Proper Military Bearing Ch. 01

Story Info
Military dad lusts for son's girlfriend.
5.5k words
4.6
194.4k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Rules of Engagement

I had trouble focusing on the reports that my boss expected tomorrow. I was so keyed up, waiting for Kacy to arrive at my house. But Colonel Steele was a stickler for details, and I was coming up for promotion from Major to Lt. Colonel, so I had to get it done right. Glancing at the clock, I had just enough time to hash out the last few sentences of the report before the sound of the doorbell made me jump.

Kacy arrived promptly at my door at 8 pm, like she had every Friday night for the past three months. To a military man like myself, her punctuality was refreshing – and the only thing about her that was totally predictable. At this point in my life, a single dad in the military, with a failed marriage behind me, routine and predictability felt safe – and a little suffocating. That's why Kacy appealed to me. She stirred up such a tempest of emotions in me, that I felt alive for the first time in years.

I opened the door and my breath caught in my throat. Kacy was an absolute vision of youthful beauty. Long dark hair framed a fresh and angelic face, a contrast to her lush womanly figure. I looked over her outfit. A red dress clung provocatively to her full breasts and hips, and her long legs ended in sexy black heels. I constantly had to remind myself to retain my composure lest she think me an uncivilized brute.

She smiled demurely at me. "Good evening, Major Pierson."

God I wanted to fuck her right there on my doorstep. "Kacy, please, when you're in my home, call me Craig."

"Yes, sir," she said with mock severity, and I chuckled. She could always bring a smile to my face.

I invited her in and prepared her a chamomile tea the way she liked it. God knows how much I wanted her, but I think also maybe I was falling for her. In my idealistic mind, I imagined she felt the same way, though we'd never spoken of it. I wanted nothing more than to claim this lovely woman for my own.

"Have you got plans for the holidays?" I asked her, standing much closer to her than necessary to hand her her tea. She looked up at me coyly from under dark lashes, then shook her head slowly. The scent of chamomile and her exotic perfume stole to my nose, intoxicating me. I shook myself mentally and stepped away. We both sat down, and the hem of her dress stole up her thigh as she crossed her legs. I was grateful for the dining table which put a safe distance between us.

"Well," I continued, "Christmas exodus is only a few weeks away..." I began sweating. She seemed to notice, and her veiled amusement further flustered me. I cleared my throat and pushed my discomfort aside. "I thought maybe you'd like to join me – us, us, that is, Rick and me, uh, for a skiing trip."

She raised her eyebrows slightly at the mention of my son's name. Now she was clearly amused at my rudimentary attempts at communication, but she said nothing. It flustered me. Of course, I should have stopped there, but I continued nervously filling the silence.

"Or not - I'm sure you have lots of things planned. Uh, but you're welcome to come for Christmas dinner. It'll be just me and Rick. Uh, but I understand if you can't – probably your family already has plans." Just shut up! I screamed at myself, and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for the invitation, Major – um, Craig. I think I'd enjoy that very much. I'll prepare a special gift for you and wrap it in a big red ribbon."

Suddenly I pictured her her sitting nearly nude beneath my Christmas tree, her lush curves wrapped in wide red ribbon. The air whooshed out of my lungs, and I was thankful the dining table concealed my erection. Her green eyes probed mine, and I felt an uncomfortable stirring in my heart. She could turn me inside out so easily. God, this was insanity! I needed to be a man and own up to my feelings for her.

"Kacy," I began. "I really enjoy your company."

"Thanks Major – Craig. You have a way of making me feel very welcome." Probably my imagination, but that sounded very sultry.

My heart began to pound. "There's something I want to tell you – uh, ask you." Shit, I'd been through firefights in Afghanistan and never lost my nerve. I couldn't let it happen now.

"Yes?" she prompted gently.

"I just wanted to tell you that, uh, I feel..."

I hesitated just a moment to gather my thoughts, when my son Rick came thundering down the stairway. Damn! The moment was gone.

"Hey Dad, I'll be late tonight," he said as he dove into the hall closet to find a coat. "You ready, Kacy?"

I glanced guiltily at Kacy to see her studying me with an inscrutable look on her face. Until Rick came and took her hand, pulling her from the table with a distinct lack of gentlemanly courtesy, and leading her to the door.

She wrenched her hand free, handed him her keys, and said, "I left my purse. Why don't you go warm up my car?"

