Prom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers

"Now, now, Mike. You need to give some back, now don't you?" I said with a grin. He took a minute to recover himself before looking at me, with a newfound fire in his eyes. He wanted me, and I wanted him. It was pure lust as he scanned me up and down, taking stock of my body in my white lingerie. He sat up from the chair and picked me up with ease, hoisting me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He brought me in for a deep kiss, invading my mouth with his tongue, savoring every last moment of it. He walked me over to the bed and put me down, taking off his shirt, pants, and his wifebeater, revealing his entire body to me. I admired his big biceps and muscular forearms, while keeping my eyes on the praise: the big cock standing at attention between his legs.

I was on my back on the bed, and Mike crawled up between my legs. He lifted my legs and bottom up to pull my panties all the way down, tossing them to the floor next to his bowtie. He started kissing my smooth thigh, starting at the knee, before reaching the garter on my leg. Mike grasped it with his teeth, and slowly pulled it down my leg. I felt my cock stiffen as the lacy fabric went down my smooth leg. Mike finally got the garter off from my foot, and opened his mouth, letting it fall to the floor below.

Mike had me on his bed, on my back, with just my bra on. My cock was hard, and Mike immediately went to grab the head. He gave it a few squeezes, causing me to curl my toes, before moving his hand up and down my shaft, making me moan like never before. He lowered his mouth slowly, taking my entire head in his first go, and softly sucked at it.

"Mike...oh fuck! That's so good..." I said, losing my focus as I responded to the waves of pleasure being sent through my body. I felt a finger start to move around my ass, before finally finding my hole. Mike looked up at me, my cock still in his mouth, and raised his eyebrows, as if to ask me if I wanted that. I bit my lip and nodded, and he plunged his thick index finger in my ass.

"Oh FUCK! Mmmm..." I let out as his finger slid inside me. I could feel him hitting my prostate and between that and the fact that my cock was in his mouth, I was very close to cumming right then and there.

"Fuck...Mike...fuck me Mike. Fuck me." I said, my voice dripping of sexuality. Mike took my cock out of his mouth and took his finger out of my ass.

"Wow...Anna...are you sure?" Mike asked. I could see his hard cock standing at attention, ready to make its next move.

"Yes Mike, please. Oh my god please fuck me," I said, practically begging. He played with my cock a little bit more before smiling and getting off the bed.

I saw him reach into a nightstand drawer and pull out a tube of something.

"Lube?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have some lying around. Jessica said that she wanted to try..." he said, his voice trailing off. He looked back at me, that same fire in his eyes. I rolled over onto my side, leaving myself in a sexy position, my hole exposed and vulnerable.

"Just fuck me, Mike. Take my virginity," I said, spreading my cheeks wide for him. He climbed into bed with me, unscrewing the cap from the tube. I felt his fingers touching my hole again, this time spreading a cold liquid around my hole, before eventually plunging in for a brief moment. They slipped back out, and I turned around to see Mike applying some to his cock.

"Okay, are you ready?" he asked, putting the lube onto the nightstand. I positioned myself onto my side, my cheeks spread, my hole exposed. That was all the indicator he needed.

I felt Mike's arm wrap around my waist as he pulled my closer to his naked body. I felt his cock press against my ass, moving around near my hole before finding the entrance. I felt his bulging tip pressing against my hole, and I exhaled, remembering the ways that I took four of Natalie's fingers. I felt Mike adjust behind me, and slowly but surely he eased in a little bit of the head of his cock in my ass.

"Oh...FUCK!" I exclaimed, shocked by the pain that I had experienced. It was almost enough to take my body out of the experience, but before long I was relaxed, and Mike had rested with the entire head of his cock inside my ass. I felt him shift behind me again as he pulled me closer to him, this time gyrating his hips a little bit so his head could move around inside me. I felt my own cock start to stiffen, as beads of precum fell onto the sheets.

"Do you want more, babe?" Mike asked from behind me. He gyrated his hips one more time.

"Fuck yes, oh FUCK YES!" I screamed, feeling his cock hit my prostate again. He pulled me even closer, filling my hole slowly with his rod. I could feel every inch slipping into my slick hole, and almost his entire cock made it inside me. My ass clenched around Mike's thick cock. My cock was risen completely to life, precum leaking out all over the bed. I felt Mike get a better grip on me as he slowly started to slide his cock out of me, before slowly pushing it back in, causing me to emit a long, pronounced moan.

"Fuck me Mike, fuck me like I'm your girl," I said, begging him for more. He started to pull his cock out again, this time easing it back into me a little bit faster than before, causing me to squeal in delight. He got into a rhythm, his arms wrapped around me as he pushed his cock deep inside me, before pulling out so only the head was inside, before slamming back into me. Each time his cock passed my prostate I moaned, feeling the electricity flowing throughout my body. Mike was enjoying it too: he was moaning with each stroke into my tight ass. He reached a hand over and put it on my cock, grasping the wet shaft and jerking it with his hand.

Before long, I heard his moans start to quicken, and his breathing started to get short. He pumped into me harder and harder, putting his whole entire cock into my ass. We started moaning almost in unison, bringing each other closer and closer to edge. Suddenly, I felt his cock twitch in my ass, and that was enough to send me over. My asshole tightened around his twitching cock, and I felt his cock start to fill me up with his warm cum. Meanwhile, his cock had hit my prostate, sending me into shockwaves of pleasure, radiating outwards from my ass.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...OH FUCK!" I exclaimed, losing myself in the moment, my entire body twitching around Mike's cock. My legs were shaking and my toes were moving without my control. My hips bucked yet slammed back into Mike's cock, causing him to shoot another rope of cum deep inside me. All the waves of pleasure that were crashing through my body consolidated behind my cock, and I found myself screaming as my cock began to twitch on its own, causing my legs to spasm yet again. I felt the first squirt of cum shoot from my cock, and I finally let my body relax, letting my cock squirt all over the bed. By the time I was finished, my legs were weak, my cock was sore, and my hole was completely unclenched. It took a few minutes for me to regain my composure, and I turned to Mike who was out of breath, on his back.

I got up from my side of the bed, and I felt some cum leaking out of my hole and down my thigh. I quickly went to the bathroom to empty myself, and came back to bed, getting my panties from the ground. I pulled them up my legs, and climbed into bed next to Mike. We were both hot and sweaty from our impromptu sex session, but we didn't care. I turned onto my side and I felt him spoon me, back in the same position we had just fucked in before: only this time, I was in a warm, gentle embrace.

New_Girl_
New_Girl_
166 Followers