Promises Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie looked at her. She was a very well-built woman, probably in her early forties, with wavy black hair falling to her shoulders. On her lips was a dark red lipstick and her eyes and cheeks were expertly made up. Her face, though contorted with anger, was quite sexy. She was wearing a short skirt and a loose fitting top. The way her large breasts were outlined and the way they moved beneath her shirt clearly stated that she wasn't wearing a bra. Considering whom she was visiting and why, Debbie doubted she was wearing much under her skirt either.

As she came across the room to where Kyle and Debbie were standing, Debbie couldn't help notice the aura of sexuality that emanated from her. The woman's hips swung with each step. Her smooth, silky legs swished past each other with a swagger and a confidence to rival Kyle's. Every move, every expression radiated a feminine beauty that said, "I'm hot and I know it."

"Well? Who the fuck are you, sister?" she asked Debbie.

"Leave her alone, Renee," Kyle said in response. "She's just a friend."

"Yeah, sure she is," Renee retorted. "So what's this?" Without warning, she grabbed Debbie by the chin and twisted Debbie's head around. Debbie had completely forgotten about that last spurt of cum Kyle had left on her cheek. With her free hand Renee reached out and swept the drying semen onto her finger. She waved it accusingly at Kyle before wiping it off on his shirt.

"Did you fuck him, honey?" Renee sneered at Debbie. "Was it good? Was it better than your husband gives you? Is that why you're here?"

Debbie twisted her head out of the woman's grip and backed away.

"I… I have to get out of here," she said weakly. Her own anger had been washed out by that of Kyle's date, like a lamp giving way to sunlight. She started to the door, but Renee stepped in front of her.

"Did you fuck him?" Renee's voice was lower, more controlled, but still simmering with emotion. "Did you?"

"No."

Renee's expression was incredulous. She looked over to Kyle for confirmation. He simply shook his head.

"Honey, if you didn't fuck him, what are you doing with his jizz on your face?" Debbie felt her blood rising. Who was this woman to talk to her like this? It wasn't like Kyle was her boyfriend or husband.

"You figure it out," Debbie replied curtly and tried to step around her. Renee moved to block her path again.

"No way!" said Renee and something in her tone made Debbie look at her. "You got studly here off with just a blow job?" Clearly, Renee was mocking someone, but Debbie wasn't sure if it was her or Kyle.

"C'mon, Renee. Just let her leave." Kyle discomfort was starting to show now.

"Are you kidding?" Renee replied in the same mocking tone. "I want her to tell me her secret because I can't remember the last time I got you off just sucking your cock!" She stepped close and gripped Debbie's chin in her hand again. "So how did you do it? What makes your cock sucking so good?" Debbie grabbed Renee's wrist and pulled her hand away.

"It's not my fault you give lousy head," Debbie snapped. Renee's nostrils flared as she tugged her wrist from Debbie.

"Hon, I know how to give head. Trust me!"

"Uh huh," Debbie shot back. "That's why the only time you taste his load is when he jacks off in your mouth after he fucks you!"

"Fuck you, bitch!"

"That's the best you got?" sneered Debbie. The surreal nature of this conversation wasn't lost on Debbie. She would never have believed she was capable of arguing with another woman about which of them gave the best head in front of a man they had both been with. But this woman Renee had attacked and insulted her, and really all Debbie had done was defend herself. It also made her feel a little smug knowing that she had the upper hand in the debate.

"Take it out," Renee ordered Kyle. She turned back to Debbie. "I'll show you what my best is, sweetheart!"

"I don't think so!" laughed Debbie. The laugh just came out of her, more in self-defense than anything. Did this woman really expect Debbie to stand there and watch her give Kyle head? "You go ahead. I've got to get home."

"Why not?" asked Renee in a taunting tone. "We all know that you just sucked him off. What's the big deal about watching me? Afraid you might learn something?" Debbie looked over at Kyle. He hadn't moved and his jeans were still buttoned, but he was clearly waiting to see how Debbie would respond.

