Prom Date Ch. 01

Story Info
A high school reunion turns lovingly nasty, stinky, kinky,
6.7k words
4.45
89.6k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It actually was my high school reunion. I don't know how I agreed to come here, but I did. Nearly 30 years, man we're all older. I had to be on the coast for business, those high school friends I'm still in touch with from the Northwest, upstate New York, Michigan, and midtown all agreed we should go to this one.

We had a fairly good time during the cocktails and the beginning of the dancing. It was the actual band (or their children, man they looked terrible) playing Earth Wind and Fire from the late 70s, white bell bottom and super wide lapels. Since no one really wanted to stay late and we all agreed to meet tomorrow for brunch, they all departed. The highlight was dancing again with Sarah, who was my prom date three decades back. I remember being so flustered taking out who I thought was the cutest babe in the school. We apparently had little in common, didn't speak too much, danced, snorted some coke for the first time at an after party, and I drove her home. I got a kiss on the cheek, nothing more. I was so hoping for a boner glove, I hadn't been laid yet, I was a pathetic dreamer. We never evolved into anything, school ended and we all went our separate ways. I sometimes wondered what happened to her over the years.

So she actually came up to me with a drink in her hands. I was engaged in laughter with Sammy, the fat cello player who became gay, Robert, who I used to pick on but now is a mathematician on Wall Street, and Marco, a high school teacher across town.

Sarah said, "Red, it's me, Sarah. Dance?"

"I saw you from across the room, I was thinking of a way to apologize for the lousy time I offered during our senior prom," I responded, taking her hand, "Man, those were rough years." She looked the same, only more beautiful with age, finely featured, still blond, wonderful figure.

We tried to boogie, the groove was really pathetic, then it turned to a slower number and we continued. She moved in closer and spoke as we tried to hide our embarrassment at this silly ritual.

"You doing well?"

"Good, it's a lot of years, where you been hiding?"

"Chicago area, family, job, you?"

"East Coast, New York, work."

"High school was a weird time."

And we sat down and spoke for a few minutes until her companion for the night Melanie (first a model, then a writer, now living in LA on anti-depressants, the gossip is still feverish) came over and pleaded to leave. We all said our goodbyes.

I hung out for another half hour until Sammy started scanning for boy meat. We all finally parted. I was staying in the hotel and went to the bar in the lobby upstairs.

At the bar I ordered a scotch. It came and I took a sip, it felt good. With all the chatter and recollections, I hadn't really drank that much and needed a decent buzz. After tomorrow's schedule, I had a red-eye to the east coast, then to Europe the next day, not exactly anything to look forward to. I wanted a buzz and a good night's sleep.

The barman placed a delicious plate of sushi next to me, apparently for someone else. I eyed the food longingly, considering ordering something. Another sip and then the smell hit me. It was rancid, a horrible deep sulphuric odor, thick and meaty. I looked around for the source... a decaying bag of trash, rotten food leftovers. I almost coughed as it dissipated away. Wow! That was something else!

"Put that on my tab," she said, pointing to my drink and picking up the food. "Red, come sit with me."

I was pleasantly surprised to find Sarah there, alone. I took my drink and followed her back to a corner. The room was outfitted with wicker pods, Moroccan-themed, a cushioned seat for two or three persons and a table all encapsulated within a wicker tent. Looking in it was dark, very private; these were situated along the back walls and corners. The lights were very low and there were few patrons. I sat beside her and she put her plate down. She was working on something herself.

"Scotch?" I asked.

"Bourbon, I'm in finance," she responded.

The conversation came easier as we began to catch up. We talked about her life, her kids, her husband.

"... and then things began falling apart after the birth of our second daughter, she's five now."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of, you know, private. Have some sushi, jeez is this good, I love tuna belly."

And she picked up a piece of ruby red tuna sushi and gently devoured it, very sensuously it eased into her mouth, the wasabi coating her finger as she tongued it off. She took a big swig of her drink and looked at me.

"Really Red, I remember liking you in high school, but we were all so geeky, going through all that shit and feelings and lack of self and you know... waiting to find out what the other person thought before acting... adolescent crap, kind of a waste of time from this side of forty."

"True," I responded, "I mean, look at all those assholes tonight, where are they?"

"How do you feel about me, Red, right now? I turned you down decades ago, did you ever forgive me? What's it like to see me again? Did you ever think of me?"

"Right now, I'm buzzed, a bit jet lagged, and feel as if I'm sitting with the most beautiful girl on the planet." I took a piece of sushi and ate it slowly. "Where's your husband, what happened, are you guys together?"

"Well, I suppose talking to someone you see every thirty years or so is safer than your best friend and my shrink told me I need to express it; I'm drunk, what the fuck, you really want to know?"

"Try me Sarah."

"He hurt me. It was the sex. Now don't get any ideas Red, you and I are just old friends talking about what a man and a woman always think about. After the kids were born, he stopped physical contact with me, kind of lost interest pretty quickly. Told me, he actually said my pussy was too big for his pleasure, I suppose too stretched."

"You use the word pussy so casually; you talk about it a lot?" I asked her.

"Oh, stop, we're being candid, no?" and she finished her drink. She summoned a waitress over for a refill, which materialized quickly.

"Go on," I prompted.

"OK, so after I sulk for awhile, he tries to fuck me only, you know, back there," she points at her ass, which is beautifully shaped, still tight in her black dress, "but very occasionally and not lovingly. I mean, we're not old yet, are we? I felt after children that I was in the prime of my sexual awakening...

"He fucked your ass?" I asked bemused, "you enjoyed that?"

"We of course tried everything before, when things were good, but by that time there was too much tension with the sex. I loved ass fucking with him when he loved me, I even got nasty thoughts, I love the filling sensations, but what he was doing was aggressive and mean, it seemed, he pulled my hair, was getting rough, so I thought. So we go to a marriage counselor who specializes in sexual problems... apparently there's a whole line of work out there for these issues."

"And how did that work out?" I asked.

"Well fuck, to make a long story short, after about two months, it's not getting any better, we're completely physically detached and Russ the therapist asks us to see him individually for a period, to work on our issues separately. After we had been having private sessions for about a month, I'm getting more depressed and he's getting happier. He calls me up at work one day right before I'm closing a big fucking deal and tells me Sarah, Russell and I are lovers, it's been going on for a few weeks...I'm devastated... I walk into my partner's office, tell him I'm too ill and upset to do the deal, about to collapse and run home. The deal went through, by the way. I pick up the kids at school and take them away for the weekend. I call him and say fuck you asshole, I don't expect to see you when we return on Monday. He says he's sorry and all this shit, but his true feelings were discovered and now he and the therapist live together end of story."

"Divorced?"

"Separated for almost a year now, papers in process. He's an asshole about the whole thing, but we're civil for the kids right now."

"Shit, I'm sorry to hear that Sarah. Thanks for telling me, I mean, I hardly even..."

"Shut up and have a drink Red, don't get sentimental, he was nice, then turned into a fucking queer jerk on me. Doesn't do a lot for my self-esteem as I crawl into middle age."

I finished my drink and ordered another. I leaned against the back cushion and she leaned against me, back to my chest, both of us looking out into the room. Another aroma bomb wafts through our air. Extremely thick and egg-like, strong enough to turn your gut. I can't help but breathe the fetid odor, blanketing our very intimate space. Stinks terribly. I don't know what to say, is it her? Where did it come from? I better wait until she notices something.

"Do you think anyone else tonight has such depressing stories?" she asked innocently.

"Probably, but they're not as wonderful as you seem, Sarah. You are more beautiful than anyone I know crawling into middle age."

She put another sushi piece in her mouth and bit it in half, then turned to face me and pushed the other half into my mouth with her elegant hands. It slid in. She touched my lips gently drawing around them with her fingers.

"You have some wasabi on your top lip," she whispered as she licked it off, then stared into my eyes.

I began chewing the tuna's velvety texture when her mouth met mine and her tongue pushed her own chewed-up tuna into my mouth. Before I could swallow our combined treat, she was kissing me, her head turned around. We just started making out like high school sweethearts there in the back of the dark room, protected by our wicker chamber. She licked my lips and teeth and I nuzzled hers. We chewed each other's mouths, tasting liquor, fish, rice, and her throaty essence. They were loving and playful kisses, not the throbbing deep throated ones that come with full action fucking. We explored each others' mouths and tongues for at least fifteen minutes before coming up for air... seriously.

"Wow," I exclaimed, "I haven't done that for years and years. I wanted so much to do that in the car that night..."

