Prom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers

"There's a cocktail hour before the main room opens up. I suggest you go to the bar and get something that can hydrate you as much as possible. Also, eat a little. You'll still look fine in the dress even if you eat," he said. I smiled a little, oddly flattered that he'd say that.

We went inside and I immediately asked for a drink, receiving orange juice in a champagne glass. If I wasn't already drunk, I would have gone into the bathroom with it and made a screwdriver, like some of the girls that I could see sneaking off to the bathroom with glasses in their hands.

The cocktail hour was much like the pregame, although this time the alcohol was being consumed more surreptitiously. I was not partaking because I could sense that I was already pretty hammered. Time seemed to slow down, and it felt like I locked eyes with Ashley Witten from across the room for about 10 seconds. Despite that little mistake, I kept my cool, and felt better when the main room had opened up.

Mike and I danced for a good portion of time. I was trained in dance by virtue of being involved in theater, and so I mainly led Mike throughout the series of fast songs, moving him around by guiding his hand, which was interlocked with mine. I must say, for someone who looks like a big lumberjack of a man, he certainly could hold his own dancing with me. I guess all of that football footwork had residual benefits.

It was a relief when the salads came out, because now at least I had an excuse to take a seat and rest my poor feet, which had been dancing in 4 inch stilettos. I was drinking water now, making sure to pace the alcohol out of my system. I was sitting at a table with Mike, Natalie, Cameron, Kiara, and everyone else from the limo. We were making good conversation and overall having a great time when I saw my phone light up. I looked at the screen and saw 3 new text messages from a number that I didn't recognize. The area code was local, but I didn't have this number saved under any contacts in my phone.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the messages. The first one read:

"Come to women's bathroom if you don't want these pictures to be released tomorrow. And not the bathroom by the bar, the one in the lobby."

I scrolled down, and much to my horror came upon two picture messages that had been sent after the text message. The first one was a picture of me, dressed as Anna, sitting in a toilet stall, my cock and face clearly in frame. The second picture was one of me leaving my house, walking with Natalie towards her car.

Adrenaline quickly kicked in, and I was suddenly as sober as can be, almost too sober. My heart was beating a million miles an hour, and my crossed legs were starting to shake under the table.

"Ex-excuse me, I need to use the bathroom," I said, hurriedly getting up from my chair, taking my clutch purse with me. I shuffled as fast as I could out of the main room and into the side room where the cocktail hour was held. I braced myself against the bar, catching my breath and barely preventing myself from vomiting. Who the hell had those pictures? What did they want with me in the bathroom? Was I about to get jumped?

I took off my heels and walked barefoot to the lobby. They weren't much, but if I had to, I could maybe poke someone in the eye before I got mauled. I took a deep breath before opening the door, quickly going in and raising my arm. Much to my surprise, however, I was not greeted by an angry mob. I was greeted by Ashley Witten, sitting on the counter, casually admiring her own nails.

"Anna! So nice of you to come. You are Anna, now, right? Because Andy simply wasn't girly enough," she said, shooting me a wicked smile. I gulped, dropping one of my stilettos on the ground. It suddenly all became clear to me: seeing her at the department store when I was dress shopping, the girl from the bathroom stall next to me at the mall, the phone sliding under the stall, the quick exit she made without even using the toilet. Ashley had figured me out!

"Relax! Don't worry. Just do what I say and everything's going to be okay," Ashley said. "Now, lock that door for me."

I did as I was told, turning the deadbolt so the door couldn't be opened again. I turned around and took stock of the situation: Ashley was standing in front of a stall, where two men's dress shoes stuck out from the door. I shuddered at the knowledge that someone else was in the room with us.

"How...how'd you figure it out?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Well, I must admit. You do a really good job at this stuff. I mean, between the hair, the makeup, the dress, the shaved body...you do look pretty hot. I'd think you were a model, honestly."

"But?"

"But, let's not forget that I've been friends with...well, I've known Natalie for years now, so I kind of caught on to what you looked like. Certainly seeing you and her together triggered something in me. I thought I was crazy, I was really was. So I got that shot in the stall that day. And then I scouted out your house one day, and much to my amazement, there you were! Your blonde hair all straightened, wearing a cute sundress and sandals. Seriously, it's no wonder why almost everyone here has fallen for your little charade," she said.

