Prom Ch. 14: Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite what she had done for him several hours prior, she felt she had just crossed another line. She'd had no idea how she was going to explain the blowjob to Rebecca, but now that ship had sailed. She was topless and making out with Brad again, while another boy kissed and groped on her chest. And she was getting wet with excitement.

Her memories of her threesome with Rebecca came back to her, as did the moment she had been on the bed at the beach with those boys. While she hadn't been with them at the same time, she had been pressed up against Sean's legs as Chris had begun to push inside her. It was the closest she had come to being with two guys at once. The sensations were crashing through her, and in her impaired state she didn't know if she could fight them. Everything about it was bad, but she wanted more.

And then, she lost whatever strength she had left.

Without a warning, Matt slid his left hand down her flat stomach and under the waistband of her sweats and underwear. His fingers made contact with her pussy and her wetness slid him gently into her immediately. She almost bit down on Brad as they kissed and she pulled away from him to shoot a wild look at Matt. He slid his fingers back out of her and roughly pushed his arm down toward the floor.

The force pulled the front of her sweats and her underwear down several inches and she felt a lightning bolt hit her as the cool air rushed between her legs Instinctively, she raised her butt off the couch, and with it, the backside of her pants shot down to meet the stretched-out front. Her pants and underwear slipped to her thighs and she was completely exposed. She was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving. She tried to speak through winded gasps. How had things moved so quickly?

"Maa-, Matt, what?" She licked her lips. "We can't-. What are you do-? Oh my God-."

She brought her hand to her breast and squeezed deeply as Matt's fingers again gently traced around between her legs. He slid a finger back into her, this time a bit deeper and curled it back up. Rachel's mouth opened widely as a pleasurable gasp escaped. It felt incredible. She felt herself push her forehead into Matt's and breathe heavily as she concentrated on the pleasure. She spoke with an excited whisper.

"That feels so good."

Matt leaned in towards her ear and whispered back. "I know, baby. It feels great. I just couldn't-. I had to have some more. You're just too fucking sexy." He sat back on the couch and brought one hand up to her cheek and ran it back towards her neck and hair. He gently slid his other hand out from between her legs and he roughly yanked at the waistband of his gym shorts. He quickly pulled the shorts and his boxers down over his knees. His dick was rock hard and standing straight up.

"I just need it again, baby."

Rachel was on another planet, and she barely registered what he was saying, but she knew what he wanted. Giving him one final wild look, she twisted her body towards him and allowed his hand to guide her face down towards his lap. She swung her knees up onto the couch so that she was now kneeling and leaned over him sideways, her pants and underwear still stretched around her upper thighs. Without heisting, she brought her mouth to his dick and sucked him in deeply.

Rachel moaned as she slid his shaft deep towards her throat and then brought her lips back up over him. She sucked down again and clamped them tight. She shook with uncontrolled arousal as she began to bob enthusiastically into his lap. His hand was on her head and he was guiding her gently but she was doing almost all of the work and her tits were swaying softly to motion of her shoulders and neck.

She tucked some hair behind her head and pulled him out of her mouth with deep breath. She then ran her tongue all around his dick and even did her best from the angle to slide it over his balls. She licked over him generously before taking him back into her mouth to continue blowing him firmly and steadily. She knew what she was doing but in the moment she simply didn't care. She was pulsing between her legs and her pleasure was completely driving the car.

Behind her Brad was taking in the scene in stunned silence. He hadn't believed it when she had taken off her shirt. And then she had let them touch her and they had kissed. He'd been hard as steel and lost in the moment but then, in an instant, she'd pulled away. The next thing he knew, her pants were half-off and she was sucking Matt's dick just two feet away. But the part that was stirring him the most was what he was looking at directly.

Rachel was on her hands and knees, leaned over Matt, her head buried in his lap. But her ass was arched high into the air and it was inches from Brad's face. And her pants and underwear were pulled down to her thighs. Brad shook as he stared as her pussy from behind. He couldn't believe what he had seen the night before when she'd pulled her shirt down for him but now it was a different world. He watched Matt pull off his t-shirt and give him a big grin. He nodded towards Rachel's body and raised his eyebrows as she sucked away. He mouthed to his friend.

