Promises Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

* * * * *

A week later Paul and Debbie were hosting another barbecue, and naturally Kyle was invited. He arrived with a woman that Debbie hadn't seen before. She was a brunette, but not the one she had seen in his bed the other night. She wasn't one of his typical dates, Debbie could tell almost immediately. She was a little older than his usual fare and lacked that starry-eyed way of looking at him. Her figure, however, was of the same voluptuous sort that Kyle always favored. She wore a short black sundress that revealed almost as much thigh as cleavage. Debbie noticed all the male guests at the party sneaking peeks at her.

Debbie's sister, Donna, had also come to the party with her boyfriend, Stan. Donna and Stan had been together for almost a year, so Debbie had met him several times. He was sincere, thoughtful and good to Donna, and Debbie had taken a natural liking to him. As Debbie looked from Kyle and his date-of-the-week and then over at her sister and her boyfriend, she felt no small amount of relief that Donna was with a good man like Stan, and away from a self-esteem destroying womanizer like Kyle.

Debbie had prepared herself to be courteous, if a little cool, toward Kyle, as was expected. But when she saw Kyle and Donna talking, she nearly screamed at them from across the yard. Stan had wandered over to the grill to talk to Paul and Kyle's date was nowhere in sight, leaving the two of them to converse privately. Debbie couldn't imagine what they could be saying to each other. The way they were smiling and laughing together as they talked was causing Debbie to clench her fists and grit her teeth until her temples hurt. She forced herself to walk away, heading for the bathroom to compose herself.

When she came back, Donna was back over with Stan and Paul and Kyle and his girl were talking with another group of people. Debbie didn't know if she would be able to hold her temper if the situation were to repeat. Fortunately, she didn't have to find out.

Kyle's girl had been whispering in his ear from the time the two had arrived. Debbie was sure she had seen the woman's hands caressing his ass once or twice too. At any rate, Kyle, who was usually one of the last to leave, wound up being among the first to depart. Debbie, peeking out the window as they drove away, saw only Kyle in the truck. God! Debbie thought. Had she gone down on him right there in her driveway?

For the rest of the night Debbie offered to get Paul a beer any time she saw him without one. By party's end, Paul was quite drunk. In fact, he was asleep in his recliner before the last few guests left. Ordinarily, Debbie would have been quite upset about him getting so intoxicated. Tonight, though she pretended to be embarrassed and angry, she hardly noticed. As soon as everyone was gone, she checked on Paul one last time. He was out, probably for the night. She grabbed her car keys and left.

As had become her pattern, she parked beyond Kyle's house and walked back, creeping into his yard. The bedroom and den lights were both on and Debbie peered quickly into the bedroom. No one there. She turned and looked into the den and what she saw almost caused her to scream.

There, sitting on the couch with Kyle, was Donna. Debbie almost started pounding on the window, but stopped herself at the last instant. She looked in again. Yes, it was Donna sitting there with him, but both were fully dressed and they appeared to be just talking. Debbie let out her breath slowly, but was unable to unclench her jaw. What the hell was Donna doing here talking to him? Why wasn't she with Stan? And where was the older brunette that Debbie had expected to see riding Kyle's cock?

Debbie wasn't sure what she was feeling. The anger of seeing her sister here and the disappointment of not getting to watch Kyle fuck that woman created a strange mix of emotions in her, neither feeling strong enough to overwhelm the other. In her confusion, she simply stood by the window and watched.

Kyle was sitting at one end of the couch, his back in the corner so he was partly facing Donna. She sat sideways in the middle of the couch facing him. As Debbie slowly took in the scene, she noticed a few details that helped to calm her. Donna still held her car keys in her hand and she had changed from the shorts she had worn to the party into a pair of jeans. And of course, Kyle had almost certainly fucked that other woman just a couple of hours ago. So maybe the two of them were just talking as friends.

But Debbie couldn't make herself believe that. There was only one reason a woman would come to see Kyle. The two of them were smiling and laughing a lot, the way they had at the barbecue, and the cynic in Debbie didn't see it as harmless friendship. Every once in a while, Donna's hand would touch Kyle's shoulder or thigh as they talked. It gave Debbie a cold feeling inside.

They went on talking that way for twenty minutes or more and Debbie was beginning to wonder if she had misjudged the situation. But then Donna leaned over and kissed him. Just a quick kiss, but it was followed quickly by another, far deeper and more passionate one. Debbie watched, mortified, as Kyle pulled Donna to himself and planted kiss after wet, sloppy kiss on her. Then Donna's hands were undoing Kyle's jeans and reaching inside. Stunned, Debbie could only stare slack-jawed as Donna pulled his member from his pants and began to stroke it.

Donna looked up at Kyle and said something that made them both laugh. He chuckled a reply as his cock grew firm in her hand. Donna had always had a dazzling smile, but Debbie couldn't remember her smiling the way she was now, as she bent to place her lips on the head of Kyle's cock. She kissed it gently, her eyes on his as she did. Then she wrapped her hand around the base of his thick pole and stroked upward. Debbie was too far away to see the precum, but when Donna licked the head of his cock, Debbie knew that's what her sister was tasting.

Suddenly, Debbie realized that the window on the other side of the room was open. She had been watching through a picture window and had heard none of what the two inside had been saying. The window opposite would not give her as good a view—and might expose her to someone passing by in front of the house—but she would be able to hear them. As she hurried around to open window, the sound of Donna's laughter reached her ears.

"Yes," Donna giggled. "I remember." She tried to put her mouth over him, but she was laughing and pulled away.

"And the conductor kept looking back?" Kyle asked.

"Mmmmm hhhmmmm" This time she managed to stifle her laughter and take him into her mouth. After a moment she slipped him out. "Do you think he knew?"

"Sure, why do you think he kept looking?" They both laughed again. Then Donna looked up at him, stroking him slowly.

"Mmmm, what I wouldn't give to suck your cock on a train again!" She bent forward and closed her mouth around the head of his member and slowly slid down his shaft, taking almost three quarters of him into her mouth. Just as deliberately, she came back up and went back down again. She sucked him like that for a minute or so before suddenly sitting upright again.

"God you've got a great cock," she said, reaching out and touching it like she was petting an animal. They weren't laughing now, but Donna was still smiling as her fingers traced the vein in his shaft. "But I really should be going," she added, her eyes and fingers still on his member.

Kyle stood up and moved in front of Donna, his erect shaft protruding out of his pants as if pointing at her. They looked into each others eyes for a moment, then Donna slid forward on the couch until her face was an inch from his hard cock.

"Go on, Donna. Suck my cock."

Apparently, Donna did not need much encouragement. Her hands on his thighs, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around him again. Donna's eyes were closed now as she sucked Kyle deep into her mouth, slowly and steadily, over and over.

"Ah, yeah," he breathed. "You always sucked a great cock." She pulled him out of her mouth and smiled up at him.

"A big fat cock like this brings out the cocksucker in me," she said and gave him a push that caused him to step back a couple of paces. He stood there watching as Donna slid to her knees in front of him.

"And you always looked so fucking good on your knees," he said to her as he pushed his cock forward into her face. "Show me what a cocksucker like you does on her knees."

Donna looked up at him and smiled as she tugged his pants down. As they fell to the floor she took his shaft in her hand and stroked it as she licked his balls. She slowly pumped him as she took first one of his balls, then the other gently into her mouth. His body shook with pleasure as her tongue caressed the underside of his shaft and his scrotum before working her way back to the sensitive area between his balls and anus. His fingers traced the sides of her face for a moment and then he plunged his hands into her hair.

Watching at the window, Debbie heard herself let out a stifled sigh. She was barely aware it had come out of her, but had Kyle heard it? He turned to look toward the window. Debbie quickly ducked back into the shadows, telling herself there was no way he could have seen her. She fought to get her breathing under control. Her heart was racing. And she was sopping wet.

She couldn't believe she was getting turned on watching her sister with Kyle. But did it have anything to do with Donna, or was it just watching Kyle that made her so wet? She peeked through the window again, relieved to see that Kyle was no longer looking in her direction.

Donna's eyes were closed now, her body rocking with the rhythm of her lips on his shaft as she took him deep into her mouth over and over again,. Kyle stood over her, breathing deeply and running his hands through her hair. Occasionally he would look down and watch her sucking on him. Then Donna started to moan between mouthfuls, her hand slipping down inside her unsnapped jeans.

"Take your pants off," Kyle breathed in Donna's ear as she continued her sensual pleasuring of his throbbing cock. She paused, looked up at him and laughed.

"Oh no, you don't!" she said with a smile. "I shouldn't even be doing this!" She resumed sucking his cock a little faster than before, as Kyle's hands ran through her wavy brown hair.

"C'mon. Take them off," he said again, gently caressing her cheek with his fingers. "You know I'll make it worth your while." Debbie watched her sister, knowing what would happen. If Kyle didn't cum in the next minute or two, Donna surely wouldn't be able to refuse him. Debbie knew she herself wouldn't. Just looking at that incredible cock of his, shiny with saliva, was enough on its own. But Kyle had, whether Debbie liked it or not, a sort of primal attraction about him. He knew he could drive a woman to the heights of ecstasy, and it gave him that confident swagger that women responded to. Debbie might hate him for having that power over her, over Donna and over women in general. But that didn't stop her from getting wet thinking about his cock and what he could do to her with it.

Sure enough, Donna stopped sucking and sat back on her heels, looking up at him as if trying to decide. But Debbie knew the decision was already made. As she watched, Donna slid her jeans and panties down, then, still on her knees turned around and leaned over the sofa. Kyle wasted no time positioning himself behind her, placing the head of his member against her swollen pussy lips. Donna was so wet already that his first thrust went more than halfway into her. She screamed as he drew out, took hold of her hips and pushed himself still deeper into her. Within a few strokes he was pounding his massive erection all the way in, eliciting scream after scream from Donna. She was rocking backwards into him, meeting his every stroke, forcing him still further inside of her.

Debbie saw her sister cum almost immediately, her body writhing and trembling. But Kyle never slowed down, driving his shaft into her over and over, even as Donna was spasming in orgasm. Her screams became moans, her eyelids fluttering, unable to stay open as he continued to electrify her with his cock. Her hands clenched the cushion of the sofa as her body shook with the pleasure she was feeling between her legs.

Debbie was marveling at Kyle's endurance when he finally drew his cock out. Almost as soon as he had withdrawn it, Donna spun back around to face him and took his sticky shaft in her hand. With no hesitation, her lips parted and she took him into her mouth again. Debbie could hardly believe she was seeing this. And the way they did it, almost automatically, told her something too—they had done this before.

Debbie remembered the brunette he had seen with Kyle the week before; remembered the way he had cum in her mouth after he fucked her. Watching Donna sucking him now, Debbie wondered if he did that with all of his women. How the hell could he get a woman to do that for him? So many different women? But Debbie knew the answer. She herself had willingly dropped to her knees, eager to please him after the orgasms he had given her. Even as it stung her to see her sister do it, Debbie knew she would have done the same.

Donna may have been expecting him to cum in her mouth, but Kyle didn't. He watched Donna suck him for a minute or two and then he pulled away. He turned toward the window, causing Debbie to duck back into the shadows again. A moment later, she heard her sister's voice.

"Oh, no! Not that!" she heard Donna protest. "I can't do that tonight." Debbie peeked back in the window. Kyle had his back to it now, facing Donna, who still knelt on the floor. Kyle was holding something out to her, but Debbie couldn't see what it was.

"Oh, yes," Kyle told her. "You want it." Debbie saw Donna's eyes open wide, the smile gone from her face. Whatever they were talking about, Debbie was pretty sure her sis was going to go for it. Sure enough, Donna turned back to the position in which Kyle had just fucked her. But her movements were tentative, uncertain. She looked nervously over her shoulder at him.

"I don't know," she said half-heartedly, as Kyle once again got behind her. This time though, instead of slipping himself into her, he put something on his hand and rubbed it on his cock.

Oh my God! thought Debbie. He's lubing up to fuck her in the ass! Indeed, not only did he lube himself, but he squirted some on Donna's butt and began working it into sphincter with his fingers.

A minute later he was thrusting his cock into Donna's ass, pushing it in as far as she could take it, over and over. Donna was screaming in a strangely hoarse voice, from what Debbie knew must be a combination of pleasure and pain. The muscles in her neck stood out as Kyle grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his shaft, sliding it deep up into her ass. In moments she was rocking back against him in rhythm with his thrusts as almost all of his massive cock disappeared inside her. Then Donna stopped, her body writhing and bucking as she screamed in orgasm. In the height of her ecstasy Kyle held her firm against him, his pole buried in her sphincter as she spasmed with pleasure.

When he drew his cock out of her, it was still hard as a rock. Kyle still had not cum. He lifted Donna to her feet and then sat her on the couch. To Debbie, Donna looked dazed and exhausted, but she was clearly willing to let Kyle do with her as he pleased. He leaned her back on the couch and pushed her legs back as far as they would go, leaving Donna's feet hanging above her head. Then he knelt at the edge of the sofa and pressed his beefy shaft to her asshole again.

She screamed even more hoarsely as he entered her ass again, her face contorting with the pleasure and the pain. Debbie could see tears trickling from the corner of each of Donna's eyes. She was alternately clenching her teeth and gasping with each hammer stroke of his cock. He pounded her steadily, building her back up to another orgasm. Debbie wondered if she would cum yet again. Soon enough, she had her answer. Donna wrenched herself away from Kyle, almost throwing herself off the sofa. Her body shook as she let out a low, throaty moan. She lay there panting, bathed in sweat, still twitching and spasming as the thrill of orgasm slowly ebbed from her. Kyle knelt between her legs, rubbing his cock against her to elicit still more spasms of pleasure.

When at last Donna opened her eyes, Kyle stood up, leaned over her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. One of his fingers traced gently around her breasts and the fingers of his other hand slid softly through her hair, feathering it back behind her ear. They were both breathing heavily still, their bodies glistening with a sheen of sweat. Through the open window Debbie could smell the muskiness of her sister's pussy.

"Go wash up and come back here," Donna said to Kyle. He kissed her again before disappearing into the other room. He returned a few minutes later, toweling himself off. His cock was only half erect now, but even still, Debbie thought it looked incredible. Oh, to have that grow to full size in her mouth! Of course, that was exactly what Donna was about to experience.

Sliding from the couch to the floor, Donna knelt before Kyle. Her knees close together, hands folded in her lap, she leaned back on her heels and gazed up at him. Her expression was very open, almost wide-eyed, as she looked up into his eyes. His cock hung inches from her face, but she seemed not to realize. Her eyes saw only his and his hers. Whatever their eyes were saying to each other, for that moment in time, it seemed to exclude everything else around them.

Debbie looked at her sister, suddenly struck by how incredible she looked. Kneeling before this Adonis, Donna was an artist's depiction of submissive feminine beauty. Utterly vulnerable, yet unflinching she conveyed with her eyes, her body, that there was nothing she wouldn't give him at that moment to please him. To Debbie, she was simply beautiful.

Slowly, Donna took his cock into her mouth. As she gently sucked him, he swelled again to his full size, stretching her lips as he grew. She alternately licked his shaft and balls and sucked him into her mouth, all at a very unhurried pace. He ran his hands through her hair, his breath catching from time to time as her lips and tongue found particularly sensitive spots. After several minutes, she settled back on her heels and looked up at him.

"You're going to have to cum," Donna told Kyle. "As much as I'd love to stay here and suck your cock all night long, I can't. So you have to cum." He smiled, but said nothing. She gave him one last look before taking him back into her mouth. She went much faster now, bobbing on his beefy pole for all she was worth. It took several more minutes, but Donna never faltered. Debbie couldn't help but think of the Barbie look-alike she had seen suck Kyle with such determination. At the time Debbie had wondered if her sister had ever given Kyle head like that. Now she knew.

But where Barbie had faltered, Donna did not. Kyle grunted and his face contorted as he came. Donna's brow furrowed as his load filled her mouth. Then she swallowed and it was all over. His softening shaft slid from her lips and she sat back on her heels and smiled at him. He rubbed his cock against her face and a last drop of cum smeared across her cheek.

"Pig!" she laughed, getting to her feet. He smiled and kissed her, then they embraced for what seemed like a long time.

Debbie suddenly realized she had been here, away from home and her hopefully-still-passed-out husband for quite a while. She hurried off to her car and raced home. Fortunately, Paul was still where she had left him. She went about the business of cleaning up, knowing full well that she would have to have some release before she could sleep. Paul was obviously not going to be any use to her, but between her fingers and the image of Kyle's cock, she would get what she needed.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers