Prom Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me get this damned thing undone sweetheart," Steffie said in angst as she sat back next to Paul.

Paul fumbled with the catch for about 20-30 seconds and with a little patience, was able to get it undone and Steffie let it fall to the floor.

"Hand me my stockings and panties will you sweetie," Steffie said as she lay back against the door with her legs partly spread revealing her nicely trimmed oh so perfectly sweet pink pussy which looked so inviting.

Even though Paul had seen Steffie naked plenty of times before, he tried not to gape but he couldn't help looking as Steffie slid her long luscious legs into the black thigh high fishnets. Steffie just laid back and smiled at him, flattered that Paul found her attractive and that she still had what it took to make a man want her.

Steffie sat back up and began put on her black lace thong panties but just as she was about to slip them up her legs, the limo took a sudden sharp curve and Steffie was thrown back in to Paul's arms. Paul managed to catch her and as he did, his hands cupped Steffie's soft sumptuous 38D breasts.

"Ooops," Steffie said with a giggle and tried sit up but to no avail so she just lay their in Paul's arms and Paul still had his hands cupped on her breast but she didn't seem to mind.

"Thanks for catching me hon," Steffie said as she looked up and smiled at him and softly and gently put her hand against the sides of Paul's face, lovingly stroking it.

Steffie gave Paul another tender kiss on the lips. Paul and Steffie had kissed plenty of times before now the Prom was over and if they were late for the club well that was life.

They both knew the time was right and instead of fighting their feelings or partially giving in like they had so many times before, they succumbed to their passions, giving in to their deep seeded, latent, primal carnal desires. This would be the moment they would completely cross the line from just normal mother and son to lovers and once crossed, there was no turning back.

Paul and Steffie laid side by side with Paul behind Steffie and Steffie's head turned back towards Paul as they passionately kissed. Paul would allow his hands to roam over Steffie's warm soft naked body and his hand found her sweet pussy and he gently stroked it, causing Steffie to purr.

"Mmmmm yes baby don't stop," Steffie softly moaned as Paul continued to caress Steffie's sweet pussy until her pussy juices gently trickled over his fingers.

Steffie would then raise up and kneel in front of Paul. She would unfasten and remove Paul's tuxedo pants and underwear then remove his tux shirt and t-shirt, leaving him only his socks. Steffie then crawled in Paul's lap facing him and they both embraced and began to passionately French kiss and make out right there in the limo.

Steffie would grind her sweet cunt against Paul's growing bulging throbbing rigid hard cock as they passionately kissed and their bodies rubbed together. Steffie could feel Paul's rigid pulsating throbbing 8-inch cock rubbing up against her pussy lips.

" Oh god, I gotta have you NOW," Steffie exclaimed in a panting lustful moan as she whispered into Paul's ear. "Take me baby I freely give myself to you."

Steffie would take her hand, find Paul's cock, guide it into her eagerly waiting pussy and fuck him right there, riding him hot and heavy.

"Oh god baby yes," Steffie crooned as she rode Paul's cock, bouncing up and down. "Make mommy cum!!!"

Paul and Steffie would passionately kiss and fuck for a good five minutes their hot bodies melting together and becoming one flesh. They would break the kiss and Steffie would put her supple breasts up to Paul's mouth.

"Let mommy nurse her little boy," Steffie crooned and Paul would suck her tits as they fucked.

They continued to fuck another five or so minutes and their passions were rising and climaxing. Steffie could feel her orgasm build and rise to a resounding crescendo of sweet release. Paul could feel his cock swell with cum and tried as they may, neither one could stem the tide of pleasure.

"Oh god ye-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s baby," Steffie cried out as she let go of her sticky cream, sending her sweet honey dew nectar flooding Paul's cock.

Paul could feel his cock twitch and he moaned "Oh god I'm gonna cum."

"Gimme all of you baby," Steffie moaned. "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep with in me to make me complete again."

"Wha, what about pregnancy," Paul moaned concerned.

"Don't worry about that baby," Steffie replied assuringly. "It's not time for my cycle, and besides, I have already taken precautions. Trust me on this one hon."

