Proof Is In The Pudding

Story Info
A younger man provides evidence of infidelity.
2.6k words
4.5
64.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbert
byronbert
276 Followers

I was a little surprised to hear the voice of my ex-girl friends mother, Petra, when I answered my cell phone. I had separated rather acrimoniously from her daughter Sue about four months ago.

"Hello Brian" came the reply, "This is Petra, Sue's mother here. I know you are probably surprised to hear from me but I have a proposition to put to you. Are you interested in a short but well paid job?" After I greeted her, I expressed some interest in her offer. It was the University holidays and I was in need of some work. The fact that their family was very wealthy hopefully meant that "well paid" was good money indeed. We arranged for her to come around to my apartment the next afternoon. I quizzed her about the nature of the work but she was evasive.

The next day I saw Mrs Lowler pull up in her Mercedes convertible through my bedroom window, She didn't park in our drive way as most visitors did but across the street. I saw her sit in a car for about a minute and then she got out and made her way across the road to my house. She seemed nervous. Hesitant. I answered the door when she knocked and ushered her in. "Is there somewhere private where we could talk please Brian. The matter I wish to discuss with you is ah.. ah... somewhat sensitive." This was getting rather curious. Although none of my roomies were at home, I led her to my bedroom and offered her a chair at my desk. She sat with her hands wringing in her lap. She was definitely a little agitated.

"Before I outline my proposal can I please ask for your total confidentiality regarding this issue? What I am about to discuss must remain between us." I agreed to her request.

"It may come as a surprise to you but my husband, Derek, is a philanderer." This was no surprise at all. He was well known for his wandering dick. Many were surprised that Mrs Lowler had put up with his behaviour for so long.

"When I confronted Derek about a recent indiscretion he was unrepentant. His principle defence was that just because I don't have the courage or libido to have an affair, should not mean that he cannot. He virtually challenged me to have an affair. He said he knows I could not do it. Well, I'm going to call his bluff. I have decided I will have an extra-marital sexual encounter. I am asking if you will participate. I am prepared to pay you $200 for your time."

Whoa! This was going to take some time to digest.

She seemed to have overcome her initial tentativeness and was now well into her stride.

"I would like to have photographic evidence that I can flaunt at him. I have a digital camera and photos can be taken of er, ah, an explicit sort. I do not think it wise to have the photos reveal your identity but obviously they must prove that I am engaged in ah.. sexual practices with someone else." She had obviously thought this through. I was a little slack jawed and was simply slowly nodding my head in general understanding.

When I had been dating Sue I had never looked at or even considered her mother in any remotely sexual way, but now as I leaned back in my chair I reappraised her. Mid fortys, Shortish at maybe five foot three. Shoulder length grey/blonde hair with a wave in it. Quite broad shoulders for a woman, petite waist and a generous flair to her hips. Bust certainly evident but was a bit of an unknown due to the modest clothes she habitually wore. Her legs I had noticed previously however. I called them "coltish". Slim, athletic, well turned as they say. Also free from any discolouration that some older woman suffer from. She was pretty if not beautiful. Yes, altogether a tidy little package.

"So Brian, I know that this is a very unusual proposition but how do you feel about it? We don't actually have to have sex, just take some photos that look like we have." That comment came as a disappointment. I thought she was implying that we were going to have a genuine, no strings attached, full blown sexual romp in the hay. Still, I thought it should be an interesting experience so I told her that I was flattered that she had chosen me and I would be happy to knock her husband down a peg or two.

She smiled weakly and began slowly undressing. We were obviously not going to let any water pass under the bridge. She seemed to have lost a little of the confidence that she had earlier. When she was down to her underwear she crossed her arms across her chest and blurted, "Oh dear, this is dreadfully embarrassing. I am sure you don't wish to be confronted with my tired and shabby body." I was actually quite impressed with what I saw. OK, sure, there was evidence of sag in most places but the general shape was more than reasonable and the skin tone looked delicious.

"I am actually finding you very attractive Mrs Lowler. Let me prove it to you." I lowered my pants and out sprang a rather arrogant looking erection."

"My goodness. Do I really have that effect on you? I never would have believed it." Her eyes were glued to my cock. It was as though she had never seen one before.

"I must warn you. I am not very sexually experienced. I have only ever had sex with my husband."

"I am not exactly an expert myself Mrs Lowler", I conceded and she shyly smiled.

"Why don't we start with a couple of photos of you on my bed?" She nodded and lay back on the bed in just her bra and panties and started making what I guess she thought were seductive poses. Really she just looked silly. I did notice that her eyes were flicking between my face and my crotch. I shuffled towards the bed and until my erection was pointing towards her.

"Some photos of you touching my penis would be very convincing in terms of your infidelity. Why don't you put your hand on it." She cocked her head and took a deep breath. She then tentatively reached out and encircled my cock with her hand.

"Goodness, it feels so hard, so hot and hard." She gave it a few experimental strokes. I took a few pics of her hand on my cock. We had agreed that photographs that included her left hand with her distinctive wedding ring would add authenticity to the photos.

"If you really want to provoke him, why don't we get some photos of you engaging in some activities that you have never indulged in with him. That would really raise his blood pressure and let him know that you are far more sexually adventurous than he thinks. " As casually as possible I asked, "Do you practice oral sex with your husband?"

"I have tried it once but didn't enjoy it all. He regularly tries to get me to do it but I refuse." I had the rather cynical thought that an attitude like that might contribute to the likelihood of her husband being unfaithful.

"If he saw evidence of you doing it to someone else, that could really make him sit up and take notice."

She didn't say anything, just kept gently stroking my prick. She then made a low moaning sound and leaned forward taking the head of my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around then started taking me more deeply into her. Her right hand continued with its very pleasing rhythm. She looked up at me and I took some great snaps of her with her mouthful. I suggested she use her other hand to cup my balls and she promptly did so. Click. Click. She was getting a bit more bold now and without my bidding she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Click. Click. She was sucking in earnest now and her hand was flying over my cock. She had a very noisy technique but that just turned me on even more. Looking down at this matronly woman gobbling away at my cock was a real turn on as well. I could feel the juices rising and wondered what to do. I told her that I was close to coming. She looked up at me and her eyes widened but she did not stop. Indeed she redoubled her efforts. I went over the top and spurted in her mouth. She jerked back making a gagging sound. I quickly gave myself a few quick strokes and managed to deposited another two shots on her. One on the cheek and one to her left breast. Click. Click. Click. Click.

She looked alarmed. "I have never tasted sperm before and never thought I would."

She was smacking her lips and swirling her tongue around as she explored the new taste sensation. Click. Click. Click. "Not exactly pleasant but better than I thought."

I offered, "I think some photos of me returning the favour might be appropriate."

"You want to ah... kiss me... down there?" She said with surprise in her voice. It was though I had suggested some weird, unpleasant practice.

"Of course. I love giving head to a woman."

"Oh well" she said. 'What's another first."

She laid back and I helped remove her panties and spread her legs. She jumped when I first ran my tongue up her gash but she soon relaxed into it and was making gentle cooing sounds. I gently thrust a couple of fingers into her and was delighted to find how wet she had become. She squirmed on my fingers and started huffing and puffing. I looked up and handed her the camera. "I probably won't get recognized if you only take shots of the top of my head. Take a couple with your hand on my head showing your ring. That should be worth a few blood pressure points." She numbly nodded and took the camera. I could hear the camera working. Isn't funny how they can program cameras to electronically make the sound of an old fashioned camera when they take a shot. Click. Click. She was starting to squirm and roll and I was having difficulty keeping up with her clitoris. A moving target but I was getting some good moves in. She stopped moving around and starting vibrating on the spot.

