Promotion in War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers

Out of all of the possible reactions he could have had, he actually began to chuckle.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him in irritation."Let me go!" I tried shaking my arm free again with no avail. My efforts were futile. I was a petite woman fighting a man more than a foot taller than me, a good one hundred pounds plus heavier than me, and at least five times stronger than me. I knew I was destined to lose, and I was too concentrated on that thought to notice the deepening of his lust before he grabbed my chin and bent downward to kiss me again.

I was in so much shock that I froze when his lips touched mine. It was magical. I felt myself give in to his kiss again. "Marie," he whispered as he bit down on my lower lip. "My Marie. My wife."

I pushed him back. "No, no. I'm not your wife. I'm not going to be your wife." I shook my head in disapproval.

"You might not realize it now, but it feels perfectly natural. You belong to me, just as I belong to you."

"I will never betray my people like that." I crossed my arms across my chest in comfort. "I can't."

"That wouldn't be a problem if you would consider merging."

"This wouldn't be a problem if your people would have never assassinated our president!" I sneered. "All of this shit is for land. Land does not belong to anyone understand? We share it. Men and their land! Ugh! It disgusts me."

"If this war never started, I would have never met you. I would still be alone at twenty-seven and probably hooking up with random women I could care less about the following morning."

"I'm sure you'll feel the same way after me. I'm a virgin for peeps sake! I'm the enemy, female, and a virgin. What a perfect spoil of war. Come to the morning when you finally ruin me, you'll want nothing to do with me."I saw him smiling as if he himself was probably realizing the possibilities. "You must feel as giddy as a child on Christmas morning!"

"Well, yes because you're here, but also because I found my match." He sighed as he paused to think of how to explain it further to me. "I'm going to "ruin" you, darling. If that's what you want to call it. We simply call it lovemaking. I will, and you will be mine then. If it makes you feel better, I'll still want you afterwards, I promise." He sat down on the bed. "Come, darling. I promise not to rub in the fact that I'm marrying you anymore. You'll to grow to the idea in time. Anyway, the men know how serious I am. They know I've claimed you and that I intend to keep you. You're the only one that can say that you belong to me."

"That's not helping." I muttered as I made my way to the bed. "If you touch me in any way, even if while you're asleep, I will see to it that you wake up hurting." I climbed onto the farthest part of the bed, got under the covers and glued myself as much as possible to the wall next to me.

"Goodnight, darling."He said as he climbed into bed facing the other direction.

I sighed and fell asleep.

sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers
12