Promised Land Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ukin
Ukin
29 Followers

A second cock sank into your ass. Frantic fucking. No finesse. Just brute force.

His cock left your mouth. You screamed as you came for the first time, came hard.

'Someone fuck my cunt, I need a cock in my cunt' you growled. Eyes blazing as you looked over your shoulder. The beads of perspiration falling off of your forehead. Falling to your breasts. 'Fuck my cunt and ass you useless fuckers' you screamed loudly. A cock slipped into your mouth. You sucked, took it deep. Grasping his balls, weighing them in your hand. Movements, they moved your body. Releasing the cock, you moved. Straddling Abe, you smiled as you sank onto his cock. You sighed as you felt the fat shaft filling you. 'Oh yessss' you sighed. Leaning forward, your nipples touching his lips. He took them inside, sucking on each one. You felt the cock touching your ass. 'Oh yessss' you sighed again as the cock slid into your ass. The two cocks slammed into you, deep and hard. You came again. Your cum seeping out of your pussy, down your thighs, onto Abe's balls.

This was heaven, this was wonderful. How you liked to be fucked, brute force. All four cocks came into either your pussy or your ass. All fours cocks buried themselves deep into your pussy and then into your ass. You were sore, you were in heaven. All four cocks came, at least once. All four cocks were cleaned by your tongue, taken into your mouth. The mixtures, all four male mixtures and your own. This was heaven. This was paradise.

You lost count, not caring who, what, when and where. You loved the feelings, the orgasms, the cocks, the fucking, the sucking, the pain, the power, the pleasure.

Dressed, you looked at all four, all four limp cocks. Smiling. The car gunned to life. You left them, the rear wheels kicking up dirt, kicking up dirt in their faces.

You laughed as you glanced in the rear view mirror. Four dust covered men, four dust covered, floppy cocks.

Ukin
Ukin
29 Followers
12