Prom Ch. 11: Team Player Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five minutes had passed, when Rachel heard a door open somewhere in the house. They'd both been lost in the moment, clearly enjoying the payment of her debt as she serviced him with skilled enthusiasm. Instinctively, her eyes shot open and she pulled up off him with a start. She rocked back onto her ankles and looked around cautiously, suddenly very aware of how naked and exposed she was.

Chris, too, opened his eyes and whipped head around behind him towards the sound. They both stayed silent, knowing that if someone walked in there wasn't much they could do about it. The image would be pretty vivid. Rachel resting topless on her knees, her hair up and lips pink. And Chris, reclined onto the couch, completely naked, his dick rock hard and glistening.

After what seemed like a full minute, Sean's head appeared as he came out of the hallway. He brought his gaze over to the couch and took a step back, startled.

"Dude! My bad! I thought you had gone in the other roo-. Shit, don't mind me I'm just-." He cut off in a mumble and turned away awkwardly, looking for some place to go.

Chris smiled but narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Bro, what happened to, um, you know (he realized he didn't remember Rebecca's name). I thought y'all were-?"

Sean turned back around. He didn't want to stare but the vision of Rachel topless and on her knees, clearly in the middle of giving a blowjob was just too hot. He felt his already tight shorts tighten further. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"Dude, that girl-. Yo, she's crazy! She was getting all into it and, well-. Shit, anyway, we started to, like, get into something and she was all about it. But then she just faded mad fast all of a sudden. She's fucked up! Drank way too much. She's in there on the bed, like, practically snoring now." Sean laughed but his voice was clearly touched with disappointment.

Rachel shot him a look of alarm and started to stand, but he stopped her. "No, no. She's fine. Seriously. She's totally fine. I'm not fucking around with you. I wouldn't joke. She's just, like, passed out, for real. I think she's down for the count." He shot Rachel a grin. "Please don't, uh, stop what you were doing on my account."

Rachel eased back to her knees but remained still as she watched Sean's eyes pour over her. Was he going to leave or-? She started to give him a funny glance when she heard Chris respond to his friend.

"Dude, that's nuts! She was pretty out there."

As Chris spoke, he casually reached his hand out and placed it back onto Rachel's head. She was still registering the boys' conversation and she stiffened as she felt him start to pull her back down. Her eyes widened. What was he-? Did he just expect her to continue as he casually kept chatting with his friend? Was Sean going to stay and watch her give head?

Rachel felt weird but the thought of being watched sent excited shivers up her spine. She felt her heart pound as she allowed Chris to guide her back down without resistance. Another shiver tickled her senses as her lips touched his tip and his dick slipped back into her mouth. In an instant she was sucking him again, now fully aware that two sets of eyes were on her as she worked. She pulsed pleasurably between her legs.

Chris kept his hand steadily on her head as she bobbed, all the while continuing his conversation with Sean. He paused every so often to let out a quick sigh or pleasurable breath, but it was clear that he was not modest enough to send his friend away while Rachel resumed her blowjob.

"Bro that's-, ahh, Goddamn, yo, this is fucking really good. That's a shame. She was definitely into you." Rachel could hear them clearly but she did her best to tune it out as she continued to work Chris's dick between her lips. She felt a rush of nervous excitement that neither boy seemed to be phased in the slightest at the scene in front of them.

She couldn't see Sean from her position but his distracted tone and occasional tight laughs gave her the impression that he was more focused on what he was seeing rather than what he was hearing. She tingled with amusement as she thought of how worked up Rebecca must've gotten him and how he was probably going crazy with a combination of arousal and jealousy as he watched his friend receive his half of their beer pong victory spoils.

While she was thinking about it, Chris's breaths had begun to come a bit quicker and Rachel sensed he was getting close. His grip on her head was tighter again and he was doing slightly more than simply holding her. He was gently (but firmly) pushing her as she bobbed, bringing her pace up. Rachel could feel his legs flexing as she ran her tongue all over his shaft during each successive up and down movement.

Finally, he stopped speaking to Sean and began to rock his hips up into Rachel's face as she bobbed. He reached his free hand down and grabbed ahold of her left breast and began to paw at it roughly from his awkward angle. He was definitely being a proactive participant in the blowjob and it was clear that he was approaching his limit.

Rachel's lips were smoothly gripping his shaft as she brought her mouth all the way from the head of his penis down to the base in successive steady movements. She'd begun to taste him more and more and when she felt him lurch slightly off the couch and let out a breathless curse word, she knew what was coming next. Chris gave no further warning, but no further warning was needed.

She closed her eyes and pulled her cheeks in tightly just in time to feel his dick twitch and pulse inside her mouth. He came with a deep shudder and Rachel exhaled smoothly as she felt him shoot off onto the back of her tongue. She brought her lips up and firmly sucked the upper part of his dick with controlled ease. He wasn't coming entirely too much so she held off on swallowing as she continued to hold him in her mouth.

With a few final, gentle twitches, Chris was spent and his grip loosened from the back of her head. He was breathing deeply and peacefully, interrupted only by the occasional jolt and lurch as Rachel finished him up with a few final delicate, but generous, sucks.

Sensing that her work was done, she slowly pulled her mouth back off him and let his dick fall gently from her lips. She brought her fingers to her mouth and wiped away the glistening moisture as she looked down and gave one or two firm swallows. Satisfied, she breathed out and rocked back onto her heels and shifted her eyes from Chris's penis up to his face. He shot her a satisfied grin and brought a hand to his forehead as Rachel politely smiled back.

It had been a pretty standard affair. Almost business-like. She'd lost a bet and had needed to make good on it, and while she'd been hesitant at first, Chris's insistence had brought her around quickly. The truly exciting part had been Sean walking in on them and Chris casually guiding her back to his lap so that she could continue servicing him while he talked to his friend.

Knowing that she was being watched had turned up her fire and she'd definitely enjoyed the second part of the blowjob very much. She'd figured the feeling was mutual for Chris based on how he'd been pushing her head down and rocking into her mouth deeply, so she'd been surprised at how little he'd came. She had expected a big eruption after their flirty, sexual teasing and touching throughout the day.

But a sobering explanation hit her quickly as she recalled Chris's "girlfriend situation." He had probably just gotten some the other day. She smirked dryly and another tickle of shame crept back into her stomach as she processed again what she'd done.

But her arousal was steadily humming and it was enough to push the negativity into the background. All in all, it had been a pretty fun afternoon. Chris was very hot, and even if they were doing something kind of wrong, she had thoroughly enjoyed getting him off. She recalled Rebecca's earlier taunts to Chris after Sean had let the cat out of the bag, claiming that she'd still suck his dick regardless. She shook her head. Her friend knew her better than she knew herself sometimes...

The thought snapped her from her fog and she opened her eyes wide as she suddenly remembered Rebecca, and Sean's tale of her current condition. Shame sliced through her belly. God, had she been a bad friend to not go check on her before she allowed Chris to so casually guide her back into his lap to finish blowing him? Becca was fine, right? Shit. She realized she needed to go find out.

She hopped up quickly, causing her breasts to jump, and she rolled her eyes at both boys' appreciative grins at her still mostly-naked body. She shook her head and began walking towards the kitchen, her stomach fluttering with prideful excitement. As Sean stared hungrily at her jiggling chest, she smiled and snapped her fingers to break his gaze.

"Hey, um, up here, stud." She giggled and peered down the hallway inquisitively at a set of doors. "Where's my friend?"

Sean cleared his throat and blushed with a grin of his own. "Um, yeah, sorry. Uh, second door. She's fine. For real."

Rachel smirked at him and turned towards the hallway heading to where he had indicated. She turned the door handle and stepped into the room. It was a plain bedroom with a double bed and a dresser. She smiled and shook her head as she located her drunken friend. Rebecca was passed out soundly, her face nestled into a pillow and her mouth hanging open. She'd awkwardly pulled the covers over most of her body, leaving just one leg almost entirely exposed. Her face was still and peaceful and her heavy breaths made it clear that she was down for the count.

Rachel again shook her head as she leaned back out of the room and started to close the door. She suddenly wondered what they would do. It didn't look like Rebecca would be waking up anytime soon, and even if she did, she was certainly in no position to walk a mile home. And they definitely didn't dare going back to their house like they were on the off chance that Rebecca's family had returned.

She swallowed as she realized that she couldn't leave her friend alone with two strange boys either, even if they did seem nice enough. So what would she do? It started to dawn on her that her only option would be to spend a few hours in the house with her new friends while she waited for Rebecca to come back to life a bit. She shook her head with a silly grin. Aww-kward...

She paused in the hall and rubbed her eyes as she tried hard to think through her bubbly buzz. She needed a plan. Was she just going to, like, watch TV or something with these two boys, one of whom she had just blown? And the other one! He was probably still so turned on that he-.

Rachel stiffened suddenly and her thoughts came to a dead stop. The unmistakable soft squish of the carpet creaked behind her and she sucked in a nervous breath. Her senses tingled and she was about to turn around when she felt it. A gentle, but warm, touch on her shoulder.

A boy's touch.

NEXT --- Chapter 12: Team Player (Pt. 2)