Yeah, bro. Do it.

Brad was no longer in control as he felt himself remove his own t-shirt and toss it aside idly. He stood up off the couch and reached down to pull of his shoes and low socks. He undid the buckle on his belt and hastily unsnapped the front button. He pulled down his zipper and slid both his jeans and boxers to floor and stepped out of them.

He was completely naked and his dick was harder than it had ever been. He put his knee up onto the couch and kneeled bend Rachel's shaking body. She was lost in her job, bobbing up and down into Matt's lap with generous enthusiasm.

Nervously, Brad reached out and began to slide her remaining clothes down her legs. He got them down to her knees and gently lifted her one leg off the cushion. He slid the material around her knee and brought it down and around her foot. He then placed her one now-free and naked leg back to where it had been resting and pushed her clothing down onto her other thigh. Her ass was still pushed high into the air and her legs now bowed slightly apart as her pants were no longer pulling her thighs together.

Brad looked down at the open view in front of him. He'd never been so terrified and turned on in his life. Was she going to let him fuck her? He had once asked Rebecca about Rachel's "activities" in an attempt to find out if her reputation was just rumor or had been honestly earned. Rebecca had told him that the oral stories he heard were likely true but that Rachel didn't sleep around hardly at all. She'd only ever done it with a few guys as far as she knew, and no one at their school that year.

So while getting a blowjob had been a fantasy enough, having sex with her didn't even seem possible. And now that he was there, he knew he just had to do it, no matter how wrong it might be to Rebecca. He had no control. He brought his hands to Rachel's hips and steadied himself. He leaned in and brought the tip of his penis to the edge of her pussy. He hesitated and looked over towards her bobbing head.

Rachel's preoccupation had left her mostly impervious to what Brad had been doing, and she'd reacted on instinct as she'd felt him slide her pants down. She had even moved with him as he pulled her one leg completely out the material. She was so terribly aroused and focused on Matt's dick in her mouth that she hadn't truly comprehended their joint movements.

But an acute shockwave hit her the very second she felt his penis touch her. Her eyes got wide and she pulled up out of Matt's lap with a terrified start. She looked back behind her and her brain finally caught up with the situation.

Brad was now totally naked and kneeling just behind her with his hands on her hips. And she felt the touch. She knew what he was doing, or wanted to do. Her brain flooded with emotions and memories. She thought back to the afternoon at the beach. She had been lying on her back, sprawled out, as Chris had brought just a little more than half of his penis into her. She had felt electric excitement and had allowed him to do it.

It had gone no further as Rebecca's calling out to her had interrupted the entire thing, bringing the train to a grinding halt. But Rachel had wanted it so bad. She was choosy about whom she let have sex with her. And the reason she had been relieved the beach incident did not fully go forward was that she didn't really want some guy she had met just a day earlier to be on the list. But Brad? They had been friends for a while and they obviously had gotten a little personal the night before.

She thought of Rebecca and what she was doing to her. But it was too late for that. She'd already sucked Brad's dick and let all of this happen. What difference did it make now? She saw Brad's desperate look. She bit down hard on her lip and gave him a quick nod. She dropped her head and shut her eyes. Sparks crackled through her.

Brad almost lost it when he saw Rachel give him the ok. His breath left him and his face got tingly and hot. But he didn't hesitate. Looking back at her body, his eyes fell across her green butterfly tattoo. He'd barely even noticed it. Gritting his teeth and firming his grip on her hips, he clenched his body and pushed forward.

The tip of his penis gently parted her and he began to slide in with smooth resistance. She felt hot and tight and she was so wet that he pushed in almost halfway before taking a deep breath and pulling back out. With his second thrust, he pushed in further and felt her ass come meet his flesh. His dick surged as he felt her entire body quake around him. Her head was dropped between her shoulders and she was no longer paying any attention to Matt.

Brad pulled out slightly and began to rock into her with a steady rhythm. It was better than he could've imagined. Her pussy was gripping him tightly and her heat felt incredible as it surrounded his cock. He brought one hand to the small of her back and picked up his pace ever so slightly. As he watched their bodies rock together, his brain sizzled with disbelief. He was having sex with her.

Rachel could not believe the feelings. Every part of her body was screaming in excited pleasure. It was so wrong and that was making it better. God, she was letting him fuck her! It seemed unreal. Her head hung between her arms and her breasts swayed smoothly to the rhythm of his thrusts. He was big and was going into her deeply. She knew she'd cum at some point. It was just a matter of when.

Matt watched this new revelation with aroused amusement. Rachel had stopped sucking his dick but he knew that was only for the moment. As his friend fucked her gently from behind, Matt pushed himself up from his seated position and yanked his shorts and boxers from his calves. Completely naked now, he got up onto the couch and kneeled in front of Rachel, facing Brad in a mirror image.

After watching the scene for a minute, his dick throbbing, he finally reached down towards Rachel's head and lifted her up by her chin. She felt his touch and looked up and him in confusion, almost forgetting he had been there. She felt him raise her face up and she realized she was again staring directly at his penis. She didn't hesitate or try to argue. Matt grabbed the base of his shaft and held his dick to her lips with a smile. She opened her mouth and took him back in.

Rachel was no novice at sucking dick but this was a new one for her. The rhythm of Brad pumping into her from behind was moving her body at a different pace than she normally gave head. She felt like it was a game of double-dutch jump rope and she would have to find the right moment when the rhythms met to hop in and keep it going. She held Matt in her mouth momentarily and then brought her lips deep over him as she felt Brad push into her. Her timing was true and she began to bob her head steadily to the pace she was being moved.

It was also very hard to concentrate on her technique while feeling the sensations coming from behind her. She was feeling so much pleasure and she just wanted to bow her head again and enjoy Brad's work. But Matt obviously had other plans. And the idea of doing them both at once sent another jolt of dirty excitement through her body. She was definitely going to get off.

Matt was guiding her head smoothly as she bobbed on his dick and he'd begun to mutter and make noises again. Rachel was impressed with how well she was sucking him given all that was happening. He was rock hard in her mouth and she'd been blowing him for a few minutes before Brad had started, so she wondered how everything would play out. She quaked as she heard Brad's pleasure-filled groans as well. She couldn't imagine that he could last too long either. He'd probably dreamed of fucking her for a long time and doing it in this crazy way had to be more exciting than even his most wild fantasies.

And then there was her own orgasm. She was still high and experiencing something she'd never had before. She was on cloud nine and knew that she'd get off violently when it happened. Brad was sliding in and out of her with even, skilled thrusts and was hitting her spots perfectly. She recalled that night seeing Rebecca riding him. She also remembered Rebecca speaking highly of their sex together. It made sense. Rachel felt shame creep back as she thought of Rebecca. She had completely fucked this all up now. She tried to push the thought away as she focused on the pleasure.

Everything had been going on for several minutes when Rachel began to feel herself getting close. It was brewing deep inside her and she knew it wouldn't be long. Brad, too, was throbbing inside of her and had picked up his pace and intensity. He was mumbling in low tones and Rachel recognized his noises from the night before. Her body was being shaken harshly and her heavy breasts were swinging forcefully as they hung straight down over the couch.

She also had her mouth full and was wondering about that situation. Matt seemed to be able to hold on for longer than she remembered. She thought maybe she wasn't doing her normally expert job since she was otherwise distracted. But she was sucking him deeply. The tip of his dick was firmly in her throat and her jaw was beginning to tire from the angle and odd pressure of the whole thing. She secretly wanted him to get off first so that she could enjoy her and Brad's release more fully.

And just like that, her wish was granted.

Matt's steady stream of muttered words hit a crescendo and the tension on the back of her head tightened. She could feel him pushing his hips into her face harder now and increasing the speed of his rhythm. She could also taste him and she knew it was coming soon. She steadied herself as best she could and prepared to start swallowing.

But Matt had other plans. Still rocking his hips into her, he leaned his head down towards hers and spoke in an excited, but low gasp.

"Holy shit, girl. Yo, I'm close. Goddam-. Can I cum on your face?"

Rachel's mind was completely in other places as Brad worked her hard and fast, but her eyes opened wide at the request. She smirked. It was so blunt. So casual. So...Matt.

Now, it wasn't completely out of left field. She had received this type of request before, but usually the guy sounded desperate or nervous. Almost pleading. With Matt, it was just a simple question. Just like that night months earlier when those easy requests had just rolled off his tongue:

"Think I can get some?"

"Think I could get some head?"

Rachel had been stunned by his bluntness then, and obviously, it had worked. Her thoughts also went to Rebecca's awful story in which she had told her of Matt's similar request. The thought of that story sent a confusingly pleasurable quake through her body.

Rebecca had cried while telling her and had only summoned the strength to get through it because she wanted Rachel to know for her own good. It had been a cautionary tale. A giant, neon warning sign. STAY AWAY!

And now, here she was. She was sucking his dick while being fucked from behind in the very same basement, on the very same couch. And Matt had just made almost the very same request. Rachel thought about how degrading it had been to her friend to experience what she had. And while some tiny (and still rationally functioning) piece of her brain knew all this, the rest of her didn't care. She even wanted it.

She couldn't give much of an audible response so she simply pulled her head back and let Matt's dick come out of her mouth. She looked up at him with a nervous, but lustful, stare and bit down on her lip. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. It was all the sign he needed.

Matt smiled wildly and brought his hand down to grip his shaft. He began jerking it rapidly as he aimed the tip directly at the center of Rachel's face. He was breathing loudly and deeply and was just seconds away from release.

Finally, with a loud groan, his dick twitched in his hand and he shot off forcefully, hitting Rachel in the middle of her forehead. He came again instantly, this time a bit lower, landing between the side of her nose and underneath her shut-eye. His explosion had been surprisingly intense, but he also wasn't a pornstar and wasn't going to simply keep firing off powerful shots.

As he felt his stamina dropping, Matt leaned in closer so that his penis made contact with Rachel's face, right above her lips. She felt his touch and instinctively opened her mouth to take him. He came again onto her lips and near the side of her mouth before finally pushing himself back into her. Her eyes still shut, Rachel leaned her head forward and took him in deeper, sucking her cheeks in hard. He was still coming a little and she swished her tongue all over his head as she wiped his dick clean in her mouth.

She continued to suck him in for a few final pumps before she again lost control from the simultaneous work Brad was still doing. She let Matt's dick fall from her lips and she dropped her head down once again. She could feel the warm wetness of his cum on her face and opened her eyes cautiously to make sure none had gotten in them. Realizing she was safe, she let her eyes open fully and began concentrating solely on Brad. He had to be close. She was. Getting Matt off and letting him do what he'd asked had only intensified her arousal. She didn't have much time.

Brad was feeling the same things and he knew he had probably less than 30 seconds remaining. He looked down at her tattoo as he worked her and traced his view up towards the back of her bowed head. From the side, he could partially see her tits bouncing as her body rocked to the rhythm. He felt his dick tighten at the sight and knew he had to see more of her body as he finished. It would be so incredible.

With a quick move, he pulled out of her fully and put his hand around her right leg. He began to lift her in the other direction in an attempt to flip her onto her back. Rachel had been momentarily stunned when she felt his touch pull away, but she figured out quickly what he was doing. It was an awkward maneuver, but with her cooperation, they both flipped her leg around and she twisted on to her back with a forceful flop. She reflexively raised her pelvis up off the couch to get closer to him as she shook with anticipation.

Brad paused for a just a moment as his eyes shot all over Rachel's body. It was beyond anything he had imagined. She was totally naked, with just her crumpled sweats wrapped around her left ankle. Her skin was flushed and her body was glistening with a light sweat. Her flat stomach was flexed and tight as her abs held her hips up toward him. And her incredible tits were still somehow pointing upward in a gravity-defying position. Her nipples were hard and she had one hand now roughly gripping at her own breast in her anxious lust.