Proper Military Bearing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A neatly trimmed nest of brown curls sat at the entrance to this goddess's temple, and I was ready and eager to worship. The fresh rich scent of intense arousal filled my nose like intoxicating incense. I paused to savor the aroma, but Kacy's impatient moans urged me not to linger too long. I slowly lowered my face to her shaven pussylips. I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit for a wet kiss, then slid my tongue down, inside her, to taste her arousal. Her body writhed against me, and I knew I dared not deny her too much longer. My lips returned to her clit, drawing into the heat of my mouth where my tongue could caress and stroke it. Mere moments did my tongue dance on the head of her clit before her breath came fast and she urged me on with passionate cries.

"Craig... I'm gonna come..." she breathed, followed by a primal woman-in-ecstasy cry as her orgasm seized her. The wetness of her pussy bathed my face as her body clenched over and over in time with the hot throbbing in my cock. I slid a finger deep inside her, and she shouted out loud as the pleasure intensified. I stayed with her until the waves of climax began to ebb, and she shuddered her last. Then I sprang into action.

"Oh god, Kacy, I've waited so long for this," I said with strangled breath as I stepped out of my flannel pants. But to my surprise, as I moved over her, she stopped me. Without a word, she rose from the sofa, pressing me down on it in her place. I stared transfixed at her beauty as she kneeled on the floor at my feet. Oh god, I knew what she wanted to do to me, and it terrified and thrilled me at once. I knew I could never last through a blowjob – I wanted her too damn much.

"Come on back up here, baby – there's plenty of time for that later."

She smiled at me as she caught my meaning. Then she climbed into my lap, straddling my hips. The head of my cock came to rest on her clit, and she began to rock back and forth, anointing me with her sweet moisture, driving me mad with pleasure. She was teasing me, and I loved it, but I couldn't take any more. As she rocked back, I grasped her hips and thrust up into her, enveloping my hard dick in her velvety wetness. A jolt of electricity passed through my dick into my body, and I felt it all the way to my fingertips. I'd never in my life felt such pleasure.

Kacy gasped too, and went still, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

"Kacy, are you okay?" I was afraid I'd hurt her.

She nodded, "Yeah... it's just been a while." She laughed softly. "And you're packing some size down there."

"We can change positions, if you want? Something not as deep?"

"No. Just let me..." she breathed as she began to move, gently at first. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, trying not to move. This was an experience I wanted so much to repeat, so it had to be exceptionally good for Kacy. I wanted her to find me to be a sensitive and generous lover, and to want to visit regularly.

But it was so damn hard not to jackhammer her warm little pussy down onto me. The slow gentle fucking she gave me was sweet torture. Her cunt was a tight little glove that squeezed me with every downward movement. Every stroke was a little stronger, a little more comfortable for her. Her body adjusted to my size quickly, and she was sure to keep pushing the limits.

In the soft lamplight I watched every expression on her face, her parted lips, brow furrowed, eyes drowsy and sensual. And she watched me watch her. Her full young breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. And the rosy flush of orgasm still glowed in her cheeks and over her chest. She was exquisite, and I told her so.

"So many times... I've pictured you just like this," I murmured against her throat as I nibbled soft kisses on it. When I bit down on her neck, she gasped in surprise, but her hips thrust harder. Her pussy had relaxed enough to let her ride me deep – and she did, slamming the weight of her body down to make sure my cock reached every last corner of her hot tunnel. It had only been mere minutes, but god I wanted to cum. But being the generous lover obligated me to bring her off again.

"Kacy, I want you to come again. Come all over my cock, let me see you."

To my surprise, Kacy reached down to rub her own clit, an incredible turn-on for me. Her hips pumped hard over mine, pistoning my cock deep into her hot wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her onto me, aiding the deep penetration, our sweaty bodies sliding together. Her breath came faster, and I knew she was getting close.

"Oh, Major," she breathed, "Craig... baby... fuck me hard!"

So I obliged her, grasping her shoulders and jerking her body down as I thrust up hard into her. She panted for breath, her green eyes meeting mine for a moment, before her head fell back with a loud cry.

I swear I could feel every rhythmic contraction of that girl's pussy as she orgasmed long and hard around my throbbing cock. It sent me over the edge. I buried my face in her breasts as I pulled her deep onto me, those pussy contractions squeezing me into the most intense climax I'd ever experienced. I shot load after load of cum so deep into this girl, I thought she might choke on it. I came so hard I actually saw stars before I realized I was holding my breath. I let it out with a fierce growl, squeezing Kacy close to me. Her hips ground down onto mine, sealing us together as we rode out those waves of orgasm together.

I was the king of the fucking world!

As our heartbeats slowed, we held each other close in a post-coital lassitude. Vaguely, I wondered what would happen now. The experience seemed almost surreal, like the stuff of Penthouse letters. I didn't regret what happened – not yet anyway. Would Kacy? And what about Rick? I felt a knot begin to form in my stomach.

But then Kacy lifted her head from my shoulder and kissed me deeply. My heart began to race once again. She stirred tender feelings in my heart, while my brain screamed at me that she was everything a man my age should avoid – for so many reasons.

"I suppose Rick will be back soon," I said, eager to avoid confrontation with my son. Kacy leaned back to look at me, and I felt her guard go up a bit. Disappointment stabbed me in the heart.

"I want to see you again," she said candidly. She kissed me, but I said nothing. As she peeled her body away from mine, the cool air chilled our damp skin. Clothes were strewn about the room, and the air reeked of sex. She began to gather her clothing.

"Do you want to see me again?" she asked. Her voice was casual, but her demeanor was anything but.

I did want to see her again, certainly. But was it wise? Though it tore me up, the prudent military side of me chose that moment to rear its ugly head. "I don't know if it's such a good idea." The silence after that comment was deafening, though Kacy did nothing to acknowledge it. In keeping with my weakness, I continued speaking to fill the silence, "I mean, first you'll need to sort things out with Rick."

Her expression brightened a bit. "I can have that taken care of tonight. When can I can see you again?" I couldn't deny how much her happiness affected me.

I caressed her cheek. Her eyes searched mine, probing beyond the words that fell from my lips. "It's just not that simple. It'll look strange if we start dating."

"I don't care about that, and neither should you. When?" she pressed. There was a stubborn set to her chin, and a glint of mischief in her eyes. I wouldn't win this, I knew it. The real battle wasn't with her, it was within myself – and both she and I knew it.

"I don't know. A couple weeks, maybe?" I conceded.

She pulled me close for a deep kiss. My fragmented and misguided protestations melted away with the heat of that kiss. I didn't want things to be like this. I wanted Kacy to stay the night with me and wake up in my arms. But that couldn't happen - not yet. Not when there were so many loose ends to tie up.

"A couple weeks?" she pouted. "That's too long. I could come over when Rick is out. No one would know."

I chuckled. "You're incorrigible, young lady. I won't be your booty call."

At that comment, she giggled. "I have no trouble skulking around for now."

Suddenly, the glare of headlights glowed through the curtains, and we knew Rick was home. Though the situation felt unresolved to me, we had no choice but to put it on hold. Hastily, we gathered up our clothing, Kacy rushing into the bathroom to freshen up, and me throwing my pants and tee on in the living room. I pulled the video and threw it in the closet. And I prayed the overpowering aroma of sex permeating the living room would go unnoticed.

I just had time to put a kettle on for tea before Rick burst in through the door, looking none too pleased. A hickey marred his neck, and he reeked of teeny-bopper perfume, the kind that smells like bubble gum. I wanted to gag.

Feigning surprise, I greeted my son. "You're home early."

He scowled at me. "Kacy took off and left me at the party."

I said nothing. Then Kacy entered the room, looking as cool and collected as when she first arrived. That forbidden secret burned between us, and it was hard to keep from staring at each other. Thankfully, Rick seemed not to notice, but he turned to me in astonishment.

"What the hell is SHE doing here?"

To be continued...

12