Prologue to an Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Bachelor party leads a man to confront his twisted past.
1.9k words
3.86
15.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air of Serenity is thick with the smoke from the endless chimney of cigarettes and bargain cigars. My stomach churns from the smell; a mixture of acrid tobacco, stale beer, cheap over-applied perfume, and sex. Jason having wanted the cheapest and nastiest strip club for his bachelor party, which I reluctantly provided through knowledge gleaned from my other life. Always having struggled and reluctant to introduce friends from my professional life to the world I know only through my tumultuous courtship and post-very messy break up, now far more complicated present relationship with Elisa.

I meet Jason through a big project at work. A couple business lunches and drinks became a charity golf tournament which lead to merging our tailgating parties together before games on Saturday's. Reflecting back on it now, I am not exactly sure how we became close enough that I was the best man for his wedding. The whole friendship having just been an easy, blessedly normal routine that I could escape into. It was a part for me to play in spite of finding him generally insufferable and his casual misogyny maddening. I probably would have retreated from it before now except for his lovely, sweet girlfriend Steph. The adorable creature having filled my thoughts and dreams for months and making taking Jason and his friends to this place the night before his wedding guilt inducing and I feel the shame of it turning over in my stomach eating away at me.

Serenity not having changed much at all since I last visited years ago with Elisa while still in college. The old faded blue carpet of my memory having been replaced with a blood red one that better highlights the cum stains on the floor as well as new ceiling tiles having been changed out recently but already stained brown from the constant smoke. The cheap stage lighting remains the same even if it is hard to reward it with that description. A series of spot lights and flashing colored lights (when not burnt out entirely) that also not doing much to calm my stomach especially combined with the watered down Jack in my glass that I slowly sip from trying to take my mind off what is going on around me.

The general seediness of the place also not much different from what I found when Elisa holding my hand in hers pulled me behind her through the front doors of this place years ago. In spite of the breasts and cunt on display on stage and on laps all eyes seemed to turn to her as she entered the smoke filled room. Tall and hauntingly beautiful, she stands balanced perfectly on brown leather six inch platform heels; the thin straps of which wrap around her delicate ankles. Her long, shapely legs bare and almost completely exposed as she wears a little brown earth toned dress that ends just below the top of her thighs clings to her ass and little tits. Running diagonally up both sides of the dress are little cut out diamonds that expose and hint at the perfect flesh hidden beneath the rest of the thin material. Beneath the little dress, she has on a little black thong that is wet and clings to her little pussy. Myself having licked at it as she held my head between her legs as she drove here after teaching my class. Around her neck glitters a gold necklace with a ruby setting that rests between her breasts.

Elisa smiled easier in those days and one formed as her eyes surveyed the seediness of the room before her. Comfortable and confident, I remember the feeling of her fingers as they slightly squeezed my hand and seeing her long black hair falling down her shoulder and her gold earrings dangling as she turned looking over her nearly bare shoulder, the thin straps her dress over the slightest of freckles on her porcelain white skin, at me with her red lips smiling showing her perfect teeth before she said, "Isn't it wonderful, baby?"

I smile slightly and squeeze her hand back. Relieved to see her happy, I smile back before I move up to her side. My hand leaving hers before it moves to the small of her back and my thumb works slowly back and forth over her spine as we slowly walked together to the stage. I sit down on the worn black leather stool before the stage and Elisa grins as she moves down slowly her ass running over the front of my jeans teasing my hard cock as she runs it between the cheeks of her ass. She whimpers and moans cutely as well as load enough to make sure every eye in the place is paying attention to her as her dress slips up her body exposing her little panties for just the briefest of movements before her hand moves and pulls down the front of her dress as she laughs teasingly before settling down sitting on my right thigh. Her left hand alternating between holding my shoulder to moving her nails up my neck letting her fingers absently play with my hair.

Whispering teasingly into my ear, "Chris, please, tell me you love me." Smiling as she leans in biting and tugging on my earlobe. My right arm wrapped around her waist the other on her knee moving it slowly up her bare thigh.

Her other hand moving to my lap her hand squeezing my cock and, in spite knowing I shouldn't give into her so easily, find myself whispering back "I love you, Elisa."

In response she nuzzles her face against my neck almost sweetly and lets her thumb circle over the head of my cock before I groan out as I feel her teeth biting my neck roughly and leaving a mark before she pulls away and responds while looking down into my eyes "Poor baby."

She giggles, slipping off of me while turning away, and then moving up to the stage in front of me. Her eyes moving to the little girl with long red hair dancing to American Woman on the stage. The routine had started with her seeming almost proud and confident in spite of her surroundings as she twirled around the pole and teasingly revealed her well-maintained little body. Undoing the knot of the red bandana pulled tight around her chest, she reveals her perky, real breast and puffy nipples far too good for a place like this. She takes her time with the cut off torn jeans. Teasingly undoing every button as she unveils her little crouch shaved bare revealing her pink pussy lips and tight little cunt.

Once all but naked on the stage, however, she find that her big, brown doe eyes are unable to pull themselves away from Elisa as she walked into the club. Elisa smiles sweetly at the girl, down only to a pair of cowboy boots, and the stripper responds moving her hand over her body squeezing her breast. I see the flesh of her breast pressed between her fingers and her thumb circles her nipple before she pinches and tugs on it as she whimpers, her lower lip shivering. Her hand then continues its trek down her body down between her now spread legs. Elisa makes a surprised face at the girl's actions even letting a little color show on cheeks. Then she smiles looking intently at the stripper's cute, wet cunt as the girl slips two fingers into her now almost dripping little hole. Her moans can even be heard above the crowd cheering her on. Satisfied at the display of devotion, Elisa holds up her finger gesturing for the girl to come to her. The little thing crawling toward Elisa with her back arch and her ass press up while as she nervously bites her lower lip while she looks down into the blue eyes of the goddess before her.

Elisa's hands held the edge of the stage as she leaned over it her ass before me as I sit back watching my theoretical girlfriend tease me. She leans her head back laughing letting the girl look down over her neck and chest before Elisa looks back over her shoulder at me and gives me one of the smiles I have come to live for. It is a small subtle thing with her lips closed and the corners slightly turned up while her eyes look back at me longingly before she chews nervously on her lower lip.

Truly feeling or just fawning embarrassment, I couldn't say, but I see her whisper "I love you" and my heart melt as my cock strains contained in my jeans as she turns back to her new toy.

The girl pressing her breasts out showing them off to Elisa. Elisa staring intently into her eyes as she leans forward the girl catching Elisa's scent and feeling her soft hot breath on her skin. The redhead moves forward trying to catch Elisa's lips which she pulls back just letting the girl graze her red lips. The girl's whines softly and looks longingly into Elisa's eyes.

Elisa laughs at the girl's frustration as she moves a hand up to the girl's chin. Her fingers slowly moving over the freckled cheek before Elisa shrugs before kissing the girl's full lips. Feeling the stripper's passion and need as she pressing against her own hot lips she lets her tongue move out teasing the girl. The two tongues twirling around one another before Elisa withdraws hers back into her mouth. The girl's chasing it into her mouth letting Elisa suck on it softly while the girl's hand moves between her legs rubbing up an down her sex wanting to cum. Elisa smiles in the kiss letting her teeth grip the girl's lower lip before she bites playfully tugging on it before she lets it go.

Seeing her hand on her sex, Elisa slaps the girl's cheek roughly and asks "Did I say you could play with yourself, slut?"

The stripper looks at Elisa with a mixture of pure need and frustration shaking her head no and whispers "I'm sorry..." she pauses searching for what to call Elisa, who smiles loving the rush she feels at the power she has already over her.

"Goddess" she answers the girl's unstated question.

"I'm sorry, Goddess" the stripper moans her hand coated in her juices holds the edge of the stage. I can see her fist turning white as she grips it.

Elisa leaning in to whisper in the girl's ear, "I want some cum, baby. Hot and fresh from these dirty perverts. I want to taste it in your sweet, wet, used little cunt. Lick it out of your dirty, tight asshole." she instructs ending with letting her tongue run along the edge of the girl's ear. I see the girl's eyes open wide in shock and near horror as Elisa begs her for cum. Her body shaking as Elisa talks of tasting her cunt. Chewing on her lower lip as Elisa hints at tonguing her ass. Elisa now looking in the girl's eyes and begging sweetly, "Please baby, please get me some cum."

The girl simply answering "I will. Thank you, Goddess" before she slips down from the stage.

Elisa turning happily back to me and her arms move around my neck as she leans in kissing me almost shyly. Feeling her fingers moving up interlacing into my hair as our tongue's touch before she pulls back. Her eyes closed and her forehead pressed against mine then whispers, "Baby, we are going to have such fun together." The smoke filled room behind me starting to fill with the sounds of the redhead's moans; the first cock slamming deep into her dripping little cunt.