Paul implicitly as well as explicitly trusted his mom and so he gave in to the feeling, spunking his hot load deep into Steffie's hungry pussy.

"Oh god baby yes, we are one," Steffie said with a smile and they gradually slowed down their fucking and just held each other tight as they kissed and caressed and let their bodies rub together.

"We're here," the voice on the speaker said as the limo driver told them they had arrived at their destination. This jarred Paul and Steffie back into "reality" and the just both giggled because they knew the Limo driver had to have heard them.

"Give us a few minutes and we'll be right out," Steffie said giggling with Paul. "Come on sweetie, let's go party with this group for a while and then we will continue our private party later."

Steffie would put on her hot little black dress. As mentioned above Steffie's dress looked more like a negligee than a dress. It had two spaghetti straps that went over the shoulder and had plunging u-shaped neck line that gave an ample view of her cleavage. Her breasts were practically spilling out of the dress.

The skirt part was very short as well. It came down just about three-four inches below her ass and flared out like a petticoat, showing off her luscious well toned legs. Steffie would also have on the black fishnet thigh highs, matching garters and a pair of one inch black pumps.

Paul would put on a dark charcoal grey pair of slacks Steffie had brought and a long sleeve French Blue button down dress shirt that had a white collar and cuffs. He would also put on a pair of casual black loafers.

Together they would exit the limo and Steffie would hand the driver a C-Note and said "You know what to do hon," and with that Paul and Steffie walked into the club

The limo driver just looked at them with a wry smile and the look on his face confirmed Paul and Steffie's suspicion that he had heard them.

"Damn, if I had a dollar for every couple that had fucked in the back of this limo, I could retire a rich man," the limo driver thought to himself. Nevertheless, the limo driver went into the hotel, confirmed the room reservation and the bell man took the luggage up to the suite while the desk clerk called the Concierge and handed him the room key to hold for Paul and Steffie.

Steffie and Paul went into the club found a table and ordered some drinks.

"So what should I get," Paul asked not having any experience in a place like this.

"Don't worry hon, let me take care of it," Steffie said with a smile kissing Paul on the lips.

Steffie ordered four shots(two a piece) of some of the best Tequila the club had. She had them put salt on one of the glasses and also bring them a lime. When the shots came, Steffie told Paul about how to drink the first shot of Tequila in one huge gulp followed by the second glass, after which you were to lick the salt around the edge of the glass and then suck the lime Lastly you were to slam the glass down on the table but not too hard as not to break it..

"Okay hon, on three," Steffie said with a smile and she and Paul would down both shots lick the salt, suck the lime and slam the glass on the table.

"Whew what a rush," Steffie said boisterously as the alcohol hit her system.

"Yeah," Paul said as he sputtered and coughed."

"Stick with me hon and you'll get the hang of it," Steffie said. "One more time," and with that she ordered another round and then she and Paul repeated the procedure.

By now, Steffie had a pretty good buzz going and Paul was already there and on his way to being plastered. Steffie took out a cigarette and lit it and passed it to Paul. Paul knew his mom smoked but he had never had the desire to try it but something inside of him said "Oh what the hell, live a little. I won't hurt you."

Paul could just imagine the little devil dressed in red appearing on his shoulder telling him to do it and he said "Thanks mom, I think I will have one."

Paul took the cigarette and put it in his mouth. Steffie lit it for him and smiled

Steffie would do something else Paul wasn't expecting "Now since our relationship has gone to a deeper more intimate level and we are no longer just mom and son, there will be no more of this mom jazz," Steffie said smiling. "My name is Steffie and I want you to call me that or you can call me just plain Steff. Either one is fine. Okay?"

"Okay Ma, I mean Steff," Paul said correcting himself in mid sentence "I guess old habits die hard."

Paul and Steffie ordered another drink a piece. On Steffie's advice, they both got what was called a "Sloe Comfortable Screw Against the Wall-With a Kiss"

Paul snickered at the name and jokingly said "Hey Steff, what you trying to tell me here."

Steffie just smiled and replied "I am sure the one you give me in person will be a hell of a lot better."

Paul and Steffie got up and danced to the music. The music was pumping and the dance floor was hopping. The DJ was spinning some funky dance music and the song playing was "The Point of no Return" by Expose Steffie danced around Paul as she mouthed the words and did the "come here" gesture with her hands.

Next the DJ started to spin hot Latin-salsa music. The first one played was "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin and Steffie was doing some of the down right dirtiest and nastiest most uninhibited dancing he had ever seen.

Paul saw a side of Steffie he had never seen before. She had changed from the moderately-conservative but some what fun loving mom he had grown up with into a hedonistic party animal hell bent on having fun.

The next song the DJ spun was "Let's Go All Night" by the group Eleven-Thirty. Steffie would dance around Paul as she again mouthed the words of the song to him leaning her body next to his as she leaned into him and grinded her crotch against his.

Steffie then turned her back towards Paul and wriggled her tight little ass against Paul's crotch. She would then have Paul put his arms around her waist and him slide his hands between her thighs. She then took Paul's hands and slipped them inside her panties and allowed Paul to massage her clit.

It was a good thing it was dark in the club and that this was a club where any goes, otherwise, they might have been put in jail for practically doing it right there on the dance floor.

"Steffie whispered into Paul's ear. " I thinks It's time we make this party private and do what comes naturally. Anyway, I am ready for that slow comfortable screw against the wall with a kiss you promised me."

Paul was more than ready and he took Steffie's hand as she led him out of the club and into the lobby of the Hotel

To Paul's surprise, Steffie walked up to the Concierge, handed him a twenty and said "I believe you have something for us. The name is Worthington."

" Oh yes ma'am," the Concierge said. "The Sultan's suite, a very good choice. Everything has been arranged and taken care of I see. Just take the private elevator to the left, slide the pass key through the PIN pad and it should take you directly to your suite and enjoy your stay."

"We shall," Steffie said, "we shall!!"

The Concierge knew that Paul was a young man who was about to get lucky tonight but if he only knew how lucky and who with, it would blow his mind.

As soon as they entered the elevator, the door closed and would not open again until the reached the Sultan's Suite, a spacious 1100 square foot Penthouse suite located on the 23rd floor of the hotel, the top most floor.

Steffie wasted no time in undoing Paul's tie, unbuttoning his shirt, removing his belt and unfastening his pants. Steffie also removed her shoes and her thong panties and as the door opened to the suite, she dragged Paul out by his shirt collar.

Once the elevator door closed they went at it like wild rabbits in heat. Steffie hurriedly stripped of her dress tossing it to the side then undressed Paul until he was only in his white t-shirt and socks. She then reached into her purse sprayed some of that Primal Lusts perfume she had on earlier and let it do all the work.

The perfume did its job. Paul took one whiff and he was like a crazed madman. He forcefully took Steffie and slammed her against the wall, pinning her with her arms up over her head. Paul had his forefinger and thumb wrapped around Steffie's wrist in a pincer like grip and proceeded to have his way with her.

As shocked as Steffie initially was about seeing Paul this way, she also found herself being incredibly turned on by his forcefulness. It made her feel like a cheap dirty little whore and she actually liked it.

Paul would forcefully kiss Steffie and Steffie did not try to fight it but submitted herself to Paul and allowed him to have his way with her. Paul broke the kiss and began to kiss and nibble the sides of Steffie's neck and the throat area under her chin. Paul was also bite Steffie and when he had finished Steffie would have two large hickeys on her neck.

Paul lowered himself down and after he had removed the strap of Steffie's bra from her shoulder, allowing her breasts to fall freely down, Paul began to suck on Steffie's breasts. After about five minutes or so he moved his way down her torso, kissing and nibbling Steffie's flesh as he did.

Paul would finally reach Steffie's pubic area and he inhaled the muskiness of Steffie's womanly scent. Steffie had gotten so hot and horny as Paul had been kissing on her body that her pussy was dripping wet with honey dew nectar and Steffie's sweet cream trickled down her legs on the inside of her thighs.

