Proper Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
He teases me until I beg for it.
1.9k words
4.18
98.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slaps my pussy with the glove, eliciting a cry from me. He smiles, puts the glove on then starts spanking me again. He alternates each ass cheek, left and right, back and forth, back and forth, until my screams turn into moans.

"What do bad girls need, baby?"

"An ass pounding, sir."

Daddy smirks and starts rubbing lube on his gloved hand. "That's right, bad girls need to be punished properly by getting fucked in the ass. You've been so naughty— pleasuring yourself like a cat in heat— by the time I'm done with you, your asshole will be gaping wide open."

Daddy strokes my inner thighs with his ungloved hand then reaches up to squeeze each of my tits. I shake and tremble despite my binds.

He keeps one of my nipples pinched between his thumb and forefinger then starts rubbing my asshole with a gloved finger. My sphincter relaxes the more he rubs without entering.

He squeezes one of my ass cheeks and continues playing with my hole until I'm begging, "Please, Daddy."

"What, baby? What's my dirty girl want?" he asks and starts making tight circles around my sphincter.

"Please, put your finger in my ass, sir," I whisper.

My asshole easily admits his fingertip, and I grind my ass into him. He slaps me and says, "Be still, slut."

He waits until my breathing slows before he slides his finger farther into my ass. "Mmmm, you like that, baby? You're just a dirty little ass-slave, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," I say, still moaning and struggling not to grind my hips against him. I take a deep shuddering breath, and he slides his finger into my asshole until I feel his gloved fist push against my ass cheeks.

He squeezes my ass with his other hand as he nestles his gloved finger farther inside me. I groan.

He forces his fist against my ass, shoving his finger farther into me, hard, then starts grinding slow circles around my sphincter. I breathe deeply and surrender into his hand, relaxing around his finger.

He starts plunging his plunging his slick finger slowly in and out of my hole.

I cry out in pleasure and frustration— getting ass-fucked with one thick finger only makes me crave another. Daddy seems to read my mind and slips a second finger in slowly until the knuckles and back of his hand push against my ass cheeks.

I moan, and he starts fucking my ass hard with both fingers. My hips buck uncontrollably, and my clit is on fire.

"Oh— Daddy— fuck— please— sir— I— want— your cock— in my— a— ss," I moan in between rammings. I yelp when he takes his fingers out of my ass and gets up. "I told you not to move, naughty girl."

"I'm sorry, sir."

He tosses the glove away, takes off his jacket and belt, and takes out his hardening cock. He strokes it as he goes to the nightstand again and gets out a condom.

"You'll have to be punished for it, slut."

My clit is pulsing and begging to be touched. I stare at his thick cock as he slides the condom over it, still stroking it. It's the width of at least four of his fingers.

He follows the path of my eyes. "You just can't get enough, can you? We'll see how you feel after I pound your asshole open."

He kneels on the bed and rubs his cock over my clit then along the length of my cunt, spreading my pussy juices around. He suddenly slams his cock into my pussyhole, and I scream in shock: having never been fucked with my legs bound open, I wasn't expecting the sensitivity caused by my utter vulnerability.

He pulls out then slams into me again, grinning at my second scream. He continues thrusting then puts his fingers into my open mouth. I suck them obediently. "Such a dirty girl," he says.

He fucks my pussy a few more times then pulls out. He starts idly spanking me with his hand. "You ready for your punishment, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," I moan. I wish my mouth was filled with his fingers. Or his cock.

"For being such a naughty little slut the only proper punishment is to remain silent while taking an ass pounding."

I whimper. I was uncontrollably loud whenever my ex-boyfriend and I had butt-sex; I relished making noise. Daddy spanks my clit.

"Do you understand, cunt?"

"Yes, sir."

"If you make a sound, I'll shut you up with Matthew's cock."

I gasp. When I hooked up with two guys in college, their hands and tongues roamed my body, but I was too shy to ask for their cocks stuffed in my mouth and ass, too afraid to say I wanted those boys to stick their dicks in all my fuckholes.

When Matt asked in that dark hotel bar if I desired "simultaneous penile penetration: oral and anal," I only had to whisper yes.

Now, if I want it, I only have to make a sound.

Daddy squeezes cold lube onto my asshole, and I gasp. He sets the tip of his cock gently against my hole, pushing and rubbing it until I'm wriggling against the ropes and tossing my head.

He pushes into my sphincter and wiggles his dick around around. I pant, but stay silent. He slides in until I feel the rim of his bell-end pop into my asshole. I breathe heavily and again surrender my ass to him; my hole relaxes around his girth. He slides into my ass slowly until his balls tap my cheeks.

