Prom Queen

Story Info
Nerd is trained to be beautiful girl's submissive husband.
2.9k words
4.3
37.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd attended school with Peggy since the third grade and we had only recently graduated from high school.

We became next-door neighbors when her family had relocated to our neighborhood, right after graduation, an improvement in their life style as their previous home had been rather Spartan.

A plain, almost homely child, Peggy had sported braces in her younger years and a skin problem as she adolesced, along with a flat chest and what one cruel critic had described as 'fence post legs'.

By the time that she moved next door, Peggy was anything but homely.

At eighteen, her skin problem and braces were gone, her body had filled out with delightful, small-breasts – perhaps 34b – a bubble-butt, and a small waist.

Blond, shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, perfect teeth, and a winsome smile, combined to create a visual feast for my avid attention, unfortunately from afar.

Before she'd moved in next door, Peggy and I had been casual acquaintances, seeing one another at parties and so forth.

When I'd encountered her at the country club pool recently, she'd enchanted me in her string bikini, cut daringly – for the club's staid members – low on the hips and nothing other than a thin strip between her round butt-cheeks, protecting the modesty of her butt-hole, at least.

Her bikini's top had been little more than two small patches of cloth, connected by a string around her neck and surrounding her slim torso.

Since moving into their new home, it seemed that Peggy had eschewed the club pool in favor of the backyard pool in her new house.

Surrounded by a tall fence and dense foliage, her yard provided a haven of near-total privacy. With one exception.

Our houses were both two-story with our backyards abutting one another, the aforementioned privacy fence separating our properties where they met side-by-side.

From my bedroom window, located on the corner of our house nearest to Peggy's yard, I had an unobstructed view of Peggy's yard – and pool area.

Not long after Peggy's move, I learned that she preferred tanning in what she thought was a private sanctuary, totally and delightfully nude.

The first time that I spied upon her, surprised to see her gorgeous teenaged body arranged on her back, her feet facing the sun – which was over my house - her thighs slightly parted to catch the sun's rays on their perfect inner surfaces, I couldn't believe my good luck.

She'd evidently had her pubes waxed, as she was without hair on her pubic mound, her vulva identically tanned with the rest of her beautiful body.

I didn't need to wait for long before she turned over on her stomach to tan the flip side. And, what a flip side it was. Perfectly rounded butt cheeks, divinely shaped legs, her small waist and trim torso were all on display for my private, voyeuristic pleasure.

At barely 4'11" and probably not more than 95# soaking wet, her elfin size provided a visual delight that I found both pretty and incredibly arousing.

I couldn't resist quickly shedding my clothing and stroking my hardened cock, mesmerized by her nudity and my singular good fortune to have this spectacle for my own private enjoyment.

It didn't take long for me to reach a messy climax, during which I unwittingly found myself leaning against the window, my forehead pressed to the glass and my cock mere inches from the lower sash.

As luck would have it, Peggy chose this moment to stand and turn towards the patio doors at the rear of her house, inadvertently catching a glimpse of my nude body, my cock in hand, with semen dripping from my hand to the floor.

She looked in my direction but briefly and I thought that I could see a small, whimsical smile form on her gamine-like mouth.

Up to that point, I'd never tasted my cum and, as if in a trance, with Peggy looking at my nude body through the window, I raised my cum-dripping hand to my mouth and licked it clean, imagining that she'd ordered me to do this.

I didn't know if I'd imagined the look and the smile, as she immediately turned and strode into her house.

That was the last that I saw of her that first time but my summer was to be filled with visions of this perfect fox, both alone in her sun worshipping and joined, from time to time, by several of her girl friends.

Whether alone, though, or with her gal pals, she – and her friends – were always gloriously, beautifully nude.

Her best friends had all been on the high school cheerleading squad before graduation, Peggy being the leader of the group.

As with any school, I suppose, only the most attractive girls were chosen to represent the school, dressed in rather customary short, pleated skirts and midriff-baring midi-blouses, their perfect bodies had provided a visual feast for both our school's boys and, I suspected, not a few lecherous female students.

So, this cornucopia of adolescent foxes provided entertainment for my horny,teenaged eyes throughout the summer break before we went to college in the coming fall.

Our Phoenix weather allowed for year-round use of her pool and Peggy, along with her friends, seemed to use her back yard as their secret grotto.

I couldn't have been more delighted by these events as I killed time before starting my college classes in the fall, having celebrated my eighteenth birthday earlier this year, still a virgin, still limited to masturbation and enjoying this salaciously marvelous visual entertainment whenever I was fortunate to catch the show.

Although we were separated only by a thin privacy fence and a few dozen feet between our houses, Peggy and I had not grown close.

Always shy, I had been hesitant to approach her. I did, however, continue my peeping, never tiring of Peggy's perfect, nude body; not to mention the delight of watching her friends frolic, all in the nude, all identically shorn of body hair, their uniformly tanned bodies a vision of nubile perfection.

I found myself imagining my submission to Peggy, with her subjecting me to corporal punishment and requiring my strict obedience to her rule.

I have no idea where these fantasies had found their Genesis, only that my mind had been filled with such thoughts since shortly after my first experience of viewing Peggy's nudity and my concomitant masturbation as I feasted upon her perfect body.

I imagined that she had, in fact, seen me looking at her, seen my cum-covered hand, and ordered me to lick my hand clean of the cum, something I'd never even thought of, let alone accomplished.

Be that as it may, that first time, and every time thereafter, I stroked myself to an intense orgasm and then hastily licked my hand clean of my shame, always thinking of how thrilling it would be to actually be acquiescing to Peggy's demand that I do so.

Peggy and I had both been honor students in high school and, coincidentally received full-boat scholarships to an Ivy League university. I intended to study biochemical engineering and Peggy also had an ambition to be a scientist.

While I had been considered a nerd, she had been universally viewed as a teen Goddess, voted Prom Queen at our Senior Prom.

This social disparity, however, was to come to an abrupt end one afternoon as I answered our telephone, shocked to hear Peggy's voice.

"Hi, Dave."

Peggy's cheerful greeting caught me by surprise and, I suppose, I stuttered a bit in responding.

"Oh, h-hi, Peggy."

"Stop over at my house tomorrow, Dave. Mom and Dad will be gone for the weekend and I want to talk to you about some things."

Peggy hadn't asked me if I could stop at her house nor if I wished to do so. Her statement had been nearly a command and I found it, of course, bordering on the erotic, given my recent fantasies involving the two of us.

"Sure, Peggy. Will one o'clock be okay?"

"I'll expect you then, Dave."

I was puzzled as to the invitation. I had never been in Peggy's house and only seen her backyard from my vantage point at my bedroom window.

I couldn't imagine what had prompted her to invite me over but I hadn't a doubt that I would take her up on her invitation.

At precisely one o'clock, after showering, putting on my favorite cologne, and dressing carefully in cargo shorts and a polo shirt, I was at Peggy's front door, ringing the bell, anxious to learn why I was here.

Peggy surprised me by meeting me at the door in her cheerleading uniform, a smile lighting up her pixie face, her petite body as alluring as any high school senior that ever lived – at least in my not-so-humble opinion.

I noticed, with surprise and delight, that she wasn't wearing a bra, her hardened nipples evident as they provided a tantalizing siren's song, drawing me into a web that I'd long dreamed of.

I found myself wondering if Peggy was without underwear under her skirt.

"Come on in, Dave. I'd like to sit out back by the pool. Can I get you some lemonade? Iced Tea? A beer? We have Bud and Heineken."

"A beer would be great Peggy but only if you're having one."

Grabbing two beers from the fridge, Peggy led the way through the French doors onto the pool's wide apron, a place that I'd only visited with my eyes, never having dreamed that I would ever set a foot on it.

"Sit down, Dave and I'll explain why I invited you over this afternoon. I want you to hold any questions until I'm done talking and I think most of your questions will be answered before I'm through."

I was intrigued as I took a seat on a cushioned lounge chair enjoying the feeling of the sun's warming rays, imagining Peggy here, nude, as she'd been on so many occasions.

"First, Dave, let me clear the air. Almost immediately after we moved here, I've watched you, watching me, both of us nude, me in the sunlight, you in the darkness of your room.

"As you've enjoyed the sight of my body – and the nude bodies of my friends – I've enjoyed seeing your testament to my body's perfection, watching as you jacked off, come in your hand, and licked your hand clean.

"I've imagined that you were doing this at my behest. At my orders. I've imagined you submissive to me. I've imagined your total submission to my authority, yielding to my orders, learning strict obedience to my desires.

"I've watched you surreptitiously, at school and around the neighborhood. I'd taken the time to learn of your academic achievements, your ambitions, and your almost monastic existence, remaining a lone wolf through our school years and up to the present.

"I've had no desire for you as a boyfriend. Boyfriends are something that we have in school. I've dated the quarterback and both of the point guards on our basketball team.

"If you're wondering, I'm still a virgin and none of my dates was allowed any liberties.

"My mom and I are especially close and she's counseled me over the years as to my sexuality and sexual relationships from her rather eccentric perspective.