Rick glanced at me, rolled his eyes, then disappeared out the door. I rose to meet Kacy with her purse in my hand. She took it, and our hands touched. She gasped softly, but didn't pull away. Green eyes bored into mine, and she said, "Craig... I hope next time we meet, you'll finish what you started... to say."

I felt the effect of those words all the way to the tip of my cock. After Kacy drove away, with Rick in the passenger's seat, I collapsed into my recliner, my gut twisted into knots. I must be losing my mind. I was falling in lust with Kacy Ramos, beautiful Kacy, my son Rick's girlfriend, and 16 years my junior. Difficult as it was to admit, even to myself, I was terribly envious of my son. He had no idea what a treasure he had in Kacy, and he took it so much for granted it made me sick.

About six months ago, I got orders to relocate to this base in August. Rick was preparing for his senior year in high school. Understandably, he was extremely resentful about the move and made no secret of it. After the move, my son became a real pain in the ass overnight. He defied house rules whenever he could, and almost seemed to be trying to get caught underage drinking on base, which could force us out of base housing.

Things were really bad for about two months, when I thought for sure he would flunk out of school or end up arrested. On his school counselor's suggestion, Rick was paired with a mentor/tutor from the local university. Kacy was matched with him for convenience sake because she also lived on base. Almost immediately I saw a change. Kacy seemed to have a taming influence on my son. She was a college girl with goals and dedication to them. She challenged him intellectually, and inspired him to explore his own potential. Rick started to get his act together and I felt unburdened. It seemed only natural when they began dating.

It hadn't taken long for my respect for Kacy to grow into something more. She seemed a sensual woman beneath the surface, though Rick admitted they weren't having sex. In a rare moment of confidence, he once said to me, "Dad, what is it with Kacy? High school girls want to go party and have fun and make out. And it's like she's too good for that," he said derisively. "I just don't get her."

He didn't ask my advice, so I didn't offer any. But I realized she would quickly outgrow him and tire of his immature attitude. He must have known it too, because he started to distance himself and take his lays on the side. That disappointed me. He should have at least broken off with her first. She deserved that courtesy.

Which brings us to this night. I had tried to confess my feelings to a beautiful young woman and tripped over my own tongue before being usurped by my own son. I poured myself a single malt scotch and tried to clear my head.

So there I was, sitting home alone drinking on a Friday night. Rick took Kacy to a party. There would no doubt be alcohol there. Perhaps that would weaken her defenses. Maybe she would make out with Rick, maybe even let him fuck her. The thought turned me on at the same time it twisted my gut. I wondered how her face would look contorted in orgasmic bliss. As the liquor made its way into my bloodstream, I wondered what position she liked, and if she liked to talk dirty. I wondered how her pussy tasted and what kind of noises she made as she came. I put my head in my hands. Clearly I had masochistic tendencies to torture myself like this.

Disgusted at the direction my thoughts had headed, I poured myself another. Ah, Kacy. I didn't understand her any more than Rick did, but that's what I liked about her. Her complexity challenged me. Her relationship with Rick was tenuous at best. The day was fast approaching when he would break it off with her. And when he did... it was my fantasy that I would be the one to move in and sweep her off her feet. Nice fantasy, huh? Me at 38, thinking I could make a 20-something woman's dreams come true. Would it be disloyal to my son? I wasn't sure. Was she worth risking the strained relationship I had with him? I'd never know unless I tried. That was it, I resolved to tell Kacy the way I felt for her next time I saw her, and hoped she didn't think me a disgusting old man. I felt a little better for deciding on a course of action.

In the meantime, however, I hadn't had a date for several weeks, and all this thought of Kacy had me feeling more than a little horny. Closing up the curtains, I flipped the TV on and raided my private video collection. Slipping one in the machine, I took off my shirt and got comfy on the couch. In the darkness, facing an image of a pretty brunette giving a hearty blowjob on the screen, I had only to think of Kacy to get uncomfortably hard. Wanting the moment to last, I jerked off slowly, trying to keep Kacy from my mind. One thought of her and I'd cum all over the place.

I had just settled into a slow steady rhythm when there was a quiet knock on the front door.

I froze, knowing it would be near impossible to get this boner down to get the door. Figuring it was just one of Rick's friends, I decided to ignore it. It was cold outside, they would go away. But the knocking was persistent. I turned off the video. Willing my erection to go down, I walked to the front door and peeked out the window.

