Prom Dress Blues

Story Info
Chantal is irresistible to the whole family on prom night.
2.3k words
3.95
61k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

"This is the one!" Andrea shrieked.

"It is! Oh my God! It's the one!" Chantal screamed as we stared at her reflection. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life and it mostly made me jealous. Why couldn't I be that pretty? Why didn't my body fill out a dress the way that Chantal's did?

"I love the blue color," I added. Chantal looked at me in annoyance. I was her best friend's older sister and I had graduated two years prior. I hadn't gone to my prom. No one had asked me.

"Living vicariously through me, Beth?" Chantal gave me a look of superiority. She was so fucking pretty. I could barely stand watching her. The truth was, I hadn't gone to prom because I was mostly into women and going to prom with a man made me shudder. Still, looking at her in that blue dress made my heart stop. There was a part of me that wished I was a normal girl and that I could have gone to my prom.

"Definitely," I told her. "You look so beautiful." Our eyes met and I knew she could tell I was crushing on her. I wondered if it disgusted her or if she secretly thought about being with a woman. My sister was picking up on the interplay between Chantal and me and interrupted.

"Beth, why don't you go get in line and I'll get Chantal out of this dress."

"Sure, Andrea," I told my sister. I hadn't come out to her officially, but I'd noticed her watching me carefully recently. She knew something was up. I got in line and waited until we had purchased the dress. I sat in the backseat while Chantal and Andrea talked about prom. My sister was lucky. She was normal.

Our dad was waiting for us when we got home. "Did you find a dress?" he asked Chantal with what I felt was a creepy level of interest in her. "Who are you going with?" She showed him the dress with excitement. "You still didn't tell me who you are going with," he reminded her.

"Oh, just some boy from school that asked me. His name is Chad."

"This Chad is a lucky guy," my dad said inappropriately. Was there no one that this girl didn't get riled up? Chantal gave me a look of annoyance as our dad put his hand on her shoulder.

"We're going up to my room now," Andrea grabbed Chantal and pulled her from the room while my dad looked desperate to get her back in the room.

"Dad, lay off of Chantal. She's Andrea's best friend."

"What do you mean?" my dad shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about." He left the room, going upstairs to pass by Andrea's room for another glimpse of Chantal.

Prom was that Saturday night and I did my best to not hover too much as Andrea and Chantal got themselves ready. Both girls were wearing dresses in the same shade of royal blue. They looked more like sisters than Andrea and me.

"Take some pictures for us?" Andrea handed me her phone. After an hour of pictures, Andrea started looking strange.

"Andrea? Are you okay?" Chantal asked her best friend.

"I can't go to prom. I am so sick I can barely stand up."

"You were fine earlier! No! This can't be happening!" Chantal was visibly upset. "I can't go alone!"

"I'm sorry." Andrea was already slumped down on the couch and falling asleep. Chantal turned to me. "You. You would fit in her dress."

"No, I'm not in high school anymore."

"You're going! Please! I can't go alone!"

"You have a date," I told her but I didn't put up much more of a fight. This was my shot at Chantal. I would be alone with her without my sister around for a whole night. Sure, I was nerdy and prom was definitely not my thing but this was going to be the best prom night ever!

"Please, Beth! I'll do anything if you go with me!" Chantal pleaded.

"Anything?" I thought about all the things I would make Chantal do. In my mind, I was sitting on her face cumming. I wanted her so much and so I ended up getting into Andrea's blue dress and leaving my sick sister at home while I went to prom with her best friend.

My date was some high school boy I couldn't take seriously. Chantal's date was the hottest looking guy in the whole place. He looked like he would grow up to be a celebrity or something. Everywhere she walked, a slew of eyes followed her movements. I wasn't shocked when she and her date were chosen as the prom king and queen. I looked on as she thanked her class for their votes.

"Okay, we can go now. I feel weird being here without Andrea," she told me.

I said goodbye to my date and drove Chantal back to our house. She was planning to spend the night and I was really hoping that my pesky family would be in bed so I would have my chance to seduce her. I listened to her talk about herself, the blue of her dress complimenting her beauty perfectly in the moonlight.

"Chantal? Have you ever been with a woman?" I asked her awkwardly. She was still wearing her crown. I watched her closely as she tried her best to answer.

"I know you're into girls, Beth. Everyone knows. And no, I've never been with a girl."

"Well, I would love to be with you, Chantal. Wait. Everyone knows?"

"Yeah, it's really obvious." I was pulling into the driveway.

"It is?"

"Yeah, you're always staring at me like you want to club me over the head and drag me back to your cave," she giggled. I smiled. She was right. I was always looking at her like that. I just hadn't been aware of her noticing me doing it.

"Well, that's because I do," I admitted. "Is that weird?"

"Yeah. You're my best friend's older sister. That's way weird but you know what?"

"What?" I asked, my heart racing.

"I don't care." She leaned over the seat and kissed me gently before pulling away. "I'm going inside to get changed but I'll be in the guest room tonight. Your dad said I should sleep in there so I don't get sick from Andrea."

"I feel bad she didn't get to go to prom."

"I know. We're both seniors too. This was her last chance. I swear, ever since we turned eighteen weird things have been happening." She got out of the car and I followed her as she chattered about the things that had been happening since her birthday. She went off to the guest room to change and I went to my room to do the same.

When I emerged from my room I was still thinking about the kiss I had shared with Chantal and I wanted more. I made my way to the guest room and I could tell that something weird was going on even before I opened the door. There was a strange sound coming from within and it sounded like a little girl crying for help. I threw the door open and what I saw rocked me to the core.

"Dad?" I screamed. "Chantal?" They were fucking, my dad's cock moving in and out of her pussy. Her legs were up on his shoulders and he was staring into her eyes as he pounded her pussy. Chantal was whimpering as he held her down by the shoulders, her holes completely opened to him. He didn't stop on my account. He kept right on pounding my sister's best friend as I looked on, screaming.

"What are you doing? Stop! What are you fucking doing?" I was crying now and I knew that I should go wake Andrea but I also knew she was sick.

"I'm going to cum inside of you, okay?" My father hadn't even looked up to acknowledge me. He was too busy nutting up inside of the girl I had kissed earlier that night. There was so much going on in my mind as I watched my father finish, cumming inside of Chantal.

"You fucking slut!" I screamed at her. I said slut like it was the dirtiest, most disgusting thing anyone could be.

"Beth, please!" she cried but I didn't care. I was too upset to do anything but run from the room. I locked myself in my room until I heard the sound of knocking at my door.

"Go away, Dad!" I screamed.

"It's Chantal! Let me in, please!" I got up and opened the door for her, then sat back down on my bed.

"What do you want?"

"I want to apologize."

"For fucking my dad? Great." I rolled my eyes to emphasize my sarcasm.

"Look, I'm sorry. Please don't tell Andrea."

"Oh, so you don't want Andrea to find out? I won't tell her but it'll cost you."

"Cost me?"

"Yeah. You fucked my dad. You want me to keep it a secret, you're going to have to lick my pussy and let me lick yours."

"Whatever it takes to keep Andrea out of this," she agreed. I leaned over and kissed her, trying not to think of where she had been before this. I made out with her until I forgot all about my dad and Andrea. All that existed in my world was Chantal. I covered her neck with kisses and peeled off her clothes so I could get my mouth on her nipples. I kissed down her stomach in a trail until I reached her tender pussy. I let my tongue do it's magic, feeling her body beneath me.

"You're so pretty, Beth. You taste your dad's cum yet?" She giggled. I pulled my mouth off her pussy. I had been wondering why it tasted strange and I flashed back to my dad cumming inside of her. I was shocked that I hadn't put that together. I felt instantly disgusted and ran to the sink to rinse my mouth out.

"Gross as fuck!" I exclaimed. Chantal stood up and it looked like she was trying to leave. "No. You get back here. You didn't eat my pussy!"

"Oh yeah. Well, come back here then." I took my position on the bed, spreading my legs for her. She had no clue what she was doing eating pussy and so I grabbed her by the head and guided her with my hands and my words until I was grinding my pussy against her mouth, using her to make myself cum. She seemed to like it. In fact, she didn't want to stop after I had cum several times.

"Teach me more about eating pussy," she begged me. "Don't tell your dad but this is way better than when I hooked up with him. I like the way you taste Beth."

"Thanks, Chantal. Now get your tongue back on my clit. Like that. Yes. That's a good girl, Chantal. This is what you're supposed to be doing. You're supposed to be a pussy eating pet, not taking dick. Do you understand me?" I grabbed her face and tilted it up so she was looking up into my eyes.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good girl."

"This is the best prom night ever. Thank you, Beth. Thanks for not tripping on me hooking up with your dad."

"You're welcome," I answered but inside I was very troubled. I wondered if she would fuck my dad again. I decided that the best way to handle things would be to keep her with me until I could figure out how deep that relationship actually was.

"How long have you been fucking him?" I asked her.

"That was the only time," she lied.

"Tell the truth."

"I am."

"No, you're not. I can tell."

"Really."

"Eat my pussy you lying bitch!" I pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto her face. I made sure my pussy was covering her mouth so she couldn't breathe. "What's wrong? You can't breathe? You better tell the truth!"

"I am telling the truth. I only fucked your dad one time and you walked in on it."

"Bullshit, slut. I hope you won't miss air," I was dominating her, decided when she was breathing and when she was eating my pussy. The rougher and meaner I got, the more it turned her on. By the time I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and hit her G-spot, she was ready to cum. She let go, screaming so loudly that I hoped my father heard. I wanted him to know that he wasn't the only one fucking Chantal. I wanted him to know what a slut she was, thinking it would deter him from wanting her. I guess the joke was on me. Turns out my dad was into sluts and kept right on fucking her. By the time Andrea found out we were both fucking Chantal, she had something to add.

"You both are fucking her? Well, so am I!" Andrea told us as our mouths dropped open. Chantal really was a slut. She had fucked our whole family and we had been the last ones to put it together.

"We should stop dealing with her," I told my family.

"Yeah, but she's got the best pussy," Andrea whined.

"She's young and pretty," my dad added.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I don't want to stop either." I pictured her on our prom night in her long, blue gown. I pictured her legs spread, her crown still on her head as I sat on her face. I sighed. There was no way I could give up Chantal. We would simply have to share. That was all there was to it. There was just one thing I didn't understand. Andrea was fucking Chantal and she had said that she had the best pussy. Did that mean she'd fucked other pussies? Was my sister gay too?

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers