Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
362 Followers

Now’s the time! some forgotten part of her brain screamed. Tell him to pull his pants up and get the hell out of your house! Cut him down to size! But she sat transfixed by his cock, slowly stroking it, watching the skin wrinkle and stretch as she moved her hand up and down it. Suddenly, she let go and turned away.

“I, I….” she stammered. But she had no idea what she wanted to say. Her feelings were too jumbled to sort out. She had to be faithful to Paul, of course. She wanted to knock that smug look off of Kyle’s face. She wanted to tell him she wasn’t one of his brainless bimbos. She wanted… Her pussy was wet and aching. She wanted that cock.

Debbie felt his finger tip sliding along the inside of her thigh. Gently caressing, moving slowly under her skirt. She hadn’t realized how turned on she had been getting. She knew that if he touched her clit right now, she would cum. She couldn’t let that bastard make her cum! Not like that—at the mere touch of his finger!

She turned back toward him, grabbed his member and leaned forward. As her face got close to the head of his cock, she paused. Was she really going to do this? For the first time in ten years she was holding another man’s organ in her hand. She closed her eyes and moved forward just enough to touch him to her lips. She gave it a kiss, just a peck, really, and pulled back again. She opened her eyes again and saw that throbbing head just inches from her mouth. Her whole body was suddenly buzzing with excitement. She knew there was no way she could stop herself now from sucking that cock.

She hated herself, because she knew she would do it. She hated Kyle, for having put his incredible cock in her hand; for knowing she would suck it.

Debbie’s lips parted and she took the head into her mouth, licking it gently. Her pussy was on fire as she moved her lips down his shaft. His girth stretched her lips wide in a way that Paul’s modest member never would. At first she could only get the first few inches into her mouth without gagging. She bobbed slowly and steadily on it as she reached her free hand under her skirt. She had been right: it took only a touch to make her cum. She had to take him out of her mouth as a wave of pleasure exploded across her body. A squeal escaped her as she threw her head back and continued to rub her clit. Her whole body trembled with the orgasm. Then she was back sucking Kyle’s cock. Not slow and steady, like before, but hard and fast with reckless abandon. The way she sucked Paul when she wanted to make him cum. She was bobbing furiously, stroking him with one hand and massaging his balls with the other.

But Kyle didn’t cum. After a few minutes, Debbie slowed, unable to keep up that pace. She felt defeated. She hadn’t gotten him off. She pulled away, gasping. She could see his rod glistening with her saliva, and she realized that, not only was she sucking another man’s cock in her own kitchen, but she was actually disappointed that he hadn’t cum in her mouth! She didn’t like the taste of cum and hardly ever sucked Paul off like that anymore. But she knew she had wanted Kyle’s load in her mouth.

She felt Kyle pull her bra from her shoulders. He must have unhooked it while she was busy blowing him, because she never felt it. He started caressing one of her breasts, causing the fire between her thighs to heat up again. Oh, God, she thought. He might make me cum again! She sometimes had more than one orgasm with Paul, but not recently. A second orgasm was a rare treat these days, and she found that she wanted it. Needed it. He leaned down, still rubbing her tit, and whispered in her ear.

“Put it back in your mouth,” he instructed. She obediently complied, feeling his pulsing head and shaft fill her mouth again. “Now suck it slow and steady. Go as far down on it as you can. Yeah, that’s it.” Debbie almost gagged, but found she could accommodate more than half of his length. She swallowed his cock repeatedly, getting excited by the way he pressed against the back of her throat; by the way his breathing got heavier and raspier.

“Ah, God,” he gasped. “That’s it. Suck my cock.” He ran a hand through her blonde hair. “Oh yeah, you’re a good cock sucker.” Paul never talked like that in bed. Had certainly never called her a cock sucker. Being talked to like a cheap blow job slut should have insulted her, but instead turned her on even more. She closed her eyes and gave him the deepest, most sensual head she knew how. She was making love to his organ with her mouth, lips and tongue in a way she had never even done before with her husband, and she knew it. Somewhere inside her were feelings of guilt, perhaps, but right now all Debbie cared about was having Kyle tell her again she was a good cock sucker.

He pulled away from her and took a step back. She looked up at him, surprised, afraid she had done something wrong.

“You want to suck it some more?” he asked in a husky voice. She couldn’t believe it, but she was nodding her head—and so quickly too, as if she were a greedy child being offered candy. He pointed to the floor between them, and she understood immediately.

She would have scoffed, quite angrily, if someone had told her that one day she would willingly get down on her knees for Kyle and take his cock in her mouth. Sliding off that chair and placing her knees on the tile floor in front of him was the most humiliating thing Debbie had ever done. From her knees she looked up at him and knew she would do whatever he wanted at that moment. Never before had she been submissive like this. The fact that she detested him for reducing her to this only intensified the sexual tension; only enhanced the lust that was burning in her pussy. Somehow, because she had never been treated this way before, it was infinitely more exciting. She sucked his cock with a vengeance now, giving herself completely to his pleasure.

“Tell me,” she pleaded between mouthfuls. “Tell me what a good cock sucker I am!”

“Oh, yeah,” he breathed heavily. “You suck good cock! Yeah, show me how you like sucking my cock. Make me cum in your mouth.” At this she redoubled her efforts, desperate to make that throbbing shaft erupt, but again he pulled away.

He stepped back, kicked off his shoes and slid his pants down. When he moved back in front of her though, he did not let her start sucking him again. Instead, he pulled her to her feet and faced her toward the kitchen table. With one hand he pushed her forward over the table and with the other he lifted her skirt.

No! her mind screamed. Not yet! For some reason it was important that she get him off with her mouth. But she was powerless to stop him as he slid his cock up the inside of her thigh, pausing just below the dripping furnace of her cunt. He slipped just the tip between her lips and Debbie felt her orgasm start building. He rubbed it around, teasing her clit as the pressure mounted within her. She closed her eyes and rocked slowly back and forth against him, but he was careful not to let more than the tip slip inside her. The tension, the anticipation were enough to make her scream. Then he thrust himself into her with a sudden, deft stroke and the orgasm erupted like fireworks. Her body writhed and shook as her whole being experienced ecstasy in a way she had never known before. Her voice trembled as she moaned out her pleasure.

Kyle held himself deep in her, not moving as she contorted in the grip of orgasm. As she slowly came back to herself, she realized that he had not cum, but neither was he fucking her. He was just standing there, impaling her to her deepest parts on his massive rod. She could feel now how completely he filled her; how he touched places that Paul never could. He started to pull out and she gasped in protest. He drove it back into her and she knew he could—would make her cum again.

“You like that?” he said in her ear. She nodded, moaning. “Want more?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Okay, but first you have to finish what you started.” He pulled his cock from her, causing her to gasp involuntarily at the sudden loss. “Get back on your knees and finish sucking my cock.” She whirled around and looked at him with wide doe eyes, aware that her humiliation was not yet complete. She saw his shaft, shiny and sticky with her juices. She had never done that before; never tasted herself on a man’s cock before. Kyle could probably tell that by her reaction, she realized. The thought should have galled her, she knew, but all she could think of was getting him off.

She dropped to her knees again and took hold of his sticky member. The pungent, fishy smell caused her to hesitate. Then she took it in her mouth, tasting the salty-sweet flavor of her pussy. She went slowly at first, but soon resumed her fevered pitch. She felt him building toward orgasm, and couldn’t believe how much she was tingling in anticipation; how much she couldn’t wait to have him cum in her mouth. And Debbie knew she was going to do something else for Kyle that she never did for Paul: she was going to swallow every drop of his sperm.

“Aaahhhhh, Gaaaahhd!” he cried out, as his cock spasmed in her mouth, squirting gob after gob of thick, salty cum. She could feel the heat of it as it slid in chunks down her throat to her belly. She never slowed her pace, but continued sucking him, coaxing out every last dribble, until his shaft began to soften in her mouth. Her whole mouth tingled with the aftertaste of his cum as she sucked him gently.

She had a strange sense of vindication as she drew his drooping shaft from her mouth. Being able to make him cum gave her a sensation of equality; like it was proof he wanted her. It was ironic, but somehow she felt less submissive now on her knees before him with her belly full of his semen than she had when she had first unbuttoned her blouse for him.

“Ah, God that was great! Did you swallow all that?”

She smiled bashfully and nodded.

“Yes, I did,” she said, her green eyes looking into his blue ones as she stood up and dropped her skirt. “Now let’s see what your tongue can do.” She led him into the living room and sat on the floor. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs invitingly. He looked for a moment at her face, then at the soft yellow hair covering her mound. She could tell by the way he looked right at it that he had wanted to know if she was a natural blonde or not. He smiled ever so slightly at what he saw. She tingled. He took off his shirt and got down on the floor with her, running his hands up her thighs as he moved his mouth toward her waiting pussy.

He still had that smug look on his face, she saw, only more so. Of course he looks smug, stupid! she told herself. He just got a blowjob from his friend’s wife simply by whipping out his cock. She hardly cared though. He was going to make her cum again. He was going to take her places sexually she hadn’t been in years; maybe not ever. And if her next orgasm was anywhere near as good as the last, there would be nothing he could ask that she wouldn’t do for him.

He nibbled, kissed and licked his way up her left thigh, stopping just before her pussy. He exhaled his hot breath across her clit and brought his mouth right up to her lips before dropping down to her right thigh and repeating the process. The anticipation for her was unbearable. She moved her own hand to touch herself, but he prevented her. In frustration she fell back on the floor and dug her fingers into the carpet. Then his mouth was right there again, breathing on her. She quivered, her clit aching for the caress of his tongue. Just when she thought she couldn’t take it anymore, as she was about to scream out, he placed his tongue on her.

“Ohhhhh, God! Ohhhhhhh, God!” she screamed, her body twitching as pleasure and relief roared through her. His tongue slowly traced her clit, building the pressure inside her. It was like floodwaters gathering behind a dam. Soon that dam would burst, and she couldn’t even imagine what that was going to be like. He flicked his tongue faster and faster, while slipping a finger up inside of her. She had her feet over his shoulders now, squeezing his head between her supple thighs as he licked her closer and closer toward orgasm. Then he grabbed her hips with his strong, calloused hands and started rocking her whole body back and forth against his tongue and chin; fucking her with his face. She wrapped her legs around behind his head and pulled him into her throbbing pussy.

It was coming, she knew, like a tidal wave racing toward shore, and would sweep away anything in its path. For a split second she worried he would stop before she got there, but he never slowed. If the last one had been fireworks, this one was the atomic bomb. A low, primal moan began deep in her throat and grew to a scream as her hips bucked against his mouth, wrenching and spasming as she came. He kept licking and her orgasm continued with him. She had never had an orgasm last so long before, and while it wracked her body she was aware of nothing else. Her legs dropped lifelessly to the floor as the ecstasy subsided. She was too exhausted to move and for several minutes she lay there, eyes closed in pure bliss, trying to catch her breath.

Debbie felt him pull away from her and she opened her eyes. He was coming toward her on his knees, his member hard again. She stopped him before he reached her and guided him to the sofa. As he sat there she slipped between his legs and knelt on the carpet in front of him.

“Don’t you want me to?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. He thinks I don’t want him to fuck me, she realized.

“Oh, I want you to,” she replied. “I just…” She didn’t know how to finish the thought. But after the orgasm he had given her, she needed to pleasure him again; needed to kneel down again for him. “I just… I just have to.”

Looking directly into his eyes, she took his shaft in her hand and stroked it. He returned her gaze as she leaned forward and licked his balls, gently sucking first one, then the other, never breaking eye contact with him. Then as he watched her, Debbie took his rod into her mouth again, slowly sliding her lips up and down it. She had to have him see her sucking his cock. She needed him to gaze into her eyes as she did. She knew he would recognize the look in her eyes; had probably seen it more times than he could count: that of a woman who would do anything to please him. She stopped and settled back on her heels, still looking right at him.

“Do you want me to suck it some more?” Her words sounded almost meek in her own ears, and part of her could not believe she had uttered them. But at the same time it thrilled her. When he nodded, she didn’t hesitate to put him back in her mouth. Debbie closed her eyes, put her hands on his thighs and slowly, sensually kissed and licked his shaft. She rubbed her face against it, feeling its hardness against the curves of her cheek, and then lowered her lips over it.

She was just starting to get really into blowing him again, head bobbing sensuously on his shaft, when he took hold of her arms and coaxed her up on top of him. She knelt on the sofa, straddling him, his pulsing head just below the dripping lips of her cunt. She reached down and held him steady as she settled herself down on top of his cock. She tried to keep eye contact as she did, but as he filled her up, her eyelids squeezed shut, as if on their own. She threw her head back sheer delight. For the second time that night Debbie could feel him probing places she never knew she had.

She rode him slowly at first, relishing the feeling of having that big cock penetrate her. Then she was bouncing up and down on him, hammering him deeper and deeper into her. Each thrust seemed to reach further into her, awaken some new sensation in the chasm between her legs. Her breasts heaved up and down, slapping against her and each other with audible smacks. He reached up and caressed them, fingers tracing the hard bullets of her nipples. Then he leaned his head toward her and took one of her nipples in his mouth. His tongue danced around it, squeezed it gently against the edge of his teeth, causing her body to shudder. It was like electricity arcing between her nipple and pussy. She started to feel the building of a fourth orgasm, a milestone she had reached only once before, and that had been on her honeymoon. It was still a long way off, she knew. But she was beyond doubting that it would happen.

She was riding him hard, her knees bouncing on the cushions of the sofa, desperate to keep him driving into her. But her thighs were burning from the exertion and she felt herself slowing. Then Kyle clamped her body to him, stopping her altogether. He stood without slipping out of her and she wrapped her legs around his back to keep him inside. He was carrying her toward the stairs and she realized he was headed for her bedroom.

No, not in our bed! she thought. But it was only a reflex. If Kyle had carried her out to her front lawn right now she would have fucked him there with her neighbors watching. As he climbed the steps, she bounced against him, grinding his shaft into her, making her yearn for that next orgasm. Reaching the bedroom, he bent down and laid her gently on the bed. When he stood, he slipped from her, leaving her with a sudden and awful feeling of emptiness.

She rolled over and turned around, so she was on her hands and knees, facing him. For the second time that night Debbie lapped her own juices from his shaft. When she had done it earlier, she had not liked it. She had been repulsed by doing it, but had been titillated by the way he had bent her to his will; made her do something that she could not believe she would ever do. This time, however, she did of her own choice, reveling in the dirtiness of tasting herself on a cock that had moments ago been buried in her. She licked off the sticky crust that had formed at the base of his organ and the moisture that had run down his balls.

When she had thoroughly cleaned him, she braced herself on her elbows and slid him deep into her mouth, determined to take in every inch of him. As he reached the back of her mouth, she gagged, and for a moment she was afraid she might puke. But slowly she worked him in deeper and deeper, feeling his massive rod inching into her throat. Suddenly, she felt as if she couldn’t breathe. She pulled back from him gasping. Then she drew a deep breath and plunged his cock into her throat again. This time she did not stop until her nose pressed against his stomach.

“Ah, goddam that’s incredible,” he moaned, running his hands through her hair. She was disappointed that she couldn’t see the look on his face. She was also sorry she couldn’t watch herself do this; it would have been awesome to watch his huge bone vanish between her lips. She had an idea. She slid him back out of her mouth.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she whispered, kissing his purple head. She jumped from the bed and opened the closet door, which had a full-length mirror on the back. She positioned it to reflect the bed, then moved Kyle so the mirror captured him in profile. “I want to watch,” she explained with a slightly embarrassed smile, climbing back onto the bed and positioning herself before him.

Seeing the size of his tool side by side with herself, Debbie couldn’t believe she had taken him all in. My God, she thought. Where did it all go? She was about to find out. She flipped her hair behind her ear, so it wouldn’t obscure her view and then took him back into her throat. Once again she had to stop before she reached the base of his shaft, pulled back and plunged again. Debbie’s nose touched Kyle’s stomach, his cock stretching her mouth wide. She turned her head as much as she could, and looked into the mirror. She watched in fascination as she pulled back, amazed at the sight of so much cock coming out of her mouth. It was like watching a magician’s trick. Again she drove forward and swallowed him completely. This time she watched him as she pulled away. He did not take his eyes off her as she bobbed once, twice a third time. He was moaning louder with each one.

KKHowling
KKHowling
362 Followers