Prologue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had agreed if she ever saw a sub outside the house in the nude, she would call Veronica and let her know. Then Veronica would invite her neighbor over and let her watch while the sub was beaten for his carelessness in letting himself be seen. So j had ducked this punishment, anyway.

In the meantime, Veronica finished her editing of the Contract. Having finished the kitchen cleanup, the slave crawled back to the entrance to the TV room and asked for permission to enter, which was granted. He assumed his kowtow position of 'nose on the floor and ass in the air' and waited for orders.

"OK, slave, I'm going to punish you for your presumption in making this proposal. But I'm also going to do it at least for a while if you agree to my modified terms. I've written notes about on this insult you gave me. They are non-negotiable – either you accept them or we're done, so listen carefully."

"First, Mistress Alex is going to be my partner, and you will serve her and pay her a stipend as well as me. Second, you are going to be completely shaved – all of your hair comes off, including your eyebrows. You'll be wearing makeup, too. Third, you will have to wear a CB3000 Chastity device whenever you are not here – Alex and I will be the keyholders. You'll be given a key in a sealed envelope I will have signed so you can get it off if necessary for a medical emergency."

"Fourth, when you are on assignment, you will have to travel on public transportation coming and going in clothing we have ordered you to wear with only very limited cash. You'll be photographed when you arrive and the photo will sent to me on my I-phone so I know you complied. You are going to be petticoated and wearing girly wigs, hats, high heels shoes and maid costumes as part of this from time to time. Get ready to learn to curtsey."

"Fifth, you are going to be photographed and put on the internet in various ways including a full frontal posting on the International Slave Registry. Sixth, your tattoos will be more extensive than you suggested. I'm picking them. And your ears will be pierced so you can wear earrings."

"Seventh, I am going to make you skinny for cross dressing purposes, so you will only be allowed to eat what I direct at all times, and you'll have to record and report everything you eat. In part to enforce this, I'll visit your place on a surprise basis to make sure there is no extra food there, and I'm going to control your access to money so you can't be buying extra food. You'll only be allowed 1000 calories a day at the start until I get you skinny enough to please me, and you will only have money I let you have. You're going to give me a set of keys to your house and to your car. I'm not going to steal from you, but I will be in control"

"I've arranged for Mistress Alex to come here Wednesday afternoon so we can interview you and decide if we are going ahead. Do you accept the conditions I've stated and will you appear Wednesday for the interview?"

The slave's head was spinning. He really wanted this, but the Goddess was taking it further than he anticipated. However, he had asked for this. He basically trusted Veronica, and he knew if this didn't happen with her, it wasn't happening. Could he give up control, and go where she took him? After a few minutes, he said, "Goddess, your slave will be glad to serve you on any terms you wish, so your slave accepts".

"Good. I've marked up your draft contract. The Deed looks OK. Before you come back on Wednesday, you are to make the changes in the Contract and send it to me in an email. Got it, cuntface?"

"Yes, Goddess".

"OK, I'm going to give you a nice beating now. You are an uppity and snooty bitch with a lot of nerve to assume I might own you on your terms. I'm going to use this cane to give you 25 welts on each ass cheek and I'm going to beat your balls, and then take a picture of you and send it to Mistress Alex. Crawl over here and assume your kowtow position".

"Yes, Goddess." Slave j crawled over in front of Veronica and put his nose on the floor and his ass in the air. She untied the cord around the base of his ball sack up to his collar. She stood over him with his head between her feet and pulled his balls up behind him by the cord with her left hand. She then took the cane in her right hand and began to hit his balls. He groaned and cried out with each blow, and he counted as well.

"One Goddess, two Goddess..." he gasped as the pain shot into his testicles. When she got to 25, she let the cord drop and stepped behind him. She used a heavier cane, and slowly laid hard stokes onto his ass cheeks as he continued to count to 25 on each side.

"See, I'm taking my time, slutmouth, because I want to get a nice welt with each stroke. Aren't you lucky I waste my time on a useless piece of shit like you?"

"Yes, Goddess, thank you for using your slave."

"When I'm done with you, you'll be fully trained and will properly know how to submit to superior women," she said as the beating continued. She stepped back and admired the bright red welts, some slightly bloody, that covered his ass. She picked up a dildo, and had him open his mouth and placed it into his mouth.

"Now turn so I can get your face and your stripey ass in this picture." She picked up her I-phone and snapped a couple of pictures. You could see his face with the dildo sticking out of his mouth, and the red welts on his ass. You could also see the base of the plug still in his sluthole, and the humbler around his balls. She was sure Alex would laugh when she saw it. She took the dildo out of his mouth.

"That'll do," she said. "Now, I'm going to have you get dressed and get the fuck out of here. Today is Monday. You be back here at 1:30 PM on Wednesday. Before you come make the changes I require in the slave contract and send them to me by email tomorrow. Get extra keys made to your house and to your car and bring them with you. Give yourself an enema before you come. Bring two nice bottles of wine with you for me and Mistress Alex. Mistress Alex and I are going to look over the contract and question you about it and see how sincere you are. If we are satisfied, we'll get things scheduled for the signing of the papers and the beginning of your ownership by me. Got it?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess," he replied, although he was terrified.

She walked over to him, and unscrewed the humbler and removed it. She also untied the cord around his balls and pulled the plug out his ass, and put it into his mouth. She unlocked and removed his collar. "Now get in the bathroom, wash off the butt plug, and get dressed."

He crawled off with the shit tasting plug in his mouth. He put it in the toilet and washed it there and put it on the top of the toilet tank. He put on his slave shirt, shorts and flip flops and crawled back out to the door. She came over, and said, "Now kiss my feet and get the fuck out of here."

He kissed each of her shoes three times, and thanked her for letting him serve her.

She said nothing at first, but opened the door – and then said "1:30 Wednesday – don't be late, and be ready to submit. Now go." He crawled out on the porch and she closed the door behind him. He could hear the lock snap shut behind him.

To be continued ..........

12