Proof of Love is a Powerful Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I can get addicted to this... You're big cock, you're tasty cum... you..." She blushed, "I uh... I gotta go... I'll be back later ok?" And putting her shirt back on she got up and left Kay's room. She then reappeared or at least her head did. "Love ya." And with that she vanished again Kay blinked then she gave a squeal and she jumped onto her bed hugging the pillow.

"Yes!" She said quietly and she sighed, however no sooner had she done this then she felt a slight tingling in her groin she went to scratch but when her hand rested on the length she froze. She could feel it swelling... growing bigger and bigger. She then put a hand to her balls and found them to be growing too then they stopped. She pushed the pillow off and looked down at her cock to see it was at least 2 to 3 inches bigger than before. Her balls were now the size of a plum she gawked at the length wondering what to do. She couldn't believe this and yet she had a funny feeling she knew what was going on. She had to find that Gypsy woman and fast...