Proper Station

Story Info
A Princess and her Knight are shown their proper station.
3.7k words
4.14
8.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Regald's room was, as always, "spick and span." Spick and span... An odd phrase, and Princess Alicia never really understood it. Why not just say "Stuffily clean"? She groaned. Add it to the list of things she didn't really understand. Like this whole "Courtly Love" business. "Oh lovely, noble lady, my heart burns for you, but I can't, because reasons!" She clapped a hand over her mouth as she realised she'd said that aloud, scorn dripping from her voice.

After all, she wasn't meant to be in Sir Regald's room. And he'd said something along much the same lines to her. Repeatedly. Over the past several weeks. And... It wasn't really wrong to see if she could find something to see if he was just playing at it, or whether she could... Convince him to do that in public, and something more... Enjoyable in private?

He was pretty much the only one, after all. When it wasn't fearful stammers and excuses (Yes, daddy was a General as well as King, and he was kind of imposing... But he was a sweetheart, really!) it was snide mutterings. "Udders... Grippable ass..." She stopped herself. She was thinking out loud again. But it was so irritating! Enraging, even! Yes, some of them were meant to be compliments, but the way they were phrased... Her breathing had gotten a little heavier without her noticing, and it quickened as she realised she was dawdling. She didn't know when Sir Regald would be back, and if she wasn't careful, he would notice something was off about his room. Or worse, he would walk i-n... Like he's going to do very shortly. She could hear his plate boots. He was the only one at this time of day who would wear them. And worse, someone was walking with him. She swore to herself as she looked around. Bed? No, no room... The folding boards? Too much chance he was getting out of his clothes. The... Wardrobe?

It wasn't a great plan. But it would have to do. Hurriedly, and as quietly as she could, she scrambled into it (Grateful that it was as spacious as its size suggested), and closed the door behind her, huddling between the tunics and leggings. Even as the door opened, she was, wonderingly, caressing one pair, wondering what it would be like to pull them down, to kneel before him and...

"We're alone now, pet..." Princess Alicia goggled. Pet?!? She couldn't have heard right. Couldn't have heard this mellow, drawling voice address a Knight of the kingdom as-

"I'm glad, master... It's... Difficult to get you here. So much chance of being caught..." Master?!? She balled her fists... That rat! That low, decade-

"Mmmm, and I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, pet? To have your... "shame" discovered for all the world to see... Make no mistake, if we were caught, I'd take you then and there..." She didn't dare open the door, not even a crack, but she could hear Sir Regald... moan. And it wasn't in horror. He was... He was aroused by being ashamed? Without thinking, her hand strayed downward, to the hem of her nightie. That mellow voice returned.

"Now, pet, I can undress pretty easily. You, however, need to strip quickly." A creak, as of something heavily settling, and the clank of two plated boots thrown in haste... The Princess' eyes widened... What... What was going on? But she still didn't open the door, although her fingers strayed closer to her lace panties. "Gooood. You're such a good boy, so obedient. Now... Kneel... Resume your rightful place. And remind me, once again, what that is." The Princess was so confused, and her breathing was getting heavier because... Why? Why was it?

And then she heard it. She'd heard it before, with housemaids who thought they were being so discreet outside the kitchen... The sounds of a dick being serviced. And in between... "Ahh... Mmmph... My place... Is on my knees, serving you, master... Ahhh... Your pet... Mmmah... Your plaything..." The noises were replaced by gagging sounds, and the light creak of that someone, that large someone, adjusting themselves.

"Yes, pet... Your place is under me. Oh, I'm sure the girls swoon at you. So strong, they say to themselves... So pure... But we know different, don't we, my talented little cocksucker..." The gagging intensifed, and the mellow voice sounded pleased. "Yes, so talented, you take my whole length... And you only pretend to gag, for my pleasure. Because you serve... Mmmmm... My pleasure... And when you please me, pet... I reward you."

Princess Alicia pulled herself as quietly as possible from her awkward sitting to her knees... They seemed distracted (Sir Regalt definitely so, from the sounds beyond the door), and she had to know. She had to know what was going on. Who was he debasing himself for? Who would... She cracked open the door, just a little... It was all she needed. And she gasped, unable to help herself.