Debbie felt the fluttering in her belly and knew that the prospect excited her. How many times had she watched through his window? Wouldn't it be better from this side of the glass? At the same time it was frightening. All of the sex in her life had been one-on-one. But scary is part of what makes it so exciting, she told herself. Besides, if she stayed, there was a good chance that she would get what she really wanted: Kyle deep inside her again.

Without saying anything, Debbie turned to face Kyle and Renee. It was all the indication that Kyle needed. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already getting hard again. Renee pushed him back so he sat down on the sofa. Then she sat beside him and grabbed hold of his shaft. She looked back at Debbie as she slowly pumped him.

"Pay attention, hon. You may want to take notes." She lowered her head into Kyle's lap and began running her tongue all along his erect member, still stroking him with one hand as the other caressed his balls. With her eyes on Debbie, Renee took the head of Kyle's rod between her full ruby lips and sucked it gently. Kyle moaned in appreciation. Closing her eyes, Renee let her lips slide further down his member, taking more and more of him into her mouth. She took in more than half his length before dragging her lips sensuously back up.

"Well, I already see one thing you're doing wrong," Debbie said, as if critiquing someone's parallel parking technique. But it took effort to sound bored… this was pretty hot! Was she really seeing this?

"And what's that?" asked Renee, as she let Kyle slip from her mouth.

"Well, you're on the sofa," Debbie explained. "That's not how he likes it."

"Oh, really? And just how does he like it?" Renee sounded annoyed, but Debbie thought there was probably some genuine curiosity underneath.

"He has to be standing up. Right, Kyle?" Debbie didn't wait for him to reply. "And you have to be on your knees in front of him."

"Whatever," said Renee and took Kyle back into her mouth.

"Look, let me show you," said Debbie. She knelt on the floor in front of where Kyle sat and looked up at him expectantly.

"She's right, you know," said Kyle as he gently extricated himself from Renee and stood up. His erect member glistening with Renee's saliva was inches from Debbie's face. She took hold of him and admired his cock for a moment, the large red head and the long, thick shaft before parting her lips and taking him into her mouth again. She closed her eyes and bobbed gently on him, taking time to notice the warm throbbing of his shaft as she did. A moment later there was a tap on her shoulder. She opened her eyes.

"Okay, I think I got it," said Renee as she squatted down beside Debbie and reached for Kyle's cock.

"No, no," Debbie admonished. "No squatting… you have to kneel." Renee started to say something, changed her mind and got onto her knees. Kyle turned from Debbie to Renee, who quickly took him in hand and began sucking him again.

Debbie watched, fascinated. Renee, true to her word, knew how to suck cock. She held her body still and bobbed from the neck, sliding her deliciously full lips up and down Kyle's pulsing tool. Debbie wondered if her own lips looked so good. Renee's big pouty lips seemed to have been made for this very act. Surely, Debbie thought, this is what men meant when they talked about blow job lips. Now and then Renee's tongue shot out to lick his head or his balls for a moment before her lips engulfed him again.

Watching the two of them was turning Debbie on in an incredible way. This was so new and foreign to her, something for which she had no basis of comparison. And amazingly stimulating! She found herself massaging her breasts through her blouse, seeking out her nipples and giving them little pinches. The electric arc between her breasts and clit told her that she would be cumming soon.

She took off her blouse and then, after a moment's hesitation, her bra as well. As Renee was sucking Kyle's member, Debbie leaned toward him and kissed his balls. Then she slipped her tongue under them and licked them even as Renee bobbed away. Debbie could feel Renee's cheek smacking against her own with each trip down Kyle's shaft. With no warning Renee stopped sucking and pulled Debbie's face up to hers and kissed her. Renee's hand was behind Debbie's head and her supple lips pressed to Debbie's mouth. Debbie had never kissed a woman before, but those passionate ruby lips compelled her to kiss back without even thinking about it.

