Proof of His Love

Story Info
A loving BDSM story.
1.2k words
4.14
22.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a beautiful bedroom. Cream carpets, cream drapes, dark wood furniture. The dungeon bed is central in the room, with layers of cream bedding and red and brown velvety cushions laid on it. Its very late afternoon and shafts of sun are coming in through the big windows, but the rest of the room getting dark.

I'm in Oour bedroom, putting clothes away and You come in, joking with me, happy, laughing. You're wearing dark trousers and dark shirt, I'm wearing a long black skirt and a red blouse, button through front. My hair is long and curled nicely, little curls falling down the side of my face as I lean over the cupboards to put things away.

You suddenly stop talking and I hear You turn the key in the lock on our bedroom door. I turn around and You have that look on Your face - all playing has stopped. You tell me to go to the end of the bed. I do, watching You closely. You smile softly and tell me to strip and present. I stand with my back to the bottom of the bed, and start to undress slowly, starting with my blouse buttons, my eyes never leaving Your face. I'm breathing quickly, not knowing what to expect. As I drop my blouse to the floor You smile and tell me I'm so beautiful. I carry on stripping for You, then, when I'm naked, and excited already, You walk right up to me, still smiling, brushing back a curl away from my face. Your body is pressed against mine, and You whisper to me, "Present".

You step back as I fall quickly to the present position......kneeling with my knees wide, my back straight, my hands resting on my thighs, and my head slightly bowed. You just stand and watch me for what seems like ages, but I don't move. I hear You moving about and going to the toy box.

Kneeling for You, I feel so calm, so protected, as if this was what I was meant to do. But at the same time, my stomach is dizzy, not knowing what You're going to do. You tell me how proud You are of me, how much You value my submission. You then take my hand and tell me to stand - I stand and see that You have laid out toys in front of me....crop, flogger, nipple and clit clamps with a fine chain between them. I start breathing much faster...knowing part of what's coming.

You kiss me softly, and brush a loose curl behind my ear. Then You bend and fasten my ankles to the foot of the bed with leather restraints, and then my wrists to the top of the bed's canopy, leaving me spread eagled with little room for manoeuvre, my body fully accessible for You. You take the flogger and start trailing the ends over my skin......my back, my stomach, my breasts. It feels absolutely wonderful. My nipples are so hard already, my stomach feeling tight, my pussy tingling.

You then start flogging my back, quite softly and working up. Criss cross, alternate sides. I love it, biting my lip and whimpering.....trying to push my back into the flogging. The flogging gets harder, covering my back, my ass and my thighs. You then come up behind me close, Your hands on my hips, kissing the back of my neck and down my spine. I'm shaking a little already, and Your kisses just drive me wild....wanting to cum. You tell me, "No little one, not for a long time".

You walk back to the toys and pick up the clamps. Walking back to me, You enjoy seeing me so restless, quivering. You attach the clamps to my nipples and clit, the chain between them tight, so that any movement pulls on me. Then You take my face gently in Your hands and kiss me, so tenderly, telling me how much You love me. Smiling, You pick up the crop and face me. Looking me straight in the eye You start to crop my nipple, catching the clamp occasionally. I cry out a little, trying not to flinch and pull on the clit clamp. You start cropping the inside of my thighs, and into my pussy lips...softly, and after a while building up again. I'm crying out now, begging for You to crop my pussy properly...not teasing it....You just smile, and say "Wait, little one, wait".

Every time I move even slightly, my clamps pull, teasing and hurting me even more. I want to cum so much, but You keep refusing me permission. You keep alternating - cropping, flogging all over me, interspersed with Your hand soothing me, stroking my hot skin. My ass, back, breasts, legs and pussy are burning. You stop every now and again to kiss the back of my neck and stroke down my spine.

I am so desperate, I beg You....I need You to fuck me so badly. My entire body is on fire. I'm so aroused, my pussy so wet, ready for You.

You finally release my restraints after what seems like hours, but it can't be, and remove my clamps. You tell me to present, so I fall into position, shaking so much that I can't sit up straight. I kneel, almost on all fours, panting. You bend, and whisper in my ear, "What do you want little one?"

I answer, "Sir, please, I need You inside me - oh god please!" You smile, and tell me to lean over the bed. I lean over it quickly, still gasping for breath. You stand behind me, and start massaging my ass, kissing my spine. I bury my face in the bedcovers, sighing, feeling so relaxed. You then suddenly thrust inside my pussy hard - my back arches as I take You deep and I cry out, digging my nails into the bedcovers. You continue thrusting into me, deeper and harder. My pussy is so wet by now, I need to cum but You still refuse permission. I bang against the bed, You're fucking me so hard. Suddenly You withdraw, really confusing me, until I feel the head of Your cock at my ass. You tease.....touching Your cock to me a little, then pulling back, then a little more until Your cock is just in the entrance to my ass. Then You thrust inside hard and continue to fuck me. You slide Your hand down my spine, grab my hair and pull my head back. You stretch my ass so much, I feel my eyes stinging with tears, but I love it so much.

You tell me "Cum, little one!" I do so straight away - my pussy spasming and clenching, as I feel You cum in my ass. Shaking, quivering, I orgasm for so long and feel Your cock in my ass, hard as steel throbbing as You climax.

As Wwe both start to slow down, I collapse on the bed panting. You lie down next to me and hold me for ages, stroking my hair. My leg wrapped around Yours, my head on Your chest.

You tell me again how much You love me. I know.