Promises In the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,709 Followers

She pinched my nipple, twisting it just a little. "Don't you?"

"Yes!" I cried out. I'd never imagined being helpless could feel this good, but I'd never imagined how helpless Desirée could make me. I wasn't just helpless to free my hands, I was helpless to stop feeling this good, helpless to disagree with her purring voice.

"Just imagine it, Pris," she said. "Imagine soft, velvet ropes holding your hands instead, holding your hands and your ankles so that both my hands could touch you." It was like she was touching me with both hands already; the idea was getting me so horny that I was already there in my head. Desirée was guiding my mind, telling me what to think and what to feel and it was getting me more turned on than I'd ever believed I could be.

"uh-huh," I panted out, my voice high and quiet.

"Ask me to tie you up, then." Desirée took her hand away from my body. All that I could feel was her hand holding my wrists, all that I could hear was the sound of my own breath as I panted with arousal.

"please," I whimpered.

"Please what, honey?" Desirée held her hand so close to my cunt that I could feel the warmth of it radiating off her, close but not quite touching.

"please tie me up," I said. I couldn't quite connect the person I was when I walked into the room with the person who was writhing and panting and begging to be tied up, it all felt so hazy in my head, but I just didn't care.

I felt Desirée's hand release me for a moment, and I trembled as I heard the sounds of her moving around the room. I felt light-headed and dizzy with arousal, and the scariest, sexiest thing of all was that she'd done exactly what she'd said she would. She'd made me want this. When I felt the ropes go around my wrists, it was the most erotic sensation of my life, and Desirée had made me want it. I knew she was going to make me want other things, then. Not just that she would tell me about them, but that I would give in to them, to wanting them. She'd just stroke and caress me with her words, with her hands, and I'd melt even easier next time.

I realized that I wanted to melt like that as she pulled the rope taut. My hands were bound together, bound to the bed and it felt so hot and sexy as she tied my ankles together too. "Does my good girl like this?" she asked, her voice just seeming to sink into my head.

"yes," I said. My thighs rubbed together as I struggled against the ropes--not because I wanted to get free, but because I was so fucking hot and struggling made me even hotter. The way the ropes refused to give when I pulled, the way my thighs rubbed together and sent little tingles right into my clitty, it just hammered at my mind and made me just want to say yes to anything Desirée said.

"And the more helpless you feel, the better you feel, right?"

"uh-huh," I moaned out. She was touching me again, and she was right, it was even better with both her hands on my body. I felt like I was a musical instrument, like she was playing me with every touch and caress, making a symphony of my whimpers and gasps and moans.

"You'd feel even more helpless if I gagged you, wouldn't you, Pris?" She ran her fingers gently over my lips, and I could taste my sweat on them. "Think how sexy that would feel, knowing that you couldn't say 'no' to me anymore, even if you wanted to." She stroked the crease of my thigh again, taking her fingers ever closer to my cunt. "That you'd be totally helpless." The index finger of her other hand traced the hollow of my throat. "Totally controlled." She leaned in, whispering in my ear again, so intimate in a way her touches could never be. "Totally mine."

I broke. Whatever self-control I had, whatever held me back from totally surrendering to her will just crumbled right then. I didn't care if she was dangerous, I didn't care if she'd spank me or fuck me or whip me or if I'd wind up washing her dishes in the nude someday. I didn't care that I wouldn't be able to say 'no', it wasn't a word I could imagine using anymore. Giving in so completely was kind of scary, but that just made it even hotter, and I heard myself gasping out, "please, please yes gag me please anything please make me yours control me oh god oh fuck oh..."

The silk scarf she tied around my mouth held me more thoroughly than the ropes ever could. It felt like it was holding my mind like the ropes were holding my body. She said, "You're my good girl now," and she probably didn't understand my response but she didn't need to. She knew I was saying 'yes' to everything. "You'll always be my good girl," and her fingers finally found my cunt as I moaned out another 'yes' through the gag. "You'll do anything I want, anything I ask, anything I need," and her fingers were inside me and all I could say was yes, all I could think was yes. I stopped even remembering what she said, I just knew as she finally let me cum that the answer was always yes.

I don't know how long it was, that first night, before she finally got tired of hearing me moan. All I know is that I was wrung out, and she was still looking for more. She called in Constance, but before the other girl got there, she leaned in and whispered one last thing in my ear.

"I promise you, Pris...I take good care of my girls."

The lights came back on around then. Desirée made me watch them.

*****

And that was how I met Desirée, on that crazy, wild night when the lightning flashed in sheets and the rain fell sideways. The night my whole life changed. The night I learned just how good it felt to belong to somebody.

Desirée still blindfolds me when we have sex, even now. So that I can still hear her voice, whispering to me in the dark.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,709 Followers
12