"Okay, fine. What do you want?"

"Wait, really? You're just going to give in like that?"

"Well yeah, I don't want these pictures to get out. What do you want me to do? I'm sure we can work something out."

"Oh great!" she laughed, "Thank God! I thought I was going to have to threaten you more or something. I didn't think you would be this easy of a nut to crack. I guess you're really ashamed by this stuff and don't want it to get out."

I opened my mouth to protest, to tell her that I wasn't ashamed, that she was fucking blackmailing me at this prom; however, I knew that was a bad idea, and could only make things worse for me. She clearly had leverage on me, and I was obliged to obey her commands. I started to feel tears welling up in my eyes as I realized the hopelessness of the situation.

"Oh, sweetie. Don't cry. It'll ruin your makeup! Don't do that," she said. "You're not even my target here. If you do everything I say, nothing bad will happen to you, Andy. Well, maybe to Anna. But you'll be okay, at least to the public eye.

"Okay, fine. You have dirt on me. Just...what do I have to do?" I asked, sighing as I put my other stiletto down in defeat.

"So, this is Carlos. Say hi to Carlos," she said, motioning to the stall where she stood. I peeked in and saw a hispanic kid who was our age, with big muscular calves like a soccer player. He looked good in his skinny suit. He waved his hand at me, and I half-smiled back.

"So, Anna. I'm going to make you give a blowjob to Carlos!" she exclaimed, raising her arms in glee. Her expression quickly collapsed into laughter as she saw the horror cross my face.

"NO! Hell no. What the fuck?"

"OH MY GOD! No, I'm just messing with you. You're not actually going to suck his dick. You are, however, going to give him a blowjob. Let me explain," she said, producing a phone from her purse.

"Now, Anna, get on your knees and go between Carlos' legs," she said, motioning to an open space that was now between Carlos' knees. I walked into the stall and faced Carlos, who had a blank expression on his face. If any emotion was being shown, it was a half smile. He seemed to be pretty inebriated at that point. I got down onto my knees, tugging at my dress to make sure that it didn't bunch up or anything.

"Okay, very good! Now, just smile for the camera..." she said. A few seconds later I could see a flash go off behind me, and then another, and finally another.

"Great! Now, really move your head over his crotch," she said. I moved my head a little closer, still a good foot or so away from anything.

"No silly, I mean really close! You are blowing him, after all," she said, shoving my face down into Carlos' crotch. I was now a few inches away from his cock, and could feel the heat coming from his crotch. It almost looked like his cock was starting to come alive in his tight pants.

"Okay now...here we go..." Ashley said, and a flash followed. Another flash came, and then another, as Carlos' cock continued to grow hard in his pants. I kept my head perfectly still, my hands positioned on Carlos' thighs. I didn't want to risk pissing off Ashley and having her release the dirt she had on me.

"Okay...can I go now?" I asked, Carlos' cock almost touching my nose.

"Yes, you can come out now," she said. I got up from my place on the ground, smoothing my skirt down the length of my legs.

"How do I know you're not just going to release those pictures for the hell of it?" I asked, taking note of where my stiletto was.

"How about...honor code," she said, producing an SD card from her purse. She threw it into the sink and turned on the hot water, making sure that the card ran under the boiling hot water for a few seconds.

"And just for good measure," she said as she pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her phone until she came upon the picture of me in the bathroom stall, and deleted it right in front of me.

"I still don't trust you," I said, not willing to believe this snake.

"Don't worry, Andy. Your secret is safe with me. Seriously, I won't tell anyone. You're not my target. In due time, you'll learn that," she said. She calmly put everything back into her purse, briefly fixed her hair in the mirror, and confidently walked out of the bathroom, leaving her drunk prom date passed out on the toilet.

I collected my heels and immediately stormed out of the bathroom. I was charging down the hall, making my way back to the cocktail room. I went into the women's bathroom and locked myself in a stall. My heart was beating even faster than before, and I felt my hands shaking as I hiked up my dress to use the bathroom. As I was pulling it up, it got snagged on my garter, and I remembered that I still had a whole flask of vodka on my thigh. I did what I had to do on the toilet before flushing, and put down the lid and crossed my legs, unscrewing the top of the flask.

What the hell did she mean by me not being the target? I asked myself as I downed some of the vodka. My throat burned and my eyes started to tear up, half from emotion and half from the vodka. I couldn't put into words how I felt: I felt used, like some kind of object. I felt incredibly uncomfortable and uneasy having my face near Carlos' cock for that long. I kept drinking, crossing and uncrossing my legs, rocking back and forth. The more I drank, the more I worried about the pictures. By the time I had finished the flask, however, I had mellowed out, and started to push the thought out of my mind.

I had to really focus on doing basic things, such as standing up from the toilet and walking in my heels. I banged my hip into the counter, leaving me with a bit of a bruise. I put my arms out to my sides so I could have some more balance, and soon set off out of the bathroom, with a now empty flask strapped to my thigh.

I returned to the main room to find Mike sitting at the table, alone, looking down at his phone. He looked up from his phone with a disappointed look on his face.

"What the hell, man? Where have you been?" he asked. He sniffed a little bit. "Is that vodka I smell? Did you drink again?"

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." I slurred out. I grabbed his hand. "Let's dance, babe."

Mike didn't have time to protest before I led him out to the dance floor. A slow song was coming on, and we quickly got close, not even a few inches separating me from him. His arms were around my waist, while my arms were loosely wrapped around his neck.

"Am...I...pretty?" I blurted out, drawing the ire of a couple next to us.

"Yes, yes you are. Even despite how drunk you are," he said, nervously rolling his eyes. I kind of melted into his body, resting my head on his collarbone. I could feel the heat being generated between our bodies, and I felt like there was heat coming from his crotch.

The climax of the song was coming up, and I made some space between Mike and I. I led Mike into spinning me, and as I twirled around I caught Ashley Witten staring at us. I locked eyes with her one more time, turning Mike around so that I was facing her when I was also facing Mike. I looked Mike in the eyes, and suddenly the dance floor was empty. I don't know if it was the booze, or just being with Mike, but I had never felt like this before. He was now looking into my eyes, and a faint smile came across his lips. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and went in to gently kiss him on the lips.

I felt his lips touch mine, and initially recoil a little bit. I didn't back down though, leaning in to maintain contact. Eventually, Mike conceded, and he stopped moving his head, instead opening his lips, inviting my tongue into his mouth. He pulled me in close to him and kissed me deeply, his arms wrapping around me. I felt enveloped, safe, and warm, as his embrace captured my dainty, feminine body.

That was the last clear memory I had from prom.

***

I woke up on top of a comforter, still in my dress and my heels. I was on my side, and an empty garbage can was on the floor next to the bed that I was laying on. I guess I hadn't vomited or anything. I sat up, realizing that my hair was no longer in an updo, now just untied and falling down my back. I looked around the room, recognizing various superhero and video game themed posters. A look over at the man asleep in the chair next to the bed confirmed that I was in Mike's bedroom. I stirred on the bed and moved the comforter around a bit, waking up Mike in the chair. He was still in his tuxedo.

"Jesus Christ...Mike...what happened?" I said in a daze.

"Damn, you really don't remember anything, do you?" he asked, sitting up in the chair and letting out a big yawn.

"I don't remember a lot. I remember up to when..."

"You and I..."

"Yeah. That. What happened after that?" I asked, hoping to change the subject immediately.

"Well, you just kind of belligerently danced around during prom. After, during the afterparty, you proclaimed I had nice lips and then stepped into a puddle. You passed out at some point on the way home, and you've been out for about...3 hours now?" he said, looking over at the clock. It said "5:37" on it.

"Wow. Thank you Mike," I said, my eyes beaming at him. "That was really nice of you to do."

"Nah, it was nothing. No big deal."

"No, really, it is!" I said. "You're always bailing me out of things and making sure I'm safe. I really appreciate it." I could see a smile form across his face.

"Well, I mean...I guess...I just want to make sure you're okay," he mustered out. I smiled and got up from the bed.

Getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom made me acutely aware that I was still a little tipsy. The hangover hadn't set in because the alcohol wasn't even completely out of my system yet. I went into the bathroom and hiked my dress up, sitting down to pee. I briefly considered how the night went, always going back to the kiss Mike and I shared. That was all that mattered, for some reason. I had kissed people before, but this one was different, and not just because it was my first kiss with a guy.