"She taught me from an early age to be comfortable with my body, even as my body developed more slowly than the other girls in my class.

"She taught me that there is nothing wrong with masturbation and bought me a vibrator, explaining how to use it and urging me to pursue multiple orgasms.

"She explained that many women have never even experienced an orgasm, much less multiple orgasms, and lamented this reality.

She told me that if I could learn to bring myself to this sexual peak, I would be able to teach others to give me pleasure as I grew older.

"While she has always taught me that boys should be trained to give me these pleasures, it wasn't until my eighteenth birthday that she encouraged me to put these theories into practice.

"I've not yet done so and I'm considering you as my first genuine lover; the first boy to ever have sex with.

"Mom sat me down and discussed marriage, explaining her views on the proper manner of choosing a husband and the best way to teach that husband to please me.

"To please me and obey me.

"While I had sometimes suspected as much, hearing suspicious sounds from my parents' bedroom, she spoke for the first time about her sex life with Dad.

"She told me that, while they were dating in college, she had trained him to accept her authority and explained with total candor, how she'd enforced her authority with corporal punishment.

"She said that she hoped that I could enjoy, as she did on her wedding night, the joy of having my groom's tear-covered face between my thighs demonstrating his love and devotion to me.

"She went on to tell me throughout her marriage to my Dad, she had regularly subjected him to discipline and punishment, both with a system of corporal punishment that had him crying real tears and begging her for mercy that was never given.

"She advised me to choose my fiancée carefully. To choose my husband carefully. To choose him based upon two most important criteria.

"First, that he be willing to submit to my life-long authority, as enforced by regular, severe, corporal punishment and, further, that I test that sincerity throughout our courtship, through the regular application of severe spankings, followed, as a general rule, by his privilege to lick me to orgasm.

"If you spend the rest of the evening here, Dave, I will explain more. For now, though, I want to ask you a simple question. Think carefully before you answer.

"Do you find what I am describing appealing? Does it arouse you? Would you commit to such a marriage? All of these questions are but one. Would you relish submitting to a girl as pretty as me?"

I didn't have to 'think carefully' – I knew the answer even before I'd walked the short distance between our houses and joined Peggy here on the patio where I'd so often seen her beautiful, nude body on display.

"Without any reservation, I would be grateful for the privilege of loving and serving a girl as beautiful and accomplished as you, Peggy."

"Dave, this is where you get an opportunity to demonstrate your sincerity. You have seen my nude body countless times as you peeked from your bedroom window. Now, it's my turn. Stand up, strip naked and wait for me here."

As she'd said this, she didn't even wait to see if I would obey, but turned and entered the house. I didn't hesitate to stand and quickly strip naked, waiting for Peggy to return to the patio.

I was embarrassed but also incredibly aroused and I stood, nude, on this patio where I'd so often seen Peggy. I'd barely finished undressing when Peggy returned. She was carrying a wooden paddle and wore a wide smile, and nothing else.

Later, after she'd brought me to tears with a severe paddling, she allowed me to lick her, front and rear, providing guidance as to technique.

She didn't need to provide me with enthusiasm; I felt, as I brought her pleasure, that I'd arrived in Nirvana.

When she'd enjoyed several body-wrenching orgasms, she had me masturbate and cum on her beautiful breasts.

She, of course, then had me lick her silken skin clean of my mess.

She then explained that the second of the two criteria that her mother recommended was brains.

Her mother had told her that she could learn to love a man, but not so easy would it be to live a life that was less than the affluence that she'd enjoyed in her childhood.

She was well aware of my academic achievements, my scholarship, and my ambitions. She knew that I would be able to contribute to a respectable pair of combined incomes, should she accept me as her mate.

She said that she'd suspected that I would make a good submissive husband after seeing me licking my hand clean after I'd cum and had decided to test me today.

We spent the remainder of the summer with me learning to submit to regular spanking, each time being transported to a state of gasping, sobbing tears, each time then being rewarded with the privilege of using my lips and tongue to bring Peggy to multiple orgasms.

We were married after our college graduation and before our post-graduate studies. During the first four years of our college studies, we lived in a large house in a gated community that Peggy bought with her trust money.

On a two-acre lot, the house was private enough that Peggy was able to regularly thrash me without worry of neighbors' suspicions hearing my crying or, at times, especially with the cane, my screams.

We've been married for some time now and I still cherish Peggy as I did on our wedding night.

She's told me countless times that she adores the sensation of my tear-covered face between her thighs and between her butt cheeks.

Her cheerleader school friends are all friends to this day. All are married. All have learned from Peggy, as their husbands have, in turn, learned from their respective wives.

That, as they say, is a story for another day.