Promises, Promises...

Story Info
Why did he come to visit us? Really.
5.7k words
4.07
153.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

The idea for this story came from another story. I thought about it for a while and wrote a new story. In Sept 2011 I revised that story and resubmitted it. Comments written before the 24th of Sept 2011 are for the previous version. There are blowjobs, vaginal, anal sex and cuckoldry in this story. There is also resolution.

*******

In the fifth grade I sat next to Tim in the back row. We became friends and stayed friends all through school. He was quiet and often invisible during our lives, until college. In college he found some confidence and actually became a popular guy in our small social circle. I believed his confidence was based in Sarah. They met and bonded during their first year at college together. When I met Amy we were in our third years and luckily the four of us got along well during college. Amy and Sarah didn't look at all alike. Amy loved wearing her dark brown hair long and often in a ponytail. Her skin was always tanned and looked like she had just applied lotion. Amy moved like she had spent her entire youth studying dance. Her green eyes captivated me from the day I met her. Amy was about five foot six and Sarah about five foot one.

After graduation Sarah and Tim moved to Baltimore while Amy and I moved to Denver. Our friendship remained, but was limited to phone calls and emails mostly with one summer trip somewhere each year.

Sarah was a pretty, petite blond with a gymnast's body and stunning pixy looks. Tim looked like if he wore big plaid shirts he would be the poster boy for lumberjacks everywhere. He was about six foot tall with short curly chestnut colored hair. Most of the time Tim was quiet and Sarah the life of the party type, but somehow they seemed to fit.

After graduation and our moves, Amy and I noticed that things weren't as rosy between Tim and Sarah as they had been. It started with little things we saw in their emails, sniping about things they said or did. Tim's remarks were in the form of being hurt by things Sarah said or did. Sarah wrote about Tim in the form of complaints.

In the summer three years after graduation we met in Yellowstone for a week. We saw all the sights, attended a rodeo, a county fair and took lots of pictures. We drove to Salt Lake City to catch planes for home. On a lunch break when Tim went to the bathroom Sarah confided in me that as soon as they were home she was divorcing Tim. She wouldn't go into any details, just saying that she just couldn't live with Tim anymore.

I got the news from Tim three days later in an email. He wrote that the divorce was a shock and that Sarah was unwilling to get counseling or even tell Tim why she wanted the divorce. He hinted that he thought she was seeing someone on the side.

The emails from Sarah stopped. The emails from Tim sounded like his life had turned to shit. He described his new apartment as a cracker box in a poorer part of town and that because he was divorced the promotions were not coming his way at work. He said it was a family business and they just didn't much like divorced men. In our phone calls he sounded like death warmed over.

For months we had been reading and hearing about the slumping job market. One day I got a call from Tim telling me that he was looking for work. He had been released from his job and had landed a job interview in Denver. I talked with Amy and we decided to invite him to stay with us while he was here for the interview.

I had a great job with a high-tech start-up and Amy was a recruiter for a big Denver law firm. We both made good money and Amy loved that about eighty percent of her job could be done from home. She had a home office overlooking the Rockies. Given our successes it was hard to identify with Tim's plight.

When he arrived he tried to look up beat... and failed. He told us of some minor successes he had in the last three months but that he had not been offered a good job.

When he and I were alone he confided that he was starting to believe there were no jobs and there were no women either. He let me know that the drought was in both the job market and the relationship field as well. He said he had been out only twice since Sarah left him. I heard deep hurt in his voice letting me know he was going more and more into depression.

Amy and I talked often about our friend Tim, discussing his depression and his need for a good job. He had arrived in town four days before the interview. Amy cooked great meals while he was with us and told me she was doing it to boost his spirits. She bought him a new dress shirt and tie to wear to the interview, also to boost his dragging spirits.

The night before his interview at Rocky Mountain University College Amy and I were talking, as we got ready for bed. Tim had been staying in our guest room; a cozy, warm room down in our basement. I shared with her what he had said to me that day. "I'm starting to believe that if Rocky Mountain University doesn't work out, I'll work the rest of my life at Best Buy. I hear they're hiring."

"That bitch!" Amy said, "If Sarah had hung in there with him until he got his feet on the ground, he'd be Ok today!"