"What's happening? I'm melting... I'm... I'm...arghhh." Her face was screwed up into the rictus that women can get during orgasm. She then went limp and I thought it best to ease off. I raised myself up over her. I picked up the camera to catch a couple to immediate post orgasm shots. Click. Click.

"My g, g, goodness," she gasped. "That must have been an, an, an orgasm. I have never, never, had one before."

I wondered at home much this poor woman had missed. Well into middle age before she experiences an orgasm, no oral sex. I wondered what other little experience voids could I fill."

"Well I suppose that's all we can do then." She sounded almost disappointed. She made a move to rise. I asked why she thought we had finished and she commented that since I had come, we had reached a dead end.

I raised myself onto my knees and my newly erect cock swayed in front of her.

"Goodness. Your thingy has gotten stiff again."

My thingy was indeed stiff.

"I really do think we have to have evidence of penetration. Don't you agree?" I held my breath waiting for her reply. I really wanted to bang this sexy old dear. When she didn't reply I decided to move the issue along anyway.

"Let's try this position." I dragged her hips around until they were on the edge of the bed. The height of the bed was such that, with me standing on the floor, our gentials were perfectly lined up. I cocked her legs back and placed my cock on top of her mound. I guided her hand down so that it, and of course the tell tale ring, were nicely in frame. Click. I positioned myself at the mouth of her cunt and nestled it in. Click. She was delightfully wet. Click. I leant forward and the head of my cock disappeared. Click. I moved backward and forward slowly. Half way in. Click. I was losing composure now. The desire to bury myself and do a jack hammer impersonation was becoming overpowering.

"That's probably all we need." she blurted and attempted to crawl up and away from me.

I had her firmly by the hips and, a little annoyed that she should even suggest we stop now, I gave a powerful flex of my hips and impaled her. Buried to the hilt. She howled.

"I am afraid I just can't stop Mrs Lowler. I just have to keep going." I was giving her a good staccato rhythm that was making her sway. Her breasts were dancing around her chest. Each time I thrust in, her mouth would widen and then close as I withdrew.

"I really wasn't anticipating this." she gasped, "but goodness, it does feel wonderful."

I was well into my stride now and wild horses couldn't have stopped me. I lent over her so that, while my feet were still on the floor, our faces were adjacent. I kissed her deeply and was gratified that she responded strongly.

I was giving her short punches now, really hammering into her. I wondered how she would respond to some dirty talk. It's interesting how some woman are really turned on by it and others are appalled.

"Do you like having my cock in you? I am going to come in you. Fill you with my come. Do you want that?"

"Yes. Yes, do it. Do it in me. Give it to me."

Her words spurred me over the final hurdle and I gushed into her. We both lay like beached fish. Mostly motionless but occasionally twitching. I felt myself shrivel and slide out of her. She made a low moan sound and kissed my ear. I wondered if there was a photo opportunity here and got off her. I secured the camera and knelt between her legs. Sure enough there was a nice thick thread of pearly white cum slithering slowly out of her pussy. With hand and ring tastefully arranged... Click, Click, Click, Click, Click.

After a few minutes she climbed unsteadily to her feet and made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up, I quickly removed the SD card from her camera and slipped it into the reader of my pc. I downloaded the photos and replaced the card back in the camera. I felt vaguely guilty but the opportunity to have my own photo essay of our encounter was just too strong. I was almost tempted to erase the card so that we would have to reshoot but I refrained.

Mrs Lowler rang me a few days later. The photos had really shocked her husband. He had broken down and agreed to go into marriage counseling. She also related how they had had the most passionate sex afterwards. She seemed to think that something important had changed in their lives. She was feeling confident about their future together and that he had promised to be faithful.

She was very grateful. She asked if she could come around and show me her gratitude. She did. I took some photos of her gratitude. They were even more raunchy than the first set.

byronbert
byronbert
276 Followers