Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day

Story Info
Cindi has a afternoon she will live to regret.
4.3k words
4.2
484.8k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orange glow of sunset was straining to hold back the night. It was the end of what should have been a beautiful day. A day I would have normally enjoyed the memory of. Instead I was nervously looking around my house, my fabulous house, wondering what would become of me.

I am Cindi, a married 38 year old, affluent white mother. I am a member of several community organizations, including the PTA. My husband and I were married fairly young. We had to struggle for everything early on. He was still going to school, while working two jobs and I was a waitress at a run down highway diner. The kind of place young women had to endure off color remarks from it's patrons. I was young and naïve, but determined to support him. Our sex life was dismal at best but we were still able to, miraculously, get me pregnant. I can still remember Mike, my husband, assuring me that everything would be better when he got out of school and started his career. Durin this time we were surprised with the arrival of not one but two additional children. Our first born son was joined by a brother and finally a sister. They all were heading off on their own, our youngest just graduating high school and heading off for college.

Well he was right, sort of. He graduated shortly afterwards, at the top of his class no less, and got a job with a great company. Money seemed to flow into our lives non-stop. The more he progressed the harder he worked. Often times he would be away on business for weeks at a time. Almost before I knew it, the company's favored son was a vice president. That was almost five years ago and since then he hasn't seemed to slow down.

Mike is now, with out question, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in our area. Our sex life is still as dismal, more so by the fact that, when Mike does want it he is demanding of me. I have tried to talk to family and friends, but their only advice is to do what he wants.

I have spent our recent time trying to make him happy with me. I hit the gym several times a week and watch what I eat. I am proud of the fact that I am still the same size as when we were married. The only thing that has changed is my bra size; three kids will do that to you. Age and experience has dimmed my naive nature and I definitely notice the attention I get from other men. I also noticed that Mike seemed to enjoy his trophy wife. He would require me to 'dress appropriately' at company dinner parties, no matter how uncomfortable his choices made me. To his credit he never concerned himself with what my wardrobe or spa visits would cost him. He would even buy me dresses for specific occasions. These were often revealing and tight. His view point was that I should look good on his arm, so I proudly paraded around for my husband. He even looked pleased when clients would flirt with me. Not at all the jealous husband you would expect. He looked so pleased that I would frequently assume we would have some alone time to take care of my needs. This usually led to disappointment. Mike would have sex with me, rather quickly, and then leave me to run to have drinks with another prospective client, or just send me back to our hotel room alone.

To be honest this has had an effect on me. I seem to be fully aroused, a lot. I have a private dressing room where I hide toys and videos to keep me 'entertained' while he is busy elsewhere. Lately though, even this is not always successful and I am left frequently frustrated and unsatisfied.

That brings us to today.

We have staff for our house, a colored couple that tends to the cleaning and maintenance. I wanted a live in couple but Mike said no. They have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I was enjoying my solitude.

I woke up around 10 am and made myself a cup of coffee. I was sitting on our deck enjoying the sun, dressed in my short, silk robe as I sipped my coffee. It was going to be a beautiful summer day in Ft. Meyers. At about 11 am I decided to do a little sun bathing, and realizing that we would be going to another boring sales event I chose my skimpiest bikini. No use showing tan lines in what ever revealing dress hubby had me wear to it.

With the small patches of cloth that comprised my swim wear adjusted I grabbed a bottle of wine on ice, a glass and tanning oil. Stopping only to turn on some music. I laid a towel on a chaise lounge near our pool and proceeded to bake myself to a golden brown.

I was barely comfortable when I heard a voice over the music. I was irritated, looking for the source of the interruption and saw a face peering at me over the side gate.

"Who are you?" I asked in anger.

The young man looked obviously nervous and started to stammer.

"Speak up, will you?" I growled.

"I'm very sorry, no one answered the front door, I am hear to tend to the pool", was his stumbling response.

"Oh shit", I thought, "I forgot they came today.

Even more irritated I replied, "Well don't just stand there, It won't clean it self." I had hoped he would hurry up and finish so I could go back to my day.

The young man gingerly opened the gate and stepped through it. He was tall and tan from what appeared to be many long days in the sun. He wore the pool company's t-shirt and a pair of cut offs.

"Where is the usual man?" I asked.

"The company is expanding and I was given this route." He replied proudly.

I stood up and put on my wrap, "well I guess its fine, just don't take all day." I was feeling confident that I made my displeasure known, so I walked towards the house to freshen the ice in my wine bucket.

I stood by the kitchen window watching him work, checking chemicals. When it appeared he was satisfied he pulled out the hoses for the vacuum, stripped off his shirt and proceeded to vacuum the pool.

I was mesmerized. Standing by my pool was a sexy young man, dark tanned muscles rippling in nothing but flip-flops and abbreviated cut offs.

I don't know what did it, whether the wine I had already consumed or the periods of sexual frustration. All I knew was my body was afire with desire. I returned to the pool, fresh bottle in the bucket and took a closer look at this young man.

To his credit he seemed very diligent, but I would notice his gaze would frequently, if not briefly, land on me. I was amazed how excited I was becoming. I could feel a moist heat between my legs and my very sensitive nipples start to harden.

The young man was exerting himself. My clit began to throb as I watched his taught young muscles flex on his tanned, sweating frame. My mind began to wander as I gulped down my wine, trying to control myself. I thought of the feel of his skin, it's warm salty taste. My thighs were rubbing together slightly as I tried to casually put pressure on my pussy.

My guest didn't seem to notice, much to my relief. He did, although; take a very long time on the opposite side of the pool. In my minds eye, I fantasized that he wanted to prolong the chance to steal glances at me. I started to apply more lotion, trying to tease this poor young man. Just when I thought it was having no effect, I noticed a growing bulge in the front of his shorts. The spurred me on. I pulled my top away from my large breasts slightly, giving my audience even more glimpses to savor. I ran my oily finger tips a few inches into my bottoms as well. Even though I was wearing sun glasses I was sure he was aware I was watching his reactions.

I was well beyond logical thought at this point and was about to start pleasuring my self for our combined benefit when he suddenly turned his back to me and started the other side of the pool.

This was more then I could take. I gaped at his back in disbelief. My emotions were running wild, rage, humiliation, need, anger for what I almost did, blame to my husband for making me feel this needy, and as they all subsided all that remained was wanting. I wanted to be touched, kissed, licked, fucked, and in a word used.

I made up my mind, and swallowing my wine in one quick gulp, I stood shakily. The young man was just finishing my side and was preparing to put away the equipment. He was coiling the hose when he looked up at me. I was standing by the chair, assuming a pose. I had my hand on my curvy hip, with my thumb cocked in loop of my bikini bottoms.

"Are you all done with pool?" I asked breathlessly?

"Yes maam and I'll leave you alone now if you can sign my slip", he replied blushing.

"Well bring it here, let me take care of you", I replied sultrily, as I felt my knees start to shake. He walked over to me, handed me the form, and stood staring at my barely clothed body. I signed the paper and handed it to him, letting my left hand trail down his sweaty stomach and rest on his crotch. He smelled musky, dirty and I decided that I wanted him that way.

"Oh I was wrong, there is something else I need", I purred as my free hand undid the strings to my top.

His eyes went wide and I felt his thick bulge twitch. I started to rub its length almost involuntarily. My mouth inched towards his, while I seductively squeezed him through his shorts. I reached his mouth and teased his lips with my tongue. His lips parted in response and I started to search out his tongue as my full, oily breasts pressed against his damp muscular chest. I took one his hands and led it to the tie string on my bikini bottoms and enticed him to pull it. This had the desired effect of releasing me from my remaining clothing. His hand instinctively went straight for my well shaped buttocks, kneading and caressing the shapely flesh.

"You need to fuck me, fuck me now and fuck me well!" I demanded as the demons in my mind seem to take over.

I guided him to the lounge chair dropping his shorts as I went. I was treated to the sight of his untanned, stark white cock. It stood proudly to almost his navel, oozing copious amounts of pre-cum the coated it's beautiful purple fat head. Before I knew what came over me I was on my knees, licking it's length. It tasted strong and musty, simply delicious. I could feel the dampness growing between my legs, coating my thighs. I knew I was beyond stopping myself. I engulfed the throbbing head with my mouth and was rewarded by my young lover's enthusiastic moans. His excitement pushed me further and soon I was forcing more and more of his amazing cock down my throat.