"I don't think Sarah gets all the blame. Maybe if he was a bit more positive, less hangdog. Sarah had the impact she did because she was his first and only."

"What do you mean?" Amy asked. "Didn't Tim have other girl-friends before Sarah?"

"I mean that he didn't date in high school and when we got to college he asked one girl out. Sarah. She said yes and he was done. I don't think he ever dated anyone but her. Sarah's probably the only woman he's ever slept with."

"Oh my God! What a distorted view of women he must have!"

"He's known other women. I know he thinks the world of you. He is a smart guy, just emotionally crippled because he wasn't ever very social except with the four of us. In my humble opinion, if Tim is ever going to break free of Sarah he needs to find out that other women find him desirable. Then he could get on with his life."

"He's caught! If he doesn't come out of his shell, women will avoid him and any woman who might come close probably has so many problems she'll drag him down." Amy said, thinking over his dilemma.

"Too bad there isn't something we can do to help him." I said. "Do we have a friend who would seduce him, convince him that there is life after Sarah? That would be a hell of a friend."

Sarah looked at me like I had just discovered electricity. After a few seconds of silence Amy looked at me and asked, "You want me to seduce him?" Her face made it a question. Her eyes made it a challenge. Her tone was part rebuke, part offer, and part observation.

I answered, "Hell no! He'd fixate on you like he did on Sarah. That wouldn't help him and it certainly wouldn't do our marriage any favors. He needs someone new, not you."

"Well, if his interview goes well tomorrow, maybe we can introduce him to someone new."

We finished getting ready for bed and got in our bed. Amy shared a few kisses with me and we went to sleep. In the morning she made breakfast for the three of us and I left for work. Tim's appointment was scheduled for eleven o'clock.

At a little before ten I called Amy, hoping to talk to Tim before he left. Amy answered professionally and told me I had just missed Tim. He had taken her car and was on his way to the University. I told Amy about three single women I knew at work who I thought might be matches for Tim. She didn't get excited about any of them. Our other phone rang and she had to take the call.

That afternoon when I got home Amy's car was parked in the garage. I went inside hoping to see Tim happy and excited. He wasn't. He told me the interview went well and he had been told they had four more people to interview before deciding anything about hiring or scheduling a second interview. He said they promised to get back to him by the end of the week.

I went upstairs to change into casual clothes and noticed the shower had been used and I noticed a wet towel hanging. I asked myself why would Amy take a shower in the middle of the day? The answer was obvious... she got dirty or sweaty.

For the next three days, while I was at work, Tim did some things around the house that had been on my Honey-Do list. Every day when I got home there was a wet towel in our bathroom and the shower had been used. Also, every day Amy got me alone and told me how depressed Tim was.

On Thursday he got a call from the university. They wanted him to come in for a second interview the very next day. From what he said they had narrowed the field to two possible people for the opening, Tim and a guy from Arizona.

I took the three of us out for dinner that night and all three of us seemed to have a good time. As we left the restaurant I held Amy's hand and by the time we were in the car Tim was once again depressed. When we got home he said he was tired and went down into the basement.

Amy and I went upstairs. She said when we held hands it focused him on not having anyone in his life, at least no one intimate.

"I can say I feel for him, but I don't want to stop being affectionate with you just because he's feeling alone." I said. "Part of me sees Tim as like a brother. I want us to help him. Part of me has hoped he'd grow up for years. He's just so needy! That neediness probably is what pushed Sarah away."

"So, how do we help him? We didn't find anyone we know who is single and can help him. I believe he needs some success in the bedroom to boost him enough to do well tomorrow." Amy said.

"You have an idea?" I asked.

"You thought about having me seduce him." She said. My idea was that someone else seduce him, not Amy.

"I don't like the idea. We're married. Part of being married is the whole thing about fidelity. If you have sex with him, there will be consequences! Part of me is afraid to have you seduce him! Hell, what if he's a better lover than me, has a bigger cock, or something?"

"It wouldn't be like that! I love you! I like Tim, but I don't love him and anything I might do with him wouldn't be love, just sex."

I'd never heard Amy talk about being able to differentiate between love and sex. I needed to know I wasn't opening the gate for a return of Free Love from the Sixties or opening up to an open relationship where she had permission to screw anyone anytime.

"And you'd only do it once, right? Just once to get him built up for tomorrow's interview?"

"Yes! A one-time offer, and I won't be staying the night." She got out of bed and put on a nightgown made of spider webs. She left her robe and slippers in our bedroom. What she had on hid nothing. She kissed me quickly and slipped out our door.

She looked back and said, "Relax! I won't be gone too long."

I heard Amy open the door to the basement. I thought, 'She was too anxious to seduce him. She shot out of here like she couldn't wait to get to Tim.'

I sat in bed listening hard and not hearing. I couldn't just sit there! I got out of bed, pulled on a pair of boxers and followed Amy.

Halfway down the stairs into the basement I heard Amy, "Enough already. We're tired of you lying to yourself. Sarah convinced you that you're worthless. It's a lie. Sarah had lots of power in your life years ago and you're letting her have too much power now."

"But, she loved me and then just threw me away! Now my whole life is shit!"

"You aren't ugly. You're good looking and smart. Any woman would be lucky to have you."

"Yeah? Where are they?"

"Women look for confidence. You let Sarah walk out and take all yours with her. I remember when we first met you had confidence. I was attracted!"

"You?"

"If I wasn't attracted to you would I be standing here dressed like this, now?"

They both laughed, barely. I noticed Tim's face. Tim looked happy for the first time in years.

Amy said, "I want to make love to you." As soon as she said the words I knew I couldn't stop the action. If I interrupted now Tim would have his bubble burst and bomb his interview in the morning, maybe every interview forever. But, something wasn't right.

Amy bent down and took his hands in hers, lifting him to stand and placing his hands on her breasts. He pulled his hands back and said, "Amy, I can't. You and Jack are my dearest friends in the world. I can't do it to Jack and I can't do it to you."

My hopes soared. I wanted them to stop. Not me to stop them and not for them to do it and Tim was going to stop them!

"I want you..." Amy said, putting his hands back on her breasts.

"No. We..."

"Shhh, don't say another word." My wife interrupted him with a finger across his lips. She leaned to him, replacing the finger with her lips, kissing him softly.

"Close your eyes, Tim. Pretend it's a dream." She spoke as she dropped to her knees. For the tiniest moment I thought he was going to stop her, but he didn't. Amy massaged his quads and then pressured his legs wider apart. Her hands moved up and into his boxers and Tim moaned. Suddenly the end of his shaft poked out the opening of his boxers.

I was shocked! Last time I'd seen his penis we were getting dressed after swimming in the river as teens and I wasn't impressed. What I saw sticking out of his shorts was impressive! Her mouth took the head inside and he groaned again.

She released him, pulled his boxers down and his huge cock jumped up, hitting her in the mouth. She finished getting him naked while sucking the first three or four inches of his rod. Tim's eyes stayed closed, his hands held her head. After about a minute Amy stood and dropped the thin nightgown on the floor.

She kissed Tim's mouth and they began the exploration and probing of two people about to fuck. I struggled to not make noise, not interrupt, and not die. My thoughts went to asking, 'Why did I say yes?', 'What will life be like in the morning?', 'Will she come back to me tonight?'

When Amy relaxed herself onto his bed he slowly followed her down. Amy on her back, legs slowly spreading and Tim kissing her mouth as he followed her down. As she landed she said, "Go slowly. Jack's not that big."

He went slowly. I saw the head part her lips and slowly sink into her. She moaned, lifted her legs and held onto his arms. When he was all the way inside Amy said, "I've never been so full! Oh Tim! Do me."

He stroked out and back in, slowly and as deeply as he could. Amy made all the noises a woman can make that tell a man everything he's doing is perfect. She kept looking at his shaft going in and out of her pussy. My pussy... maybe.

She began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. She said, "I thought it was beautiful when I saw it. It's more beautiful inside me! Do me harder, Tim! Please!"

He did. Harder, faster, and she squealed in delight. He rolled her on her side and did her there. She rolled onto her knees and he stayed inside her from behind. She said, "I'm cumming... again!" and she shuddered.