"I know Red, I know, I figured." She chewed another piece and said, "I feel like being naughty tonight, my real life is a world away tonight." She thrust the mess into my mouth again, this time laughing at the act. "Taste good?"

By now our lips are swollen with bites and sucking, it's hilarious. I've already undressed her with my imagination. She leans back into me and pulls my arm around her front to hold her tight. She pulls my hand under her loose-flowing black blouse and positions my fingers on a nipple.

"I didn't wear anything underneath, I didn't know what I was thinking, but it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Another release. This time I feel the vibration from within her sacred body up against mine. "It's you all night, Sarah, isn't it... the gas," I accuse her. It was rich and sweeter, murky like a dank mist that accosted your taste buds.

"You can say farts, Red," I mean by now you've eaten my chewed up food, aren't we intimate enough?" she joked.

"Do you have stomach problems? These are awful," but in all seriousness the hornier I got with her kissing, the more sweet they smelled.

"No, but I was trying an experiment, and it seemed to work. I was a little anxious about coming tonight, with my personal life in crisis, having to talk to everyone and prove my worth in front of all this judgment, I don't have a lover now, and have been getting to know my body a lot. I've been using things in my cunt and ass, and discovered I could make different kinds of smells and textures through diet. It's my reaction to him, I guess. So I've been eating all sorts of things to increase the impact these last three days. I guess in a perverse way I want to share my stink with the world.

Her nipple was hard as a marble, I pressed and squeezed it gently and massaged her firm breast. She moans softly. The kisses resumed but I had to keep my hand decently hidden if the waitress came by, I couldn't feel her up outright in public. Her body seemed to melt into mine in that little cabana.

"I've eaten Mexican, beans, peppers, hot peppers, my asshole is beginning to sting. Lots of leafy greans and rare beef. Nuts and red wine. They all do it for me. I haven't had a number two in days. Does it bother you? The smell?"

"Sarah, I'm enchanted with you, the smell is mesmerizing."

My erection was now growing to an almost painful state. I never imagined in my wildest dreams the thoughts coming from her mouth. I cupped her warm tit and held it. The waitress came by and we immediately broke off, a little embarrassed. She put down a plate of six oysters on the half shell with two flutes of champage.

"Oh, jesus, I forgot I ordered those. You like oysters Red, or should I even ask?"

I took one and fed it to her with lemon and wasabi from the sushi plate. I took another and ate it gingerly. We kissed again for another five minutes.

"I could do this all night, but I have to go to the ladies room," she spoke, breaking our clutch.

She left her coat and bag, so I knew she wasn't going to ditch me. Amazing how those fears come back after all these years. I dreamed of her ass....

I didn't pee, but just removed my panties, purple Italian cotton lace I bought for myself to ease my rejection a few months ago. When I returned, Red had started on his bubbly, he was looking so cute and elated. I could love this man tonight. I needed this now, I needed him raw.

"Everything all right?" he asked me.

"Couldn't be better," I answered and his lips found mine again, this time more passionately; must've been the oysters.

He took another sushi piece and left a dab of wasabi around his sexy lips, wet with our saliva.

"Here, wipe off your lips," and I handed him my panties.

"Sarah, where did you... oh my, my," he exclaimed when he saw what they were.

He wiped, and inhaled the cloth hungrily. "You just walk around in public without panties?"

"It's my choice. I thought you'd like that," I said mischievously.

I parted my legs slightly, hiked up my skirt and pointed to the dark triangle, just visible in the low light under the hem. He made a slight move toward my crotch with his hand.

"No love, watch," and I took a piece of tuna sushi and slid it into my cunt, all the way in.

"Sarah, you are nasty, were you always this way?"

"My first night, Red, and it's with you. Maybe I've been waiting all my life for this opportunity."

We kissed some more, now more sloppily with sexual thirst. I reached down and eased out the fish roll. He took it from my grasp and thrust it into his mouth, the food glistening with my pussy wetness.

"Ummmm," he said, chewing it up. Our lips met and he pushed some into my mouth with his tongue. I tasted fishy fish with my pussy juice on it, ever so slightly. Jeez, I could've come on the spot.

I took an oyster and ate it, savoring it's fresh brine. He did the same. We toasted our flutes again and drank. Another oyster glob in my mouth and he tongued it around before I could swallow it; we bit it in two and shared. I grabbed the last sushi and he watched me slide it up my cunny.

"Keeping it fresh?" he asked.

"Marinating," I laughed. "Are we leaving?" I spoke as I got up.

He grabbed my face and once again our mouths were locked, "I want you Sarah, all of you, every last inch of you. I'm going to eat and drink every last particle of you."

We broke and began to leave, drunk and dizzy. "Come with me, I want you to fuck me nasty, Red, fuck me hard." My voice was soft and sultry, but I was nearly cream, my pussy stuffed with fish, my blood boiling.

"I'm going to love you all night, I'm going to love you nasty, but I won't hurt you, Sarah."

At the door, I realized I forgot my coat and returned to our booth to retrieve it. A lone final oyster lay on its shell. Red didn't see me as I took it up and pushed it into my asshole, sliding up with its own slime. Past the ring, it shot into my bowel; it felt icy.

We got in the elevator and pressed my floor, 32. We embraced as the doors shut and his fingers slid between my legs, seeking the wetness. The car stopped at the 3rd floor and we detached as the doors opened. A group of three couples entered, all fat, pink, late middle-aged. One very loud man was carrying a Bud Lite goofy mug overflowing with beer and a silly straw. His friend had an NRA baseball jacket and the last guy wore white pants and t-shirt that read, "Hold my beer while I kiss your wife." Real classy guy. Their wives maintained enormous gelatinous thighs with ugly hair.

Bud Lite yelled at us, "Ya'll haven a gooood tyme?" and laughed raucously with his mates. They had squeezed us against the back and four more large dopey characters got on, each carrying a similar mug and beer straw. The doors closed. NRA said, "Sonny, did you press ten or do you want to sleep with Helen here?" and that got everyone crazy laughing! The car moved slowly up. My bowels cramped ever so slightly and I felt another deadly fart coming. I didn't want to lose the oyster and prayed it was deep enough. In the cramped dark cabin, I was able to spread my cheeks to avoid any sound and slithered out my poison gas. The intestinal stink was skunk-deadly; maybe the horseradish and fish mixed with everything else added a new dimension to its complexity and bouquet, but wow did it reek! Red smelled it immediately and caught my eye from across the cab. Bud Lite, right behind my ass looked as if he were going to faint. The heat of 12 people in a small space amplified the effect and the deadly chamber became too much. Sonny slammed the next floor button and everyone piled out when the doors opened. We heard them laugh outrageously and blame each other as the doors shut.

Alone again, with my smell around us now, Red took me in his arms and we kissed as the glass elevator shot up.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm liking your fuckin' ass scent more and more, I love this," his fingers danced around my twat under my hem. I let out a very loud juicy sound, the intoxicating odor followed. His eyes closed and he inhaled deeply, licking my nose. He then pushed some random floor buttons near the top to prolong our rank journey. The car stopped, continued, stopped, continued. By the time we reached the 28th floor, his finger was way up my twat and I was hungry and searing.

I bit his ear as the doors opened their final time, "Can you wait 10 seconds?" and then we were in my room and the door shut behind us.

He had me on the bed almost immediately and our lips were locked again. He bit and played with a corner and teased my nose, then deep tongued me. I got his shirt off as he almost ripped my top down. His lips took my prized nipple in and rolled the marble back and forth, the sensations woozy. I got his belt loose and his crotch was hard. I needed that thing, I wanted to see, to hold it. Before I knew it, I was on my back, and Red was diving his mouth into my cunt, now moistened from our play and my excitement.

"Sarah, all night I've been dreaming, for three decades, mmmmmmm," he joked. But his flicking wasn't anything like a joke, I writhed with his gentle moves, getting more aggressive. Somehow all my clothes were gone and he was eating me like the last supper, holding nothing back. My clit, rock hard, was shaking against his upper lip each time he licked upward, his hands now under my buttocks. Stopping his sucking and kissing, he stabbed a finger in me, now deep and wet, then another. His fourth finger began circling my stink hole, which I raised to meet the thrust. As it went in, I let out a small fart, still feeling like ass jelly, and it burned.

Without missing a beat, he moved his mouth immediately down to my brownie and sucked in the smell, closing his lips around my asshole. He sucked gently on the pulsing starfish, his fingers fucking me furiously.

12