"Oh God, Oh yes, Oh don't stop!" he exclaimed in almost a mantra.

They made me want him more and more. In the past 22 yearsof marriage I hadn't experience this much enthusiasm from a man. I stroked and tickled his heavy balls with my manicured nails, dipping a finger between his cheeks to play with his anus. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this. I went wild for his appreciative pleasure, licking beneath his ball sack trying desperately to touch his anus with my tongue, licking the shaft and finally, using all my power and control, burying my nose in his pubic hair while contracting my throat muscles around his swelling cock. That is what actually did it, his cock spasmed twice and spewed jet after jet of cum down my eager, waiting throat. In my desperation to please him I felt familiar stirrings in my groin and before I was aware of it I came as well.

My young lover laid back panting as I released his half hard cock from my tender and used mouth. I knelt on the deck recovering from my own enjoyable experience, slightly disappointed that he came so quickly. When to my surprise he sat up and kissed my hard on the mouth, groping my breasts and pulling on my sensitive nipples. I was shocked to realize that while he pawed at my breasts his young cock started to twitch and grow. His free hand was between my legs rubbing me in an earnest that I haven't experienced in a long time. My heart was pounding and my inhibitions were gone. I wrapped a hand around his now still cock and knew I wanted him inside me.

I was not surprised he wanted the same. What did surprise me however was the amount of strength he had when he lifted me to his lap.

"You want me inside you baby?" he snarled at me.

I was taken aback that this shy boy was becoming so forceful. I was even more surprised at my answer.

"Yes lover, put it deep inside me. Fuck me with your cock!"

He slid his cock over my engorged clit several times, trying to find his way in. All this succeeded in doing is to inflame me further. His inexperience was adorable, but I needed him inside me. I reached down and tried to guide him into my very wet hole when he savagely slapped my ass.

"Be patient slut, I'll do it!" he growled quietly at me.

I was momentarily shocked, but then his cock found its way and he forced it into my pussy in one strong push. He groaned loudly as he buried himself inside me with one solid push. He held my hips down as I gasped at the sudden invasion.

"Now you slutty little tease, ride me while I play with these big tits."

It amazed me as my body took over, dutifully riding his fat cock, even enjoying his verbal assault on me. I rolled my hips and used all of my tricks. I was desperate to please this evil young man who seemed to delight in pawing my breasts and tweaking my nipples to full attention. It took no time at all until I was embarrassed by the realization that I had an immense orgasm starting to build.

"YOU like that cock don't you bitch?" he called

"Yes" was my weak reply.

"I wanna hear you slut or I stop fucking you" he stated quietly

By now I needed the release and could care less what I had to do to get it.

"YES FUCK ME, I WANT YOUR COCK, I WANT YOUR CUM, FUCK MY PUSSY!!" I screamed with abandon.

"You're a good housewife slut aren't you?" he asked, forcing me to make eye contact with him. He held my hips still as he waited for my answer. I was beyond desperate I would say what ever this young bastard wanted just to be able to finish.

"I AM A GOOD SLUT. FUCK ME USE ME MAKE ME YOUR SLUT, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE. I NEED TO BE A GOOD WHORE!!!" I screamed at him.

He released his grip and I began again with renewed gusto. I ground myself into his pelvic bone then bounced up and down on his cock allowing my breasts to shake and jiggle. The whole time I was staring into his face, seeing this smug and satisfied look there. That was soon replaced by another look, an urgent look. He began meeting my bounces with his own thrusts. He savagely pounded my pussy moaning continuously. I was lost in my own ecstasy, feeling the pressure of my own, very intense orgasm again building. I couldn't of stop now for anything. I wanted him to cum with me, needed to feel his pleasure.

"I'M YOUR GOOD SLUT, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, USE MY PUSSY, OWN MY PUSSY, IT'S YOURS TO USE AND ENJOY!!!!!!" I screamed and I felt his swollen thick cock spasm inside me. I ground down on him and started my own orgasm, grinding my hips as it washed over me. His glorious cock seemed to cum forever. I used my muscles to milk him dry. When he was through I fell forward, panting on his chest.

After a few moments of recovery he pushed me up and off of him saying, "I have to finish my route."

I glanced at the wall clock and saw it was almost three and Mike would want dinner when he got home. I stood up shakily and we kissed good bye deeply. With youthful excitement, and my breasts still exposed, he took the last opportunity to paw at them, while we kissed.

"That was better then I ever expected, even better then the porn I've seen, I hope we can do this again." He said a little louder then I thought necessary.

"We'll see," I replied knowing how dangerous it would be, " but I really enjoyed you this time too."

The pool boy left when I was struck with a very funny thought; I never got his name!

"OH Cindi," I thought, laughing to myself, "You are a slut!"

I spent the afternoon preparing dinner and took a long bath. I was surprised that I again touched myself to climax. I then put on an attractive yet revealing sun dress and did my hair and make up, Mike would be displeased if I wasn't just so for him.

Dinner was about 15 minutes from being ready when Mike's car pulled up the long drive followed by another. When they entered the house I saw it was Dale, Mike's long time friend and personal attorney.

When they walked into the room they were giggling and making hushed comments to each other. Mike kissed me gently on the cheek as he breezed by, but Dale put his arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. I felt not only his tongue brush my lips, but his hand brush my rear end. I instantly regretted not wearing panties.

"Cindi, you taste and feel as good as ever." He smirked lecherously.

Mike informed me the he and Dale had some business to take care of after dinner, so I needed to get a move on. I snapped out of my confusion and hustled about setting the table for our guest. I was bringing the food to the table and I over heard their conversation from the sitting room.

"So why is Cindi serving? Where is your sexy, dark helper?" Dale inquired.

"Unfortunately I have to give her two days off a week, I do miss seeing her prancing around here in the uniform I make her wear," Was my husband's shocking reply.

I had never before even though about it, but the uniform was his idea. I ordered it of course but he had final approval out of a few choices. It also became glaringly apparent that he liked the way Jasmine filled it out.

I put the ridiculous and jealous thoughts from my mind and called the men to the table. As we ate Dale kept stealing glances at me, each one more lecherous then the last. When I looked to Mike to see if he had noticed he was staring at me too, although not in the same lusty way. He had the look of a man who just gotten every thing he wanted.

After dinner the men had me fix them drinks and retired to Mike's study. I wasn't invited in, so I took the time to have a drink of my own and watch some TV. The whole time I was daydreaming about my exciting afternoon, foolishly wondering how to get a repeat performance, with out arousing suspicions.

They were in the study for over an hour when I knocked. They bade me enter and inquired if their drinks needed freshening. Mike looked up surprised and gleeful, not the stern 'why did you interrupt me' look I was accustomed to.

"Sure two more whiskeys," he chirped happily, "and bring yourself one. I want your opinion on something. Why don't you bring the drinks in the TV room."

I was elated, Mike has never asked my opinion before. I hurried away excited to be included and brought our drinks on a tray to where the men were making themselves comfortable.

"Sit down Baby," Mike cooed affectionately, "I want you to see this."

I went to sit in a chair, but Dale pulled me down onto the love seat next to him, almost spilling my drink.

"I want your beauty near me while we watch this." He whispered drunkenly in my ear. He was heavy with the smell of good whiskey and after shave.

As Mike turned on the big screen TV he fed a DVD into the player and sat down himself. The screen lit up and showed Mike sitting at his desk reading, obviously, from a script. The camera backed out and there was Dale as well sitting next to him, looking very serious. Mike was going on about older women seducing younger men and some specific incident he was made aware of. My mind wandered as he blathered on about the particulars, I kept thinking of some stupid middle class widow who gave herself to some guy. I actually laughed to myself at how stupid women were.

Suddenly I was aware of Dale's hand sliding up my thigh, and him whispering "watch this it is just getting interesting." As he finished speaking he didn't remove his hand, he left it at mid thigh and slowly caressed my exposed flesh.

I was starting to get angry. I would never want to embarrass Mike, but this was going too far. I was about to say something, when the screen flashed to a local high school, I recognized it immediately. It was the sister school to the one that my own children went to in town. The scene showed a young man exiting the school with a lettermen jacket on. The date on the jacket showed him as graduated this past year. This young man was getting into a car, just then the camera did a close up. I gasped out loud. It was the young man I was with this afternoon.

12