A few minutes later and she came again. He stood her beside the bed and lifted her leg, sliding into her cunt. I could see it as if they were positioned just for me to watch. He slammed into her and I saw her fluids drip from her cunt. When she shuddered again he stiffened and said, "Oh Yeah!"

She quickly pulled off him, turned him and he sat on the bed. Amy, my wife, knelt and swallowed most of his softening cock. She used her mouth and her hands on him and soon he was hard again and able to resume fucking. Amy climbed on him and buried his shaft up inside her. The sounds were wet and almost like a butter churn sound. Tim reached up and squeezed her tits hard! She said, "Oh God! Yes! Tim!"

Tim filled her again and she came for him twice more before they collapsed on the bed.

Somehow I was able to slink away, back upstairs to our bed. Ten minutes later she came in, went into the shower and did everything but sing. Her shower lasted a good long time, and then she came to bed in a t-shirt and panties. She got into bed and I said, "Well?"

"I love you. I think he feels good and he'll do fine in the interview." She kissed me a quick kiss that smelled and tasted like toothpaste and she at least acted like she went to sleep. I thought about what I'd seen and what she just said. Was she a great actress for me... or for Tim?

The alarm woke me so I must have been asleep. I got up. Amy got up and made breakfast for the three of us. I got a kiss good-bye. I left at seven-thirty. Tim didn't need to be at the university until eleven.

A little after ten I called. Amy answered professionally. I said, "Reassure me."

"Jack, I don't love Tim. I love you."

"What happened last night won't ever happen again?" I asked.

"No."

"I don't ever want you to... ever again."

"I won't. Relax!" The tone of her voice almost made me believe her.

"Ok." We talked about other things and I went back to work, almost feeling better. I got actual work done, handled two difficult problems and had a productive meeting with my boss. Something deep in my mind, some insecurity prompted me to call the university. Tim had said he was interviewing for a position in the sociology department. I got the call transferred to that department and spoke to the department secretary.

"I'm calling to check on the interviews being held today for the associate professor position in your department."

"I'm afraid you must have the wrong department. We have no openings and therefore no interviews." The department secretary said. I questioned further and found out that all interviews were held in July and December when there were openings. I thanked her for her help and hung up. It was early November.

All my thoughts of taking the three of us out for dinner to celebrate a good interview went out the window. Thoughts of the acting job they had both done to get me to agree that they could fuck had me want to nominate them for Academy Awards and to kill them. Tim had come to my home to fuck my wife! Amy wanted him to fuck her and had tricked me into agreeing to a one-time fuck.

One time? I believed it had been daily. Every day while I was at work they were fucking and then showering before I came home. I needed to catch them in the act!

I spoke to my boss and took the rest of the day off. I drove home and parked three houses away from our house. As quietly as possible I let myself into the house through the back door.

I opened the back door and heard Amy's voice, "Harder!"

I knew what that meant. They were fucking! After she promised! I climbed the stairs to our bedroom and saw them. The bedroom door was wide open and Amy was on her knees facing away from the door with Tim holding her hips and slamming his cock into her. Tim was not wearing a condom! I could see his bare cock every time he pulled back. Every thrust was punctuated with the slapping sounds of two people who had been at it a while. I saw sweat on both of them.

"That's what I've wanted! I'm cumming again!" Her body shook in orgasm.

"I'm cumming again, too!" Tim panted as he slammed in one last time, shooting millions of sperm into her.

They started down from their high. Tim didn't withdraw, but kept stroking slowly as he lost his hardness.

"You are amazing!" Amy said. "I think I came five... Oh Shit! Jack!" She said as she turned to look back at Tim and saw me in the doorway. Tim jerked his shrinking cock out of Amy and I saw a white gob of cum follow his cock out of her ass, just before she covered herself with a sheet.

Tim was looking for his clothes, cum dripping from his cock on our bedroom floor. Amy cried, then looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry! It wasn't supposed to happen."

"How was it supposed to happen? You were going to be all showered and back acting like Amy, my wife, when I got home? Then you and Tim could fuck every day while I worked? How was it supposed to happen, Amy?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers
12