Proof of Love is a Powerful Thing

Story Info
A story of a young woman searching for love... with a friend.
11.4k words
4.46
40.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers

The concept was thought up by a good friend of mine, second chapter is in the works and I wasn't sure to put this in as romance or fantasy but it has a more romantic touch than fantasy... enjoy and leave a comment good or bad...

Proof of Love is a powerful thing...

Written By Silenteye

Concept by Greyhoshi

*

Kay woke up to bright sun light coming in from the open window the blinds pulled back she looked to see Olga standing there looking at her. Olga was one of Kay's roommates she was American Russian and very beautiful. She had a white/platinum bob cut with piercing hazel eyes large 37 DD breasts, a firm and taut buttocks and she stood at 5'8. "Good morning Kay." Olga said in slightly accented English. Kay gave a shy smile and she lowered her head avoiding looking at Olga.

"M-morning Olga," Kay said.

"Stefani is making breakfast, then we were planning on going to that carnival that came by yesterday..." Olga said.

"Oh, ok! I'll be there in a minute." Kay said Olga nodded and she walked out of Kay's room and closed the door behind her. Kay waited a minute then she pushed herself to a sitting position and she looked at her thick multi-layered covers. Many people would assume that Kay had thick and multiple covers because she was cold at night, which was true but that wasn't the reason for it. The reason she had the covers was because she was not an ordinary girl. Kay was what the English called a hermaphrodite though the Japanese called her a futanari. What a futanari was a woman with both male and female genitalia. Kay had researched her gender extensively mostly they existed in fantasy though if they existed in the real world not many had come out and confessed their dual genders. One thing that Kay noticed about these futanari was that they usually possessed penis' and ball's much larger than the average man though Kay herself was about average in size.

Kay was a Caucasian, with long chestnut colored hair, blue eyes, with 32 C cup breasts, soft buttocks, her penis was 3 inches flaccid and 6 inches hard, her balls where the size of an apricot core, and she stood at a height of 5'7. As Kay stretched and threw her covers to the side she caught sight of her member, which was standing erect making a tent against her pajama pants. She sighed and muttered a swear under her breath and she swung her legs over the side of her bed and got up. She stretched again her hips thrusting forward and her arms thrust backwards over her head. She let out an intake of breath and she looked down at her member again which she could see that the head was throbbing ever so slightly. She sighed and she grabbed some tissue paper from the top of her cabinet and she wrapped it and her hand around the length of her member and began to pump it. Her hand slapped against her balls causing them to wave wildly as she pumped her length panting slightly sweat forming on her head as she continued to entice her member.

Kay covered her mouth as she had her first orgasm for the day her cock spurting cum from her balls. However due to the small size of her balls and cock the spray was insignificant barely making the tissue wet. When her orgasm died she went to her bed and prostrated and she reached underneath and grabbed a small garbage can and threw the tissue paper their where it piled up with other cum stained tissue papers. She looked at it, 'I'm gonna have to get that thrown out tonight.' She thought and she pushed the garbage can back under the bed and she got to her feet and went to her closet and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes for the day. White undergarments with a black short-sleeved top with a pair of blue jeans that were slightly baggy around her middle. This allowed her cock to have enough breathing room that it wouldn't show up against her crotch. She then grabbed a towel and opened the door to her room and walked down the hall, down the stairs, and into the bathroom. She caught the scent of pancakes and bacon and she licked her lips. In eagerness for the meal but first she needed a shower, and she closed the bathroom door behind her and she set her clothes on the toilet seat and she pulled back the curtains and stripped down.

Kay kicked off the pajama legs and pulled off the top she then went into the shower and turned it on, letting the spray of cold water hit her first shuddering slightly. She then waited for the water to turn to a warm temperature when it did she grabbed shampoo, slathered it over her head and rubbed, creating a foaming bubble on her head she made sure to get every inch of her hair. She then let the foam wash off and she put conditioner on her head and rubbed that in as well. When she got every inch of her hair she let the water wash out the conditioner and she grabbed body wash and got a wash cloth lathering up the wash cloth with body wash and began to rub the wash cloth on her body taking care to avoid rubbing her member with the wash cloth and repeat what happened not just 10 minutes ago. When she had cleaned her body she looked at her cock which was half erect but was drooping back to flaccid. She smiled and she turned off the water and she grabbed the towel. Then she began to dry herself off once again throwing caution near her genitals. When she was dry she began put on her clothes first putting on her boxers and then putting on her bra. She then slipped on her waist loose pants and she zipped them up and buttoned them she then walked out of the bathroom drying her slightly damp hair. She walked and saw to her delight Stefani and Olga waiting for her a plate of blueberry filled pancakes on a plate on the table and bacon next to that.

"Finally it takes you forever to get up doesn't it?" Stefani said. Stefani was an American born in New York, she had an impulsive yet caring personality and usually put others before herself. She often thought of activities for the three of them to participate many of these Kay had shot down. Stefani stood at 5'5, with blond hair, blue eyes, 34 DD cup breasts, and finally a nice round butt. She was the petite of the three but she was also the cutest of the three. Kay looked at the two who were eating and she turned to her own food and began to eat. When the three finished their meal they washed the plates and went to the front door grabbing their purses and opened the door and closing it behind them. The carnival was close enough that these lovely ladies could walk there.

(Carnival)

Kay, Olga, and Stefani walked forward heading into the carnival looking around the various rides attractions and tents. Kay soon pulled away from Olga, and Stefani saying she would meet them in the front they agreed and the three went their separate ways. Kay walked through the carnival looking at the tents and staff of the carnival. As she walked through grabbing a cotton candy and a large cup of soda she saw a small tent in between two very large tents a sign post was next to the tent. On it in red letters were the words 'Fortune Teller Free Reading for first time customers!' Kay looked at the tent then she looked around to see if anybody else knew about the tent but the people didn't even so much as glance at the tent. Kay then walked toward the tent, the tent itself was purple with golden constellations on the fabric. She pushed open the curtain and walked inside to see, to her astonishment, that the tent was much larger on the inside than it was on the outside. She looked around to see the fabric was blue on the inside and the constellations seemed to move but maybe that was because it was flapping against the wind on the outside.

"Welcome dear." Kay jumped, and she looked to see what looked like a Gypsy sitting front of her. The woman was dressed rather extravagantly with several gold rings on hand and many golden chains around her neck. She had a large nose that stuck outward from her body and a kind if not slightly wrinkled smile. She also had large breasts that stuck prominently from her body though was held back by her dress which was a beautiful blend of purple, blue, and dark violet. Finally her grey and black hair was tied into a type of bun in a cowl and her eyes were unusual, one green the other yellow. They both had an unnatural shine to them as if they had a light of their own. "I'm Madam August a fortune teller. I can see your future, tell your luck in the near future, and answer any questions you may have." Madam August said. Kay heard about fortune tellers many people said that they were scam artists looking for easy cash. However the sign said first time customers were free.

"Um... is what that sign said true? You give free first readings?" Madam August nodded.

"Indeed child, however it's not restricted to reading I should say your first request is free. So what would you like my dear?" Kay thought about it then something that had been lurking in the back of her mind for the past year emerged.

"Will I ever find true love?" Kay asked, Madam August raised an eyebrow and she chuckled slightly.

"You truly are an interesting one, I have not been asked something so pure and innocent in a long time... For that dear, you will get the next question free of charge as well! Now I believe you wished to know if you find true love do you? Well let's see what my crystal ball says." It was then that Kay noticed the piece of cloth on the center of the table Madam August grabbed the cloth and pulled it up a crystal ball appearing from where she pulled. Kay gaped in awe, then the woman began to intone gently in a strange language. Then she spoke, "Oh magic crystal of long sought light, bring me the fate of this one's plight!" The crystal ball began to darken as she spoke then it began to shine, it showed the nude forms of two women, the women were...

"Stefani and Olga?" Madam August turned her eyes to Kay.

"You know these two?" Kay nodded.

"It seems that these two will give you the love you are asking for." It was then that Kay blushed deeply.

"What? That's not possible, how could that be?" Kay asked Madam August smiled.

"You see this crystal ball shows me not just who would be suitable to you but who you care for more deeply than you'll ever admit." Kay turned bright red, this was true Kay was deeply attracted to both Olga and Stefani but she was confused by her feelings were these her real intentions or just her male half trying to find a hole to fuck? "You have doubts? Come here child," Madam August said gesturing to her Kay nervously stood up and walked to Madam August. August looked Kay up and down her eyes scanning her. "I see so that's why you're afraid, but don't worry what you perceive to be a curse shall be the catalyst for your love. Now get on your knees child," She said kindly Kay did as she was told looking up at the woman who seemed to be much larger up close. The woman then held out a hand which was surprisingly young and supple. She placed it on Kay's forehead, "By the powers of the heavens and of the earth grant this madam a gift well worth..." Kay saw the tent flap slightly and she felt something hot on her dick and she winced slightly but the heat quickly died out and the tent stopped flapping. Madam August sighed and she looked visibly drained and she held up a hand which was now looking old and withered and gestured for Kay to leave.

"Um... th-thank you I guess..." Madam August didn't say anything then she held out her hand, in it was a card and Kay took the card then left the tent not looking back.

(Later on that day)

Kay yawned as she watched TV looking at the food channel not really listening to the lady talking but thinking about what happened in the tent. She then remembered that her dick felt like it was on fire and looking around she made sure that Olga and Stefani were in their rooms then she pulled her pants up and looked at her dick she found to her surprise a heart shaped tattoo was on it! "What the heck? Where did this come from? Why is it there!?" She said aloud. Suddenly the door to Olgas room opened and Kay jumped slightly and released her pants.

"Kay? Are you all right?" Olga asked, Kay looked at Olga and nodded.

"Y-yeah it's just I uh... got a bruise and I don't know how I got it..." Kay said nervously, Olga walked to Kay looking concerned and she sat down looking at Kay's body.

"A bruise where?" Olga asked looking slightly concerned, Kay shook her head.

"Don't worry about it! I'll be fine! Really don't worry about please!" Kay said, Olga looked at Kay silently, then she nodded.

"All right if that's what you want, I'll leave but if you need anything just tell me, OK?" Olga said Kay nodded and she turned back to the TV attempting to play it cool. Olga watched her for a minute then she went back into her room. Kay turned around and looked at Olga's door in particular the bottom area where she could see the light that came out from the bottom. It shone then it dimmed to black, and Kay sat back down, and observed her cock again looking at the tattoo.

'How did I get this? And what is it supposed to do? What was that woman?' Kay thought she looked at the tattoo and then she sighed. 'Well it's probably nothing,' Kay thought and she turned to the TV turned it off and stood up heading to her room to change and to go to sleep. She entered her room and closed the door, she then went to her cabinet and pulled out her pajamas . She pulled off her top and threw it into a laundry basket that stood near the door. She unclasped her bra and threw that as well then she got to her pants when suddenly someone knocked on the door. Kay jumped and she pulled her pants and put on her pajama top. She walked to the door and opened it to reveal Stefani, a bottle in one hand and the other on the door frame her body disheveled and her face a mess.

"Heeeey... Kay... how'sh it going?" Stefani said her breath reeked of alcohol and now that Kay looked at the bottle she realized it was a Bacardi. Kay then realized that something must have happened; something pretty serious for Stefani was against actions such as smoking or drinking but would succumb to these temptations when she was either very stressed or upset.

"Uh hey Stefani what's up?" Kay asked, trying to sound neutral.

"sh'ot much... jush drinking... fuckin... boyfriend dumped me... shaid I wash too uptight... fuckin prick!" Stefani snarled.

"Oh... well do you want to talk about it." Stefani was still then she walked inside without an invitation and she sat down on Kay's bed.

"Yah.... Jusht want to talk, and have someone to be here... Don't like... *Sniff* to... *Sniff* to..." Suddenly Stefani was crying not loudly but softly and pitifully. Kay closed the door and walked to a Stefani shushing and comforting her.

"Hey... Stefani it's ok..." She said soothingly.

"A-Am I ugly?" Stefanie said breaking from her sobbing and looking at Kay her eyes desperate for confirmation.

"No, no you're beautiful, trust me you're beyond beautiful," Kay said, Stefani was silent then sobbed again and she hugged Kay.

"*Hic* you're a good friend Kay... *Hic*" Stefani sniffled, Kay caressed Stefani's head gently and she couldn't help but feel her heart soar at this action. Kay had feelings for both Stefani and Olga for quite a while however what caused these feelings to come about? Simply put Olga and Stefani had done what few other people have ever done, one was show interest in her, as a friend, and the other was defend her from those that would belittle her. She hadn't met many people and the few she had had turned out to be complete jerks. So she was truly grateful to the both of them eventually that gratefulness turned into love. She loved them so much but she was afraid of what they would say, Kay grew up in a strict family filled with taboo and rules. In fact it was them that told Kay that if she didn't grow up a certain way she would end up a disaster though this of course was just them being overprotective.

They loved their daughter no matter her condition they just didn't want her to be hated for being different. Kay continued to stroke Stefani's hair, Stefani had stopped sobbing now and was now just staring at the floor. "Thanksh... I'm feeling better now..." Stefani said and she sat up and looked at Kay. "I'm shorry didn't mean to trouble you I'm going to bed shee you tomorrow." Stefani said and she stood up and stumbled to the door and out of the room. Kay thought about Stefani then she realized something, Stefani had been dumped which mean she was free to date whoever she wished. Kay took this small bit of hope and she got under her covers and fell asleep, drifting off into dreams of her and Stefani.

(Next Morning)

Kay awoke this time by herself feeling very energetic much more than usual she then went to feel her erection only to find no erection. Her dick was still flaccid under the covers she was surprised but then she thought about her dreams last night and realized she had no dreams last night. Well whatever the case she was glad she didn't have to masturbate this morning after all she had school today. She had Math, Writing, and History today History being her favorite. She loved learning about the past it was fascinating and wondrous to her. She had used her class as an opportunity to learn more about her gender she hadn't discovered much but she was still determined to find something. She got up and out of bed just in time to hear the door open it was Olga. "Oh you're awake this morning? Well I'm making breakfast today since Stefani is feeling sick today." Olga said Kay raised an eyebrow.

"What? I thought that she would be fine all she did was drank one bottle." Olga blinked.

"Wait she was drinking?" she asked now sounding upset.

"Oh um yeah something about her boyfriend dumping her," Olga sighed and she put a hand on her head.

"Fine I guess that's a good enough excuse but you're sure she only drank one bottle?" Olga asked and Kay nodded firmly. "Well let's just hope she doesn't drink any more I thought I threw out all alcoholic beverages. Well come on get dressed I'll stay home and watch her." Olga said, and she closed the door. Kay began to get her clothes a red shirt with the words 'Normal but Fun' on it and a pair of jean pants.

(A few minutes later)

Kay walked out of the shower fully clothed and went to the kitchen to where the smell of sausages and eggs could be smelled. She waited for Olga to finish and when Olga gave her a plate she ate quickly yet quietly. Her first class, Mathematics, started in 2 hours but she liked to get to the school early to relax and study. When she was finished she picked up her plate and went to the kitchen to wash it but Olga grabbed her hand and grabbed the plate. "I'll take care of that." She said, "Go on I know you don't want to be late." Olga said.

"O-Okay..." Kay said and she gave Olga the plate and grabbing her backpack which had been sitting on the sofa she went to the door, opened and closed it behind her. She went to the van that they owned and she pulled the keys from her backpack side pocket it was a copy that they all owned. Kay unlocked the door and went inside setting her backpack on the passenger seat she started the van and tuned it to some light classical music. She then pulled out of the driveway and headed toward college.

(At the college)

Kay found a parking place rather easily and she turned off the car and putting the car keys back in her backpacks side pocket and she opened the door locking it and closing it behind her. She then began to walk down the large parking lot toward the college. As she walked she passed a few other people when suddenly she saw her. Ms. Beatrice her History teacher, Ms. Beatrice was a beautiful petite woman with a lot of spunk and charm making her a favorite at the school she didn't take crap from anyone but she was kind and understanding. She had large D-Cup breasts, wide hips, a tight butt and a slightly round face making her look younger than what she really was. That and her petite 5'3 made her look like a student instead of a teacher but she made it very clear that she was a teacher. Kay wouldn't admit it but she did have a bit of a crush on Ms. Beatrice as well though not to the extent of Olga and Stefani.

Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers