Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I just dig her a grave now?" Jammie asked, curiously.

Glimmer closed her eyes. "I mean, that is, s-sometimes people in the Concord can look really similar, unless they're trying to look different. But you're very human, but not super...store brand..." she trailed off.

"I respect the effort," Devon said, dryly.

They came to the high school that served this local community. Capital Hill High looked neo-modern, with sleek silvery buildings made of study metals and composites, with a large collection of solar panels on the roof of most of the buildings. It also thronged with people. More people than Glimmer had ever seen in a single place, at a single time that wasn't government mandated in her life. She easily counted at least five, maybe six hundred students in just the front area at least. They chatted with one another, laughed, ran around, threw paper airplanes and pushed and shoved one another. Glimmer stepped closer to Devon, her eyes wide.

"Did your school get a bunch of new students?"

"What?" Devon looked at her -- sliding off his backpack and . "No. It's actually one of the smaller schools in this district. I mean, you should see Garristun High."

"Hey nerd," a gruff male voice called out. Devon's shoulders tensed and he turned in time to get his chest smacked by an open palm. The man who had shoved him -- boy, actually -- was Devon's age, but definitely not Devon's equal. For one thing, he looked cruel and mean. Glimmer had taken enough metatech courses to know a budding sociopath when she saw it. In the future, sociopathy had been carefully modeled and expanded to cover a wide range of things that people in the ancient past had called 'being an asshole.' They were minor aberrations -- but if unchecked in a greater culture, being an asshole could cause entire civilizations to crumble.

This guy?

He was an asshole.

The fact he was ripped did nothing to make Glimmer like him more.

...okay...maybe she did admire his chest slightly.

But only slightly.

"Brandon," Devon said, staggering. Brandon shoved at the backpack that Devon held in his hands and the backpack hit the ground -- papers scattering out of the unzipped top. Several of them had Glimmer's name on them.

"Butterfingers," Brandon said. "God, you eat enough to be made of butter, huh?"

Glimmer stepped in and kicked Brandon in the throat. Her ankle connected with a very satisfying crunch and Brandon hit the ground. He started choking and clutching at his throat as Glimmer beamed at Devon.

"So," she said. "You were saying?"

###

The ambulance drove away as Glimmer, Jammie and Devon sat on a bench outside the Principal's office. Glimmer's nut-brown skin had gone pale white as she stammered. "I-I forgot..." she said.

"They had to tracheate him!" Devon shouted.

"Hey!" Jammie snapped. "No one talks to my main bitch that way. She was trying to stick up for you!"

"She crushed his throat!" Devon put her hands over her face. "God!"

The door to the Principal's office opened and a dour, middle aged man frowned at the three teenagers, then jerked his head -- indicating that they should come in. They stood and hurried inside. The Principal -- the dour faced man as it turned out -- frowned at the three of them.

"I was told," the Principal said. "When you were sent here that your offensive technology was shut down."

"It is!" Glimmer said, her eyes brimming with tears. "B-But I thought, I mean, I forgot, that...I..." she spluttered. "E-Everyone in the Concord has na-na-na-naaanooomachiiiiiiines!" She broke into a wail, tears pouring down her face, her shoulders shaking. "Tha-they, uh, they le-let you o...oxy...oxygenate y-your blood w-without l-lungs!" she choked on her sobs, covering her face with her hands. A moment later, she felt a pair of hands squeezing her shoulders. They weren't Jammie's hands -- but they felt nice. She leaned forward.

The Principal sighed and held out a hankie for her. She held it -- looking confused, blinking away tears as mucus dripped from her nose. The hands on her shoulders shook her slightly and she saw Devon -- he was miming blowing nose with his hands. She blinked, then realized what she had to do. She put her hankie to her nose and blew it as hard as she could.

It felt weirdly good.

The Principal sighed. "Well," he said. "Devon will be fine once they get him to a hospital -- the medtechs said that he didn't even pass out." He smirked. "Our nurse can have that to his credit at least. But in this school, we have a very low tolerance for this kind of behavior. Unless you can restrain yourself, we'll have to expel you."

Glimmer nodded, mutely.

"However -- as much as I hate to say this -- there are extenuating circumstances. The school cameras have been tracking Brandon's behavior and, well, you are an exchange student. His parents have been informed and, um, he will be taken in for counciling. But if you mess up one more time?" He jerked his thumb. "You're out. Got it?"

