags in the trash and returned inside safely. His feet hurt on the gravel in the driveway. The neighbor on that side of Veronica's house was a divorced single woman in her fifties. She knew Veronica was a domme because of conversations they had, and she found it amusing.

12