When Renee pulled away, her lips were replaced with Kyle's cock. Debbie didn't hesitate. She sucked him, knowing that Renee was watching. Debbie wanted Renee to be as impressed with Debbie as Debbie had been with her. Debbie probably should have felt more self-conscious than she did, but she wasn't complaining. This was as turned on as she could ever remember being.

After a few minutes, Kyle pulled away from her. Debbie opened her eyes to see Kyle turning toward Renee, who was on her hands and knees now. Debbie watched with envy as Kyle positioned himself behind Renee and rubbed the head of his cock between her legs. Renee moaned as Kyle entered her, her hips already bucking. Renee had discarded her top, letting her melon-sized breasts swing freely with each thrust of Kyle's member. Debbie saw that she was still wearing her skirt though. Kyle had pushed it up so it gathered in a bunch on her back. For some reason the sight of her still wearing the skirt really turned Debbie on. In a moment she was masturbating beside them as they fucked.

It didn't take long for Debbie or Renee to cum, Debbie to the movement of her fingers and Renee to the pounding of Kyle's rod. Both of them screamed out in ecstasy as their orgasms washed over them. Kyle was still thrusting away on Renee as Debbie's orgasm tapered off. She slid up next to Renee and kissed her, pressing those ruby pillows to her own lips while remembering how incredible they had looked around Kyle's shaft.

Sliding off her sopping panties, Debbie tuned and got on her hands and knees beside Renee, inviting Kyle to give her what she had been craving for so long. In a moment she felt him behind her. The anticipation was almost too much. A little cry escaped her as she felt the head of his cock at her opening.

"This is what you came for, isn't?" he asked softly.

"Yes." Oh, God was it ever! Come on! she thought frantically. Put it in! She had only a moment to wait before she felt him filling her up inside. He penetrated deep into her, thrusting slowly, deliberately. He obviously wanted to savor this as much as Debbie did. In…. Out…. In… slowly, almost tenderly, building the anticipation of what was coming. His hands were on her hips rocking her ass back into him. Gradually they rocked faster and faster until Kyle was slamming his massive tool deep inside of her. Debbie lost herself in the ecstasy, hardly aware of anything but the orgasm building with each thrust of Kyle's cock.

When she reached climax, the world around her vanished. There was nothing but the sensation exploding from between her legs. She wasn't sure how long it lasted, but it seemed to go on forever. She collapsed on the floor, tremors from her orgasm still shaking her body. Had she ever been so satisfied? As she lay there panting, trying to catch her breath, she looked up.

Kyle was on his feet again and Renee was kneeling in front of him. Her back was to Debbie, but the bobbing of her head left no doubt as to what she was doing. Debbie wanted to get up and join her, taste Kyle once again, but her limbs felt like they were weighted down. She felt like she could hardly move.

She settled for shifting around enough to watch. And Renee was giving a worthy performance. Once again Renee's luscious red lips made Debbie tingle as she moved them up and down Kyle's cock. It took another five minutes of patient, sensual sucking, but Renee didn't falter. When Kyle threw his head back and groaned in orgasm, Renee continued to suck him steadily. After a few moments, Renee drew his member from between her lips and squeezed his cock. She was rewarded with a last drop of cum, which she promptly licked off.

With a final suck of Kyle's head, Renee turned and shuffled across the floor on her knees to where Debbie was lying. Renee opened her mouth and Debbie could see Kyle's load on her tongue.

"Want some?" Renee asked. By way of reply, Debbie sat up and kissed her. She felt Renee's tongue pushing into her mouth and tasted the cum that was on it. The incredible feeling of satisfaction, combined with the tender, juicy softness of Renee's lips sent a warm tingle through Debbie's whole body. She pulled Renee to her, embracing her, feeling the supple breasts pressed against her own. The kiss broke and they released each other. Debbie looked at Kyle, who had flopped exhausted on the sofa. She picked up her clothes and put them back on as she went over to him. She took his now-flaccid member in her hand and kissed it.

"I guess if you're going to break a promise, you shouldn't break it just a little," she said and smiled at him. She looked over at Renee. "And you're lucky… you get him for the rest of the night."