Prom Night

Story Info
She has an unexpected encounter after the dance
1.3k words
3.84
94.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As All-4-One began to sing "I Swear", Nate walked across the dance floor to where Kara stood. He held out his hand, which she took. They put their arms around each other and began to sway and move with the music.

"Hey," she said, "How've you been?"

"Pretty good," replied Nate. "Have you had a nice night?"

"No," she said, her head laying on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked.

"Danny's starting his shit again," she said, sounding disgusted. What Danny's shit was, Nate had no idea, but he knew it happened quite often. They weren't even dating last week, were they? Nate thought. He couldn't understand, what with all the problems they had, why either of them even bothered any more.

"This is a pretty song," Kara said, humming the tune into Nate' ear. "Sing it to me. I know you can do a better job than me."

Nate smiled. He'd sang to Cristy Eversole on her birthday, and had been somewhat of a celebrity ever since. He didn't have much faith in his musical abilities, himself, but the ladies seemed to like it, and that's all Nate cared about. When the chorus came, Nate decided to give in and do as Kara asked.

"I swear," he sang, "by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear, like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better or worse, till death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart. I swear."

Kara hugged him. "That was really good," she said. "That made me feel better. Thanks."

"You're welcome," Nate said. He pressed a little closer to her ear and whispered, "You know, if you don't want to stay with Danny tonight, you don't have to. You can leave with me." She wore a "dress" that was black pants and a silky top that exposed her midriff and back. Nate slowly rubbed her back, his hand straying an inch or two down the back of her loose fitting pants.

Nothing was heard for several seconds but the music. The two continued to dance, their bodies close, her head on his shoulder.

"Seriously?" she said finally.

"Seriously," he said. "Right now."

The song ended, but the two held each other a while longer. Kara pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Okay," she said. Nate smiled and they walked toward the door.

Nate unlocked the passenger door, opened it for Kara, then closed it once she was in. He entered on the driver's side and looked over at her. They sat in silence, then Nate said, "God, you look incredible." She laughed, blushing, and thanked him.

"Well, where do we go?" she asked.

"Name the place, sweet thang," Nate said. "Thy will be done."

For several minutes she said nothing. Nate opened his mouth to suggest a late movie when Kara said, "There's this place close to my house. There's enough room to pull a car off the road, and there aren't any other houses nearby." Nate stared at the lovely lady beside him. He'd heard her wrong, surely. Even if she had said what he thought, she only meant for them to gossip and chat and bitch about Danny. That's what she meant, wasn't it? When he looked to Kara's face and saw her smiling, though, his pants suddenly got much tighter, and he hoped she didn't just mean to talk.

Nate pulled off the road and turned off the engine. The two looked at each other. Nate reached out and stroked Kara's hand. Kara took it and held it. Before long, they found themselves leaning across the seat and kissing passionately. Their tongues laced together, writhed like snakes within the linked cavities of their mouths. Nate moved his hands to Kara's breasts, massaging them beneath the thin material of her black top. They broke from their lip lock and Nate began working on Kara's neck.

"Mmmm, yeah," Kara groaned. Kara's pants were held with a thin rope about her waist, which Nate now began to untie.

"Wait," Kara gasped, and lightly pushed Nate away.

"No," Nate grunted, moving toward her again.

"Wait," Kara said again. "Get in the back."

Nate reluctantly released her and climbed into the back seat. Kara followed, stumbled, and fell on top of Nate. He grabbed her and again inserted his tongue deep into her throat. Kara squirmed until she straddled Nate, continued kissing him for a moment, then pulled away once again. She pulled her top over her head, exposing luscious breasts hidden behind a black lace bra. Reaching behind her, she unhooked the metal clasp and allowed her arms to slip through the straps. Nate leaned forward and kissed the flesh between her breasts. Kara tossed her head back and issued a short, lustful gasp. Nate pulled away this time, began fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. Meanwhile, Kara unbuttoned his pants and, when Nate raised from the seat, she pulled them down. With a little work from both parties, they managed to remove his shirt and slide his pants over his ankles. They paused to share another passionate kiss, then Nate slipped Kara's pants off.

With both participants free of the confinements of clothing, Kara placed her hands on Nate' shoulders, pushed herself up, then lowered onto his erect penis.

"Oh, fuck," Nate moaned. Kara laid her forehead against his and began to slowly move up and down. As the pace quickened, Nate laced his fingers behind Kara's head and pulled her face to his chest.

"Yeah, fuck me," he said. Kara obediently increased her rhythm.

"Uh...uh...You like that, baby?" Kara asked.

"Oh, yeah. You know it." Nate replied. "Fuck me." he reiterated. Kara did.

Digging his fingernails into Kara's back, tearing red ribbons of flesh, Nate came. Kara let out a cry of mixed pain and pleasure. Unbelievably, she slammed down into him even faster and harder than before as Nate pumped semen into her pussy. She bit into his shoulder, drawing blood as she reached her climax.

"AAAAA! Dammit!" Nate cried. "You fucking slut!"

"Thank you," Kara panted, slumping against him. They held each other as their breathing and heartbeats settled, and fell asleep in each others arms.

Kara opened her eyes and found Nate stroking her hair in the darkness. She lifted her head and looked into his face. Though bathed in shadows, she could see his eyes sparkle. She smiled.

"What time is it?" she asked, her voice thick with the clinging weight of sleep.

Nate peered over the seat at the green, glowing numbers on his dash. " 'Quarter to five." he said.

"Shit," Kara said quietly. "My curfew was four. I'm dead." She lifted from him and retrieved her clothes off the floorboard.

"Was it worth it?" asked Nate. Kara smiled at Nate, leaned forward and kissed him.

"Bet your ass it was," she said. She slid into her bra and fastened it, then pulled her top back on. "We must do this again sometime."

"Any time, any place," Nate said. "What about Danny? What's happening with him?"

Kara sighed. "I don't know. I never do. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, though." She lay across Nate' lap, pulled her feet up and slipped her pants on. Once she was fully clothed again, she maneuvered to sit beside him. "If Danny and I do work it out, would you want to be the other man," she said smiling.

"As long as I can be one of your men, I don't really care which one it is," Nate said.

"That's kinda sweet," she said. She kissed him one final time, then climbed into the front seat of the car. Nate followed, sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Uh, did you forget something," Kara said, then burst into laughter. Nate looked down and realized he was still minus his clothes.

"Well," he said, "just pray your mom doesn't meet us at the car." They both laughed. The car pulled onto the road and drove off into the diminishing darkness of early morning.