Promised Land Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocks hardened, cocks plowed into your ass, your mouth, your pussy. A twig, green leaves, slapped your breasts, your ass, your thighs. Squeals of pleasure and pain escaped your lips. Bruised, used and abused. You collapsed as the restraining ropes were untied. They picked you up, carried you to the waters edge. Unceremoniously you were dumped in the water. You gasped as the icy water hit your body, the heat of the stings, the slaps immediately cooled. Skin refreshed. You swam, dived. You laughed.

Thirteen:

"Fresh fish and beer" Abe said to you as you sat upon a log at the fire. Sitting there, naked as nature intended, eating the freshly caught bass, drinking the lake cooled beer. They didn't ask why you came, they didn't really care I guess. They knew that you liked being fucked and fucked hard, damn near raped. You looked at their faces, then at their cocks. All flaccid, limp, hanging.

Stretching your legs forward. Parting them. Your fingers began to stroke your pussy. Your eyes moving to each of the, in turn. "Hell, the bitch is a fucking nympho" Hawk said in a low whisper. You smiled as three of your fingers sunk inside you, it was sore, but it was pleasure. "Come here bitch" Morris said to you. His cock in his hand, starting to grow. This was what you wanted. More cock.

Taking out your fingers, bringing them to your lips, you cleaned them before crawling to Morris. Parting his thighs, moving his hand out of the way, replacing it with your own. Your hand moved up and down the shaft, long slow strokes. It stiffened. Your mouth closed around the tip. It grew hard in your mouth. Expertly, you began to suck, lick, bite. Sucking hard on his cock, feeling the monster growing in your mouth. His hairy thighs stiffened, he grunted, he held your head. Forcibly fucking your throat, he shot, deep and hard. You swallowed. You moaned as his spurts hit your mouth.

You looked around, licking your lips, cleaning the cum off of them. Abe was stroking his, you moved to him. Took him in your mouth. You felt hands on your hips, you felt the searing pain as Seth's cock slammed into your sore ass. Working faster on Abe's cock, feeling Seth's cock pounding deep into you. You screamed as you came, the scream being stifled by Abe's hard cock in your mouth. Seth, not relenting on the pace, pummeled into you, your mouth and hands working faster on Abe. You looked at him. "Cum into my mouth you bastard" your growled at him, then slamming your mouth onto his cock again, taking him in all the way, his balls on your chin. Up and down, slamming hard, almost choking you. He came hard, the warm liquid hitting the back of your throat.

Letting his cock free, Seth pounding faster and harder. Glancing over your shoulder. "Fuck me harder, yesss, like that, fuckkkkk harder" you groaned. "Oh yesss, nowww" . An almighty shudder ran through your body, the powerful orgasm sending shudders through you. Slamming back onto his cock, squeezing his cock, dragging the cock along the walls of your ass, he came.

Fourteen:

You drove home, the dress flapping in the wind. Not caring who saw you, not caring who saw your nakedness. You hurt, you were sore. You were happy. You were covered in mud, debris in your hair, nipples sore but hard. Pussy sore, but damp.

"Fuck, I enjoyed that" was all you said as you pulled up into your drive, dousing the lights, turning off the engine.

Fifteen:

The shower invigorated your body, the shower cleansed your body. The shower cooled your body.

The cream soothed your body, liberal amounts of body cream, spread by shaking hands. You smiled as you saw the remains of the rope burns on your wrists and ankles.

"Fuck, I enjoyed that" was the last thing you said as sleep overcame your tired body.

12