My heart fell to the floor with a twist of nausea – it was Kacy! What the hell was she doing here? What should I do? Ignore her? Let her in to see the raging hard-on she'd caused? I decided to hide behind the door and peek around it, and send her on her way as quickly as possible. This was neither the time nor place to confess my feelings for her. I was too worked up and a little too buzzed to trust myself.

"Kacy..." I forced a casual smile.

She smiled back warmly. "Hi, Major – sorry, Craig. I hope I'm not disturbing you?"

"No, it's fine," I croaked. If only she knew how much she disturbed me. I took a deep breath of the cold air to calm myself. "I wasn't expecting you back here tonight, is something wrong?"

"Yes actually, may I come in?" and she slipped past me through the door before I could say no. Her luscious ass bumped against my semi-hard boner, but either she didn't notice, or chose to ignore it. I gaped open-mouthed after her, watching her ass jiggle slightly as she walked toward the kitchen. Realizing I was standing at the open door letting in an icy draft, I shook my head to clear it and steeled myself to join her in the dining room.

I could feel the effects of the liquor I'd drunk. This was the first time we'd ever been alone in the house together. Pleasantly buzzed, the little head took over and I began to see the possibilities of this situation. No, no, no – mustn't think like that! "Kacy, I don't understand. Where's Rick?"

Her voice was cool as she spoke. "Once we hit the party, he disappeared into a bedroom with some girl when he thought I wasn't looking. Though I doubt that's the first girl he's seen since we started dating, right?"

I was stunned. "You're right. I should have told you. I wanted to..."

"Why didn't you?" she asked softly.

This was it, the moment of truth. And I had enough liquid courage in me that I could finally own it. "I didn't want you to split with Rick because... because I enjoyed your company. If you knew about his cheating, I might never see you again."

She smiled softly at my declaration. No awkward pause, no hasty retreat to the door – all good signs as far as I was concerned. She slipped her jacket off and draped it carefully over the dining room chair, treating me to the full view of that clingy red dress and hard nipples.

"I've known since the beginning he couldn't stay away from the high school girls, that's why I wouldn't let him touch me." Then those green eyes turned to mine. "I had my own reasons for sticking it out."

I was perplexed. I wanted that to mean something she couldn't possibly have intended. Could she? "What reasons could you possible have for staying with a guy who cheats on you?"

She shrugged, then gave me a mischievous smile. "Maybe I needed him to get my foot in the door."

There was a hint of sultriness in her voice – or maybe it was just my imagination. God I was dense, but this was too important to me to leave unfinished. "But if you knew, why -?"

"I must say, Craig," she interrupted dramatically, "I hope you didn't get all dressed up on my account."

Suddenly, I became acutely aware of my state of undress. I could hardly feel embarrassed, I did work out daily, but I did feel very naked in just my drawstring pants.

"Though I am enjoying the view," she added pointedly.

I think she made me blush, something I hadn't done in years. There she was again, keeping me unbalanced by her very nature. Unaccustomed to being on the defensive, I countered half-jokingly, "Perhaps you'd like to see more?"

She seemed amused. Her tongue slid across her full lips as she stepped nearer to me until our bodies nearly touched. With her face mere inches from mine, she breathed, "Perhaps you would."

Stunned, I couldn't react in time – she glided away from me toward the living room, tossing a glance back at me over her shoulder. Mesmerized, I followed her twitching backside to the living room where a bluescreen glowed softly on the TV.

"Watching a movie, Major?" She picked up the remote from the sofa. I reached for it, trying to hide my panic, but she held it just out of reach. "Please, don't let me interrupt, I love a good video."

I watched in horror as she pressed play, and the close-up of the pretty brunette sucking cock filled the screen. My stomach plunged to the floor as I watched Kacy watch the video. To my surprise, her face showed not disgust but intrigue. This alone was enough to make me rock hard again.

Without taking her eyes from the screen, Kacy murmured, "Funny, that girl looks kind of like me!"

I cleared my throat, mumbling in agreement. My face burned with embarassment, and I was glad for the dim light.

She glanced back at me. "But I'm sure you noticed that already, didn't you, sir? In fact, I'd say that's why you're watching it..."

I couldn't take it anymore. She could play games with Rick, but not with me, I wouldn't tolerate it. I came up behind her, grasping her shoulders – a little too hard, from the sound of her gasp – and pulled her roughly back against me. My hard cock settled against her soft round ass. A little drunk, teased to the breaking point, and with the images of that steamy blowjob staring me in the face, I growled angrily in her ear. "Is this the game you played with Rick? Tease him to keep his interest? Get him all hot and hard, then walk away? It wasn't enough to get him, you have to get me too?"

She didn't answer immediately, and I didn't release her. Her body settled comfortably into mine, as though she savored my assault as an embrace. Her perfume filled my nostrils like a drug, and I felt an urge to bite the soft flesh of her neck. Finally, after long seconds of unbearable physical closeness, she broke the silence.

"You shouldn't be jealous of your son, Craig..." she said softly. Jealous. The shameful truth was revealed. Kacy was absolutely right, I was jealous of my own son. She continued, "Don't you understand by now? You're the one I want. You were the one all along... I was using Rick to get to you."

Now I was sure she was messing with me. Angered at the direction she took her game, I released her none too gently, and she stumbled away from me. Then she turned to face me, her cheeks flushed, eyes looking directly into mine. The look on my face must have been dark, as she slowly stepped backwards. I advanced on her, lust tensing every muscle in my body.

"Just know this, Kacy," I began gravely, "before your game goes too far. I am not the boy that Rick is. I am a man. And if you offer invitations to me, I will take them. You're on my turf now, and these are the rules of engagement."

She stopped with her back to the wall. I kept advancing until my body pinned hers in place. If she wanted me to stop, the moment was now, because once my lips touched hers, I knew I would lose my self-control. "So, do you surrender?"

To my surprise, she seized the initiative in that moment, tilting her face up decisively to mine for a searing first kiss. The first shot was fired, the battle was on. And I had no intention of ceasing fire.

Heat. Intense frenetic heat raced through my body like wildfire, with me powerless to control it. Her mouth tasted sweet as I plundered its depths with my tongue. I wasted no time. My hands found her round full breasts, and that agonizing flame culminated in my throbbing cock.

She pulled her mouth from mine to gasp, "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, Craig. What took you so long?"

I kissed and licked my way down her neck, eliciting gasps and moans from my sweet young partner as I teased her nipples through her dress. She responded by exploring my body with her hands, raking her nails through my chest hair, and sliding one hand into my pants. When that hand closed around my cock, I nearly jumped out of my skin. She slowly stroked me with a firm grip – a little too well, threatening my self-control.

I pulled her hand from my cock and pinned it against the wall. "You're too young for me, Kacy," I growled. "You belong to another man – not just any man, but my own son!" As the words left my lips, the forbiddenness of what I'd said fueled the fire between us, and I knew there was no turning back.

She wiggled her hand free to grip my hair, forcing me to look in her eyes. I saw a flame burning in them. "We're both adults, Craig, and I've made my choice. Lets just say the better man won."

Through the buzz in my head, her words made sense. Why fight it?

Impatiently, I yanked the dress from off her shoulders so I could taste those hot rosebud nipples. As my lips closed over one, Kacy squirmed and gasped. Raking my teeth over it, her knees nearly buckled. I wasn't feeling so strong myself, so I quickly brought her over to the sofa, not daring to release her long enough to get upstairs to my bedroom, long enough for either of us to change our minds.

I slid her dress off the rest of the way, found to my surprise no undergarments beneath it, and pressed her down on the couch. God, I'd waited so long to see her. With her naked beauty spread before me, I was a man who had it all and wanted it all at the same time. I wanted to taste her, to give her pleasure, to bury myself deep inside her and feel the total ecstasy only she could give me. I wanted to be on her and in her and with her until my whole world fell apart into a ruin that only she could rebuild. In that moment, she was my golden goddess, and I so very much desired only to worship her.

I knelt on the floor beside the couch and moved down her body on a trail of wet kisses, starting at her soft full lips, over the sensitive skin of her neck, down to the rosy tips of each perfect breast, down her soft belly, pausing to dip my tongue in her navel, until finally I arrived at my destination. I was determined to bring her to the fevered pitch of excitement that I was at. But after several moments of focused foreplay, I realized that she was already there. Every caress of her body yielded sighs, every kiss brought forth moans, every lick summoned gasps – as though I was a sorcerer of the body to conjure any response I desired. And I desired to hear them all – especially the primal cry of orgasm.

12