Sir Regalt's face was upturned, his eyes devoted as he looked up. Not that he had any choice, as the length in his mouth was clearly sliding down his throat. He was naked, his dick erect, small and proud in stark contrast to Sir Regalt himself... And above him, stroking a second cock while gently pushing the back of Sir Regalt's head onto his first... Was a smooth, russet scaled giant. A lizardman.

The scales did nothing to hide the muscles. In fact, their light glitter in the lamplight only accentuated them, the thick banding of its legs, the cords along its chest and arms, the ridges of its cock... Its eyes were a glistening violet, and it was horned along its jaw and head ridges, smiling toothily as it continued to degrade the knight she too, thought had been pure. It laughed a little as Sir Regalt moaned louder in between his gags and gulps.

"Hahaha, oh, even with being so obedient you haven't touched yourself, you're almost ready to cum... Not yet, your master's needs come first... And lucky you, your..." a light sneer "...devotion has gotten me horny... Take it out of your mouth, plaything, and finish me off with your hands... I want to mark that body as mine again... And you're going to rub it into yourself, into the bedsheets while I renew my claim on that tight little ass of yours." Sir Regalt was drooling, slickness dripping down his chin, and, still looking up, he reached up his hands and started caressing the lizardman's dick, pushing his chest out.

Princess Alicia's breathing had gotten particularly heavy, and her hand had crept down, down, into her panties, rubbing her already wet mound. She didn't know why this turned her on so much, this was shameful, but... She was wet, and she was playing with one breast, and playing with herself, because, through the shame, she was aroused. Sir Regalt's movements were getting quicker, his mouth open in lust, and the Princess started fingering herself, matching his speed. He was shuddering from the effort of containing himself, not cumming, and she didn't think she'd have his restraint. But all too soon, it came to a climax, the lizardmen throwing his head back as he came, thick ropes of cum leaping through the air to spatter Sir Regalt's face, his toned chest, his golden, immaculately trimmed locks with white. His tongue was outstretched, and he left it there, letting the cum on it drip onto his chest, his hands still wrapped around the cock he'd been servicing.

She couldn't help herself... She moaned in pleasure too, as quietly as she could manage. A violet eye flicked toward her, and a smile curved along the lizardman's face. "Well... Isn't this fortuitous? Stand up, plaything... Let me cradle you and rub a little of that cum into you myself, while you tell our guest how you went from noble knight... To a devoted slave to my pleasure..." Still muzzy, Sir Regalt complied, yelping a little as he was hoisted in one arm, his legs straddling the lizardman's two cocks, and moaned in renewed pleasure as those strong hands tenderly massaged his chest. "There's no point in hiding... I could smell you the moment I came in... But I do like to play my little games, and waited for you to give yourself away. Come on out... Noble lady..."

Both the Princess and Sir Regalt gasped, but... There was no point in hiding... She eased herself out of the closet, and stood as proudly as she could. She even tried to make her voice as imperious as her father's (A tremulous note betraying her) as she spoke. "Noble lady? I am Princess Alicia, scaled one, and I demand to know what you've done to Sir Regalt!" The lizardman grinned, and her show of confidence flagged. But he nodded his head in respect, a mocking grin belying the sentiment, and spoke.

"Well, Princess Alicia... As I was saying, my darling little pet was going to tell you all about it. Weren't you, plaything?" A moan was his only reply, and the lizardamn continued. "Although I retract my statement about you being noble... Hiding in a knight's room, watching him fuck..." He sniffed the air, even though he didn't need to, and the Princess shivered "...Playing with yourself, as I fucked his throat. Now, let's encourage your knight to tell you, shall we?" Balancing Sir Regalt against his chest, the arm that formerly supported him slid down... To grasp his quivering dick. The lizardman started pumping, and Sir Regalt groaned. "Go on, my dear... If you manage to introduce me, and tell the story before you cum, I'll make sure to reward you with my lower dick in your ass..." The Princess quailed... His... Lower... But Sir Regalt, in between needy, lustful gasps, and shudderings of his body as he tried to contain himself, continued.

"Ahh! Master Slago was... Ahhh... We'd... Faced each other when I was younger, a squire... Ahhn please... Please!... He beat me so easily, and I was so ashamed, even though my master had been beaten too. Ohhherieth he... I met him years later, and he knew me... Ohhhaaahhh... He challenged me, and... I don't know whyahhh... I said he could have his way with me if I lost... Ah! Ah! ... He beat me so easily, he was... Playing with himself... Ahhhhhh! ... And when he bent me down, I realised why I said that... Ohhhh the shame of being conquered... I wanted to be reminded so baaaaahhhhhh!" He convulsed, short, sharp gasps as he came, the cum leaping through the air... To splash on her breasts and nightie. She gasped, more in surprise than anything else, and Slago laughed again.

"What, you didn't even move out of the way? Didn't expect what you knew would happen?" His grin deepened, as he gently lowered Sir Regalt and placed him on his back, limp and smiling as his dick twitched. "No... You knew... I've gotten used to human scents, Princess, and you..." He grinned, raising his hand to show how covered with cum it was. "You smell just like him. Ohh, he's so strong, so noble..." His sneer deepened "...And so easy. He loves being reminded how easy it was to conquer him..." And, indeed, there was a moan of pleasure, another twitch and a little dribble from his still hard dick. The Princess' eyes widened. She...

"You... You don't..." But Slago had drawn closer, and merely cupped her chin with his cummy hand, his eyes piercing her soul.

"Oh no. Be honest with yourself... You've never wanted to be pampered. You've wanted to be wanted... To be desired... But you've also wanted to be shamed... It's only from studying humans I've understood this... That your people think of this as shameful, except the honest ones, the holiest serving your lustiest deities. But you want that shameful thing, you need that shameful thing... And some of you..." Her breaths had been getting deeper this whole time, losing herself in his eyes as he laid bare what she already knew. "...Some of you make the shame pleasurable, in your mind." His hand slid around one cheek, smearing his cum into her face as he did, and she leant into it without thinking, that damnable grin widening. "I'll give you that shame you so desire. A high and mighty princess, giving into her oh so shameful thoughts, becoming a rutting, moaning pet for her master, a beast who tamed her so easily..."

He'd started smearing her other cheek, and she didn't even try to resist. It was true. She'd wanted to be found, on some level. Those "compliments" affirmed her sexuality, affirmed those thoughts, late at night, of being one of those kitchen maids, being caught in the act, and... And punished. She could feel the wetness on her face, on her chest... And the wetness of that lacy underwear...

She just moaned as he marked her, and the grin deepened as he reached around her, and spun her around, lifting her unresisting body as she was placed astride his dick. "You're wet... And you're stained with cum... And you still want more, don't you? No moaning this time... Say it... Say it loud enough that he'll hear." He was rubbing himself beneath her, and she struggled, but not away... She was trying to rub herself, and he laughed quietly, meanly, as he lifted her ever so slightly so she couldn't. She moaned in need, but there was no relief. She would... She would...

"Please... Please, fuck me... Fuck me in front of your pet... Ahhh... Please, I want him to know his princess is so dirty... So needy she's been dripping at the thought of being pushed down and plowed..." The language shocked her, on some level, but it felt natural, it felt right to be so coarse, so vulgar, her voice cracking as she begged... And she was hoisted again, helpless (Oh, helpless) as she was laid atop her knight, the knight she'd wanted, and... It all felt so distant now. The burning shame was what she wanted. And Slago, who'd seen through her, was skilled at stoking it. She could feel him kneeling, his weight pressing her down, her nightie and breasts sticky with the cum that was all over... He wasn't Sir Regalt. He was pet. She... She was...

She didn't have time to think about what she was, as Slago reached down, but not to her... To his pet. And while he was addressing him, what he said was clearly meant for her as well. "Ohhh... Such a lucky day for you, pet. You get a double reward of cum in your ass... And fucking the oh-so-noble lady you thought was above you, pumping that dick inside of her while I claim her ass. You get to know that she's as filthy, as easy as you were..." The voice took a note of mocking concern "Oh, but you've been defeated again, because you wanted to claim her, and I'm only letting you play with what I've claimed..." She moaned, and pushed her ass backward, feeling her chest slide along Pet, and she didn't care how it looked... Because it looked like it was. She wasn't a Princess. Not here, not now... She...