I bite my lip and toss my head again but manage not to cry out— I want Matt's cock in my mouth, but I want to please Daddy more. At least for a little while longer.

My resolve crumbles as soon as he starts plunging his thick cock in and out of my ass, though. When I scream in the throes of that liquid ecstasy only induced by getting my ass fucked, he grins and thrusts harder.

"It's about time you fucking screamed, you bad girl. Matthew, gag this slut."

Matt walks over from his post, and I see his cock is already hard. I wonder if watching us got him hard, or if he jacked off to prepare for duty, or if he just gets hard at Daddy's command.

Matt drags me by my armpits to the corner of the bed so both my head and my ass hang off the sides. I lick my lips and open wide for him. He holds my jaw with one hand and guides his cock into my mouth with the other. I moan and my eyes roll back into my head.

When Daddy nods, Matt begins fucking my mouth while holding the sides of my face. Daddy thrusts faster.

I'm out of my mind with the sensations of being skewered from both ends: the melting bliss in my ass and the gagging fullness in my mouth.

On some level I am conscious of the animalistic slopping and moaning sounds coming from my body, but this humiliation only makes my clit throb harder.

Daddy's thrusts get slower but more forceful, and he cums with a grunt, slamming into me a few more times. Matt keeps fucking my face, and I utter a muffled shriek around his cock when Daddy pulls out of my ass. He takes the condom off, walks to the bathroom, then says, almost as an afterthought, "Matthew, that's enough."

Matt slowly takes his cock out of my mouth. I gasp for air. I've got spit, mucus, and maybe some cum on my face, but I'm still tied up and don't dare ask Matt to wipe it off me. He returns to standing by the door. His cock is shiny and swollen hard.

Daddy comes out of the bathroom and sits down in the leather desk chair. He surveys the room and looks pleased: one naked girl on the bed, bound, breathless and wanton; one naked man standing, collared, stoic and erect.

My exposed pussy and clit ache and throb under Daddy's proprietary gaze. I haven't cum yet. During the initial interview Matt extensively questioned the history of my orgasms and the methods proven to bring me to climax, but I didn't specify whether I wanted to cum as part of the session.

"Surprise me," I said, giving him a wicked smile.

Matt looked down to write on his clipboard.

Now, lying tied up and wide open, I curse myself. What if they leave without making me cum? What if I have to give myself another in a long line of solitary post-coital orgasms?

Daddy interrupts my worries, saying, "You took your punishment well, slut. Matthew, please service her."

Matt nearly breaks his graceful stride in his rush to kneel at the side of the bed in front of my crotch. I gasp when he kisses my clit hard and jams two fingers inside my pussy. I moan, and he licks my clit in tight circles with the flat of his tongue, keeping a strong pressure.

I thrash against my ropes and whimper, wishing my hands were free to press his head between my legs. I glance over to Daddy, who watches us with a slight smile on his face.

Matts fucks me with his fingers deep and hard then presses up against my g-spot, lifting my hips off the bed and my clit hard against his tongue. I cum, uttering a few short screams before entering that endless shuddering second beyond sound, beyond thought, beyond existence: the little death.

When I return to the present, I take a deep breath then moan deeply. I twitch and shake a few more times, and Matt keeps finger-fucking my pussy until my moans grow quieter.

He sits up and leans over me to loosen my ropes, his hard dick swinging with his movements. When he finishes untying me, I curl up into a ball, kick off my heels then stretch out like a cat.

Daddy motions for Matt to put something on that looks like a leather garter belt to his hard cock flush against his stomach. He then puts on a long khaki trench coat, black socks, brown leather shoes, and Burberry scarf. He looks like a businessman. Or maybe the graduate student I initially took him to be. Definitely not a slave who's wearing nothing underneath but leather straps and an erect cock.

Daddy stands up and puts on his suit jacket."The room is yours until noon tomorrow. You don't need to check out. In the future, if you have any fantasy needs, I hope you will not hesitate to call Matthew again to arrange an assessment. He will also be happy to inform you of the other... services I provide."

I nod drowsily, and Daddy smiles at me. Matt opens the heavy hotel door for him then follows a few feet behind with his eyes downcast. The door swings closed and locks with a click.

I stumble across the room to the bathroom and turn on the hot water for a bath. I admire my naked body in the full-length mirror: black smeared eye makeup, mussed long blonde hair, pink ankles and wrists.

I turn around to look at my ass. It's bright red, with streaks that look like a million fingers laid claim to me. I step into the bathtub and drift into a satisfied semi-consciousness.