Glimmer nodded, faster now.

As they walked out of the office, Devon shook his head. "I did not expect us to get off so lightly."

"Well, the Concord is scrubbing your excess carbon," Jammie said.

"They what!?" Devon almost walked into a wall, he turned to face them so quickly.

"Yeah, in exchange for our little slumming run," Jammie said, nodding as she slid her arm around Glimmer's shoulders. "The Concord is going to sequester your excess carbon into diamonds and bury them into the core of your planet, buying you an extra two centuries of time to fuck up your ecosystem the proper way -- with nanomachines. Carbon." She scoffed. "How do you live nine thousand years after the death of Christ and not figure that shit out!?"

"W-Well, petrochemicals are useful," Devon said, sounding dazed.

Glimmer -- who had been silent up until now -- spoke up. Her voice was muted and uncertain. "S-So, um, what is our schedule?"

"Right!" Devon shook his head and pulled out their schedules. "Here."

###

History was a chore.

"And then," her professor said, scrawling on the white board. "The Neo-Liberation Front swept into Northern Galestia. Can anyone tell me why that was a major turning point in our northern hemispherical history?"

Everyone else raised their hands.

Glimmer slowly raised her hand too.

The teacher -- looking surprised -- pointed at her.

"...because..." Glimmer stopped, realizing that she didn't have an infosphere to query. "T-They, um..." she trailed off for a moment. "...won?"

The entire class started laughing.

###

Math was a chore.

"You don't know algebra?" the math professor asked, her brow furrowing as she stood above Glimmer's desk. "It's the fundamentals of all math!"

"I was working on higher quantum math," Glimmer said. "Um, that's calculating semi-probabilities using a higher acceleration braneworld a-and..." she paused as she saw that her professor was looking completely lost. "I mean, algebra doesn't even exist in higher acceleration braneworlds. It's already done. It's like asking me to solve for the number one, it's finished! It's already solved. You know?"

The math teacher rubbed her temple and then pulled out a remedial sheet that looked like it was for children ten years younger than Glimmer.

The entire class started laughing.

###

P.E, finally, was where she got to shine.

Firstly, in the locker room: She stepped in, walked to her locker, and pulled her shirt off and half the girls in the room gaped at her.

"You're not wearing a bra," a girl -- a somewhat frumpy looking girl with a large pair of slightly misshapen breasts contained in a rugged looking sports bra -- said. "Don't you, um, I mean. Back pain?"

"Back what?" Glimmer asked, cocking her head as she pulled out her P.E shirt and tugged it on over her head. She grinned down at herself, rather liking how the sweat absorbing material hung from her chest and left a sliver of belly exposed.

Secondly, actually getting onto the field.

Terra Nova had this sport called dodgeball.

Glimmer was good at dodgeball. The red sphere hocked at her by one of the boys zipped throught he air -- and Glimmer felt her combat drugs kick in. Time slowed to a crawl as she leaped into the air, twirling along her axis to let the ball slide under her back. She landed, caught the ball as it rebounded off the wall and sent it thumping -- not too hard, not too soft -- into the boy who had thrown it's belly. He staggered backwards as Glimmer sprinted forward, darting left, then right, then flipping forward onto one hand, spreading her legs to let a ball pass between them. She sprang to her feet, kicking a ball on the ground to her palm, and sent it ricocheting into another girl's cheek. The last member on the other team -- Devon -- dropped his ball and lifted his hands.

"Can I surrender, Mr. Cavartie?" he asked.

"I believe so," Mr. Cavartie said, sounding amused. "Who wants a one on twenty nine fight?"

"Oh, me, me, me, me!" Glimmer said, excitedly bouncing up and down.

###

After dodgeball came lunch -- and since Glimmer needed far fewer calories than the humans around her, she could spend her time indulging in some primitive entertainment. In this case, a shower in the locker room. She let her hair relax under the water as she closed her eyes and rubbed her fingers through the scalp. Figuring out that the water could be warm and not just cold made the whole thing make a lot more sense to her.

She sighed quietly and leaned against the wall with her forehead.

She missed home. A lot. She missed wormholing and replicators and the infosphere. She could see some charms here -- but nothing she'd want to keep around forever. And just being here made part of her rankle. These people had a galaxy of wonders and they were eschewing it...because...why? Because of some religious belief? Some humanist philosophy that the only true way to be a person was to live in the upper edge of Earth's pre-transitional era? She scowled slightly -- and stepped away from the wall, letting water trail along her breasts.

