Property Ch. 03

Story Info
Debasement of a worthless whore.
1.8k words
4.02
101.7k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please can I cum?" she begged, kissing the top of my shoe. She was on her hands and knees, her big ass in the air, whimpering at my feet.

"You are so adorable when you beg, pig," I chuckled, ruffling her hair with my free hand. I had a cigarette in the other hand, and the ash was getting long. "Open wide."

She tilted her head up to look at me, and with a grimace opened her mouth. I tapped my ash off on her tongue. Her eyes got watery.

"Quit being such a baby. I didn't burn you, did I?"

She shook her head. Her hair bounced off her cheeks.

"Do you want me to have to get up and go get an ashtray?"

She shook her head again, eyes still tearing up. Now her red lipstick was smeared with gray ash.

"So what is your problem, crybaby?

"Thank you for using me as your ashtray, Sir."

"You don't seem really thankful," I said slowly. "Now what were you saying about cumming?"

"Well, Sir..." she stuttered. "Last night you told me you would make me cum if I... if I..."

"If you what, pig?" I sighed, acting ignorant.

"If I peed in my dish and lapped it up."

Her dog dish, what she used to eat her meals and drink her water when I wanted to watch her crawl. Which, to be fair, was most of the time.

"Did I say that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Let's check the tape and find out," I said with a playful wink. I grabbed her hair and turned her around, so she was facing the tv on the other wall. "You really are a dirty whore, you know that? You're not even a woman, you're a thing."

"Yes, Sir," she said, head bowed. "Thank you for letting such a pig be your slave, sir."

"Take off my shoes." I said, turning on the power and rewinding the tape. She knelt back down to my feet, and used her teeth to untie my shoes. She grabbed the tongue (of the shoe) in her mouth and pulled it down so I could slip my foot out. Then the other. "Continue, pig."

She used her mouth to pull off my socks. She started to lick my toes and feet. I reached down and smacked her ass hard enough to make her yelp.

"Did I tell you to give me a tongue bath?"

"No, sir."

"I know, pig... you just cant help yourself."

"I thought you would want..."

"Shhhhh. when I want your whore mouth on me, I will tell you. Until then, you are a filthy little slut who should be happy I let her be my ashtray." She opened her mouth again, and I tapped my ash. "Oh, the movie is starting."

The movie was just a short five minute clip.

She was in the kitchen, next to the sink, squatting over her metal doggie dish. I was taping it, and laughing at her as she flushed red and let go a heavy stream of piss. It filled up the dish almost to the rim.

"Are you thirsty, pig?" I asked her from behind the camera.

"Yes, Sir," she squeaked, not wanting to anger me.

"Well then be a good little slave and ask my permission."

She started weeping, tears rolling down her face. It wasn't the first time she had done it, but the videocamera was new, and seemed to heighten her humiliation. Something about me having a permanent record of her debasement.

"Ma...may I... p-p-please have a drink, master?" she whined.

"Of course, pet," I say on the tape.

She lowered her face to the doggie bowl and started to lap at the yellow. Her mouth is contorted in a grimace, her eyes watering, and she gags a little bit.

There is a tight zoom in close-up showing her tears splashing in the piss. It's almost poetic.

Sitting at my feet, watching herself drink piss, she has turned pink from head to toe with embarrassment. Her lips are pressed tightly together, her cheeks burning, but she knows better than to look away.

"Enjoying the movie, my little porn star?" I ask with a laugh.

Back to the tape -- at this point she is gagging too much to drink. My hand comes in from off camera and dunks her face in the urine.

"Finish your desert, piggie, and I'll make you cum," I coo.

At that moment, I press pause. The tape stops, with two crying eyes looking up at the camera, while her mouth and nose are submerged in the doggie bowl.

"What do you know," I say, stopping the tape and turning off the tv. "You were right. I did say that. And did I make you cum?"

She shook her head, without looking me in the eye. She had never seen herself in action before, and its effect on her is dramatic. If she weren't a broken humiliation slut before, she certainly is now.

"I didn't? But I could have sworn I fucked you," I said, teasing. I love playing with her emotions, making her squirm. "So then tell me what happened."

"You tied my hands to the headboard."

"I remember that."

"You fucked my ass but wouldn't touch my pussy. Then you pulled out and came on my face. I tried to swallow it like you like, Sir, but you squirted it all over my face. Then you rubbed it around, under my nose and on my cheeks."

"That was fun. I should have taped that. What next?"

"Nothing," she whimpers, looking at the floor. "You left me like that all night."

I grabber her chin and yanked it up so she looked me in the eye. Her mascara has run, and now her piggy face is dripping with thin black lines. I love that look, so slutty and whorish, which is why I always make her wear mascara and eye liner.

"You mean I left you tied up so that you couldn't touch yourself? With the smell of my cum on your face driving you crazy?"

"Yes, sir. I'm so horny. I'll do anything."

"Don't embarrass yourself. You'll do anything, you'll do everything. You're already a spittoon, a community cum sucker, and a toilet." "Yes, Sir," she whined.

"And of course I had to tie you up. I didn't want you playing with your cunt without my permission. And a filthy little cum pig like you would have done just that."

"Yes, sir," she whimpered again. "I am your property. I belong to you. Thank you for training me, or for tying me down so I couldn't" she paused to gulp air and sniff back tears "so I couldn't disappoint you."

"Oh, look at the little crybaby. How bad do you want to cum?"

She got off her knees and onto her belly, stretched out on the floor with her face at my feet.

"Please, please, master, your worthless fuckpig will do anything to be able to cum."

"I don't know," I hemmed and hawed. "You've had a bit of an attitude lately."

"Oh please," she wailed, kissing my feet. "Please, sir. I'll do better."

"You better, because if you don't... "

I don't bother to make a threat. I don't have to. The last time she pissed me off, she got nothing to eat for a solid week other than dog food. One can a day. And by the third day she had to bark and beg for it like a hungry dog.

"Okay, pig I'm in a good mood today. I think you've earned a little release."

I stood up and stripped off my pants and shirt. My cock was already hard, just from watching her bawl and weep. I sat back down, grabbed her hair, and pulled her up into my lap. She came willingly, like a love-starved puppy.

"Get on," I snapped. "You better fuck me good, bitch."

Her face lit up. She straddled my lap, lowered her juicy, dripping bald snatch down onto my thick cock. She grunted even as the tip brushed her soft folds, and when she settled down so my nine inches is buried in her, she started to moan.

"You call that fucking?" I shouted. She looked at me, and I spit in her face. Saliva ran down her cheek and over her fat, puffy cocksuckers lips. I slap her tits, one after the other. "Fuck me harder, whore!"

She rocked back and forth, moved up and down.

As I predicted would happen, she came in about thirty seconds. Her spine straightened, her shoulders slumped, and she cried out in pleasure. Her body went slack for just a moment before she caught her breath and resumed her movements.

"Good girl," I said, patting your head gently. "Get off."

"What?" she asked.

I slapped her face and pushed her onto the floor. She looked up at me, momentarily confused.

"I didn't say you could cum ten times, just the once," I said coldly. "Maybe next time you'll worry a little more about my pleasure and a little less about yours."

From the look on her face, I might as well have gut-punched her. I know how much my pleasure means to her -- after all, if it didn't mean that much she wouldn't keep herself shaved and naked, crawling on the floor and performing for my amusement -- and this rebuke hits her where it hurts the most.

Standing over her, looking down at her pretty, simpering face, I put one foot on her chest to keep her flat on your back. I started working my cock with my right hand, masturbating with the thick slippery cuntslime she left on it.

"Fuck my ass, master. Let me please you with my mouth."

"No, no," I said, making the 'tsk tsk' sound. "You had your chance. You can't get me off with that selfish attitude of yours. Always worried about your precious fucking orgasms. I'll just do like you did, and take care of myself."

She started crying again, tears rolling down the sides of her face. She lives to be my fucktoy, would do anything to please me, and now must sit and watch as I please myself. It's a slap to the face of everything she prided yourself on.

"I'm so sorry, sir. Please forgive me. S-s-s-so s-s-s-sorry."

It takes a few minutes, but the sounds of her pleading and longing help get me off. I aimed carefully and sprayed my cum all over her neck and face. She held her mouth open, tongue wagging, trying to lick up as much cream as she could.

"Now go make me some dinner, pig. Unless of course you can only make enough for yourself."

Then I sat back down and turned on the TV, as if she wasn't there at all.

She crawled into the kitchen. I could still hear her crying as she cooked my dinner.

I smile to myself, and start flipping channels.