She gasped as Pet's dick thrust into her, expertly guided while she was distracted with need. His hands gripped her ass, pulling her cheeks apart almost painfully, and she could hear his voice, hoarse with lust, and a little bit of... Triumph? "Ahhh... Fuck her... Make her yours, Master... Ohhh, she's so wet already, fuck us both, push her big tits into mine, grab them, milk them like the udders they are as you make her moan like a tavern whore..." He was thrusting the whole time, forcefully, and she gasped, the shock, the shame of being referred to this way... And how wet it was making her.

Slago clearly noticed, because his hips shifted, and he stage whispered into her ear. "This is where you guide my dick into his ass... Maybe, if you moan loudly, if you tell me what I'm going to mould you into, and how grateful you are to be shown, I'll let him lick my cum off you..." Her hands were already reaching down as she bucked, feeling his girth pressing at her own ass, and he continued as he began pushing. "But he won't be licking your ass... No... I want you dripping cum, a reminder of how thoroughly you've been conquered." His dick plunged into them both, and their moans mingled with each other as they were entered... She was already soiled, stained with cum... And she was going to be brought so low, she... She couldn't help herself. She rolled her hips and squeezed, she pushed her chest up and down, her nightie sticking to her like a second skin. And she obeyed, her skin burning with shame and lust as she did.

"Ahhh, Aaahhhn... You're... Ohhhh... You're showing me I'm not a Princess... Ahhh... I'm a sow, a breeding bitch... Aaaaaooohh... You've made me so wet, so dirty, and... Ah! Ahhh! Thank you, for making me yours!" His hand slid between their chests, and gripped one of her breasts, just painfully enough to make her gasp at this new, strange pleasure, thrusting harder...

"Ohhh, you're mine, alright... And you are a sow, a plump, rutting beast with teats I'm going to sink me teeth into as I lean over and claim you, time and time again, watching as you debase yourself for your Master... But I'm going to make you see the beauty in your body too. Even as I claim you, as I fuck you, and fill you with cum, and remind you of how shameful someone so strong, someone so mighty, was claimed so easily... I'm going to praise those teats... So suckable, so beautiful... A body I can sink my hands into, and claim as a prize, rather than spoils. You're going to go so well together, two beautiful trophies, all the more beautiful for their cries of gratitude as they're made more beautiful with cum and moans of sheer, animal enjoyment..."

She was thrusting harder, moaning all the louder, animal cries of pleasure and fulfillment rather than speech, as she gripped her fellow pet's ass too, feeling his hips buck as he filled her, and was filled in turn... Her body was on fire, her hair shaking violently as her ass was fucked by her Master's length, one breast freed from her nightie and alternately mauled and teased. She was dirty. She was animal, brought to heel and tamed, being used... But she was desired, her body appreciated for what it was... A fine body, ripe for fucking, for pleasing and being pleased. In the back of her mind, she was already wailing with emptiness at the thought that this would end, even if it would begin again. She was thinking how hard it would be, pretending to be what she wasn't. Pretending she was some rich, unapproachable purity.

There were no words. Not now... Even Master gave his devotion to them, his beloved pets, his prizes, moaning with his own animal pleasure as he took them, moulded them, made them more and more his own the harder they fucked. His length was smooth, and slick, the scales sliding so pleasantly inside her that she found it so easy to push against him, to feel that satisfying weight judder into her ass, to feel it quiver with each thrust, and to see his other pet's face, the pet she'd share this pleasure with, contort in ecstasy, and his eyes as he saw her own slack lips, her lidded eyes, and heard her loud breathing, her own pleasure. They would be owned. They would be used. And they would be cherished... It felt so good...

They came together, and she felt both the dicks inside her twitch as they poured her full of cum... Master's dick spurted for longer, and, with a growl of triumph and pleasure, he popped out of them both, lifted her hips, and jammed himself between them, both dicks covering their stomachs, her nightie hopelessly ruined with the seeming torrent splashing against her stomach and breasts. And then they lay, as Master's dicks withdrew, and he knelt nearby, breathing heavily and dripping cum. He let them, and the Princess (Sow?) felt between them, surprised to find she was not quite as stained as she thought she was... It felt so... Master's tones had returned to mellowness, and he smiled at them.

12