Then the door to the locker room bust open to the sound of jeers. She turned and walked to the edge of the shower stall area, peeking around it to see Devon -- a bucket over his head, his butt on the ground -- trying to get to his feet. She blinked and walked over to him as the door swung shut.

"Devon," she said. "You have a bucket on your head."

Devon, whose hands were on the sides of the bucket, let his hands drop. His sigh was muffled. "Great observation, Glimmer. Real cutting edge."

Glimmer grinned. "I deserved that. Uh, why do you have a bucket on your head?" she asked.

"...crap, it's moist. I think they added glue. Shit!" Devon grabbed the bucket, starting to tug on it. He hissed. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Glimmer took a hold of it, frowning as she tugged him forward. "Come on. Glue tends to get weaker when it gets hot and wet, right? Come on!" She lead him towards the shower, where the water was still running. Once they were in the stall, she grabbed the faucet off the wall -- it was semi-detachable -- and angled it up to spray along the back of Devon's head. He shuddered and gasped. "W-Well!" he called out over the pattering sound of water hitting metal in the bucket. "My clothes were already ruined!"

"Why are people gluing buckets to your head?"

"Brandon's friends," he said. "They think that I'm a pussy cause I got a girl to fight for me."

"Did you show them footage of me kicking all your butts at dodgeball?" Glimmer asked, her voice smug.

"Logic ain't exactly these guy's strong point," Brandon pointed out.

Glimmer nodded. "I concede that point."

"Okay," Brandon said after a few moments. "Try tugging it off now."

Glimmer nodded again, setting the faucet back on the wall and shutting the water off. "Tell me if it hurts, okay? I have super-strength." She grinned and took a hold of the bucket. Brandon hissed -- but didn't ask her to stop -- as she pulled it up and up and off, then tossed it to the side with a grin. Brandon smiled at her, his hair an ungodly mess -- it looked like a tangled mass of glue and stickiness. Then Brandon's eyes widened and he looked down. Then up. He turned his back on her, his cheeks so red they were almost incandescent.

"Y-You're naked!"

"Girls tend to shower naked, yes," she said. "Oh! Right, your planet's silly nudity taboos." She snorted. "What, do you think you'll burst into flames if you see me naked?"

"N-No! Just, y-you know..." Brandon paused. "It's r-rude. I'll objectify you. Like, women don't exist t-to get me horny and happy."

"Don't we? So glad you informed us of that," Glimmer said, her voice sarcastic. "You know, sometimes, being sexy is pleasant. I like it when boys and girls think I'm attractive. There's a comfortable middle ground."

Devon's shoulders tightened.

Then, very quietly, he said: "And I..."

He trailed off.

Glimmer bit her lip gently. Her hands went to his shoulders and she squeezed him -- in the same, comforting way that he had squeezed her when she had been crying. Devon ducked his head forward, his clothes soaked to his skin, some of his pinkness showing through.

"And...looking at you reminds me of what I'll never get. You know?" he said. "Not unless I emigrate -- and I mean, then I'll leave behind everything I care about a-"

"What do you mean never get?" Glimmer asked, tugging him around and frowning. "What? You think I wouldn't want to...because...you're a few dozen kilos overweight? Because you're not geneshifted to be pretty? Do you think I'm that freaking shallow!?"

Her eyes shone.

Devon blinked. "N-No, I, but...I...w-wait, you-"

He stopped himself.

The only sound in the shower was the faint drip drip drip of water from the faucet and the faint patter of moisture that fell from his clothes. The gurgle of the drain -- growing quieter and quieter as the water slipped away. Devon made the first move. He leaned in and his lips touched Glimmer. His tongue darted into her mouth and his hands grabbed her hips. She made a soft, eager grunt. He didn't have the pheromones to trigger her sex-glands...but there were the older patterns that existed below the artful layering of Concord pleasure technicians.

Confidence.

A sense of humor.

Nice hands.

A bit of a tummy?

So what.

Glimmer leaned in -- her tongue probing his mouth as Devon's hands cupped and squeezed her ass, tightly. His fingers were firm. Then he let go of one ass cheek with his palm, and then slapped her. The moist noise filled the room -- ringing off the walls. Glimmer squeaked through the kiss, breaking it and grabbing his shirt. She tugged it up and over his shoulders as he panted softly, his eyes hooded. "C-Cameras?" he whispered.

"Lets hope they're paying close enough attention," Glimmer purred. "Besides...doesn't making it naughty make it fun?"

Devon went cross-eyed. Then her hand tugged his jeans down and she crooned softly. He had a muff of hair around his cock and his balls -- but his member was...pleasant. She had been with men who were larger. Men who had had ridges for her pleasure. Men who were also horses. But Devon didn't stand like he was comparing himself to dozens of other men. He just...

Stood.

Glimmer dropped to her knees gracefully, her hand sliding up and down Devon's cock, stroking him as she crooned quietly.

"S-Shouldn't I eat you out?" he whispered.

"Well, yes, you should," she said, grinning up at him. "But I can cum from doing oral. I have a G-spot in my throat that switches on when I'm aroused."

Devon goggled at her. "Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

His voice drew out into a long, eager groan as Glimmer took his entire cock into her throat. She felt a momentary pang of frustration -- his cock didn't quite reach the most pleasurable parts of her throat. She shrugged, then focused on the part of oral that she really enjoyed: The feeling of pleasuring someone else. She slid her tongue around and around his cock, drawing back, then pushing forward, her hands cupping and squeezing his balls, fondling them gently. Devon gasped and puffed and groaned and grabbed onto the railing that ringed the shower.

"Baseball baseball baseball!" he chanted under his breath. "Ohfuckjesusshit!"

His balls twitched and cum spurted into Glimmer's throat. She felt the warm glow -- the satisfaction of giving someone just this much pleasure. The fact that his cum teased her was just icing on the cake. His cock softened ever so slightly, so Glimmer remained around him, her throat stroking him gently as she swallowed his cum. When she felt his body reacting -- hardening and stiffening -- she drew back.

"So, now," she said, panting. "You eat me out."

"Oh fucking A," Devon said, grinning as she stood up, then planted her palms on the wall. She thrust her ass out, and watched Devon's face as his eyes glinted with excitement. Grinning, Glimmer twitched her ass slightly -- letting her cheeks 'clap' together. Devon was on the floor, his hands cupping her thighs and lifting her up slightly, in a heart beat. His tongue drove into her sex with the singleminded eagerness of a man possessed. He paused for a moment then -- groaning. He drew his mouth back, tongue still touching her sex. "Mmmgoff, yherr elicious..."

"Thanks," Glimmer said, her voice catching as his tongue drove into her again.

In terms of skill? Not as good as Jammie.

And not as long as Jammie.

But he had a kind of earnest enthusiasm that made her toes curl. Glimmer panted and squirmed and bucked her hips as he teased her -- nibbling her sex gently, then drawing back to finger fuck her for a few seconds. His hand slapped her ass, roughly. She grunted and whined. "C-Come on, Devon! Stick your dick in me already!"

"I thought Concord fucks could last for decades," Devon said, teasingly.

"Only in the vids!" Glimmer squeaked. "By all the Gods, you have a gorgeous girl begging for your cock, how are you not in me already!?"

"I'm savoring the moment," he said -- but he was also standing up in a hury. His cock pressed to her sex, his hands grasping and squeezing her thighs. He leaned forward, kissing her back and Glimmer turned her head back -- she wanted to taste herself on his mouth. Devon hesitated -- then leaned in and kissed her. His tongue was as sweet as she was. Then his cock plunged into her. Her sex tightened around him and tightened slightly more, making him feel bigger.

"Nnh," he groaned into her mouth. Glimmer didn't let the kiss break.

Devon started to work his hips. His balls slapped her belly gently, then rougher and rougher as he screwed her silly -- his hands squeezing and cupping her breasts. He pinched, then tugged on her nipples. Then when she broke her kiss to moan the word: Harder -- he twisted them roughly. Her toughened body twitched under him, her sex stroking him like a warm, velvety glove.

Devon fucked her harder and harder, the wet noise of their sex filling the locker room.

And then, with the sudden bloom that came from youth, rather than from technology or culture, bliss filled them. The room felt brighter and warmer and more intense than it had even been before -- her eyes closed and her lips formed a hungry O. Devon caressed her -- squeezing her to him. Then, slowly, the whiteness faded. Cum dripped from around Devon's shaft, pattering on the floor.

"I love you," Devon panted.