Paul put his lips to Steffie's pussy lips and gently began to kiss them and run his tongue up and down the length of them. Paul would then find Steffie's clit and begin to suck on it and he would use his tongue like a little cock along with one to two fingers to bring Steffie off to orgasm after orgasm.

Paul buried his head in Steffie's snatch as he ate her out only coming up a few times for air. Steffie took her hands and placed one on the top of Paul's head and grabbed his hair and the other she would put at the back of his head. Steffie used both hands to hold Paul's head to her pussy while Paul feasted on her womanhood.

Steffie would also begin to buck her hips forward and fuck Paul's face, making the pleasure that much more intense for her and that much more of a challenge for Paul.

Wave after wave of pleasure crash though Steffie's body as it shuddered and she fought to keep on her feet. As hard as it was, Steffie managed to find the stamina to keep on her feet, but it wouldn't be long until she would climax.

As hard as she tried to fight the feeling, she just could not stem the tide of ecstasy building up with in her and finally sweet release came and she flooded Paul's mouth and face with her hot sticky cum.

Paul would then stand back up and Steffie's legs were trembling. It was all she could do to stand but she managed. Paul took his rock hard throbbing pulsating 8 inch cock in his hand and placed it at the edge of Steffie's soaking wet pussy and Steffie wrapped her sweet stocking clad legs around Paul's waist and locked her ankles.

Paul moved forward, thrusting his tool deep into Steffie's waiting box in and it slid in with very little effort. Steffie's sweet wet cunt lips enveloped Paul's cock like a hand in a glove and Paul began to slowly and "comfortably" screw Steffie as she was pinned against the wall.

While he did this, Paul and Steffie would passionately French kiss, thus Paul was giving Steffie just what she had ordered some 45 minutes earlier in the bar, a "slow-comfortable-screw-against-the-wall-with-a-kiss."

Paul and Steffie were getting into it as they slowly and methodically fucked and kissed. It wouldn't take long until Paul could feel his cock start to fill with cum and he also felt Steffie's pussy quiver and her juices flow over his cock.

Steffie let go of her next orgasm and she just softly moaned as she wrapped her arms around Paul's neck and pulled his head into her bosom.

Paul let Steffie know he was ready to cum and Steffie lustfully panted saying "Oh yes baby, gimme all of you. I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside of me."

It wouldn't be quite a minute later when Paul's cock twitched and he let go of his monster load, spewing forth his hot jism like lava from a long dormant volcano.

Steffie kissed Paul passionately then said "Oh god yes baby, I knew the one you would give me would be better than the drink."

Paul and Steffie moved from the wall and into the living area and made it as far as the couch. Steffie sat Paul on the couch, put her bra and dress back on reached into the bag and pulled out a CD of hypnotic dance music. Steffie then put the CD into the DVD player and as the music played, gave Paul a strip show he soon would not forget.

During the show, Steffie would sit on Paul's lap facing him embrace him and they would fuck in this position while they passionately kissed. They would also fuck on the floor cowgirl style and finally they would make it into the bedroom where Paul would hammer Steffie cowgirl style and do her missionary style.

It would be about 5:00 A.M. when Paul and Steffie finally collapsed in each other's arms, both drenched wet with sweat, soaked in cum, totally exhausted but completely and utterly satisfied.

Steffie and Paul would wake up around 11:00 that morning, get dressed and Steffie would have the limo driver drive them to the airport and Steffie would surprise Paul with the week vacation in Vegas.

In Vegas Paul and Steffie would sleep during the day and at see the shows, gamble and party until the wee hours of the morning and of course they would enjoy plenty of hot sweet sex.

Paul would show up back to school and many of his friends wondered how the prom night went and he just smiled at them like the cat who swallowed the canary which made them that much more envious of him.

Donna would end up dumping the fellow she went to the prom with and try to get back in good with Paul but he would have nothing of it. He told her she made her bed and she would have to lie in it because his heart and soul now belonged to another.

Looking back on it, prom night would be a night neither Paul or Steffie would ever forget, and like Steffie promised Paul, Donna was now just a vague distant memory, a miniscule speck of sand in the hourglass of life.

12