I got up from the toilet and wiped off my dick, pulling my panties back up. I looked at myself in the mirror, gently fixing my hair with my hands until I had a semi-competent look. My clutch was sitting on the counter, and I reached inside for the tube of lipstick, applying a fresh coat to my plump lips. I puckered them a bit, doing some poses in the mirror, before unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor.

I stood there now just in my white bra, white panties, black stilettos, and the single garter on my left leg. I looked sexy, and I felt myself starting to get turned on. I decided now was the best time to act. I was feeling just brave enough to go for it.

My heels clicked on the hardwood floors as I walked down the hallway to Mike's bedroom. I took one last minute to adjust myself, before putting my hand on the doorknob. I opened the door just a crack, and turned off the light switch right next to the door, bathing the room in darkness. I opened the door and walked in, stopping about halfway between Mike and the door, letting it close behind me. The only thing illuminating Mike and me was the moonlight coming through the windows. I gave off a silhouette on the white wall to my left, one that looked surprisingly sexy.

"Anna...I mean, Andy...what..." Mike uttered out, his eyes wide, his back perfectly straight in the chair, almost to the point that he was leaning back.

"So...baby...about that kiss..." I said, in my most seductive voice. "Should we...talk about it?" I walked over to where he was sitting, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, yes. Talking is probably a good idea. Especially now," Mike said, squirming a bit in his chair. I could see a tent starting to form in his pants.

"Now...we could talk...or, we could... do something about it," I said, not dropping my voice at all. I walked around so now I was facing him, and climbed onto the chair with my right leg first, until I was straddling Mike from the front. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my underwear as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I brought Mike in for a kiss, and his lips instantly met with mine, causing an awakening in my panties. I started to work away at his jacket, getting it off of him before assisting him with the buttons of his shirt, exposing a white wifebeater that he was wearing underneath. We kept kissing as I undid his bowtie and tossed it to the ground, opening up the entirety of his shirt.

I finally broke the kiss and slid down his body, landing in between his legs. I kneeled in front of him, between his thighs. I could see his eyes going wide, filled with both confusion and absolute delight. I put my palm over his bulge and lightly enveloped it with my palm, causing Mike to tilt his head back and moan.

I motioned for him to lift himself up from the chair, and he did, allowing me to undo his belt. I tugged away at his pants, getting them down to his ankles before pulling down his boxer briefs and being greeted by a thick, turgid cock.

I was entranced by the size of Mike's cock. Just comparing to mine, he was at least 8 inches and was a little bit thicker than me. It wasn't anything like I had seen in porn before, but it was quite substantial. And now it was staring me in the face, a bead of precum forming at the tip.

I remembered what Natalie had done with me when she gave me blowjobs. I took his cock in my right hand, letting the precum spread on my palm before slowly running my hand down his shaft, going all the way down to the base. I moved my hand back up, causing another bead of precum to slip out, and causing Mike to moan in ecstasy. I repeated that process again, seeing that now his cock was pretty wet with his own precum. I moved my hand down to the base of his shaft, and positioned myself over his cock.

"Oh fuck...Anna...please..." he whimpered, begging me to please him. I felt a certain power fill me as I looked him in the eyes, lowering my head towards the bulbous head of his cock. I gave the tip a gentle kiss, driving Mike wild, and left a long trail of precum from my lips to his cock. I looked up at Mike and licked my lips before coming back down again, this time taking a little bit of his head between my lips, letting some light suction work on his cock. I could hear him breathing deeply as I took more and more of the head, and before long the entire head of his cock was inside my mouth. I positioned my hand at the base of his cock, and looked up into his eyes, smiling a little as I did it.

"Anna...you're so sexy...oh my god..." he moaned. I started to move my lips a little bit, applying pressure to the underside of the head, making sure to tighten my lips when they came close to the head. I took more and more of his cock with each time I went, and before long I had more than half of his cock in my mouth at once. I could feel him shaking in the chair, and knew that his orgasm was starting to come close. I gave one last long movement of my lips on his shaft before pulling his hard cock completely out of my mouth, giving it one more kiss as I left a trail of saliva and precum coming from my lips. He sighed, his hard cock still aching for release.

New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers