Promotion of a Naturist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

"You know I am going to work with dad at the office don't you? You know Evelyn is taking time off to be with Christine your dear little sister and I am now your younger mature sister?" Sarah was questioning as she straightened up, grabbed my right arm in an armlock type hold and walked me to the lounge and the now silent voices, waiting to see what the noise was about.

"Hi Suzanne, you are earlier than I expected." I said as we entered the lounge to see my mother, uncle and aunt seated around the sofa and chairs with a slightly nervous looking Suzanne rising up from the nearest end of the sofa. I moved forward and kissed her on the offered cheek trying to shake off my sister but failing. So with my left arm around Suzanne's waist and my right arm still in my sister's death grip I pushed on. "When did you get here? I was not expecting to see you till later in the evening. Have you met all my family them?"

"Mm, I got here fifteen to twenty minutes ago, directions spot on by the way, to find you are not where I thought you said you would be, that you never told me your gracious mother had other guests tonight and apparently there are more of your family than you let on about. However you are lucky your mother has been very welcoming, inviting me then introducing me to your aunt and uncle. Luckily for you she helped me get over that embarrassing omission of yours just before you kind of made it known you had shown up and before I could start to despair."

" OK, unavoidably detained at a meeting I needed to go to in Bristol. So now first, you look great even after the journey down, I have never really seen you in casual summer dress mode before. Next, thanks mum, for doing the honors and looking after Suzanne, you might just have saved her from killing me later, well maybe not." I laughed and Suzanne at least smiled at me as she now hung on to my left arm. "So hi John, Karen, great to see my favorite uncle and aunt, even if mum made you come here to do work for us." Turning my head, "Suzanne, you still need to meet my Nana but she is taking a nap for now, so later maybe. Then I think you will know everyone." I intoned, as Suzanne looked forward and around me to my right. I got a sharp pull on my right arm then and a loud harrumph.

"If your friend does not kill you I might just do it for her, you big ass." Came the disgruntled remark from my right as my uncle stood up from the far end of the sofa.

"Okay, this rather quiet and demure little girl on my right is my younger sister Sarah, Suzanne, Sarah, Suzanne. Oh and Suzanne, don't believe half of what she says."

"Shut up, I used to like you, now you play the ass just because you brought a woman home." Sarah shot back as she stepped around me to catch Suzanne in a light hug and kiss her on both cheeks. I escaped the clutches of both woman to go, shake my Uncle John by the hand and slap each other's backs, I then bent over and kissed my aunt Karen in both cheeks, then I had to go thank my mother with a kiss on the right check. As I did she mouthed "OK" at me and raised an eyebrow. I just nodded discreetly and gave her a thumbs up. That was all she wanted to know at that point, the smile on her face showed relief and a lot of warmth at that stage.

After that we sat down and made plans for the rest of the evening and the day tomorrow. I needed to meet with my uncle for a few minutes to go through family papers and stuff he would look after for us. Mum wanted to make dinner for us all, a light salad to start followed by sausage and pasta, pretty easy, and everyone would like it she hoped. Of course I knew mum would bring out lots of red wine with it to ensure we would enjoy anything. I could see Sarah was dying to interrogate Suzanne, Aunt Karen was looking round me at her as well with an appraising eye and then looking at me as I sat between Suzanne and Karen. Me a sandy red haired six foot three guy between two tall slim red heads, one more mature with longer shoulder length light red hair in a nice denim skirt just short of her knees with light cream short sleeved top, that showed she had a plain white bra on underneath. Very daring for my stylish aunt. The other a nervous but now relaxing younger version of the same with slightly shorter bobbed redder hair, khaki shorts showing her great legs and a red vest top showing a very lacy balcony bra pushing her delectable 36C bosoms up and out against the shimmering top, very casual for Suzanne, but a side of her few people I imagine got to see.

We sat around to relax and catch up, mum was sitting forward in the chair in quiet conversation with Karen but watching Uncle John, Sarah and Suzanne while looking at me occasionally. Sarah was sitting on the arm of the chair that Uncle John had relaxed into as he told Suzanne about his solicitor's practice and the range of work they did. Sarah was casually joining in and asking Suzanne questions about her work and family to keep the conversation light, but I knew the game. Every now and then as she engaged my friend on a topic she glances at me, or shifts her leg to flash me the fantastic set of pins she has and occasionally a glimpse of her bright red thong that probably only just covers her pussy, and the tiny blonde landing strip she shaves into her pubes, well at least she used to last time I saw it. What had I done, I had brought a bright intelligent sexy woman into this company, she will be seeing as much of the family dynamic as I do. I am now wondering if this holiday is going to get past the first day away in France.

Just before we broke up to get dinner sorted, I took Suzanne up to my old room with her overnight bag and clothes for the following day. She asked about the room having a double bed and my mother being okay about us sleeping together. I told her my mother was very okay about it, especially in my choice of bed partner, but if she did not want to do it in front of my family I would get her in another room. John and Karen had the main guest bedroom across the hall but my sister's room was also a double with more space, nearer my mother's room on the other side of the guest bathroom. Suzanne thought about it then shrugged, it may have seemed a bit casual compared to her folks, but I only had her description of them to go on. As the youngest and only girl of much older parents than mine, she was treated a bit differently to us.

When we went downstairs Sarah grabbed Suzanne and took her to meet my grandmother through in the granny annex. Uncle John and mom were going over some papers in the dining room, so aunt Karen took the opportunity to grab me and ask me to go for a walk with her. I thought, shit this could be trouble, Sarah and Nana shooting off in front of Suzanne and Karen obviously wants to get onto me about something again, usually how my uncle is going off on a new hobby or wanting to get a sports car for her, but for him, in reality.

"Jason and I are just taking a brief stroll to look around the area, while you all sort out whatever you need to. When we get back we will set about dinner together." Karen called out as she hooked my arm and nodded her head to her side and the front door. Nobody answered we were on our own.

We set off at a moderate pace arm in arm, I was very happy to always be seen with my hot looking but often fiery aunt on my arm, she had always been good to me since I first met her, when my uncle brought round the girl he was besotted with to meet his sister and her family that included me and Sarah, but mum kept the younger Sarah close to hand then. I now knew he was trying to impress her as he had had his wicked way, several times apparently as I later learned from my parents, and got her pregnant. Karen although more modest than the rest of my family was not so naïve now as she may have been then, but I was a young kid back then and my sister was still a baby. "Jason, you are always someone in this family I can relate to. I don't want to be your troublesome old aunt." I could see she was frustrated by something, a bit more than usual. I was aware my aunt was regarded as a bit straight laced compared to the rest of us, but she was always fun and she had reigned in and tamed Uncle John, as she had put it a few times. However this work may never be complete like painting the Forth rail bridge, once you got to one end you started again.

"Hold on Karen, you are my only aunt and Uncle John is my only uncle. Myself and Sarah look up to you, we have always enjoyed being with you and your visits are welcome. My uncle was lucky to marry you, he might not appreciate that enough, but we do, mum also likes you despite you and her sometimes agreeing not to argue about certain viewpoints or aspects of life. Secretly mum admires you more than she lets on, I think anyway." I led with that remark. I was thinking as I grew up Aunt Karen had fueled my teenage masturbation fantasies and she still attracted me as a mature sexy woman, that was unattainable. This week I realized it was what attracted me to Suzanne, I was already thinking about how that was going to work out later tonight, if she was not too scared to let go, I wanted to fuck Suzanne to several orgasms in my bedroom before we went to sleep.

"Good of you to say, but I am at a loss as to how to put up with your uncle much longer." She threw in. "I love you all, I know I am not like anyone on John's side of the family, he told me long ago a lot more about you all and his early family life, I feel I have stopped him doing what he wants and I may hold him back. On the other hand I find it hard as a daughter of a church deacon to just let it go. You all at least accept me and welcome me, but is it because I come with John?"

"No, honestly, I do not thinks so, we are not all the same. Good god we cannot all be as wild or as controlling as Sarah would like to be, or as free and open as my mum, certainly I hope not as deceitful as my father was." I replied.

"Let's not get into your wounds about your father." She smiled.

"So Uncle John then, what is it now: cars? boats? I hope not airplanes?" I replied sensing the frustration.

"Nudity, naturism, what do your family call it?"

"Well probably naturism, but we all know you do not go for that and we respect you both on that."

"Yes, well you all do, but John has decided that when the kids all leave for Uni this year he is going to start going around the house naked, he gave me the choice of joining or not to be fair, but he warned the kids if they wanted to come home in term time it was a naturist house and he at the very least would be naked. They could join in too if they wanted. For Christ's sake our kids were traumatized. See, I am the daughter of a church deacon and it made me swear." She blushed, she actually blushed at her self.

I chuckled at her and put my arm around her and pulled her in as we walked slower in step. She looked at me almost in despair. "He told the kids about how the rest of his family were naturists and how you all had to dress and behave when we visit. They were shocked, I just shrugged when they looked at me for confirmation, I was not going to deny it."

"You know, it is no big deal, yes you are all surprised, but really are you saying my cousins had no idea about their relatives down here? I cannot believe that over the years Sarah had not blabbed about it, she sure hinted a few times when we were kids." I replied.

"No I don't think they knew, or they pretended they did not." She then went on. "So Jason, what do I do now?"

"Really you ask me?"

"Yes, why not you are the sane one in my er, uhm... wild free, socially less repressed extended family." She smiled, I chuckled, she put her arm around my waist and pulled me tight as I put my arm around her waist.

"What would I do, well, you all need to get naked and sit down and discuss it. See if you like it, but if one of you do not, work out the ground rules about who does what and when." I started, half joking, trying to lighten the mood with a little shock. It did not work.

"Really is that the best you can do, turn us all into sex fiends."

"Wo, hold on naturism and sex are not directly linked."

"Says you, if I am naked in front of your uncle, we always have sex, so there, I admit it, that is what happens when we are naked. What about our kids?"

"Others manage, mother and me sat naked in that same lounge back there last night, talked about a lot of stuff, drank some wine, I can assure you neither of us had sex last night, well I did not and I am sure mum did not have anyone else sneak into the house." I left that open, she may have wasted some more batteries on her rabbit vibrator.

Karen went on to go through the situation at home, a lot more openly than I could have believed she would, I was wondering what despair she was feeling, conflict with her lifelong values and beliefs, being aware of her husband wanting to be more like his youthful self before she set him straight. She even told me they had never lost that spark between them and they still made love three or four times a week and she certainly still enjoyed it. I had to remind myself at that point this was my aunt who was regarded as a little staid compared to the rest if us. I hugged her close just to let her know I wanted to support her. She had to be feeling despair to open up like this to me.

"Karen, I will help anyway I can, so would mum, but only for the overall good of the whole bunch, you, John, Kevin and Josi. Shit Kevin has been at Uni a year now, Josi finishes school this year. They ain't innocent kids, well I kinda hope not, or certainly hope they are not naïve at least."

"Well would you at least talk to them if they need to talk to somebody nearer their age and mentality than their nutty father is?"

"Sure. Sarah will too, I will get her to calm it down if needed, she is nuts my sister but she is also very smart and probably interrogating the hell out of my equally smart lady friend right now."

"Oh your not a couple then?"

"No probably not. Maybe not even friends anymore, if Sarah decides she does not like her or feels she is a threat. Back to you." We turned round and headed back.

"Okay, what if I compromise?"

"What? How?"

"Well, I join John naked, but only weekends and only if the kids are not there, I am not sitting there naked with my kids in the room to ogle my old body."

"Okay, but I would say this to most of the hot women I know not just you but it is truthful and serious. I am certain you look great naked, I would truly like to see you naked but only if you are comfortable. The first times socially are apparently always frightening, but how would I know I was brought up with it?" I replied and rubbed her waist to emphasize my point. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You charmer, I bet the girls like seeing you naked too."

"I hope so, but really it is not such a big thing."

"If you say so." She replied and looked me up and down with a smile. I got the innuendo but was happily surprised my aunt Karen came out with that.

"So what now?"

"We had a long chat on the way here in the car. Well a chat with lots of long silences. I agreed we would agree on something before we go home. I just need to figure out what to do and how to tell him on my terms."

We walked a bit and came up a path by some trees. I took a deep breath and thought there was a chance of getting slapped or I might be told to mind my own business. "So can I ask, other than make babies do you do anything together naked?"

"No, not much. Why?"

"A sign or gesture, a show of doing something together that you both want to do, but naked."

"We used to bathe together when the kids were small, I liked that."

I said nothing.

" When we were dating, he used to steal my knickers and make me go home without any, I was so turned on yet terrified my mother would know I had nothing on under my dress."

I laughed at my aunt telling me this, but my cock had started to stiffen at the thought. Then I asked "Is that it, you still have regular sex, but you do not get naked together anymore? Do either of you sleep naked, even if only in summer?"

" John always has, all year round, I used to worry about the kids seeing him, but we passed that phase. I have occasionally not put my nightie back on after we indulged in passion, but not very often."

"So how about sleeping with John naked? I never saw the benefit of night clothes. If you wear them I think you will be the only one in the house tonight that does. I hope to persuade Suzanne to go without also." I grinned at her in a false leering way.

"Well maybe I will think on it. But. How do I let him know and not just blurt it out?"

"Karen, you can go back to the shared bathing back home, if you wish, maybe when my cousins are out of the way but on the rest, I thought you were older and wiser?"

"In some things. No."

" You want to give uncle John a sign? You up for a challenge? Push your boundaries?" I asked in triplicate.

"Oh hell, why not, yes, yes, yes."

" You got knickers on now?"

"I beg your pardon. Of course?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"What kind: French cut? High waste? Low slung? Thong?" I asked as I slid my hand over her ass to make my point, but I was willing to pull it back if she was annoyed or told me it was inappropriate.

"Golly me! I don't have any thongs! Josi has a couple of pairs she hides from me. Right now. Me, high waste, high leg if you must know, that is as daring as I get and only for your Uncle John on special days out."

"Lacy? Colored? Or plain flat white?" I pushed on.

"Some lace with solid panels back and front of course, nice but not slutty and light blue. Why you are wanting to be checking them out?"

"Only if you want me to. I am intrigued, I know what kind my sister, mother, grandmother and friend wear, I just wanted to see where on the spectrum you were." I rubbed across her ass and found the panty line in her skirt then removed my hand before I got slapped. Strangely Karen just smiled, deep down I always thought she was more fun than my parents credited her with, well especially since my teenage fantasies that involved her.

"So what does my underwear have to do with the message?" Karen asked as we were nearing the end of the tree lined path back towards the house.

"Take them off, discreetly give them to uncle John, and let him quietly know that this weekend you will not wear knickers and you are going to sleep nude tonight."

"What? Just like that"

"Unless you have a better idea? You can stand by the tree there and take them off and put them in a pocket or something. I will try to be a gentleman of discretion and turn my back while keeping a watch out, if you like."

Karen just looked behind, took her arm from my waist, pushed me a yard up the path then reached under her denim skirt and wriggled out of her knickers. I was amazed her skirt was loose enough to allow that without her flashing her charms. I might have enjoyed that scene.

I kept my mouth shut, checked the path in both directions and smiled at her. She looked towards the sky then came forward, made a show to me of her light blue panties with a little lace but not too much. She folded them neatly, rolled them up into a tight roll, then stuffed them in my pocket before hooking my arm again. "I don't have a bag nor do I have any pockets. Just walk me back before I die."

"Gladly, but you won't die with me here. Gosh! I am slightly surprised but equally delighted." I released her arm reached round and rubbed her ass. It was still firm and delicious I was starting to feel tight in my jeans and wished I had worn underwear today now. I removed my hand, though I truly wanted to caress the lovely taught rump of my aunt a bit more but reckoned I was pushing it as it was. We walked back hand in hand like old lovers, I have no idea what turmoil was going on in her head, but I was so pleased with myself and proud of hell of my aunt. I also thought my uncle was going to be so made up tonight, after he screwed his lovely wife into oblivion.

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers