Proper Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were on my hips pulling me closer...pushing him deeper in my belly, his breath becoming more rapid as he grunted and groaned his desire, sounding like a tiger attacking its prey. His slapping balls tightened and I felt his cock swelling and growing even harder inside me.

And then, with rough, demanding rapelike thrusts he pierced his silver sword even deeper inside my pussy, pounding against my g-spot forcing me to have an orgasm that kept me shuddering and shaking all the while he pounded his rock hard cock harder and harder until his molten lava erupted deep inside me.

The screeching of the wheels against the steel track mercifully muffled our screams. As he pushed harder and rammed himself deeper into me, I continued to feel my vaginal muscles spasm until I thought it would never stop.

We both exploded into orgasms. So lost in the moment that I didn't realize we were on display to the people waiting to board the train. There was no doubt by the look on some of their faces that they could see what we were doing. Afterall, he was still standing behind my bent form holding onto my hips. I blushed with embarrassment to be so exposed.

He teased his fingernails down my waist, over my bottom and pulled his cock from my core. Straightening up, turning around to face him I pulled my skirt down and retrieved my panties.

I laughed a nervous giggle.

"Well, young lady. I hope you will remember consequences the next time you tease a gentleman." and he let out a very seductive, low chortle deep in his throat as he pulled himself together.

"Yes, thank you. That was a lesson learned." I said and smiled shyly.

The train jolted to a stop in front of the station and he picked up his briefcase. As he headed out of the compartment he turned, lowered his dark glasses revealing incredibly translucent green eyes that stared intensely into mine and said "Proper training never hurt anyone." and he headed down the steps to the platform.

As the train pulled out of the station, I again settled in for the rest of the trip. There was a piece of stationery leaning against the seat of the chair.

As my fingers opened the folded note I could feel my heart pounding....

There, in the stranger's handwriting it said:

"Your friend was right...You are quite a woman!"

-- Stranger --

12