Promo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, so it is," she said looking at his hardening dick and adding "Who hasn't, I'm a promo girl, remember?"

"Was," he corrected her.

Yes ok I was a promo girl. Are the two of you into that?"

"Into what?"

"Swinging or threesomes, that sort of stuff."

"No, unfortunately, she won't play."

"But you would like to I assume."

"Yes I would, that's one of the problems between us, she's lost her appetite for experimenting and trying new things. She' no longer as adventurous as she was when she was younger."

"Hence, your bits on the side like me I suppose."

"Some, but not you, you're special."

Smiling she muttered "Yeah they all say that."

"It's true, you're the first girl I have gone this far with regarding works and all that stuff.

"And that's because I'm adventurous is it?" Kat said a little disgusted, but also quite pleased really,

"In a way yes."

"In what way, Kevin?" She asked noting that his cock was now fully erect and his fingers were idly stroking it. That was a habit of his, which she found an enormous turn on.

"In this way," he growled grabbing her hand, pulling her onto the bed, turning her onto her front, forcing her legs open and running his fingers into the crease of her bum. He kissed each cheek, slid his fingers along the exposed lips of her pussy and said.

"KY, oil, or this?" as he held his wet fingers under her nose.

****

Amanda was suspicious of Kat, but then she was of any young women who got close to her husband. She had good cause to be for she had caught him out twice playing away from home. Both times were with girls almost young enough to be his daughter, both times with slim girls with stick-like, size zero figures and tiny tits, yes both times with girls very similar to Kat.

That said, she liked her and she had to admit from what she heard she did a great job. Amanda was just starting back to work after taking a few years off bringing up their daughter Sara who was now eleven.

Although she and Kevin had, in the main, a good marriage and up until a short while ago she had felt they would be together the rest of their lives, she was now, quite naturally suspicious of him.

She had tried to keep him happy and the marriage together by being active in bed, never turning him down and recently even swallowing his cum and having anal with him fairly regularly, things she found hard to do. Also, after saying no for probably two years she had recently, well in the past six months, agreed to posing for him as he took photographs of her.

She had found it difficult at first to pose with her blouse undone showing her bra or bending forward wearing ridiculously short skirts so she flashed her knickers. She got used to that sort of pose and gradually he took her further. He persuaded her to let him take shots in her underwear, then without a bra, naked and finally touching herself as she simulated masturbation.

Amanda began to get big kicks from posing and lots of pleasure from the way that they rarely finished a session without him shagging her. And that meant that she no longer needed to simulate masturbation. She had started to 'make love to the camera' and as he busied himself taking shot after shot of her, so she would start to get herself off, without him even having to ask.

She was beginning to think that all of this was working and that the 'bad times' were behind them for he regularly professed his love for her. She persuaded herself that she was doing the right thing simply to keep the marriage together and to provide Sara with a family unit of a mother and father. She was even now not rejecting out of hand his suggestion that they should try joining a swinging club to 'really spice things up.'

So overall, things were not too bad between them. The businesses were doing well, they had the 'near mansion' just outside London in Essex, the apartment in Marbella and the Docklands flat. They were part of the new century. Everything was booming, there were no downsides, house prices and stockmarkets were roaring away and it was inconceivable that anything would come along and fuck up such lifestyles.

They were having the central heating in their Essex house drained and washed through so they had decided to stay in the apartment near Canary Wharf one weekend. Amanda had decided to make it a little special 'We can spend some lovetime together,' she thought, knowing that Sara was staying with her grandparents.

She had just learned how to use the Internet to buy stuff and she had ordered a load of sexy lingerie. This included thongs, suspender belts, basques and half cup bras plus two new vibrators; one cock like in size and shape, but the other was shorter and thinner 'Especially for him where he wants it most, but is shy to say,' was the tag line on the ad.

In her mind she imagined that on the Saturday afternoon he would take some shots of her in her new lingerie on the, fairly, but not totally, secluded balcony. The fact that others might see them would simply add to their excitement she thought. The evening she would introduce him to her new toys.

On the Thursday, she shoved all her new gear into a big Mulberry holdall, added the toys, some oil and KY 'Just in case' she thought. She found his latest gizmo, which was the recently launched Canon SLR digital camera, and shoved that in too. The plan was to drop them off at the Docklands apartment so that she wouldn't have to smuggle them in when she and Kevin arrived together on the Saturday morning.

"What's that?" Kat asked.

"What this?" Kevin replied thrusting his cock deeper into her arse.

"No, that noise,"

"What noise?"

"Listen," she said leaning across the bed to the console which controlled the TV and other stuff. She turned it down, but was too late.

"Fuck it's someone walking up the stairs," Kevin was saying just as the bedroom door opened. Looking over their shoulders they both saw Amanda standing there with a pile of underwear under one arm and two vibrators in the other.

****

Amanda simply turned and walked out of the apartment. She never spoke to Kevin again or allowed him back in the house in Essex. He moved in temporarily with Kat in the Bayswater flat, but desperately tried to get Amanda back; he really was a total disciple of having one's cake and eating it.

Kat and he broke up soon after. She couldn't stand his cloying closeness and the way that now he didn't have Amanda, he talked about her all the time. He became increasingly possessive and suspicious about her and their relationship started to fall apart.

Amanda was devastated. It was clearly the absolute end to her marriage, it really was three strikes and out for Kevin. It would be very difficult for any wife to overcome finding her husband in bed with another woman; it would surely be impossible for her to overcome finding her husband with his cock buried deep into the arse of a promo girl.