Prom Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Good things cum to those who wait.
1.1k words
4.13
127.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleina and I began dating our senior year in high school. It was a typical teenage relationship -- some kissing and light touching, but nothing worth bragging about in the locker room. Aleina's family were strict Catholics. Although her faith was not as strong as the rest of her clan, Aleina believed she would be a virgin until she got married. As her boyfriend, this was not what I wanted to hear. Nevertheless, I felt like I loved her and was willing to wait, at least for a little while. After all, prom was just around the corner.

Our senior prom fell on Aleina's 18th birthday. After her parents took what felt like a thousand pictures, we were finally alone in the limo. Now that we had a little privacy, I was ready to give her a gift. The day before prom, I went shopping with Aleina's older sister for what I thought was the perfect gift. We picked out a small diamond ring with a platinum band. Obviously we weren't ready to get married, but the clerk said it was a promise ring. And her sister thought that Aleina would love it.

After downing a cup of cheap champagne, I awkwardly presented Aleina with her ring. She loved it. As soon as she put it on, she began to frantically kiss me on the lips. I tried to slow her down, but she was way too excited. The feeling of her tongue licking my lips was incredibly erotic. I tentatively began to slide my hand under her dress and up her leg. Normally, she would stop me when my hand got past her knee, but that wasn’t the case this time. My hand continued its slow ascent past her knee and onto her thigh. At the same time, my other hand was working its way down the top of her strapless dress and over a spectacular pair of 34 C’s.

I began to massage her breasts with one hand and caress her thigh with the other. Aleina’s nipples instantly became erect. Each time my hand brushed against one of them, she would softly moan my name. Her noises and lack or resistance made me feel quiet bold. While still stroking her amazing tits, I lightly placed my hand on top of her silk panties. As soon as I did this, Aleina’s moaning increased in both frequency and volume. I could feel the heat emanating from her virgin pussy just under the thin fabric.

While my one hand softly rubbed her increasingly moist panties, I used my other to slowly lower the top of her dress, exposing those amazing tits. I began to softly kiss her neck and ears as I made my way down to her breasts. I used my hand to massage one of her tits while I flicked her nipple with my tongue. Aleina’s breathing had become extremely labored. The feeling of my mouth on her tit and my hand mere millimeters from her pussy must have been driving her out of her mind.

As I continued to work on her tits with my mouth, my other hand began to remove her soaked panties. Aleina was so sexually charged, she put up no resistance. In fact, she helped me slide the panties down her ankles and over her feet. With her panties no longer presenting an obstacle, my hand was free to touch her swollen pussy. I had a general idea what to do from what I had seen in the movies and heard from my friends. I took two of my fingers and began to lightly rub them around her outer lips. As soon as I touched her pussy, Aleina’s hips began to buck up and down. Encouraged by her reaction, I slowly inserted one finger into her already soaked hole. This caused her to scream my name.

As I began to slide my finger in and out of her cunt, I removed my other hand from her breast and began to rub her clit. This drove her absolutely crazy. She was moaning and repeating my name over and over again. After a few minutes of this, Aleina had what she later told me was her first orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat. She clamped her legs around my hand and the walls of her pussy gripped my finger like a vice. When she finally began to breathe again, the only words that came out of her mouth were “oh my God” and “thank you.”

Although she couldn’t seem to breathe and her legs would not stop shaking, I felt like I had more work to do. I began to trail my kisses down from her breast to her belly button. Once again, Aleina began to moan softly. Based on these sounds, I knew she wanted more. My kisses left her stomach and found her still very wet pussy. The smell was intoxicating. I knew I was hooked for life. I extended my tongue and began to slowly lick from the bottom of her slit up to her engorged clit. Aleina ground her pussy into my mouth and began to scream loudly.

I knew that the pleasure I gave her only moments ago with my fingers was nothing compared to what she was now feeling. I could tell that when my tongue touched her clit, she was in pure ecstasy. I focused my attention on the top of her pussy and began to flick her clit with the tip of my tongue driving her wild. While my mouth was busy teasing her clit, I placed two fingers inside her dripping slit. I crossed them over one another and began to twist them in and out of her tight little pussy. Aleina was going insane. She continually thrust her hips up and down with the rhythm of my fingers and tongue. I picked up my pace because I could tell she was going to cum for the second time that night. As she began to cum, she let out one last shriek and clamped her legs tightly around my face. I continued to lap away at her pussy, prolonging her orgasm.

It lasted almost a full minute. When it was over, I could tell she was exhausted. Her breathing was labored, she was sweating and her legs were shaking frantically. I figured she was done for the night. Besides, the limo had apparently reached the prom about 15 minutes earlier. The driver, hearing Aleina’s cries of passion, had decided not to disturb us.

After she fixed herself up, we went into the prom. We had an amazing time, but nothing like the ride there. During our final dance, Aleina told me how incredibly turned on she was just from thinking of earlier that evening. She promised me that the rest of the night would be even better. She took my hand from her back and placed it up her dress. At that point I realized that she had left her panties in the limo. Her pussy was still wet. Aleina moaned in my ear that she was ready to go up to our hotel room. Who was I to argue?

To be continued...